Blood Money Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He locked his lips around it little hole and started sucking like it was a tit. I locked my thighs around his head and ground my ass into his face. I could feel the thick jism moving out as he sucked harder. I began to push down with my internal muscles forcing the cum out so he could clean me. Just as I thought he could find no more in my ass he sucked so hard I felt my rectum move and dimly I heard the sound of the whip striking flesh once twice three times.

Alan howled into my crotch as I glanced over his back. Todd was standing there with the cat in hand and checking the marks on Alan’s ass. “You’re right just the lightest touch bring out the fine red marks” as Ben stood smiling.

“Yes you seem to have the touch for it, now let’s go back to the tree and practice a harder stroke.”

Alan sobbed into my cunt as he moved his mouth up to clean my honey hole. Soon we both we intent on his mouth and my cunt, neither paying attention to the steady conversation nor cracking of the whip. I came again a soft floating orgasm that left me feeling like I was floating on a cloud.

Alan renewed his efforts and dove harder and deeper into my channel. When again he inhaled my flesh as the whip scoured his ass. Then He screamed into my pussy. As Todd landed another three blows to his backside. Todd and Ben knelt over him fingering the new marks. Todd was amazed that the first set had faded. Ben assured him that these would last a while. Then they moved off to practice more, and Alan began to sob and kiss my swollen hot slit.

Again he had me flowing thick juices as he sucked, lapped and swabbed my inner channel, until I came again this one a milder shuddering orgasm and I lay spent as he cleaned me a final time.

Ben startled me back to the present as he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me up to sit.

“Now pet, let’s get you ready to watch. But I think I’d rather you be bound for this.’ He pulled my arms back and slipped a bamboo rod between my elbows and my back then he bend my knees up to my chest and cuffed my hands together under my thighs.

“This is a new one,” I said.

“Good can’t have it getting stale. You need something to distract you as well.” He smiled and pulled a bullet vibe and as egg from his robe pocket. I was humming in happiness as he lubed them and slipped the vibe up my ass and the egg into my quim. I giggled as he turned them to a medium setting and spread my feet to hang just off the edges off the bench. I was now leaning slightly forward, both holes firmly against the wooden slats of the bench my face aimed at Alan.

I sat humming and happy as they adjusted Alan to suit them. They released his wrist and cuffed them behind his neck then they roped his waist down tight to the rock and his thighs as well. This forced his imprisoned and agonized crotch into full contact and denied him the possibility of lifting it up.

Then Todd grinning like maniac stepped behind him and started to swish and swing the cat. I gasped at the sound it made cutting through the air. Ben pulled a huge penis gag from his other pocket and shoved it into Alan’s mouth then he fastened it tight enough that the straps cut indentions in his face.

With a nod to Todd Ben stepped back and sat straddle legged behind me his hands plucking and pulling my nipples as he leaned against my back.

I sat waiting holding my breath as Todd swung wider and higher with the whip. Then in a blur he struck and Alan jerked like a mad man. His eyes were wide open his face bright red and I could here his muffled scream choking him as he thrashed.

Again Todd struck and Alan thrashed I watched at Todd laid 10 vicious strokes on him covering his ass, thighs, and lower back Alan’s face was a glistening wet mask of agony by the 4th stroke his eyes pouring water, and the fifth one had his nose pouring snot. Ben whispered in my ear, “ What do you see in this twits? ”

I struggled to find the words; “ They were available and they wanted to play,” was all I could say.

“You know they don’t understand you right. They just think this is wild sex. But it’s more to you isn’t it?” He asked.

“I’m beginning to see that, it’s like air I need it to live. Not the sex part so much as the freedom, the absolute abandonment of being pushed into a sensory overload.” I answered for the first time seeing the truth myself.

Alan’s face changed from bright red to purple then to ashen white and finally a sickly greenish blue. His body was dripping with sweat, and his voice was like an animal in it’s death throws by the time the 10th stroke landed he was no more than a quivering puddle of goo.

Finished Todd stepped back and gazed in fascination at the back of his friend. Ben stood and pinching my nipples again he said, “Sit enjoy it solitude pet while we haul this jackass inside.” They made quick work of unbinding Alan and pulling him to his feet, but when they tried to walk him back to the cabin he collapsed and would have fallen face first if they had not had his arms.

With a sigh of resignation they dragged him up the path and inside. I sat rocking on my ass enjoying the vibes dancing inside as I relived the whipping I had just watched. I wondered if I was as expressive, or if I looked different when I was whipped. I’d have to ask Ben.

I sat zoned out and enjoying the teasing of my slit for quite a while, the sun had noticeably dropped lower in the sky when Ben came out and unbound me He walked me back to the cabin, And I began to ask him questions that had been popping in my head as I had sat and waited.

Could I meet his Friends? Would they allow me to be one of them? Would he please use my body again? Could he make it next weekend?

He laughed as the questions flooded out of me.

Yes he’d be back, and yes he wanted me to join the group he belonged to. Again, he wasn’t through with me yet; I still belonged to him until I had to be at work Monday. I giggled like a schoolgirl and dropped to my knees.

“Oh please kind sir. Make me a shivering drooling idiot. Beat me, fuck, me make me scream 'til I’m hoarse. “ I asked.

“I intend to” Was all he said as he grabbed my arm and yanked me to my feet and propelled me in the cabin.

I stopped short and gasp at the sight of Alan. He was bound standing upright his arms in chains his raw back and ass to the door. I walked over and gingerly began to trace the livid welts some had a bit of blood oozing from them and his dick head which I could see with his legs spread wide was deeply purple.

I circled him slowly chuckling at him. He was passed out cold. Ben and Todd had cleaned him up and spread ointment on the whip marks and the abraded places on his front where he had scrubbed against the rough rock surface. The timer on the lock was down to 30 seconds.

Ben shoved me to my knees facing his abused balls and trapped cock. “You free him. Then I want to watch as you lick him hard and suck him off. It will hurt the dumb bastard like hell. But he earned it.” He softly rubbed my cheek.” Anyone who would risk permanent damage to a wonderful pain slut like you deserves it.”

Pain slut a new expression, is that what I am, I though I was just a masochist. I began to rub my fingers around the cage and binding making him moan even though he was unconscious. As I stared at the lock, mentally I was counting down the last 5 seconds. Click. The sound echoed as we watched holding our breaths.

Ben reached up and waved an ammonia ampoule under his nose and groaning he rejoined us. The first thing I did was untie his balls and they dropped down to swing below his cage. He sobbed and called out to god as the blood began to return to his testicles. Then Ben turned the vibes up a notch.

I then opened the cage and let his limp cock drop free he yowled in agony as it to began to painful awakening process. I hesitated to unbind his scrotum. I had to move it around rolling it in my hand to find the release. He was hissing in air like a tire going flat, but the instant I unsnapped the bands and his pieces all fell free he let loose a noise that sounded like a yodeler choking. My cunt was getting wet again, and I was rocking my hips to fuel my own arousal.

Ben handed me a tub of ointment and I swabbed the raw places between his thighs. As he stood sobbing and grunting. When his tender flesh had regained it’s near normal coloring, I blew a gentle breath over his crotch. He jerked and screamed. “Oh God no! Don’t touch it. Please.” Then he fell into gut wrenching sobs.

Softly I lifted his balls and began to croon, “Poor baby, needs some of my loving mouth to make it all better”

“I’m begging you no, please no” He howled, as I started to lap softly at this nuts. He was shivering and wailing as I worked up to his cock and lapped it from head to base. He was thrashing his head and yanking at the chains as I opened my mouth and licked around the head.

I sucked just the head in and stared up as he struggled to free his damaged tackle from me. But Todd stood behind him holding his hips in place. Ben switched the vibes to a varying pace, and I gasp that the new sensations in my core.

I teased him and nibbled up the underside, every movement of my hands and mouth pushed him further into the agony that is masochism. I loved to watch and listen as he was reduced to a sagging bag of torment. Then I began to move him deeper into my hot wet mouth. I giggled as he began to harder. Every twitch, elicited more anguished cries.

I envied him; I wanted to be the one free to ride the pain. Ben steppe behind me and began to pull and twist my nipples giving me a small dose of what I craved.

All too soon I had him hard as a rock and howling like a mad man as I took my time When he had quieted down some I began to deep throat him and he screamed cursing Ben, Todd, Me and himself. As he started to throb and swell in my throat he was jerking and swaying. When at last the came his was rigid and soundless, His head thrown back his body stiff. He wasn’t even panting or gasping for air. He was frozen still.

When he pumped out the last glob of cum in my mouth he slumped out cold again. I sat back staring as Ben and Todd released him and dragged his body over to the couch dropping him on his raw back then turning as one they swooped in on me.

I was lifted and manhandled as they began licking, biting, sucking, squeezing, twisting and mauling my body, hands on my tits, my ass, in my cunt, my hair grabbed my head pulled back as my neck was bitten.

Moaning I turned into willing jelly. I was lifted and hauled to the bed. Quickly I was tethered to the iron frame with a collar and chain around my neck as Todd yanked my legs wide and shoved three fingers deep inside my quim and tugged the egg free. Then he mounted me like an animal slamming all the way in as I gasp for air.

He rolled us over so that I lay on top of him as Ben started to fish the bullet out of my ass. I was squirming and writhing on Todd’s hard shaft as Ben stuffed my ass with 4 fingers. I arched my spine howling out my willingness. “Take me. Fuck me. Make it hurt”

I was riding Todd as Ben pumped his finger deeper in my ass. Oh god I had had to wait too long. It had begun I was going to be fucked all night.

Oh and fuck me they did. I was bound and bent like a doll as they used me over and over. They loved to watch as I shook and quaked under the assault. The used hands, tongue, cocks, and toys. Never once letting me rest, never caring if I was in pain. I begged them for more. They chained me with my twin holes filled as they sat and ate dinner watching me dance like St. Vitus for them.

They did stop and let me drink several times, when they took bathroom breaks, but only for a very few short minutes.

Alan joined us around 9pm and we moved upstairs, and enjoyed the king-size bed as well as the tub and railings. I was completely filled as the clock struck midnight; Ben now buried in my ass ripping me wide open, Todd, so deep in my cunt I could feel him in my belly and Alan choking me with his shaft planted down my throat. I howled and screamed all night.

Just about sunup, Ben deemed it time to rest, and I was bound spread loosely on the big bed upstairs, and they wrapped their bodies around me to sleep.

I have to leave you now Roland wants to release me and find his satisfaction, and I need to feel the kiss of his crop. TBC