Blood Relations Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The room was destroyed. There wasn't anything else for Lance to rip apart so he went back to trying to break down the door. He knew Malcolm employed many workers. He would end all of them as soon as he was released.

"Care to stop making that noise so we can talk," James' voice yelled through the door.

"LET ME OUT," Lance said.

"The sun is still up," James said. "If I let you go, if we had not locked this door today then you would have rushed into the sunlight and killed yourself being no help to the girl."

Lance wanted to prove James wrong, but he couldn't.

"You planned on taking her away from me," Lance said.

"No," James said. "She wanted to leave."

"You're lying," Lance said.

Serena didn't want to leave him. They belonged together.

"I promise you I am not," James said. "Unfortunately her plans were met with a hiccup. She is missing."

"She is in trouble," Lance said. "I can feel her."

"You can't help her as long as the sun is in the sky," James said. "Do you know anything else? Where is she? Who took her?"

"No," Lance said, wishing he knew more. "It's like a magnet. I can follow the pull and sense her feelings, but that's it."

"As I thought," James said.

"You should have protected her," Lance said.

"The only dangers to her are you and Adam," James said. "Who we have and swears up and down he had nothing to do with her disappearance."

"If he's lying I will kill him," Lance said.

"Last week you were close enough to die for him and now you want him to die," James said. "This girl has clouded both of your judgments."

"If she dies I will destroy every werewolf on the Earth," Lance said.

"I'm predicting if she dies her little spell will be broken and you will go back to behaving like rational individuals," James said.

Lance felt his fangs stick out and started slamming into the door again.

"Stop," James said. "I have no desire to see her die either. I will unlock this door the second the sun dips. Can you behave yourself until then?"

There were eighteen minutes until then. It might as well have been eighteen centuries.

"I want your word you will go get her and bring her back here," James said.

"Never," Lance said.

"Then I can leave this door locked until you die from starvation," James said. "Of course you wouldn't really die. You will turn into a corpse with a soul trapped inside. Does that sound like fun?"

"Why do you want her here?" Lance asked.

"Because I still have a crazy werewolf to deal with," James said. "I need to look out for my pack. She might be the key to breaking Adam's affliction."

"She doesn't love him," Lance said. "She loves me."

"That may be the case," James said. "I don't really care at the moment. All I want is your word."

"Fine," Lance said.

"It looks like we have seventeen minutes to waste then," James said.

Lance focused on his connection with Serena. She was scared, terrified even. He didn't know what she was facing right now, but hoped that she could hold on for the next seventeen minutes. He would rescue her and never let her out of his sight again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"So you see I was just scared," Serena said.

"Of your feelings for me?" Jacob asked.

"Yes, and that you would leave me."

Serena had spent the last hour plus babbling to this nutjob and he had hung on almost every word she said. There were too many holes in her story and the more she spoke the more she was sure she was headed to a certain death. To her surprise he soaked everything in, rarely interrupting.

He walked towards her, still with the gun in his hand and bent down to kiss her. Serena again held back her disgust and kissed him back. She tried to focus on her next plans. He was crazy, but he was clever too. Asking for the gun outright would mean she would get shot in an instant. Jacob broke the kiss.

"Are you ready?"

Serena felt the terror rise again. The sun was setting, she just needed a few more moments.

"Not like this," Serena said.

"What do you mean?"

"If they me...I mean us, with me tied to the chair people won't understand this was my choice too," Serena said. "They will doubt our love."

"If you think for a second...."

She could see the anger flare on his face.

"No," Serena interrupted. "I'm not strong enough. I need you to pull the trigger. But maybe you could move me to the bed first?"

She watched the idea work its way through Jacob. He needed a little push.

"That way when our bodies are discovered they can be tangled with each other," Serena said. "We can let the world know how much we loved each other."

Jacob raised a corner of his mouth.

"You mean it?" He asked. "You promise not to try anything?"

"I want this as much as you do," Serena said.

Jacob walked back to his bag. He pulled out a large knife and Serena felt her heart rate increase. She would rather be shot than stabbed to death.

"I'm going to cut you loose," Jacob said. "But I still have my gun. If you try anything I will shoot you."

"I won't try anything," Serena said. "I swear."

Jacob walked over to her, the knife in one hand and the gun in the other. He went behind her. She head the sawing sound and then her feet were free. As the strap on her wrists was cut away Serena knew it was now of never. With all her limbs free she pushed off with her feet, sending herself and the chair falling backwards right on top of Jacob. He let out a groan and Serena rolled away.

"You bitch," he yelled.

Serena needed to work fast. She ignored him and pushed herself up, scanning for a weapon. Then she spotted it. The knife was free. She picked it up by the handle just as Jacob was moving his arm to aim at her. She didn't have time to attack while hiding herself and instead opted to run. There was a door she opened it and slammed it shut. The silencer made it impossible to know if he fired any bullets, but the sound of the wood breaking when they went through the door was unmistakable.

She flipped on the light switch and tried to back away from the door. She was in a small bathroom.

"You lying bitch," Jacob yelled.

He started slamming his body against the door, making the wooden frame shake. Serena wasn't sure how she managed to turn the lock, but knew it was only a matter of time before it gave way. She climbed on the sink, right next to the door giving herself the best option.

It flew open as she predicted, but Serena didn't give him the chance to look for her location. She jumped down on his back and brought the knife with her, bringing it up and into his gut. He let out a cry and started firing bullets again. She brought the knife out and moved it back in again, not caring if she was gutting him.

Serena knew he was trying to shake her off, but she had her free arm wrapped around his neck. He staggered out of the bathroom and into the main room again. Serena would not give up though. She continued her assault, trying to move the blade upwards hoping to hit his heart.

He dropped to his knees and Serena removed the knife as he fell forward on to his stomach. She brought it back down again, driving it into his back, determined not to stop until he was dead.

Anger poured out of her. Anger over Jacob, Lance, Adam, and Malcolm. Anger over her parent's death. Anger over what she was. She continued her onslaught, unaware of her actions.

"SERENA."

The sound of her name brought her to a stop. She looked up to see the front door banging.

"Come in," Serena said calmly.

She didn't stand up when Lance burst through the door.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In the few minutes it took Lance to travel here he played over every plausible situation in his mind. At least so he though. When he stepped into the cabin this scenario had never occurred to him.

It was small. There was a stove on one side and a bed on the other. A broken chair was in the center and behind it was Serena. She was straddling a body. He saw the blood seeping out onto the hardwood. Serena held a knife in her hand with the crimson substance splattered all over her. Her face was bruised and he saw a small cut on her lip, but could tell she was unharmed.

She didn't need him to rescue her, she was capable of doing so herself. The smell in the room was intoxicating. Lance studied Serena's face. There was no sign she was about to breakdown, or was in shock. Instead she smiled, happy to see him. Lance moved quickly and picked her up off the body throwing her down on the bed, bringing himself down on her.

The knife dropped to the floor with a clatter as Serena brought her hands up behind Lance's neck. He dipped into her and set his lips on hers. She opened her mouth right away, begging for his touch. All the worry he felt slipped away. He kissed her passionately, wanting to devour her. He felt her small fingers tugging on his clothes and forced himself away from her ripping off his shirt.

He spotted the blood on her shoulder and went to the spot, licking away the red matter. He continued down her décolletage. She let out a moan as he continued to clean her. His chin touched the fabric of her shirt and he let out a low hiss. Moving at his quick speed he backed away and tore every article of clothing away from her body.

She let a gasp out, but he didn't jump down on top of her right away. Instead he took in her petite frame, now totally nude. Her nipples were hard with excitement and her stomach curved inward showing her prominent hipbones. There was still some blood on her legs and arms, with a few patches on her torso that must have seeped through the clothes. Lance removed his pants, not wanting anymore blockage between the two of them.

When he went back to the bed he started with her legs, licking the blood away as he made his way up her body. She continued to moan beneath him. It was like music to his ears. He went slowly, not only enjoy the taste of the blood but her essence as well. Once he made his way back to her mouth he kissed her deeply. She didn't seem to mind the coppery taste he was certain filled her mouth.

Not wanting to wait any longer Lance plunged inside of her. She flung her head back and let out a loud moan. He had had many virgins in his day, but she felt just as tight. He started moving in and out of her and she moved along with him. He felt her small hand on his shoulder and rolled over, sitting them both up in the process.

Serena was on top, but Lance didn't let go of the control. He kept his hand on the small of her back guiding her movements as she rode him. He moved his head to the crook of her neck and inhaled her scent.

"Do it," she said. "Please."

Lance didn't need her permission, it was his plan all along. She started speeding up her rocking. Once Lance was certain she was close he let his fangs descend and bit into her neck. A powerful cry escaped her mouth, but Lance kept thrusting himself upwards as her blood trickled down his throat, determined to enjoy all of her.

12