All Comments on 'Blood Bonds Pt. 11'

by phoenixphair

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 15 years ago
Amazing as always!

I'm so glad to see a new chapter and such a long one too! Thank you! This chapter was all that I hoped for and more. It addressed my concerns with Nell and is starting to look into Sarah's possibilities for the future... I couldn't ask for more. Thanks again for writing. I hope the next isn't too far away!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great story

keep this going its great and has so many good plot lines that just keep you engrossed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
FINALLY!

I thought for sure you were done and this would be just another unfinished story on this site but I am so elated that you're continuing on. I truly love this story! There's so much depth to it that you can't help but get into it. I hope to see more and soon!

videogirlnowvideogirlnowover 14 years ago
YAY

yessss finally..i love this story and i enjoy reading it very much..i always check back to see if you have updated and you did..made my night:)..it would be even better if you gave us short stories like ana's induction while we wait for updates for this one but maybe i am asking for too much..again love all your stories.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
I'm back to reread again!

Love this story and can't wait for the next chapter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I love this story.

I laugh and am worried and turned on by your story. Love Taylor and Ash. Kevin is my favorite. I have been waiting for him to get together with Sarah. I hope that continues. I think they belong together. I can't wait for you to update and no matter what you do, I know I will love it. Thank you so much for your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
thank you

Thank you for a beautiful story. Eagerly awaiting your next installment.

-kitten

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

Great story, Lovin it. By far one of the best I've read on this site, the first one I've taken the time to comment on too. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GREAT

I love this story...I can't wait for the next installment...

Please make it soon...lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please keep writing

Have loved this story, your story & Elianna's are the best on the website. Please keep writing and post the next installment.

Again, excellent!

Bob King

Reading, PA

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicover 14 years ago
More Please

Was surprised that the series was still going, thought it was done. So got a great surprise when I went to re-read this story (one of my favorites!). I'll have to keep ckecking for more chapters. Always wondered about Nel, there was just something that didn't set right with me.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
Still loving this story!

Whenever you can update, I will be waiting. It would make a lovely New Year's present... hint, hint, nudge ;) Thanks for writing!

Kman4Kman4over 14 years ago
Still WOW!

OMG I thought it was going to be finished!!!!! ARRGGH!

This is amazing Pheonix, really amazing. Still can't wait to see what Sarah chooses!

In one way the ending of ch 11 was a bit anti-climatic.. more that the betrayal was over before you realized it, and how much Talera had the situation under control. I was half wondering if the eventual fight would be Talera and Sarah against an army, with Sarah kicking some ass as well.

really really good story though.

Is there anything else you've written available anywhere.. internet, book stores, anywhere?

Karlman

BainsidheBainsidheover 14 years ago
Lovely

I just wish to offer my thanks for your stories. Your characters seem real not just the two dimensional fluff that I seem to find alot. The plot and its twists are wonderful and not remotely predictable. I hope you continue your work here, as well as anywhere else you decide. Thank you again you for such a lovely read.

Bainsidhe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
MORE

Pls write more Ive been waiting for the next installment for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good enough for publication

Had I seen this on the shelf I would have purchased it. Excellent story. Anticipating more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I'm not as obsessed as I sound haha

The next installment of this story has got to be in my top 5 of the things I've looked forward to for a long time! I'm so eager to hear the rest! I've read the story through a good 3 times now and I'm in such anticipation for part 12.. I'm also very curious as to where you got your inspiration from and how long the full story will be? Or are you just playing it by ear? I eagerly await a reply, though I understand if time is an issue! Keep writing! Ur doing a great job! X

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
STILL WAITING

Were the hell is the rest of the story?

What happens next been waiting a while!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
i want more

just finished reading the part 1 thru part 11. loved it can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Incredible

Thank you for writing these stories. I love this series!! There'll be more, right?? Please? I can't wait!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
more

cant wait for the net chapter to see what happens.

keep up the awesome writing.

Nina327Nina327almost 14 years ago
Its been almost a year....

Is this story going to continue??.... I just spent all afternoon enraptured by your story....but.... theres got to be more thats just not here yet!!...

Please tell me its coming or has already been published so i can keep reading this...

absolutly enthralling story!

PeepItPeepItover 11 years ago
I've "said" all I can say before at the end of the previous stories.....

.... and so all I can say to honor your gift is simply: "Thank You!" It's your universe... yada..yada...yada....Peeping Tom

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous