Blood Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your place?"

"Yeah, its right around the corner."

"Good."

Alec stood and held out his hand to help her up. She took it and licked her lips in anticipation as they walked towards the door. She knew he would be an excellent lover. She could just feel it.

They walked down the almost deserted street to a broken down building on the corner. They climbed the few cracked steps up to the double doors and she reached out and pulled one open. Alec held it open for her as she walked inside, her shoes clicking on the old tiled floor as she walked. "Mine is upstairs." She said and began climbing them. He followed.

Once on the second floor, she stopped in front of the first door on the right and took a key from the small bag she carried. She unlocked the door, turned the knob and pushed it open. "Home sweet home."

She walked inside, kicked off her shoes and tossed her bag on the table next to a bright red couch. Alec had to admit that the place was certainly bright and kind of cheerful. "So, would you like a drink?"

"No thanks. I think I had more than enough at the bar."

"Well," She looked over at him after he had closed the door. "Should we discuss payment first?"

"If that's the way you normally handle things."

"Okay." She nodded. "For a full night, its five hundred. Or it's a hundred dollars an hour."

He closed the distance between them and pulled her against him. "We're going to need the whole night." He lowered his mouth to hers and slowly kissed her. She leaned into him, sliding her arms around his neck and kissing him back. His hands roamed her body and settled on her ass, feeling its firmness through her tight pants. In one swift move, he picked her up and headed towards the bedroom.

He stood her up next to the bed and motioned for her to put up her arms. Then he pulled her shirt up over her head, and tossed it. He unhooked her black bra and it followed the shirt. She was tanned all over, her nipples a nice shade of light brown. He bent his head and captured a nipple, lightly biting it. Her breathing became faster and he shifted to the other nipple. Her hands curled into his hair, pulling him closer.

He gently eased her back onto the bed and then undid her pants, pulling them off as she lifted her hips to accommodate him. He tossed them on to the floor. He ran his hands over her red satin panties and debated on taking them off or leaving them on for a few minutes longer. She looked so sexy lying on the bed with only the red scrap of material on. He moved his hand between her legs, deciding to leave them on for now. He rubbed her satin covered mound and watched her face as he did it. She was so sensual. She writhed as he slid a finger under the edge of her panties and lightly grazed her folds. Her breath quickened, little gasps came out of her mouth.

He smiled to himself. He didn't think he would need mind control with this one. He slid another finger under and slipped it into her tight opening. She was wet and ready for him. She pushed her hips down on his fingers, moving, trying to push them further in. He lifted her hips and pulled her panties down over her legs and they too landed on the floor. He stood up off the bed long enough to shed his clothing, then slid up her body. He kissed her again, easing his tongue between her lips. Lightly grazing her tongue with his. She slid her tongue in his mouth, exploring it. Then nibbled his bottom lip. He ended the kiss and looked down at her, capturing her eyes with his. He wanted to take more time with her, maybe even go down on her, but the hunger was too fierce. With his knee, he pushed her thighs apart and lowered in between them. Still retaining eye contact, he thrust his hardness into her welcoming softness. Her eyes fluttered closed as he began moving in and out of her.! He let his eyes close. Letting himself fully enjoy the feel of her, all hot and wet, surrounding him. He couldn't hold back anymore. He got up on his knees, lifted her hips and began pounding his cock in and out of her. Her gasps became moans and as he thrust harder, they became screams. Her body convulsed under his. Her pussy muscles tightened around him, and he couldn't hold back any longer. He shuddered, moaning as he came.

He fell on top of her, careful not to hurt her. As he lay there, he licked her neck. The taste of salty sweat only made him hungrier. He slid his hand down to her pussy, slipping into her cum soaked hole with ease. Tuning his mind into hers, he made her feel like a hundred hands were on her body. Her eyes fluttered open in shock as the feelings crashed over her, her moans once again getting louder and louder. Her body convulsed as wave after wave of pleasure hit. Alec eased up and slowly sank his teeth into the side of her neck.

She didn't feel the sting of his teeth as it broke the skin. All she felt was the consuming pleasure. Her spirit left her as she climaxed for the final time.

-------------------------------------------------

Krista hid behind a building just up the street as more police cars came flying by. She knew she had covered her tracks well, but had hung around just to make sure. She watched as the decapitated body was loaded into the ambulance. A small smile curved the edges of her full lips. She had planted drugs all around the room, making it look like the perfect 'drug deal gone bad' scene.

She glanced once more at the scene before her and then started back to the bar. Her hunger for food might have been satisfied, but her hunger for sex was still there. She hailed a cab, hopped in, and told the driver where she wanted to go.

"What was all the commotion back there?" She asked the driver.

"The cops said that so far it looks like a drug deal. They found a body. The guy's head had been chopped off. Said it was real gruesome." The driver seemed to cringe as he talked about it.

"Wow. Sounds like a sicko." She smiled to herself, all the loose ends were now tied.

"Why do you want to go to that place?" The driver asked. "I know this great club about four blocks up the road."

"Fine." Krista said. "I'll go there. The other place had a lot of rough looking people."

They continued on in silence and when he pulled up in front of the club, she got out and handed him the fare plus a generous tip. Then she walked up to the entrance of the club. Once again, it was no big deal getting in. All she had done was flirt a little with the doorman and he had let her in. The place was filled with young people and the music was loud. The one thing she noticed was that the usual cloud of smoke wasn't there. She hated cigarettes.

She smiled to herself as a plan started forming in her head. Tonight she was going to make Alec want her. All she needed now was another woman.

She sat at the bar, watching people, trying to single out a female from the rest of the crowd. Slowly she spotted one. A blonde in the corner was crying, obviously over a man. She had always been attracted to blonde women. She smiled to herself as she moved closer to the blonde, trying to hear what she was talking about to her friend.

"He is such an asshole. All he ever wanted was other women." The blonde pounded her fist on the table, tears still running down her face.

"Don't worry, Kel, you'll find someone else to take his place." Her friend patted Kelly's shoulder.

"Marcy." A man walked up to the women. "We have to go. Kelly can take care of herself." He pulled on Marcy's arm, dragging her away from the table.

"Call me later, Kel." She mouthed the words 'I'm sorry'.

The girl was alone, and Krista decided to make her move. She walked over to the table and slid in the vacant chair.

"You look like you could use a few drinks, and some company." She said as she looked over at Kelly. "Sorry, but I couldn't help overhearing."

Kelly looked up at her, her blue eyes still full of tears. "So much for real friends huh?"

"Yeah I know how that can be. It's been a long time since I had a real friend." Krista reached over and took Kelly's hand into hers. "Would you rather get away from here?"

Kelly just shook her head. "I have a suite in the Grand Hotel. We can go there and talk."

Krista stood up and offered Kelly her hand. Kelly took it, and within moments they were in a cab headed toward the Hotel.

They went up to the room and Krista unlocked the door, opened it, and motioned for Kelly to enter. "Wow. This is nice." Kelly said as she looked at the elegant interior.

"Only the best ever suits my husband." Krista moved over to the small fridge in the corner and pulled out a bottle of wine.

"Husband? You're married?"

"Yes. This is supposed to be our honeymoon, but as you can see, he would rather be elsewhere than to spend time with me." Krista popped open the bottle and poured two glasses.

"I couldn't imagine why he wouldn't want to be with you."

"It was an arranged marriage. My cr-uh father wanted us to get married so our lands and fortunes could be combined." She handed the glass to Kelly. "I suppose he meant well."

"We haven't even had sex yet."

"WHAT?!" Kelly gasped. "You're kidding right?"

"I wish. You can't imagine how its been."

"I bet I can. My ex and I only had sex a few times. He was too exhausted from screwing everyone else." She laughed, the alcohol was getting to her. Krista filled her glass again.

Soon Kelly was drunk and Krista knew it was time to make her move. Alec would be home soon. She took the glass away from her, and set it down on the table, then leaned over and started running her fingers through Kelly's hair.

"That feels so good. My mom used to do that whenever I got upset." She sighed and relaxed against the back of the couch.

Krista leaned over and slowly licked Kelly's ear with the tip of her tongue. Kelly smelled so good, she thought. Kelly whimpered. Krista began lightly kissing down Kelly's jaw and cheek. Kelly turned and they kissed.

Kelly's lips were so soft and sweet. Krista couldn't help but deepen the kiss. She slid her hands up Kelly's shirt and cupped her firm breasts. Kelly 's nipples hardened. Kelly unbuttoned her shirt and shrugged out of it and hurriedly took off her bra.

"Touch me." She purred as she laid down on the couch. Krista caressed her breasts, tugging gently on her nipples. Then leaned forward and bit her nipples, first one and then the other. Krista licked hungrily down Kelly's exposed chest and stomach, stopping to slide her tongue in and out of her navel. She unbuttoned Kelly's pants and slid them off, followed by her light pink panties. Kelly's light pink pussy was exposed to Krista's view. Krista' s eyes widened, she had never been with a woman with lips that shade of pink. She had to taste it.

She pushed Kelly's legs apart and licked the perfect lips, nudging her clit with the tip of her tongue. She tasted so sweet. She plunged her tongue into Kelly's delicious cunt.

The door opened, but Krista didn't pay attention to it. She was more interested in Kelly's moans and heavy breathing.

Alec stood at the door, shocked then slowly getting aroused at the sight of his 'wife' going down on a pretty little blonde. His dick grew hard as he watched Krista's head moving in between the blonde's long spread legs.

Kelly's moans increased as Krista licked and bit her clit. Shuddering, she came on Krista's tongue. Krista moved away and licked her lips, and finally noticed that Alec had entered the room.

"Once again, a very nice performance." Alec clapped.

Krista stood and slowly took off her clothes. Then stood before him naked as well. His eyes ran over her and then over the blonde. His cock throbbed at the thought of having both of them. Krista took Kelly's hand and led her to the bedroom. Alec followed them.

Kelly moved up the bed and propped herself up on the pillows, spreading her legs and eagerly waiting for the next invasion. Krista once again sank between Kelly's legs and started licking her pussy once again. Alec shrugged off his clothes and eased onto the bed. He forced Krista up on her knees and slid his tongue in between her lips. He sucked on her clit and her body shuddered. She had waited so long for this. It was so erotic, she couldn't handle it anymore, she came and came hard. She moaned into Kelly's pussy biting on her clit as her body shook with her orgasm. Kelly moaned and began bucking her hips, she came just as Krista's orgasm ended.

Alec couldn't handle it anymore. He shoved Krista on the bed and straddled Kelly's face pushing his cock in between her lips. She opened her mouth and sucked greedily on it.

"Yes... suck my dick baby." He moaned. "It feels so good... oh yeah."

She licked around the head of his dick, and then took it back into her mouth. He looked down at her. Watching his dick slide in and out of her pretty little mouth. Then turned and watched Krista fingering herself.

He felt his balls tighten and he shot his load of cum inside Kelly's waiting mouth. She swallowed it and he fell to the bed. Watching as Krista moved over and kissed Kelly, licking what cum was left off of Kelly's lips. The two of them frolicked together. As he watched, he grew hard again.

Krista watched Alec and slowly untangled herself from Kelly. She moved over to where Alec was laying and straddled him. She had waited years to feel him inside of her, she had watched him fuck other women and had wished it were her every time. She lowered her wet aching pussy down on his hard shaft and began moving... throwing her head back as he stretched her.

Alec motioned for Kelly to come to him, and pulled her onto his face. He devoured her pussy as Krista rode his cock. He throbbed at the sound of their moaning. Kelly twisted around until she was facing Krista, then leaned over and kissed her. Kelly fondled Krista's breasts, pinching her nipples as her tongue played with Krista's. Krista moved faster, the friction of her pussy grinding against Alec's dick, and the feel of Krista's hands driving her to orgasm. She broke the kiss and screamed, her body rocking with spasms.

Krista moved off and Alec pushed Kelly off onto the bed. He got up and pulled Kelly up on all fours and moved behind her. Pushing her ass cheeks apart, he slid his slick cock into Kelly's pussy. Ramming his cock in and out of her. Krista moved underneath Kelly and licked her clit. Sucking on it and licking Alec's dick as it went in and out, then moved down so Kelly could eat her aching pussy while Alec fucked her.

The sight of Kelly eating Krista's pussy while he was fucking her was just too erotic for him. He rammed into her faster, and moaned when she started cumming. Her pussy clutched his cock, making him explode within her.

They all collapsed on the bed, exhausted.

She grinned at Alec "Should we make her one of us?"

"We'll think about it in the morning. I am too exhausted to think about anything."

12