Blood and Ice Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter pulled me into a deep kiss. "I can't wait until this is all over so I can marry you." Peter said.

"That make two of us then. We better go before father starts to worry."

Peter nodded. I turned to James and Sarah. "Thank you once again" I said.

"Look, as we've said loads of times; you will always be welcome here!" James said.

We went outside. Peter and Damien had brought Spirit with them. I was glad he wasn't hurt. I mounted him and followed Peter and Damien. They took me to Eithidan through the portal it closed when we went through it.

Father was waiting in the stables for me. He nearly pulled me off of Spirit.

"I'm so glad your okay!" father said.

He took me to the council hall. Everyone in the room hugged me. Mother was sitting down. She walked over to me.

"Okay, I get it now You can clearly look after yourself. If you can escape that you can escape anything" she said.

"Actually, it's thanks to you that I escaped. I went the same route that you took to get me out of the castle during the siege." I said.

Mother beamed at me and pulled me into a hug.

"Well, do you have any idea what were going to do now?" father asked.

"Yes, were going to release the army of the dammed." I said.

Everyone looked at father even mother.

"You'd better tell her Lucifer." mother said.

"We can't realise the army." father said.

"And why not?" I asked.

"Because, you know the orb that you made from the three?" he said.

I nodded.

"During the fire the light raiders stole it and it alone is the key to opening the gates to realise the army, and we've no idea where they are." father said.

12