Blondie Strikes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Private number, I hate them but for some reason against my better judgement I picked it up, I didn't recognise the voice, I didn't need to, I knew from the tone in her voice who it was.

Blondie: "I hope you've been getting yourself ready for Blondie, because Blondie is ready to strike, I'm going to show you just how powerful Blondie really is, you' think your ready, you've convinced yourself that you're strong, that you're not like the others but Blondie knows better.

Jeremiah: "Stop it! And don't call me again."

Blondie: "I'm going to have your squirming, I'm going to make you ache so hard it hurts. You see what Blondie has is power, power that only a girl like Blondie is capable of, its in my DNA you see. Im going to bend you, break you and take you. And by the time this night is out, you'll be begging me for more. You're mine, nothing you can do can stop that.

I attempted to come back with something witty, something to defuse the situation but she hung up before I could reply, and so I sat there listening to the sound of the pouring rain outside, I looked across at the mirror and stared at myself, ashamed.

Jeremiah: "How could I have let myself get into this situation?"

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

It's really hard to say how long I was sitting there before I slipped on my boxers but for me it felt like a life time. Part of me worried what would happen if she genuinely showed up at my door but truth be told I dismissed it once again, how could she even know where I lived. By now however I was wide awake, I knew there was no way I was going to be able to sleep so I grabbed the nearest blanket and headed downstairs, maybe if I watched a movie I'd drift off to sleep successfully.

I slowly slipped a DVD into the drive and laid back over the couch, as I draped the blanket over me I listened silently to the rain, I could help but wonder if Gina had gotten home okay before the rain,it was around this time that once again I found my hand starting to slide inside my boxers, it was still reasonably hard. Then I heard it, the sound of a frantic knock at the door and Gina's screaming to let her inside. A sigh escaped my lips and without even thinking about how I was dressed I got up and moved to the door, it was only as I began to open it I remembered that I had nothing on besides my boxers and so as the door opened I hid behind the door, and with the image I had before me and the quick hardening of my cock its just as well I did.

Water is a powerful element and it can do incredible things, the way that that tight little t-shirt clung to her tight body, revealing the curves of her breasts and outlining her nipples perfectly, the way that the shorts revealed every detail, I could barely contain myself but somehow I managed it.

Gina: "Jerry?"

Gina's outburst helped me realise that I'd been staring, in shock I jumped to the side.

Jeremiah: "Oh shit I'm sorry, I just well.. Wasn't expecting you is all."

It was a poor excuse but she didn't seem to question me, maybe she hadn't noticed me looking. I found myself hesitating, she was cold and as a result her nipples were fully erect, to say that they were incredible just didn't give them justice, I was in awe. I stuttered and I stammered but eventually found the words I was looking for.

Jeremiah: "Can... I ummmm.. you know... get you a towel." Gina smiled with a confident look in her eye and simply shook her head.

Gina: "No it's okay, I just need somewhere to shelter until the storm passes. You'll look after me right?"

I swallowed nervously and nodded, still doing my best to hide my lower half from view. Gina continued to smile, a coy look on her face as she sank down into the chair, I couldn't help but watch as she crossed her legs so slowly, watching her breasts slightly rise and fall as she breathed, I bit my lip as I remained semi hidden behind the back of the couch.

Jeremiah: "Are you sure you don't want a towel? You look... Well.."

Gina: "Well what? Don't you like the way I look Jerry?"

Jeremiah: "No its just that.. Well..."

Gina really was smiling now, like a Cheshire cat, a grin beaming with confidence, I couldn't notice it at the time but I certainly couldn't stop myself from looking as she pushed her chest out to give me an even better view of her breasts through her wet top.

Gina: "What's wrong Jerry? You're not still worried over that Blondie character are you?"

Jeremiah: "No its just, well..."

Gina: "Did Blondie get under your skin? Feeling nervous?"

I could feel myself blushing, my head felt hot and I could feel my cock pressing hard against my boxer shorts, and against the back of the couch.

Jeremiah: "No, Im just tired."

I'd always been a bad liar but if my own judgement was anything to go by I was setting new records. The way that she was sitting was driving me crazy, the way that her body glistened in the light, her breasts, oh god her breasts but it was her eyes that were having the biggest effect.

Gina: "Rubbish... Come from behind the couch and talk to me."

I couldn't explain it but it was just something about her, something new, that I couldn't get my head around, I was more than aroused, my cock was aching.

Jeremiah: "I can't."

Gina: "Why...? Look if you want me to leave."

What was I going to say, I couldn't stay where I was, if I did I would have offended her, she would think I didn't want her here, but if I was to come out from behind the couch, Id be exposed, there is no way I'd be able to explain the state I was in.

Jeremiah: "No, no don't leave."

Gina: "Then come around here and sit down with me.

Jeremiah: "I can't."

Gina: "Maybe we should talk a little more about this Blondie. I think she has gotten to you."

Jeremiah: "No, it's just... well..."

I was fucked, I had no way around it now and I knew it, I attempted tpo fight it as much as I could, my cock just wouldn't let up, it was demanding attention that I couldn't give it, it was threatening to burst out of my boxers, but Gina, she was even more insistent. I couldn't let her see what this Blondie had done to me, it would ruin our friendship forever.

Gina: "Are you trying to lie to me? What are you trying to hide?"

Slowly my eyes began to lower from hers to her breast, then lower until I saw nothing but carpet, and with an embarrassed look over my face I slowly moved around, infront of her. I could hear a giggle and as I looked back up I saw the most confident smirk I'd ever seen.

Gina: "See, that wasn't so hard now was it.?"

Jeremiah: "I'm.. I'm sorry, its just... Well."

Gina rise to her feet and began to walk toward me, her eyes were powerful, confident, and they seemed to look right through me, as if I was nothing.

Gina: "Come on... I want to hear you say it. You owe me, look at that thing, you've been touching it, come on. Tell me. Enough of the lies. Tell me what Blondie has done to you."

Jeremiah: "But.. but.. but.."

Gina: "If you don't I'll leave, and you'll never get this chance again."

I looked down, blushing in front of her, my cock was throbbing, rock hard in my boxers, so hard that the head of my cock was trying to force its way through the small opening in the front, my hands were at my waist, but even with her in front of me, I wanted to touch it so badly. This whole ordeal, with Blondie, with Gina, I could barely control myself, I was scared what would happen, I wasn't sure that I was going to be able to contain myself any longer, I didn't know what I was supposed to do. I was helpless. But Gina, she was so calm, so confident, almost as if my position was fuelling her but I didn't know why.

Jeremiah: "I... Well... Please can I sit down?"

Gina moved closer, with that smirk across her face, she looked up into my eyes, I could barely control myself, my hands were shaking, I couldn't remember the last time that I had been this aroused, Gina looked down at the huge bulge that had formed inside my boxer shorts, she smiled and then look up.

Gina: "Okay then Jeremiah, I'm going to give you a second chance."

I felt smile coming across my face, I could finally breathe easy.

Gina: "A chance to prove yourself to me."

Jeremiah: "To... to what?"

I froze infront of her..

Gina: "To prove yourself, you see you told me that Blondie had no effect on you. But you and I both know that it's a lie... Isn't it Jeremiah... You see Blondie has an effect on every man, its something they can't help, its in her DNA you see."

She looked down at my cock once again and with one quick move of her hand I found myself standing before her completely exposed. She stood back and admired what she saw, I was frozen in fear, something was going on, Gina was different, part of me knew what was coming but I wasn't prepared to admit it...

Gina: "Much better, you're going to love every second of this Jerry, Blondie's going to make sure of it.

My eyes started to open wide, I found myself backing away from her, but she stalked right toward me, until I found myself against the wall...

Gina: "So Jeremiah, its time for the truth. No more games, no more lies... I want to hear you say it... Are you ready for Blondie to play?"

12