Butterfly House - Cum Sponge

Story Info
Wife agrees to be strapped to husband's cock for 48 hours.
2.2k words
4.05
10.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She swallowed hesitantly. Grayson was pressing the tip of his erect penis against her closed lips. She locked gazes with him, towering over her as she knelt before him.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" He asked.

She swallowed again and after a moment simply nodded her head and opened her mouth. She wasn't sure if she was ready, this past week had been such a whirlwind of new experiences, new discoveries, and damn amazing fun that it was hard to process everything. But ready or not...

Grayson slowly slid his cock into her open mouth. With a full erection to start it would be a little harder to get everything in place and connected - harder for MJ that is, it would be damn enjoyable for him.

He let his cock slide in half way, just until he felt the resistance of the back of her throat. He paused there and waited.

"You take it the rest of the way." He said in a firm voice.

She looked up at him again, locking eyes. His face was stern. This was happening she thought. No turning back now. She took a deep breath, relaxed her jaw and throat, and pushed forward.

She felt his head push into her throat. It was full, hard, and invasive. Her body wasn't sure about it.

"Try swallowing with each push." He recommended.

Push and swallow, push and swallow. She kept working bit by bit. Suddenly her nose was pressing against his hard stomach. She did it! She was in all the way.

She heard a snap, and felt the straps being pulled tight on the back of her head.

"Shit!" She thought to herself. "What have I gotten myself into? I'm stuck with no way out of this. God! His cock is so big in my throat."

MJ started to panic. Trying to push the cock out with her tongue, with her throat.

She heard Grayson moan. "Ohhh, God, yes that feels good. Keep working it."

"Asshole, she thought to herself. She was dying, panicking and he was getting off on it." She wanted to undo the straps and push him away, but her hands were bound behind her back. That was her idea, which she regretted now.

She was really starting to panic, she could just barely get some air through, but she was suffocating slowly. Her mouth was working overtime, her head jerking and Grayson was bucking and moaning in pleasure.

"Yes, yes!" He yelled out as he grabbed the back of her head and pulled her face tighter into his crotch.

It felt like hours went by to MJ, just barely getting some air. Her lungs were screaming, her jaw was already aching, it took everything she had to hold back the gagging reflex, and there was nothing she could do to get his attention.

"I'm cumming!" Grayson yelled out. MJ could feel his cock swell as his cum shot straight down her throat. One, two, three, four, five pumps and Grayson relaxed his grip and sighed.

"That was great my love! You look a little strained." He commented. "Don't worry, my cock will go down in just a minute and you'll be able to breathe again. At least until the next erection." He chuckled at his joke. MJ didn't find it funny at all. But, his erection did begin to shrink, and she began to get more air. Soon she was breathing again and his cock sat semi flaccid, resting on her tongue just perched at the back of her throat.

"God" she thought. "I don't think I could take another round of that. I'm glad that's over."

"Now, let's see." Started Grayson "What did we agree on here? I think we said 48 hours in this harness. I rather like it. So, let's say 48 hours to start and if I'm still enjoying it we can go longer. What do you say MJ?"

He looked down at her with a smirk. Her eyes shot open in horror as she looked up at him. She tried to protest. Tried to shake her head, to yell, anything to get out of this.

"Well, no objection then? I guess I'm the only vote in this little experiment. Onward we go!"

MJ tried harder to protest, trying to yell, trying to make noise to no avail. Instead she felt his cock begin to swell and she froze trying not to stimulate him any more. She knew the second orgasm always took a lot longer. Grayson just laughed in delight. "Oh, this is going to be good!"

"Let's get a little more comfortable before you get started on the next round. Shall we?" Grayson queried in a mocking tone. He began walking, or more like shuffling, towards the kitchen all but dragging MJ along by the head. She had to shuffle backwards on her knees as he walked forward, guiding her direction with the growing rudder in her mouth. It was awkward, and painful for MJ, pulling on her head and neck. Eventually they made it and Grayson grabbed a couple beers and some snacks before leading her to the recliner by the picture window over looking the ocean.

Grayson slowly sat down in the chair pulling MJ's face down with him until she was bent over with her facing pressing hard into his crotch. It wasn't comfortable for her, but it was amazing for Grayson.

"This is going to be great." He said with a big sigh as he cracked open a beer and quickly chugged it down.

"Man, that first blow job really made me thirsty! I'm just going to sit here and relax for a bit and scan for whales." He reached for the pair of binoculars on the table beside him. This was one of the couples favorite past times and the annual whale migration was happening right now. They could spend hours, scanning the ocean, and counting the number of spouts to try and determine the size of the pod. MJ knew she was going to be in this position for awhile and had better get comfortable which was growing harder and harder to do as her husbands cock kept growing.

"Mmmmh, that's nice." He moaned out as he put one hand on the back of her head giving it a rocking back and forth motion. "Get some movement going. Use your tongue and lips. I want you to put some effort into it, don't just gag on it."

