All Comments on 'BloodBorne Ch. 05'

by purefire

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
cool66cool66about 13 years ago

he sure is a bitch

gud to see d is back

buttttttttttttt

plz bring nadia back somehow

plzzzzzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
He's back!!!!!

Drae is back! Now, let's talk about Nadia ;) I love this series but Drae and Nadia will always be my favorite.

Love the update, great way to start my Friday.

abibooizzleabibooizzleabout 13 years ago
yay!!!

great all round as usual - but Dre's back - woohoo...

love all the boys but have to admit i have a soft spot for the demon... keep up the good work.

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusabout 13 years ago

Duh....you are sooooooo mean Pure, your writing is so nicely put on each chapter. I cant ever say you left a clifhanger there, but the effect is still the same...i am waiting for the next chapters.

And D, give him back his love puhleazzzzzz, bring Nadia back for him, not in the reincarnation part or whatsoever, just Nadia, for D. Love them so much.

nonnienonnieabout 13 years ago

YAY for the next chapter and now That Drae is back and told the boys what she was she is something to really protect. Her and Liam are gonna make the house burn down with all this heated tension. Cant not wait for the next one and I am loving how Liam is slowy changing from the hard ass to something he is still Liam but these two ladies that entered his life are helping him change for the better I think :)

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
Sizzling!

They are so hot together! But I want Nadia back for Andrae too! They were sizzling hot, hot, hot!

laideebdrydalaideebdrydaabout 13 years ago

What was I thinkin startn this one before it was finish now i have to wait OMG ur killin me! lovin u right now. had to stop readin ur stories in public just too damn HOT!!!!! I hope you have a story for each brother. I'm glad I found u. keep up the great work.

bulltlrbulltlrabout 13 years ago
yeah...

What the hell is Liam waiting for? Great chapter and its nice to see D return home...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
LOVE IT!!

5 stars :) more?? soon??

mikothebabymikothebabyabout 13 years ago
totally awesome

I so love your stories. Tantalizing, keeps me on the edge of my seat. Please post again soon. thanks for sharing your talent

lucianloverlucianloverabout 13 years ago
Absolutely love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Was not too sure about it at the beginning but now you have convinced me that:

1. You've got what it takes to keep me at the edge of my seat

2. I love the direction in which you are going

3. This series is gonna be pure fire(LOL!)

4. This series is going to be unpredictable which is the best part!!!!

5. I have to vote 5 stars at all times

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago
Hot damn.

He's hard to resist. Love the sensitive side.

ladybug71ladybug71about 13 years ago
Great stories!!!!

Your series on The Brethern is absolutely awesome!!! I love each story you've written about the brothers!! PLEASE submit the next chapter, as I am now sitting on the edge of my chair waiting!!!

SpeedySPSpeedySPabout 13 years ago
Enjoying things quite a bit.

I've just finished reading the series up through BloodBorne Ch. 05 and I have to say, I'm enjoying it quite a bit. I really like that you haven't hesitated to allow your characters to suffer without immediately bailing them out. I just knew when Nadia died that she'd be right back in the next installment, but you weren't that predictable. Good going. You've kept me guessing a little and I've really enjoyed that. I will say that you might want to try writing one of the "nice" brothers next. There seems to be a pattern with the agressive, turmoil stricken, combative relationship - where neither partner wants to give in but they really want to. Don't get me wrong, it makes for an interesting read, but stringing the four resistant brothers and mates together causes it to loose some of the impact. I'm also occasionally thrown by a gender pronoun that is misplaced (a he instead of a she) or a pronoun too far away from the original noun (so that I have to read again to determine which character you were referring to. Just a little constructive feedback. You're going on my favorites list!

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
Wow

Loving this series! Great writing, with an entertaining plot. A great mix of characters too. Just finished the entire series and am current with your stories now. Very much looking forward to the continuation.

lvlouhlvlouhalmost 13 years ago
yay!

Andre is back!

Soul_childSoul_childalmost 13 years ago
Freaking hawtt!!!

Smoking!!!Thats all I can say...phew!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
only one problem

the only issue i've got with ur stories is that all the couples always hate each other for 98% of the story..whats it take for alil love once in a while??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
He certainly is doing the right thing with her

he cant take her, she will just beat herself up about it. he has to wait till she asks, she needs to make the decision. this is very well thought out and, coming from someone that resonates with Xan's character - this all just seems so right xN

so £00k!n9 happy Andrea is back to kick Sharlaine's pasty ass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous