Blood Money Ch. 02

Story Info
She's a little tied up right now.
10.2k words
4.6
26.8k
6
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I’m back. Thank god for voice activated word processors. I’m a little tied up right now. Roland is anxious for me to continue, He is here with me listening to my confession. Be assured I will be telling the truth, all of it. He knows the whole story, and has warned me that if I sugar coat or leave anything out I will pay for it.

Let’s see when I left you to serve Roland and receive my daily pleasure Alan had left me bound and immobile like a turtle on it’s back awaiting the arrival of Todd and a new player Ben.

Todd looks like a renaissance artist model. Tall 6’4” dark hair and eyes, pale skin and a lithe graceful way of moving. Not an ounce of fat on him, but not a muscle bound hulk either. If a human could personify a large jungle cat in movement only is would be Todd.

I had met Ben once to discuss what we wanted, and what I desired. There is no other way to describe Ben but a linebacker, thick, muscular, strong and quick. While not as tall as my other two tormenters, he has a presence that eclipses them. A silent power flowed out from him. He betrayed no emotions in his face, movements or body language. Think about the Secret Service guys that guard the President that is Ben. Medium brown hair medium brown eyes non-describe clothing style. What thrilled me most were his hands thick strong, hard but not rough like the other two.

I lay numb and drifting my body in a constant quiver as the vibe pumped in and out of my enflamed and swollen channel. I think I was past cumming. I just quivered and shook; I could no longer feel my arms or my legs. The clips on my clit and nipples had numbed them as well.

Dimly I heard Todd’s truck crunching up the gravel drive and I stared bleary eyed into the rising sun as it came to a stop and the two men climbed out. Both of them walked back to the truck bed and each hefted his bag then turned to enter the cabin.

As they opened the door and saw me, Ben sighed and turned to Todd. “Go wake that ass hole up and tell him to come here.” He dropped his bag and I heard him walk over to me. I whimpered through my nose as he lifted me like a suitcase by the belt around my upper torso and carried me to the dinning table.

All business he set me down on my belly, and then rolled me to my back. His face was expressionless, as he looked me over. With a deep sigh he unclipped my nipples and began to rub them as the blood exploded into the nubs and seared my chest with agony. As the fire died he moved between my legs and quickly opened the clit clip and held my hips as I bucked in blind torment.

When I had stilled and was calm again he unbound my right leg and then pulled it straight. I lay there tears poring from my eyes whining around the thick penis gag as his strong hand started a hard deep tissue massage at my foot and worked slowly up my calf. I bucked and howled as he worked the knotted muscle loose.

Relief flooded me as the pins and needle fire of restricted circulation was fading. Alan stumbled into my sight sleep rumpled just then and Todd walked past him into the kitchen. “Since you left her like this you can help get her ready for us. What the hell were you thinking you dipshit? We can’t play with her when she’s like this. Can’t tell if it’s what we're doing, or what you did that makes her scream.” He reached over and chuffed Alan behind his head.

“Now hold her shoulders down.” Ben massaged up my thigh and then lifted my leg bending my hip joint I arched up and if Alan had not been holding my shoulders flat would have bucked off the tabletop. Like a physical therapist he rotated my aching joint, round and round he rolled my hip until he was satisfied. He pulled the leg out straight and called to Todd. “Come here and hold this leg still.” Todd stalked over and grinning like a madman he slide his hands up my calf before he wrapped his hands around it to pin it to the table.

Ben revived the left leg the same way, and again if Alan and Todd had not been holding me I would have been flopping around like a fish on a hook. Satisfied with my legs, he tied them to the table legs, not tightly, but firmly enough to keep me still. Next he moved up to my right side and unlocked my wrist I was twisting and thrashing as fire tore up my arm. A fresh sheen of sweat covered my upper body as he pulled the arm downward, my shoulder howling in protest. His powerful hands again massaged deeply and painfully returning the life giving blood to my nearly atrophied limb. “Todd “ was all he said and Dutifully Todd moved to hold my arm down as he circled to the left side. Again He tended to my stiff limb as I cried and whined around the gag.

Finally satisfied he tied my wrist together and clipped them to the belt around my waist. Now that my body was beginning to feel again, I was very aware of the still vibe and the plug filling my lower body. So was Ben, he pulled a chair to the end of the table and sat staring as my crotch.

My skin began to crawl as he stroked down the leather now buried in my slit. He calmly unhooked the front end and teasingly pulled the sopping wet leather away and out of my flesh. “Hey Dumbass, bring me an ice pack” He snapped at Alan.