MJ couldn't believe what she was hearing and doing. Just a few months ago they were just a bland everyday couple. Sure the sex was good, but it was vanilla, and routine. And they never even considered anything like this. And now, here she was, strapped to her husbands dick and him commanding her to service him.

But she didn't have time to contemplate their changes right now. The dick inside her throat was growing quickly as she massaged it with her tongue and lips. It was pressing down the back of her throat and once again breathing was quickly becoming difficult.

"God! How am I going to survive this again. This time will take longer." Her thoughts were racing trying to build the resolve to make it through another orgasm. She knew her best bet was to embrace the cock and work it as good and fast as she could. Maybe then she could make it through.

"That's great MJ. Keep working it. That feels fucking marvelous." Grayson had put the binoculars down now and was watching her face. He enjoyed seeing her struggle on his cock knowing it was deep inside her and that it was her sole focus in life. Nothing else mattered to her, every thought, every effort, and every breathe focused on his hard cock buried in her throat. It made him hornier then ever and his cock bulged to its fullest and hardest state. She was fully impaled.

MJ's face was beginning to turn red. She could get some air, but it was like breathing through a straw, not nearly enough to satisfy her needs. Just enough to tease. His cock was further than she ever imagined it could be down her throat. She could feel it's thickness and how hard it was. It was a struggle to not gag. She had to constantly hold that at bay, almost as if keeping her throat held in a swallow. She used her tongue at a rapid pace, sliding and massaging everywhere that she could reach, she sucked and worked her cheeks and lips, trying everything she could to stimulate and get Branson to cum.

Her eyes were watering and her face was red. She was really struggling. Her whole body was moving and jerking trying to get him off. He had his head laid back and eyes closed on the chair now.

"MJ, this is amazing. You are doing things to my cock that I didn't think were possible. You're creating a level of pleasure right now that is just incredible. God, I'm so glad you agreed to be my cum sponge."

"Pleasure?" MJ thought. "That's a foreign word to me." She couldn't think of anything beyond the need to breath and trying to massage the hard member invading her throat.

Grayson continued to moan and writhe in pleasure. He was lost in a different world enjoying the intense movements of MJ on his cock.

MJ was rapidly sliding her tongue back and forth on his member, she was working her lips on the base, and she was sucking in a pulsing motion while swallowing and massaging with her throat.

She continued like this for what seemed like hours. Just barely getting some air in. After ten minutes she was dizzy and could barely think straight. Her lungs were screaming in pain, screaming for air. It made her suck harder and faster. Grayson was still moaning and groaning in pleasure, but his hands were locked onto the back of her head now and he was humping her face hard. She hoped he was getting close. He must be getting close.

MJ's vision was starting to narrow. She knew she didn't have much longer left. It was now or never Grayson she wanted to yell out. And sure enough, he yelled out with a pure animalistic sound. She felt his cock surging and swelling in her throat again shooting his cum straight down her throat. His hands were pulling her head as hard as he could into him smashing her nose against his crotch.

MJ began to fade. Her vision was dark, barely present, and her tongue moved only in spasms. Things became a blur. The pressure on the back of her head let up a little. And slowly, every so slowly, she began to get more air. Her vision began to return and her lungs began to fill again. She still tried to gasp, as much as you can with a semi-rigid cock in your mouth, but air, precious air, was getting to her lungs now. Her head hurt like crazy and she could taste cum in the back of her mouth.

When she finally got some wits about herself she looked up towards Grayson. He was sleeping. "God damn him!" She thought to herself. "How could he be sleeping when I almost died!" She tried to screaming at him, without much success, but made some noise and movement on his cock waking him up.

"Oh, there you are." He mumbled "That was one of the most amazing things I've ever experienced. I'm hopeful we can do that many more times in the next 48 hours."

MJ went wild shaking her head yelling muffled yells and trying to get him to understand.

She couldn't take anymore of this. She was done.

And then something started filling her mouth. It was warm and tasted acrid. It was shooting into her mouth and down her throat and fast. She had to swallow, but god it tasted awful.

"Oh my god!" She screamed in her head "he's peeing in my mouth."

"Oh yes, that feels good." Grayson moaned. "I drank so much beer my bladder is so full. This is so much easier than getting up and going to the bathroom. Drink it all MJ. It's the only liquid you're going to get for awhile, so don't let any spill if you don't want to get dehydrated."

MJ was swallowing now as fast as she could. It was coming out so fast that her cheeks were bulging and every swallow was huge and came gushing down her throat. She was inhaling some and it stung and made her cough, but that just sent some up into her nose which stung even more.

"God stop!" Was the only thing going through her head. "Please stop!"

It felt like he was peeing gallons down her throat. She swallowed and swallowed and swallowed until her stomach felt full and she wasn't sure she could hold anymore down. Finally the stream stopped and trickled onto her tongue. She felt him squeeze it a couple times and squirt out the last few spurts.

She was disgusted. How could he do this to her. How could he humiliate her like this. How was she going to survive 48 hours like this?