All Comments on 'Blood of the Clans Ch. 34'

by RoyceConnors

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Keep it Coming, Can't Get Enough

Love this story and look forward to my Sunday afternoon read of the latest installments. One of the fun things about this story is how often I go to Wikipedia and other sources to learn more about the places and people in this story. Château de Trécesson exists! So does the Earle of Huntly.

As far as being harassed by nitwits because your story does not fit their view of Literotica's purpose, you should write something in Loving Wives which doesn't flay the wife alive. You'll get some perspective. Ignore them.

Again, love everything about this story, keep it up.

Anonymous Andy

RoyceConnorsRoyceConnorsabout 10 years agoAuthor

Thank you Anon Andy for your constant support and enjoyment of the series. I'm not letting the bombs bother me, as the real scores will always make the score what it should be.

All of the places are real as I mentioned before, as are many of the people. I'm so happy you and others are finding other ways to enjoy this story more than what's contained in it. I've been to many of the places personally and remember everything about them, including the smells. I was on a 50' motor yacht and travelled to the castles and much of the coastlines.

As a bit of FYI, the Jacobite Express travels through a great deal of the land in the story and is the one used in the Harry Potter series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous