All Comments on 'Blood Moon: Lucian's Story Ch. 06'

by secretlover222

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18almost 14 years ago
YAY

MORE MROE MROE MORE MORE MORE :)

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE

I love this! This was another great chapter and I can't wait for the next one!!! Please hurry!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
masterful

Love it simply awesome like I said masterfully. Wrote thank you for sharing. Mechmanas

spearman1spearman1almost 14 years ago
WHAT THE WHAT???????

ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE MY FLESH RISE!!!!!?????? You just cant take that long and then leave us hanging like that!!!! Great chapter now hurry up with the next one PLEASE!!!!!!!!

willieonewillieonealmost 14 years ago

Excellent!!!!!! Nuff said!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
FANTASTIC STORY

I love this story. What a great chapter. I really like how you didn't have her forgiving Lucian right away. Too many writers do and I hate it. My only complaint is having to wait for the next chapter. Please post it soon.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

First, I loved Blood Moon and I am enjoying Lucian's story very much. It is a great plot! I think that you answered many questions that we were left with at the end of the last chapter. I like what you did with dragging Lita into the mix and showing she had been the reason Darthax attacked them and also how he got into Lucian's head.

I can't wait to see where you take this next in terms of her facing Darthax and of course how you resolve things between her and Lucian. Great story!!! Thanks for writing it. Can't wait for the rest!

lildragonlildragonalmost 14 years ago
Yeah!!

That was the best chapter yet. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Waiting in suspence here...great read. Ready for more

jazz13jazz13over 13 years ago
wow!

when is the next one coming out??? awesome work!

EroticPrincessEDEroticPrincessEDover 13 years ago
Wow

I am loving your series. It has me on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter. Please don't keep us waiting long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i love this story

please write more soon

missvixxen08missvixxen08about 13 years ago
Great plot, great characterization. Horrible spelling.

You have talent, but you really need a good editor. Vial- holds medicine. Vile- adjective meaning disgusting and gross. Thrown-verb past tense of throw. Throne- a chair for a king. There are several switches of gender: he instead of she, hers for his,etc. This has tons of promise, but the spelling and grammar are holding you back.

ushergalushergalabout 13 years ago

you showed sense at least but even if she wins the battle with the warlock vampire she should still not forgive or forget for at least a 100+ years

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous