All Comments on 'Blowjob 101'

by engaged_88

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Enthusiasm is all you need...

...and the rest will fall into place. If your only motivation is just to please your man and you need to follow a list like this, then maybe you shouldn't bother. Sucking a cock should never be a job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Enthusiasm aside

"Stuff is supposed to go in your mouth then down your throat..."

I am still laughing my ass off, thanks for the giggle.

Enthusiasm aside, you need an editor. I know, I'm horribly picky, please forgive me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Don't worry

... about those two other comments, engaged: this was a nicely organised piece; that said something useful; in easy to read language.

Maybe many women who read lit might not need this advice, but for any that are facing up to giving head for the first time, your article may well help and certainly can do little harm.

From the bloke's point of view, the only thing I'd question is the bit about spitting in a cup, or out of the car window. That feels like rejection to me. Your earlier advice about taking it somewhere on your body if you don't want to swallow (and given the number of bad STDs about, swallowing really ain't a good idea unless you've seen a health check) is much more welcome - especially if you rub it in! If I'd been writing your article, I'd have recommended "on the boobs" - that's sexy in itself, you could take a tiny taste (research for the future) by lifting tit to mouth (also sexy), and rubbing your boobs with the guy's cum could feel nice to you too.

My bottom line is that I'd like a blow job from someone following the rest of your instructions, so they must be good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fact is most women here NEED this advice

This was elementary advice, but I disagree in that most of the women here will need this advice as they are so into themselves thinking they are sex kitties they only use men and are too into themselves.

DUH they are on here for attention and could care less about sex or other people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very nice!

I had this guide in mind when I first gave a blowjob to my boyfriend. But I found something else out, you should use the roof of your mouth to rub his head with while your tongue is caressing his shaft. It is ALOT easier than trying to get it far back in your mouth and the ridges and different textures there are great stimulation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Thank you!

This has really helped me overcome my fear of giving head. You're right - you really have to make sure you're 100% okay with it first. That's really important.

I'm really glad to read a decent "How To" submission.

Thanks again!

engaged_88engaged_88almost 17 years agoAuthor
Clearing up...

Hello, I am the author of this submission. There are a couple things I would like to post here in response to the few negative comments so that people who read this how-to can understand the advice a little better. Firstly, this submission was not intended to instruct in technique. If that's what you're looking for, this is not appropriate advice for you. Secondly, I edited this submission the way that I did for a reason; I intentionally made it very informal and personal so that people can understand what I am trying to say. I agree, it doesn't contain the grammar or litaracy I am accustomed to, but, again, I left that out for a reason. If it's great literature you are looking for, read a classic novel. Lastly, keep in mind that this how-to was written from a "pleaser" point-of-view. My greatest joy is knowing that my man is happy, regardless of how I feel. So, some of these ideas may upset you ladies, but you'll find that men like it when women get off their damn high horse and pay some attention to someone besides themselves for a split second. Try it; you'll love it.

LEATBTLEATBTalmost 17 years ago
Keep it up!

Ignore the negatives, This is a good first submission, I like your style and look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
To Basic!

Only men know how to give great head! Men give head because they love it! They attack the cock with gusto! Some men like a long slow blow job. Those that think it's the last one they'll get. Most men want the urgent blowjob!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Some good basic advice

for first timers.<br><br>

I would say, as to not swallowing, much better to tell your guy beforehand to let you know when he's about to cum, then pull him out of your mouth and point him elsewhere on your body. Boobs is often a favorite. I personally don't like cum being shot on my face, but am perfectly happy with my guy finishing up between my breasts - give him a little boob job. He's happy with that too. Sometimes I want him to cum in my mouth and I tell him that too.<br><br>

Ideally, I would hope that giving your guy a blow job is all about both of you getting pleasure, not just your guy. Same when he's going down on me. I don't want someone eating my pussy out of a sense of duty - that's no fun. Same when I'm giving my guy head. I do it because he likes it, I like it, and I love how he shows his appreciation!<br><br>

BTW, I used to have a big hang up about "maybe I don't give good head." Well, I guess some guys are picky, or maybe I'm not half bad, but my guy personally was thrilled to find out I actually wanted to give him head. I don't think he'd progressed to any sort of grading system - lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
thanks!

i thought this was very informational. i've given my guy head before and i never knew what i was really doing. the next time, i have a feeling i will know what i'm doing and he'll really enjoy it.

p.s. his cum does taste weird but i swallow it cuz it turns him on too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
thankz ;)

well I have only been giving head to one guy and we been together for 2 years and we have a child together but he says it da best he's had in about 8 years but I never took dat as I was doing an wonderful job until I read this and it seemed like u knew me cuz everything u said was right on the money but he doesn't cum in my mouth when he cums I lick da head of his dick while he is cuming and dat really drives him crazy so thankz for giving me something to be proud about

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
.

you grate. i have a boyfriend we have been going out for like 9 months. averything its going grate and we started having sex just 1 month ago. i was a virgen he wasnt. so i kind feel insecure because u know (probably some one did it better before) i read ur comunication guide lol. and now we talked about it and i feel way better :). last time i was abou to suck his cock but once i had it in my mouth i didnt know what to do with it and i felt akward. so i wanna give it a try again after reading this. it did help me a lot. now i have an idea of what to do with it once im there. thank this is really good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good article

As a man, I can say this is a pretty good article. Definitely foreplay before a blowjob. It feels weird to get one when you are not turned on. And very true about the sensitivity of the balls. It's hard for girls to understand because they don't have them. Ask your partner how he like his balls to be touched. Also for me, it's no big deal if my gf doesn't like cum in her mouth. Finishing up by getting a hand job and cumming on her chest is even better I think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Top Blowjob Tips

There are certainly many methods of fellatio that women perform on their significant other, far too many for here. For sure there are a few things that all men enjoy. Some women really like to use their hands a lot, some too much. The "kung-fu grip" is only necessary if you have put in an hour or more and he just won't blow. Hands are nice, but when used to caress, stroke and even tickle or tease. Men want to see you sucking and enjoying the sucking. Here is the million dollar secret that is no secret. He wants you to look like a total slut sucking his cock. He wants you to be that little closet whore whose mouth becomes so sloppy wet that you have to post a yellow caution sign on the floor while working that reads, "Don't slip". When a man gets to watch you pleasuring him, the greater compliment is your salivating palate.

Fellatio Tips --- http://bit.ly/mind-blowing-pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nice

I think that blow jobs are the most important thing when it comes to keeping a guy. seriously! ive just read jacks blowjob lessons (here's a link: http://www.jacksblowjoblessons.com/ ) and i my husband fell in love with me like that again

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
For women

Guys like to shoot cum on the mouth, they will like you can swallow it. Dont waste a drop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Sounds like u r telling how to milk a cow or sumting.

Geez, girls who are not prudes naturally know how to suck cock and love it. It cant be faked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
THANK YOU

My boyfriend and I were discussing our first blowjob (as a couple and as individual people) and I was sooooo nervous for it but after reading this I feel so assured. Thank you so much :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
big turn off

I disagree thiat this is "all about him". The best head I've gotten are from women I knew were into it. Nothing worse than thinking the person pleasuring you is going to have a stomach ache later because she swallowed when she didn't wan to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous