All Comments on 'Blood Relations Ch. 06'

by Sherrybaby14

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
GruodioticGruodioticalmost 10 years ago
Wow

A little bit rushed, expected much more longer chapter after this long time. Love the ending of the chapter, cuz it ain't soap operish. Don't take that long next time. Please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Flipping 'eck

That's HOT. But, also a little disturbing with a dead body in the room. Can't wait for chapter 7. :)

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

Thomas and Piper need to make up their minds. They were all for helping Adam use Piper but the moment she is missing they don't believe him. Did Jacob leave a scent behind? It seems they were so focused on Adam they didn't bother with trying to find out if someone else took Piper.

The only one that seems like he has some sense is Hawkins.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Cool chapter its good to know that serena can take care of herself but that sex scene I didnt like it too much the dead body in the room ruined it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmm

I really enjoyed it at first but I can't say I'm happy with how the story took a turn when she fell for Lance because I was really rooting for Adam and now I'm pretty disappointed...either way, great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so fucking good...

...sorry for the language, but this story is so damn god!

I love your sense of humor and the plot is unlike all the others...

hopefully you´ll finish it..please?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Holy Crap

The layers upon layers, the circles w/in circles, and the use of the unreliable narrator is fantastic. Of course that one little comment Serena made about lying a lot (which several people seemed to have missed) was a good clue. Even loving this story despite your grammar issues. Great job, great creativity, great depth. Can't wait to see the next update. Five stars all around.

agamottoagamottoabout 9 years ago
Great story,

I can't wait to see how it all turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Are you done?

Is this where it ends ? Is she Lance's mate? Is she going to be a vampire? I could go on but maybe you could answer our questions in 1 more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

More, please!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSherrybaby14@Sherrybaby14
Hi! Still writing, but lately more on tumblr and ao3. Sort of fallen into The Walking Dead fandom, will write originals again soon

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories