All Comments on 'Blondie at 30,000 Feet'

by BBW_Blondie

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Fun_gentFun_gentalmost 14 years ago
Great Ending

Thanks again ...great story with a fantastic ending!

andtheendandtheendalmost 14 years ago
Congratulations

Your story was chosen for highlighting in the Story Feedback section under the ANDTHEEND thread.

I gave you a 5 vote for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
First

No one in the middle seat,Bangkok to sydney,We talked straightaway,she had been in scotland,me Germany,she was older,plumpish,as we settled she asked could she rest her feet across the middle seat ,o.k., she did but her feet went onto my legs,brushing my groin,accidently,she hesitated then again,i looked over,she smiled as her feet brushed my groin, my cock responding.She sat up,moved to the seat next to me,blanket covering,her hand brushing my groin,my cock standing.She lifted my hand,put it on her nyloned legs,i moved it slowly up,stopping at her covered pussy,it felt hot,she moaned,i slowly rubbed her,feeling her getting wetter.She moved my hand,whispererd follow me,she moved as i watched her go to the back of the plane.i waited,got up,pushed on the 747 toilet door,it came open, then locked it.She was sitting on the toilet,i moved across,she undid my belt,my pants and underwear hit the floor,my cock guided to her mouth.She sucked as the movement of the plane made it a bit difficult,she stopped,i moved back,she turned gripped the rail,lifting her skirt,i pulled her pantyhose down,then her pants.She held on with both hands,her rather large arse before me.I moved forward,feeling for her pussy,then holding onto her hips entered her in one thrust.She was moist as i fucked in and out of her,the movement of the plane making for an interesting fuck.I knew i wouldnt last long and with a few more deep thrusts filled her with my sperm.I pulled back,wiped myself,then dressed and went back to my seat.She soon followed, sitting next to me,she guided my hand to her pusssy,no panties,wet with my cumm,and working my fingers in and out of her and slowly touching her clit brought her to an orgasm,where she sat still,her face contorted and then went to sleep.My first mile high.

velcro_zippervelcro_zipperalmost 14 years ago

Wow! Everything about that story rocked!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous