Blood Money Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I already know you like your ass in pain, but how about you back?” he flicked the tips of 2 fingers against the redness of my ass. I squirmed.

“Love the whipping and beating.” I was nearly begging.

“Ever had a real whip used?” He stared deeply into my eyes.

“No just the belt and the paddle.” I felt my body flush.

“Like the rough sex, sodomy and the ass plunging hum?” He crooned.

“Oh god yes I love it when my ass is pounded and stretched.” I was gasping as he fingered my ass hole.

“Ever been fisted?” He purred. And jabbed the tips of three fingers just inside my ass.

“Yes,” I hissed “um No they wouldn’t push on, always stopped. Want to try it though.” I shook my head to clean my thoughts.

“What don’t you want to try?” He gazed at me I was hypnotized by his stare.

“Scat play, too much of a health risk, no urine drinking, but I 'd love to have a golden shower or enema or even a douche.” I answered.

He smiled and nodded. “ Blood play is also a health concern. Not really into pony play, or being humiliated. “ I glanced at him his face never changing.

“ I am a slut; a whore and I want it to hurt. I get off on the pain even more that the sex, but I like being fucked in all my holes over and over until I physically can’t be entered.” I was as blatant truthful as I could be.

“Anything else?” He asked.

“ I want to try permanent marking, tats, and piercings, but later. First I want to do something about my floppy tits” I blushed in shame.

“You mean surgery,” He lowered his eyebrow scrutinizing me.
“Yep just a lift, not an enlargement. Though I might have all my hair removed permanently too” I could feel my fear rising.

“Tried electrical play?” He traced the outer lips of my cunt.

“Not yet but I want to.” A fresh wave of moisture began to leak from my pussy.

“Why do you want it to hurt?” He gazed at me.

“The pain frees me. I can, no I have to be honest. You can’t lie to the pain.” I said.

“Then why do you feel the need to be bound?” He queried.

“I tried the holding still and being silent routine, but it gets in the way. If you bind me and let me vocalize then I can loose my body and soul in the euphoria of the pain, the agony is all I think about, then I stop thinking and I just feel. Like an animal it becomes pure reaction, no thought, no guilt, no remorse, just the reaction of my body. I am absolved of any responsibility. It frees me to experience everything my body wants and needs.” I ended my short speech quite passionately.

“What’s your safe word?” He smiled at me.

“Don’ t, um didn’t need one.” I was ashamed suddenly.

”You do now. What will it be?” he asked and commanded my answer.

“SUNFLOWER?” I decided.

“Excellent. Sunflower it is, and if I ever use a gag you will hold a pair of bells to drop. We will work out a visual signal when the time comes. Now it is time to finish repairing the damage that the cockless wonder did.” Ben stood and Todd approached with a bamboo pole about 2 inches in diameter.

He laid the end on the table just next to my waist and asked me to arch up then he slid it under me.

Ben was now on the other side and they bound my arms to the pole at the wrist and the elbow with strips of soft silk. There was no stretch just a binding to immobilize me.

Then Ben spread my feet a little wider than my shoulders and locked a spreader bar into place.

With one on either side I was helped to sit up and wiggle to the end of the table. Then they helped me to my feet and stood on either side.
“Head to the shower now.” Ben said. And in an awkward crab like gait I shuffled to the bathroom.

Once in the shower, a big 5 x 4 glass fronted stall they helped me to my knees and then lay me face down on the cold tile. I listened as they discussed who would start and who would follow, they decided the Ben would begin, I was at a loss. Then they turned on the water and each took a hand held nozzle adjusting temperature and spray on the walls. Satisfied Ben said to me, “Now little one this will bring you waves after wave of pain then pleasure. We will do you back first then your front.”

I gasped out, “Owwww!” as he aimed the hard pulsing HOT water at my neck, it was almost scalding. The nozzle was set on the highest pressure and pulse. I wiggle and moaned as he worked it down my neck and across my shoulder to my arm, down the arm and back to across my back to the other shoulder and then the arm. I was beginning to enjoy it as he worked down my back .I had closed my eyes lulled by the relaxing effect on my sore muscles, when Todd started on the exact same path but with icy cold water. I squealed and began to shudder and the cold pounded my arms. Then the heat hit my ass I was being sliced in half the heat and the pressure was immense. But as the water crossed my cunt I bucked up into it. Oh dear god, it was wonderful, the pleasure and pain threaded so tightly together I could only ride it as my body cast my mind free I was pure sensation there was nothing else in the universe but the electric currents my body was creating inside itself.

Over and over they worked up and down my body as I lay there quivering and sobbing.

I didn’t realize they had stopped until I was lifted from the tile and gentle flipped onto my back. I was panting my breath rasping in and out. Ben helped me to sit and offered me a bottle of water I drank it greedily. When I had calmed down He asked “You ready for the rest of it?”

“ Don’t ever stop, I keep Cumming.” I begged

He just laughed and slipped 2 fingers into my quim. I thrust forward seeking his hand as he spread his fingers inside and pumped me slowly. “Relax my little bitch, you belong to us until Monday Morning. What do you think your boss would say if I drove up at 9 am and poured your sweaty cum filled, raw, beaten bruised naked body out at the front door?”

I just moaned. Please god let him mean it.

He let me lay back down and then they began to same ‘treatment' on my front side. I was thrashing like a lunatic as one would work my cunt and the other my tits. I slowly came back to the real world as they lifted me and unbound my limbs then Todd toweled me dry.

I was lead out of the bathroom through the cabin and out side in the bright noonday sun to be tied spread eagle over the boulder at the lakes edge. These were not ropes I had seen before. They were like the colorful silk and cotton blends I had seen on-line in Japanese Bondage.

Like a match pair Todd and Ben began to massage my body with a thick creamy lotion that warmed as it was worked in. I lay spread open for the world to see humming in satisfaction. As the lotion warmed deep inside my skin the sun warmed the surface.

A light slap on my cheek brought me back to the world.

Ben leaned over me staring deeply into my eyes.” You just zone at the drop of a hat don’t you? You are such a fucking slut. Now… You wanted to try a real whipping so Today is your lucky day. This my sexy little tramp. “ He swished a device in front of me it had a leather handle and a cluster of several thin braided leather strands each with a series of small knots in it, “Is called a ‘Cat-O-Nine Tails’ it has more than 9 more like 27, but believe me when I say that once the ’cat’ has clawed it’s way over your ripe fuckable body, you will love it.”

I gazed at him like he was my savior. And then damned him to hell. The whip swished through the air and slapped across my chest the tiny strands searing my tits the knots hit like punctures from small sharp sticks. He dragged the leather down my belly before raising it to strike again.

He walked around me striking like a snake every blow more painful and harder than the last. He began at my right tit feathering the blows all the way around it before he slashed across my nipple and I bucked upward straining at the silken ropes.

He then started down my ribs on the same side I shuddered and panted as he neared my hip. He flicked the strands just to miss my pussy, and began to flick the inner thigh. It felt as if he were shredding the very skin. He walked between my spread legs his body blocking the sun and leaned forward using the handle he caressed my now shiny slick slit. I sobbed in gratitude as he roughly scrubbed it up and down on my clit I strained to push my needy quim toward him.

I cried in frustration as he pulled away. He then began to rub the wide knob on the end around my labia I shivered in anticipation. My shivers were rewarded as he sheathed the handle inside of me. I tried to grind against it but he held me still.

He slowly pumped the ridged rough leather handle in and out of my hungry channel. I was steadily climbing when he slowly slid the implement of torture out and left me empty and craving more.

I blinked as a second body joined him. It was Todd.
“Can I try? Never used a real whip.” He asked.

“In a little bit you can practice 'til you get it right.” Ben answered.

Ben moved to my left side and began to instruct Todd.

“It’s not like your beating a rug, but more like popping a towel. The lighter you want the further from the body, the harder the closer. Watch” Swish.

The cat bit just above my knee. “See faint red marks, but watch…”

The cat seared higher up my inner thigh the fire raced straight to my cunt.

“I see,” said Todd. “The marks are deeper in color, what happens…? “

Slash, the cat cut into my upper thigh again I felt the skin shred and liquid fire seared me to my very core. I hissed as Todd lightly fingered the now raised welts on my skin.

My ignored cunt was throbbing wanting needing the sting of the cat, but he began to work up my ribs I panted and moaned as he neared my left tit. Again he feathered all the way around the quivering burning mound before he sliced across my nipple and I almost howled in joy.

Oh god my body was on fire, my cunt ached and pulsed for its chance to be scorched.
I was babbling, “ Please my cunt, whip my cunt, I need it, rip me wide Please.”

Ben slowly dragged just the tips of the now wet strands down my torso he walked back to stand over my prostrate body, brushing back and forth over my mons as I tried to increase the contact.

“Now now my delicious little cum fountain. Do you want this?” He lightly brushed the whip up my drenched slit.

“Please sir, beat me raw, hard, and fast, of please I need to cum” I begged.

“Like this?” He teased as he softly whished it over my inner thigh.

“ Harder, Please” I begged.

He snapped it down the other inner thigh, “ Like this?”

“Harder” I panted.

“ Oh harder,” He delicately brushed my cunt teasing me.

“Please” I quivered like a plucked bowstring.
Then he began in earnest, blow after blow fanned out over my cunt each harder and more centered on my clit. I writhed and yowled as my release built. Then he switched to underhanded.

I was dancing with the dripping leather as is seared and sliced me higher and higher in my own universe of agony. It began like a bolt of lightening; I was gloriously orgasming, every blow a lightening strike that slammed me higher and harder. I lost all sense of the here and now, I existed only in a realm of sexual overload and bliss.

As I drifted back to awareness, two pairs of hands were stroking and caressing my flesh. One pair was circling my tits, softly lightly around and around the other was ghosting up and down my belly and ribs in wave patterns. I hummed with joy as the tender touches had me ready again in a matter of moments. I soon realized my limbs were unbound and the hands began to pull me upright as I stood Ben moved behind me and Todd in front.

Now they began to lick and suck on my breast, and neck I moaned as they turned me and we started to walk toward the picnic table. Once there we stopped, “Now you whore it’s time for us to enjoy you” Ben growled as they both shed their clothes.

I gasp at the sight of their hard cocks Todd’s 8 ½ inches long nicely thick is matched to his body, but Ben was a work of art in itself. Over 9 inches long and nearly as big around as those 20 oz plastic soda bottles. I dripped to my knees to worship them. I licked and suck first Todd then Ben using my hands to caress and stroke the one not in my mouth.

As I was again deep throating Todd when Ben pulled away and lifted himself on the tabletop. As he moved back and reclined he caught my hand and pulled me to him I climbed on the bench knees first and lowered my face to his impressive shaft as Todd moved behind me to finger my now spread ass. A small ‘ekk’ escaped me as Todd lifted me to the tabletop. Ben grabbed my knees and pulled me over his legs.

“We’re hungry, time for you to be the middle of a sandwich slut” Ben growled I shivered and knee walked my way up his prone body.

I groaned in anticipation as Todd climbed behind me and began to finger my soggy sopping cunt spreading my juices back to my anus the more he played with me the more my ass relaxed and gaped a little.

Ben grabbed my hips in his huge hands and lifted me up and over the head of his cock I rocked downward slipping the head inside as I moaned at the feeling of him stretching me wide, as I work up and down slowly. Little by little more of his shaft slid inside I had about 4 inches in when he held me still. Todd reached around and grabbing my nipples pulled me down to lean over Ben and lift my ass for him to enter.

“Be still cunt, I want to feel him fucking you up your ass” Ben commanded. I sobbed and whined as Todd began his anal assault. He centered the head of his cock on my now wet and tingling rosebud, and began to push forward, so slowly he was letting his weight do the work. I sobbed as shivered ran up my body.

“So tight so hot” Todd panted as he pushed harder and harder. When he slipped deeper then Ben and I cried out as the length of his shaft filled me suddenly. Todd was all the way in his coarse hair rubbing my ass cheeks as he ground against me. Todd has this circular motion thing he does that drives me wild. He rolls his hips around and around stretching and pulling whichever hole he’s in wider.

Suddenly he grabbed my shoulders and rocked us both downward impaling me on Ben as well, I threw my head back and howled. I was so full and stretched that I was seeing stars. They held me still both of them grinding and pushing against me seating the twin weapons of sexual conquest deeper and deeper in my wet swollen flesh.

I was loving it. Todd was chewing and sucking on my neck as Ben began to maul my tits. He lean up and locked his hands around the base of my breasts squeezing them. His teeth nipping and biting my nipples softly the harder as he bit and sucked I flushed hot and my excitement rose. Then they began to rock me up and down on their cocks. Todd grabbed my tits like handlebars and Ben locked his hands on my hips. I was moved slowly at first at an angle that slid my twin holes up and down both shafts.

I shivered at the sensation. As I grew wetter they increased the speed and depth of the stroke soon I was hurtling up and down slamming back into them harder and faster as they grunted. Soon we all were grunting, moaning and panting, “Filthy Whore”, Tight Hot Bitch” Fucktoy”. Horny tramp” They moaned and growled at me I babbled, “Yes for you, more, oh Yes”.

Then it started deep and low in my belly the tightening and quivering. I gasp over and over for air as the skin on my body began to undulate like an electric current. My head was fuzzy, white noise roared in my ears. I threw my head back and a low loud animal howl poured from my throat as I was lost in a blinding, mind bending body paralyzing orgasm. All I could feel was my cunt and ass clutching wringing at the cocks buried inside.

As the sight returned to my eyes and my hearing again started to function. Todd had pulled me upright, his arms over my shoulders holding me still and Ben was sitting up his hands holding my thighs motionless.

“Just relax little one, we’re going to change positions all you have to do is be still.” Ben crooned as he kissed up my tits and neck; He grabbed a handful on my hair and pulled my face to his. His lips began to devour mine, and his tongue invaded my mouth.

What a kiss, he possessed me with it; I had not ever been kissed like that. With one single action he had made me his personal toy. I knew I would do anything to become a part of the world this man came to me from. They worked like an act out of ‘Circus So lei’ I was just an extension of the one being that moved off the side of the table and stood up. I hung between them my body supported by the 2 massive columns of throbbing flesh and muscle imbedded deep in my nether regions.

“Hey dickless! Bring the bench over to the big boulder.” Ben called. I giggled as Alan whimpered and whined carrying the bench like a hobbled old man all the way back to the water’s edge ahead of us. “Set it parallel, the end right here. Then you go around and lay your sorry ass face down feet in the air nose beside us to watch what you won’t be having.”

Alan shuffled away. Ben snickered at the steady stream of whines and moans he made. I sucked in a deep breath at the movement his snickering set off inside me. I watched in fascination as Alan struggled to mount the semi-flat rock belly first without jostling his tormented bits and pieces.

Finally he was where Ben wanted him, his chin resting on the edge his watering eyes staring straight at our conjoined bodies. I was enthralled at the way he lay with his spine curved, and his arms clutching desperately at the rock to keep his crotch in the air.

Like a six legged creature we backed Todd it the edge of the bench and Ben wrapped my legs around him as we began to lower our bodies. Todd sat first his legs spread wide then he began to lay back. My ass came down planting his cock firmly and deeply in me, Then Ben knelt with his knees on the sand His rampant shaft perfectly inline with my soaked quim.

Todd pulled my torso back so that I was at a 45-degree angle. Then Ben started to pump in and out of my channel. The pulsing hard helmet of his cock rubbing up and down the length of Todd’s shaft that was buried in my ass. He soon had us both panting and moaning, I was rising higher and higher when I felt Todd stiffen and his cock swell jerking and pumping my ass full of thick hot jism.

I was quivering deep in my belly and growling down in my throat when I felt Ben’s massive tool expand and begin to jerk and pump flooding me with his own cum. I shrieked out another orgasm as he reached up and bit deep and hard into my left tit. He clinched his jaws tight as his shaft poured his seed into me.

Satiated he slumped forward leaning against me. When at last we could breath and our limb support us Ben slipped out of my sloppy cunt, then he bent forward and lifted me off of Todd’s semi-hard cock.

Todd rolled off then bench and began to reposition it. Ben laid me down on my back with my slimy slit aimed at Alan’s face. I hooked my heels on the boulder and lay there relaxing as Ben and Todd moved around Alan’s prostrate form.

They made quick work of binding him To the rough rock making sure his caged crotch now rested on the rough rock and his head was extended out like a turtle at it’s furthest stretch.

“Now Todd wants to practice with the cat, and Alan loves to eat cum out of our little fucktoy so. Now she can rest and you both can do what makes you happy. I’ll be giving Todd pointers, and enjoying my newest toys pleasure.”
Alan mewled and murmured as I wiggled closer to his face. He leaned forward and began to lave my slit. As he licked down to my asshole I lifted my feet and planted them on his shoulders.

I was enjoying every swipe of his tongue as he worked inward on my thighs cleaning them and my labia, I cried out in joy as he rolled his tongue and slipped it into my ass.

We both moaned as he jerked back when we heard the whip make contact. Todd was practicing on a pine tree I stared in fascination as every blow caused bark to flake off and shower to the ground.