Blood Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CadoSanctus
CadoSanctus
32 Followers

"Fuck." Camron growled. He stopped and held her against him, getting a rush from the feeling of her body rupturing spasmodically.

"Beg for it." He demanded. Violet was some where between reality and a fantasy. When she didn't respond quick enough for him, his palm collided with her face.

"I said, beg for it." He growled. Getting a slight jolt of pleasure from the sudden strike to the face, she almost started to disobey him just to receive another. But she was way to desperate to have him fuck her senseless. To get what they both needed at this point she pleaded,

"Please fuck me! Fuck me, please." She whimpered. He fixed her current position so that the head of his cock grazed the entrance of her pussy.

"That's what I want to hear." He pushed her down roughly onto his manhood. Throwing her head back, Violet screamed. It was as if she was being fucked for the first time. With out mercy he brought her body up and down on his pulsating dick vigorously. He eyed her pretty blood decorated face as the sound of her screams echoed through out the basement. She tightened her thighs around him and her fists were clenched so hard in her restrained hands that her fingernails dug into the palm of her hands. Camron's grip on her juicy plump ass grew tighter while he thrust into her savagely. The sound of the sopping wet clashes of their bodies grew louder as he continued to fuck her harder. She couldn't speak, couldn't think, she couldn't even see straight. All she was good for at this moment was crying out at a deafening level. A passerby would've sworn she was being killed instead of being fucked into oblivion. As their limbs laced together, beads of hot sweat merged with the semi-dried blood on their body. He pushed all her weight onto his dick, wallowing in the blissful feeling of her sultry hot pussy clinging tightly on his dick. Her breathing shuttered while her thighs trembled around him. Her hot nectar dripped from them both. She leaned her head forward and for the first time, she willingly looked him in the eyes. Not out of fear, but out of pure wicked lust. She knew she lost the title of the victim two orgasms ago. His bitter gray eyes locked with hers, and a bead of a sweat dangle from his upper lip until he sucked it in through his clenched teeth. He wrapped his arm around her body and grasped her thick thigh with his free hand. With out being told to do so, Violet began to motion her hips in a slow seductive circular movement. She kept her balance and position by firmly wrapping her thighs around him. Still keeping her hips in motion, she brought herself to lick his cheek with the tip of her tongue. She slid her tongue from his cheek to his earlobe teasingly. His mouth parted, as his eyes remained closed. He groaned and raked his fingernails down her thighs, tearing her flesh. Her body was sub coming to these masochistic pleasures as she continued to work herself to another explosive orgasm. Rhythmically she rode him getting off to his lively responses. He was now moaning as loud as she. Getting off to just the sex alone and not any sick twisted torture methods he normally pulled. He felt the rush build in his cock. But he didn't want to come just yet. He grabbed both her thighs and slowly lifted her from him. Allowing her to feel the agonizing feeling of every inch of him leaving her body. She gave off a whimper while he let her fall to the bed. He laughed to himself. It was ironic how she desperately craved the very thing she fought against from the beginning. As she laid on her back she looked up at the ceiling to see the dead body of naïve Abigail Gasby, hanging limply like a grim Christmas ornament. Complete terror flooded through Violet. Not at the sight of Abigail's violated corpse, but at the fact that a smile, an actual smile blossomed on her face. Camron glared at her and that familiar twisted grin that was plastered on her pretty face. There was a weird sense of pride running through him. Her inner demons were now released, and he was responsible for freeing them. He leaned to the foot of the bed and snatched the chains that bound her feet to the bedpost. The metal links that held them in place easily broke away and her feet were freed. They both knew she wasn't planning on running anywhere. He grabbed her hips and flipped her onto her stomach. He leaned forward, supporting his weight with one hand leaning on the bed and the other grabbing her wrist that remained chained behind her back he slipped his self deep inside her from behind.

"Fuck!" She hissed. He pushed in hard then pulled his dick out completely, then rammed his self in her again. He pulled out once more, grunting as if it pained him to part his self from her. He thrust back into her even harder, sending a wave of pain up her spine. She wailed and buried her face in the plush blankets. Pulling his dick out he felt her juices drip from the head of dick. She brought her ass upward, desperately looking for his cock.

"Please." She sobbed in an airy tone. He snagged her hair held her head down forcefully. He ran his hand down her back, taking the blood and sweat from her back onto his fingers. He brought the fingers to his mouth taking pleasure in the decadent taste in his mouth. He put an end to his teasing and pushed in his dick all the way to the base. He started with slow, brutally hard thrusts. Punishing her body with his. He pushed her down further by the hair while speeding up gradually. His fingers tangled in her mane nearly tearing it out from the roots. She screamed for what seemed like hours until her voice dried out and cracked. Camron watched her ass bounce off his pumping waist. Hearing her cry out was music to his ears. She squirmed relentlessly under his power as she bawled,

"Don't, don't stop! God! Oh my God!" And he wasn't going to stop. He fucked with even more vigor, if that was even possible. He pulled her up to him by the hair, still fucking her with out mercy. He brought his lips to her ear. Her body shivered from the feel of his warm breath tickling her neck. They rode each other in unison. She leaned her head back, leaving her neck exposed for him to sink his teeth into it. He bit into her neck, still pulling her hair. With his free hand he gave her swollen clit a slap. Violet jolted up, with tears streaming down her face. He continued to give her clit a few more slaps until he felt the muscles in her body began to spasm violently. She gasped and jerked against him hard.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" She wailed. He pumped harder until she erupted violently. He held his self inside her as she exploded. He let her go and she fell onto the bed limp and feeble. She was dabbing in and out of consciousness and barely breathing. She attempted to crawl away, like a wounded soldier trying to escape the rage of war. But Camron was still hard and ready for more. He laid his body completely on top of her now, whispering against her ear.

"Ready for number four?" Violet shook her head slowly.

"N-no, I can't. I can't cum anymore." She sobbed.

"Oh, you'll cum baby. I'll make sure of it." He smirked. Keeping his promise he fucked her until her body came more times then she could count. Her senses were completely useless and the world, her life, and everything she ever known that made her who she was faded to black.



Violet finally came too. Her entire body was sore and aching. Every movement seemed to awaken a new kind of pain to her senses. When she finally awoke completely she noticed she was no longer chained to the bed unclothed in the basement. Instead she was sitting in an extravagant living room fully clothed in a black lace gown. The living room was furnished with black Italian furniture, black marble floors and a lit fireplace. A large crystal chandelier loomed over ahead from the high ceiling, bringing a dim light to the room. She sat up in her seat snapping her head from left to right. It had completely left her mind that Camron was a fairly rich man. His money dated back two generations. Old money, is what she called it. She usually targeted clients with "old money", for those were the ones with the most promising profits. But her old ways of thinking were gone now; she was no longer the woman she was before. She morphed into something else. She couldn't understand what brought her to this point. She never had the desire to kill or to bleed someone for her own sadistic pleasures. She felt sick. She felt exhilarated. Her emotions were churning and flowing like the raging waters of the open seas. The very thing she scowled and called monstrous was now becoming her. She rested her face in the palms of her hands. Her body shivered and her nerves were shot.

"Don't tell me you're getting soft on me Ms.Sylvermen." Camron purred. She lifted her head, watching him lean against the wall near the fireplace. As usual, he was clothed in a black suite with a sterling silver crucifix dangling from his neck. The shadows of the flames whipped across his face as the reddish glow seared around him and the fireplace. Messy strands of onyx hair were cascaded on his face and those alluring eyes seem to glow brighter then the flames. Violet sank back into the seat glaring at him a few moments before asking.

"Why did you release me?" He stared at her for a few minutes, reading her before he decided to respond. He smiled faintly

"Because I knew you wouldn't run." She wanted to snap at him. Preach on and on about how he was wrong and that she would have if she had the chance. But that would be a complete lie, for she wasn't running now. She exhaled deeply, still fearing and lusting after him. She wished she could turn it off, that disgusting addiction to him and the things that he did to her. She knew he could sense it on her, like a predator can sense fear on its prey. That's why he stood there with that smug grin on his face.

"What did you do with Abigail's body." She asked him almost nonchalantly. He gazed into the fire then hovered his hand above licking flames. He brought his hand out of the fireplace, staring at his palm.

"I disposed of it." He replied. He looked back up at her. Remembering the feel of her soft dark brown body relinquishing its self to him. He knew something with in her had changed and he couldn't help but want to take her under his wing as his pupil. He pushed himself from off the wall and strolled towards her. She grabbed hold the armrests and sank further and further into the seat as he drew nearer and nearer. Her heart raced. She could hear her own heart beat thudding in her ears. He stopped just a foot away from her, towering over her. She looked up at him submissively.

"So what are you going to do now? Kill me?" She tried to sound bold and fearless but she was as transparent as glass. Camron cocked an eyebrow then gestured his hand for her to stand up. Painfully, she slowly pushed her body from her seat. She was so sore she felt like screaming. There they stood, face to face. He looked at her face, down to her succulent mounds. He brought his hand slowly to her left breast. She clenched her hands in a tight fist. Feeling the excitement build as his hand came closer. She didn't even attempt to veil what was really going through her mind at this point. She just wanted his hands on her. He disappointed her a little when he just ran his fingers along the forming scar on the top of her breast. Closing her eyes she savored that one simple touch. Letting it leave a trail of fire on her chest. Violently bringing her back into reality, he grabbed her by the neck and lifted her from the ground. Her feet dangled about an inch from the floor. Abruptly he pushed her up against the wall near the fireplace with a lot less force then she expected. Just when she thought this was how he was going to finish her, her turned her loose. Letting his finger tips playfully run down her body. He reached for the handle of a brander that was stuck inside the fireplace, the kind that's used on cattle. Violet looked at the heated piece of metal as an orange glow radiated at the end of it. He rotated branding part of the brander in the flames slowly. With his other hand he slowly lifted the short gown up to her waist. She was too horrified to move for a few seconds, until he brought the scorching hot metal near her. She shoved him to try and make a break for it. But he wrapped the frail fabric of the grown around his hand and rammed her back up against the wall. Once again her feet dangled from the ground, he seemed to hold her in place effortlessly. She threw as many hits at him as she could. But that didn't stop him from pressing the brander on her stomach next to her belly button. The metal interacting with her skin caused a loud hissing noise. Smoke floated and twirled from her cooking skin. She clutched his shoulders and her body ruptured violently. She screamed horrendously, it was the worst pain she had ever felt.

"Shhhhh, Shush." He cooed to her. She gritted her teeth her eyes glued to the ceiling. He held it there against her stomach.

"F-fuck...you!" She boomed.

"I believe you've already done that." He smirked. He shoved the metal brander back into the fireplace. He admired the enflamed burn mark. A trail of blood seeped down from it. Violet leaned on the wall limply crying silently. If it weren't for him still holding her up against the wall she would have already collapsed. He leaned his forehead on hers and kissed the running tears on her face.

"Just a little reminder, that you belong to me now." He growled.

"Please, just let me go. Please, I'll do anything." She sobbed. Camron lifted her head up by the chin, forcing her to look him in the eyes.

"You're free to leave this place, but you're not free from me."

She looked up at him confused and in agony.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" She cried. He smiled at her. In his eyes the games were just beginning.

"You'll see Ms. Sylvermen. In the mean time, make sure you and your faggot fiancé keep his mouth shut, for I do have my ways of getting to you both. Is that clear?" He was stern and very domineering. He wanted to make sure she knew who was calling the shots. Still not exactly comprehending what was going on, she nodded in response to his request. She didn't want to further put Lucas or herself in any more danger. And if that meant going against the law and not going to the authorities, then she was more then willing to do so.

"I'm glad we have an understanding, Ms. Sylvermen. I'll be seeing you soon." Before she could speak another word he had swiftly penetrated a syringe into her neck and within seconds she was out cold.



"Miss?! Miss!? Are you all right? Oh my, god Frank! Frank, come here!" Violet grew tired of being knocked in and out of her consciousness. She suffered from that same dizziness and blurred vision she had when she was first held captive by Camron. She felt an artic chill wrap around her body. She shivered and attempted to warm herself by wrapping her sore arms around her body. She blinked a few times until she was able to see again. A pile of leaves and grass seemed to be scattered all around her.

"Miss, are you all right?" Violet finally acknowledged the pale-faced gray haired woman kneeling beside her.

"Frank, hurry! She's awake! Call the paramedics!" The woman called out to another older man. He ran over to the woman and Violet.

"She's alive?" He asked the woman. The woman nodded quickly.

"Where am I?" Violet mumbled, struggling to sit up.

"You're in the park ma'am." The woman replied. Violet squinted her eyes.

"Park? What park?" She scooted up to sit upright, hiking up the black nightgown. The man stood there mesmerized at her currently exposed body.

"Central park, Miss, You're in Central park. My husband and I found you laying here in the grass unconscious. Don't worry." The woman rested her hands on Violet's soft shoulders.

"Who ever did this to you will be caught." Violet looked at the woman, then to her snowed haired husband who was just as pale as she. Central park? That only meant one thing. She was back home, alive.

"Damn it Frank! Put your eyes back in your head and call the police or something!" The old woman shrieked. Violet grabbed the woman's wrist firmly.

"No you mustn't do that. Please." She begged.

"Don't worry honey, the cops will help you. You're much more safer catching whom ever did this to you." The woman reassured.

"Frank call 911." She said to her husband.

"No! Listen, let me just call my Fiancé please. That's all I need." Violet pleaded. She needed to know if he was all right. The woman looked at her husband then at Violet baffled.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes." She replied, lifting herself from the grass. She stumbled towards Frank as he handed her the cell phone. Taking the device into her trembling hands, she dialed Lucas's number. What will she say to him? How will she say it? Calling him alone was an odyssey in it's self. But as the rings came to an end, and a miserable, drained Lucas answered the phone. Violet's heart fluttered with guilt and joy. She opened her mouth but the words couldn't find their way out of her mouth.

"Hello?" Lucas said once more, getting agitated. Violet couldn't hold it anymore, the sound of his voice drained the tears from her eyes. She began to sigh and sobbed into the phone.

"Lucas." She sighed. There was a long period of silence until Lucas sniveled meekly,

"Violet? Violet baby is that you? Please, please let it be you."

"Yeah," She broke a smile through her tears.

"It's me." She sniffled.



Lucas ran to Central park ignoring the soreness in his legs. He followed the directions Violet gave him to help him find her in the massive park. When he reached his destination he saw Violet barefoot in a black nightgown and large leather coat draped over her shoulders. She was accompanied by a couple who sat on a bench with her. He stood there in awe. He couldn't believe his eyes. He watched her from afar until she looked up and noticed him standing there with his eyes filled with tears.

"Lucas!" She cried joyously. She jumped up dropping the leather coat from around her shoulders and ran to him. He ran to her. They ran to each other with open arms. They never held each other so tight. The tears flowed ever so heavily while they held one another in a loving embrace.

"I-I thought you were dead. I thought he-" he couldn't even finish his sentence, he was so over whelmed. As he held her in his arms everything was right with the world.

"It's ok baby I'm here. I'm ok. Everything's ok now." She comforted. She kissed his lips gently falling in love all over again. She leaned her head on his chest, listening attentively to the beat of the heart that she knew was hers alone. He gave her the brightest smile and wiped her tears away with his thumb.

"Let's get you home."



"How did you survive?" He asked in a tone that was as light as air. Lucas found it hard to believe that Violet returned alive and unharmed. They were laying in their bed in their moonlit bedroom. Their legs were weaved tightly together as they cuddled. She looked away from him, with sadness in her eyes. What could she possibly say to him? That the only reason she's alive is because she actually enjoyed what Camron did to her? She had to cook up a lie. Put the past behind her and move towards a future with Lucas.

"I escaped." She muttered.

"But-but how? He had you chained. Neither one of us knew where we were or how to get home. For all we knew we could've been in Alaska for god's sake! And how the hell did you end up in Central Park?" He was beginning to ask some tough questions that Violet had a hard time answering. She sighed, trying to act distressed and hurt. Lucas cursed his self for interrogating her.

"I-I'm sorry baby. This is hard for you. You just had a God awful experience and here I am playing devil's advocate." Lucas ran his hands down her curves.

CadoSanctus
CadoSanctus
32 Followers