Blood and Ice Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He just grumbled. As we reached the entrance to the inside of the mountain I could hear voices coming from behind the door. As the door slid back I was met with a sliver flash of a sword. I met it with my own sword.

"Alexander its Lucifer!" father shouted. He immediately dropped his sword when he saw my father.

"But my lord, we heard that the whole clan was destroyed!" he said.

"No, the light raiders were destroyed Alexander." I said. He looked at me "Alexandria?!" he said.

I nodded, he ran inside and got my mother.

"Alexandria your alive!?" she shouted.

"Yes mother, I'm alive and Gabriel's dead!" I said as mother pulled me into a tight hug.

I heard Alexander talking to father. Mother saw the mark on my neck. I got some official teasing about that from her.

"Come on Melissa. Let's go home. There is some celebration in order." father said.

As we headed down the mountain, Drake went to get their horses, as father and I mounted our own and we headed back to the castle. When we got there we were met by the entire council and the rest of the army that was left after the battle.

I told my father I was going to get changed and washed as I still had blood down my face as well as all over my clothes. Father said he would hold the celebration until I got back down.

Peter, of course, went with me to my room; where we did a lot more kissing. I finally got washed and changed into a dress, much to my annoyance!

Peter insisted that I ware my crown as my father and mother would be wearing theirs.

As I sat next to my father it felt like everything was as it should be. Our family was complete and our enemies destroyed.

The celebrations lasted all night, as well as the celebrations that Peter and I had that night. When I woke the next morning, it felt like there was something very wrong.

It wasn't long until I found out how right I was.

12