Alan shamefaced brought him what he asked for and like a kid guilty of breaking the rules wouldn’t look anyone in the eyes as he stood shuffling his feet.

I sounded like a piglet squealing as he laid the cold pack over my engorged cunt. Ben stood and walked back around to my head and then mercy of all mercies he unbuckled the gag and slowly pulled it out, my jaw was locked open I couldn’t close my mouth. Those hands again began to massage and work my flesh it hurt like hell but in a few minutes I could again close my jaws.

Ben left my side and headed for the kitchen. I lay there exhausted drifting until he returned. He perched on the corner of the table and lifted my shoulders then cradling my head he put a bottle of water to my lips. I drank slowly and deeply he sat still allowing me time to drink the whole bottle. Then he asking, “Feel like sitting up and having a cup a coffee?” I nodded, my throat raw. Tenderly he help me sit and placed a huge mug of coffee heavily sugared and creamed in my hands and stood watching me sip it.

Over his shoulder he said, “ Get up stairs and draw a nice warm bath, add plenty of bath salts they’re in my bag”

Alan headed up the staircase and Todd went to open Ben’s bag. Then he headed upstairs too. By the time I had finished my mug my crotch felt frozen. Ben took my mug and offered his arm as he said, ‘Lie back down. This will feel strange and probably hurt like hell.” I lowered my torso back down and lay there nervous and excited.

Ben was now at the foot of the table I could only see the top of his head as he lifted the ice pack free of my now frozen cunt. I felt only pressure as he pulled the swollen lips of my cunt open and slowly began to pull the vibe out. “Dear God, My guts were being pulled out through my pussy” I squalled bucking a little and moaning. He stopped and then squirted some lube on me. He slowly worked it around the end of the vibe. Again he started to pull it free. This time a little more was freed before I whimpered. Again he stopped and applied the lube. 4 times he stopped and lubed my cunt, after the fourth time, I asked, “Just yank it out please?”

“You sure? There’s still about 4 inches inside.”

“I’m sure, never mind my screams” I grimaced.

Good as his word I felt his hand grasp the toy firmly and with one hand holding my pelvic bone and body to the table he yanked it free. I yelped, fresh tears running down my face as he shushed me and then began to work a numbing ointment inside me with one finger. Before long the throbbing had faded.

I was startled as he patted my inner thigh, “Hey, This one is a real mother. Did he lube it?”

“No “ I whispered. “Damn fool” He muttered as he walked over to his bag. I listened as he rattled around and then returned to sit between my knees. He looked up at me and said “Just relax I’m gonna see if I can slick it up a little then maybe it won’t pull so much.” I stared at him.

He held up a syringe with a tiny flexible hose attached. The hose was thinner that those plastic coffee stirrers. “But first I’m gonna numb it a little” He held up a tube of Ambesol. “Go for it” I grinned.

A deep sigh of relief filled the room as the topical numbed my burning rectum. Then I grunted as I felt him wiggle the little hose between my stretched flesh and the hard rubber plug.

“OHHHHH” I moaned as the cool lubed began to creep inside and around the neck. “Hurt?” He asked.

‘Ugh ugh” I mumbled.

“This will I’m afraid” He grimaced and I braced myself.

What he started to do didn’t hurt, so much as unnerve me. He was twisting and turning the plug. The more he turned it the looser it felt. Then with no warning at all he began to pull it out a slow steady tug. The burning returned and built up to the point I was ready to scream, then it began to fade. I heard the thing go ‘plock’ as it left my ass. And to this day Ben will tell you that he could see a good 6 inched up my ass, like a pink cave as my hole stayed spread wide open.

I grunted as he slide a finger in and began to massage the peritoneum slowly the muscle tightened and my puckered hole puckered loosely closed.

Ben unbound my legs and helped me to sit up, I sighed with relief as he unbuckled the straps around my body. Then he picked me up and climbed the stairs heading straight to the bathroom. “ Listen you idiot,” He said to Alan, “Sit right there and help her bathe. Then you stay right there and watch her. Don’t let her fall asleep and drown. And if she needs anything you get it or help her.”

“Gotta pee,” I mumbled.
”Fine” He said and sat me on the toilet. He wiped me and then flushed before he lifted me and slid me into the tub of very warm water thick with scented with sandalwood Epsom salts. I felt buoyant. I could almost float on the surface of the water.

“We’re heading downstairs to fix breakfast. You soak and relax, and you take care of her.” Ben pointed his thick finger at Alan and I in turn. Then he and Todd left the room.

I relaxed letting the water ease my stiff body.

“Hey I’m Sorry, I though you were enjoying it. I mean you kept cumming.” Alan stammered.

“ S’ok, Just needed to be unbound to sleep. You didn’t know.” I murmured.

“ You need anything?” He asked.

“Back washed,” I whispered.

Giggling he dropped to his knees and grabbed the sponge I leaned forward and began to purr as he rubbed and soaped my body. After Alan had cleaned me I lay back and drifted. He sat and watched so as Ben said I didn’t drown.

I was gently shaken awake by Todd shocked to find my bath had grown cool. He helped me stand and step out then wrapped me in a big fluffy towel drying me off. Still in my naked glory he walked me downstairs.

Alan was sitting very rigidly in a ladder back chair at one end of the table, Ben approach me and walked all the way around me his eyes checking me over like livestock.

“Feet on the bottom rung, bend forward hands on the seat” He said as he slid another chair out from the other end of the table. I lifted my right foot and set it on the thick wooden rung but hesitated to raise the left. Ben stepped over and placed his foot on the front bottom rung counterbalancing it and I stepped up as instructed, then I leaned forward, the top rail of the chair back riding just above my bare mons, and gripped the front corners of the woven seat with my hands.

It’s strange how your mind works. But I began to giggle then thinking how much I looked like a discarded coat over the back of the chair, and then on the heels of that thought I blushed at my non-embarrassment. I was naked and exposed but the three of them were still clothed and I could have cared less, ‘what a slut’ was my thought. Then I began to rub against the chair back thinking ‘god I’m so horny’.

Ben sat a sport cup with a straw on the seat in front of my face, “Drink it. It’s your ‘food’ after all the trouble you went to get so clean for us, we don’t want to put in anything that will dirty you up except our cum”

I took a big sip,” It’s good “ I said.

“Glad you like it you can have up to 4 a day, and all the water you want. This is the same liquid diet that hospitals use for patients recovering from jaw and mouth surgery. Has all the vitamins, minerals and calories you need. But with the ‘exercise ‘ you’ll be getting you may lose a pound or two.” He chuckled.

“Can I stay on this longer than this weekend? I have a few pounds I’d like to lose.” I asked

“Sure, This is also what they use at some of the major spas for weight loss and weight control. I’ve got a big supply of them if you want” He answered me.

He walked around behind me moving things in the kitchen and Todd began to set plated on the table. I squeaked as Ben laid his big hand on my ass cheek.

“These will be cold, but they will make you feel so much better” He said as I felt his finger slip down my puffy slit to my vaginal opening.

“Ewww” I hissed as I felt him slip what felt like a big chunk of ice up my twat. “One more” He said as I squirmed while he slid the second one into my sore ass.

“Hold still while they melt” then he playfully slapped my ass.
”Oh, God, yes” I moaned.

“These are suppositories, made especially for tending to roughly treated internal areas after BDS&M play, mainly benzocaine and cocoa butter” He said then Slap, he popped me on the other cheek.

“Jesus so good” I crooned.

“You like that huh?” He asked as he slapped my ass again.

“Oh yes!” I sighed.

“Then Count them bitch!” He snapped as he smacked again harder.

“OH that’s four.” I called.

“ Not the right way cunt” His hand lit my ass again.

“OHHHH!” I groaned.

“Start with one and ask for the next one after you thank me” He ordered.

“Yes sir” I snapped back like a little soldier.

Crack his wide hand connected, “One sir thank you another please” I responded.

Slam, “Two thank you sir, another please”
Blam, my ass was warming up in direct counter point to the coldness in my cunt and rectum. “Three thank you sir, Please more,” I sobbed out.

By the time I was to “Six Thank you sir PLEASE, more” I was writhing against the chair my cunt had grown warm and suppositories had melted making my slit slick.

“Seven thank you sir Please please more” I was begging and rocking my ass back to meet his hand

“ Nine thank you sir MORE PLEASE, MORE PLEASE, PLEASE MORE…” I was wailing. I needed to be touched I was on the edge ready to explode.

WHAM” TEN BLESS YOU SIR MORE PLEASE” I yowled and writhed, desperate. Then he stepped behind me and wrapped in huge hand around my hips holding me still, “No more, not now. You have to wait you tramp.” He chuckled and I sobbed in frustration.

Todd stood and cleared the table of their plates, then came back to stand beside me. I whimpered as he trailed his cool fingertips over my now flaming ass. I stared at Alan as he still sat stiffly and very still in his chair at the end of the table.

I heard the frig door open and close then I felt 4 hands playing up and down my slit, I hissed as again a icy cold mini missile was slipped home in my cunt, And I braced as the second one invaded my ass. The hands withdrew and then with Todd on my right and Ben on my left I was lifted off the chair back and laid down on the table.

Ben rolled me to my back and lifted my ass straight up as Todd slipped a thick foam wedge under my ass holding it up and tilted. Then Ben bent my legs and sat my heels against my ass cheeks allowing my thighs to drop open spreading my slick fuckholes open and in full view.

Ben drew my arm out to the sides and I lay there like a sacrificial meal before them.

“As I touch your body tell me what you want, what you need to get off. I will ask you questions, if you do not understand ask me to explain. You three have been delving into a life style with out a clear understanding of what you’re doing. You my luscious little fucktoy at least understand what your sick whorish body needs.” He trailed a finger down my throat.
I wiggled and moaned at the contact.

“Todd has been wise enough to ask me some questions, but Alan the dimwit violated the number one rule. NEVER leave your ‘victim’ unable to communicate. If you use a gag, you use a drop signal, or a head or hand signal.”

Alan whimpered and I rolled my head to stare at him.

“I belong to a group of people that not only enjoy the S&M life but think of it as an ancient art form. Nothing is more beautiful that a 'victim’ sweating, screaming writhing in agony as they find the ultimate joy of sexual release.” He palmed my nipple.

“Stand Alan and show us what you are now wearing” Ben voice changed it was colder, menacing.

Alan stood and gingerly dropped his pants. I gasp. His cock and balls were encased in a cage of tangle of latex, steel and leather. The cock bend backward between his legs, and twin latex straps rose from behind wrap abound his hips and buckle just below his navel. They were so tight they had embedded in his skin. Each ball tied tight pushed down in his scrotum. They were turning purple.

They were then pulled out and up belted together touching over his cock nesting in his pubic hair. Then a rough steel cage/spring thing with several swinging weights encased it all, and stretched down the length of his cock between his legs. The whole contraption was held in place by a lock with a digital display.

“He will stay like this for the same amount of time he left you bound and unable to speak. Believe me after 5 hours he will never forget. Oh and if he decides to beg and plead for his freedom, it won’t do any good the lock is a timed lock.” Ben snickered “Should he try to damage the lock or force it off it tightens down another notch and automatically reset for 12 hours.

“Come here Alan let her see you close up.” Alan shuffled around to the side of the table small gasps and sobs slipping from his lips. I don’t know why but I had to touch him. I lifted the whole thing up peering at it then pushed it gently from side to side as he strained and sobbed with every motion. I held his manhood in the palm of my hand just staring until Ben jerked my arm back and it dropped to bounce and Alan fell to his knees wailing in pain.

I sat up and stared as he knelt there his hands cupping himself tears running down his face as he struggled to swallow. His face deathly pale and sweat covering it.

Ben roughly shoved him aside with his foot, “Stand up you stupid prick” He growled and Alan stood slowly.

Ben snapped a cuff on each of his wrist and then wrenched his arms up behind his head and snapped his wrist together. ‘My… my pants. “ He sobbed.

“Step out of them. You need to see and to be seen. Now go stand at the end of the table and watch her as I explore,” Ben grunted.

I lay back ready for whatever game he wanted to play. Ben struck a chord deep in my soul. The others had been nothing more than toys that I had used, but Ben would bring me over to a new level of ecstasy. I knew he understood what it was I needed.

Alan stood trembling framed by my open thighs and gazing at my slick open cunt, as Ben began to examine me.

“Hummm,” He crooned as his fingers drifted down across my breasts, “Nipple pain excites you?”

“Yes, it starts my body vibrating; it gets me ready for more.” I shivered and my nipples puckered.

“How about breast binding?” He asked as his hand circled the base on my tit and squeezed.

“Never tried it sounds good though” I push upward into his hand.

“Is your belly sensitive?” His hot fingers slithered down my ribs to my belly.

“ Not so much to the rough stuff but a light tickling touch makes my skin crawl.” A quick shudder raced through me.

“Like this?” He feathered his touch up my ribs and my cunt wept as my nipples grew to diamond hardness. I sighed shivering at his lightest touch. I could only nod.