Blood Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CadoSanctus
CadoSanctus
32 Followers

"The only thing that matters is that you're here now. And that you're ok." She remained silent, leaning her head on his chest. There were no words to describe what she was feeling. Things were so out of whack. Nothing made sense. She knew that who she was before was lost.

"Yes, I'm just glad to be home." Did she just tell a lie? She couldn't tell. She wasn't sure about anything. She could only live for this one moment Lucas kissed her.

"Did you at least get to see your surroundings when you escaped? So we could give the police a heads up?" Violet looked at him as if he had a festering parasite growing on his face.

"Police?!" She sprang up pulling herself from his rapture.

"Are you crazy? Are you insane! We can't go to the police!" She exclaimed. Baffled, Lucas laid there staring at her.

"Why not? We have to make sure he's arrested for the sick shit he's done. The only reason I kept silent was because I was afraid of what he was going to do to you Vy." He sat up and embraced his shivering fiancé.

"Every moment I spent knowing that you could've been killed drove me insane. He told me, the day he took me from you that if he found out that the cops were looking for him, he'd automatically think it was me who gave them the lead. And that would end up with him killing you. I couldn't take that chance. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place..." His voice cracked. Fighting back the tears he continued.

"I-I didn't know what else to do. Please forgive me." He cried. He avoided making eye contact with her. His manhood was shattered into a million pieces. He was emasculated in front of the woman he loved. Violet gazed at him, feeling, surprisingly...nothing. What was going on with her? She watched him pour his heart out to her. A defeated humiliated Lucas sat there crying his eyes out.

"Forgive you for what?" She asked. He sniffled, attacking the tears with the backside of his hand.

"For not being man enough to save you. For putting your life in the hands of that fucking..." Violet wrapped her arms around him before he could finish. Holding him close she gave him the comfort only a woman can give.

"It wasn't your fault Lucas. There wasn't anything you could do. It was out of your hands. He...over powered us both." The mere mention of Camron over powering her sent chills down her spine. She hated herself for it. Ignoring those urges, she held Lucas closer to her.

"What matters now is that we're together now. And that horrific experience is behind us. We need to move on." He nodded slowly.

"Yea, you're right. We should. Maybe leaving the situation alone is in our best interest." He mumbled. He didn't want to let it go that easily. Lucas wasn't vain or chauvinistic, but he wanted Camron to pay dearly for what he did. He stripped everything he had. Money meant nothing if the respect and absolute trust Violet had for him was gone. He knew she would never look at him the same again. The inevitable truth was revealed, and that truth was that he couldn't protect her like he thought he could. He could tell in the way Violet was holding him that she had lost a great deal of respect for him.

CadoSanctus
CadoSanctus
32 Followers