Blue Velvet Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers

"Yep. You're my sexy momma!" I exclaimed.

We both laughed loudly. Then she looked up at the clock on the wall.

"Shit! She exclaimed. "I have to get up in three hours."

With that she practically jumped from my lap and stood in front of me. She held out her hand and asked, "Aren't you going to see me to my door?"

Seeing my blank expression she stated, "A gentleman always sees his date to her door and says good night. You are a gentleman aren't you?"

"Sure I am." I stated and I took her hand and rose to my feet.

Looking me up and down she must have been able to see the massive bulge in my groin but she seemed to choose to ignore that, ran her hand over my muscular arm and stated simply, "My you're getting big."

"Yep, guess your right young lady." I said as a response.

Still holding my hand she unsteadily led the way out of the living room and down the hall to her room. When we got to her door she said, "Well here we are."

I said almost comically, "Looks like a mighty nice place Sarah. You live here long."

Suppressing a drunken giggle she responded, "Too long maybe, it isn't much but it's home."

"That's what counts." I responded automatically.

"I would invite you in, but I have to get up early." She apologized.

"No problem." I said repressing a chuckle. Then I said, "I hope that you don't think that I'm too forward, but I sure would like to kiss you good night."

She appeared to think on that for a second before replying, "Ok, but just a kiss."

She stepped forward and placed her arms around my neck. I ran my arms around her waist and pulled her body tight against mine. She lifted he face and I brought my lips to hers. Our lips melted in a warm yet platonic kiss. It was a kiss that one would say held promise of things to come if it hadn't been between mother and son.

She pulled her lips from mine and I could see that her skin was flushed again, perhaps still. I gazed into her sea green eyes for an instant before placing my lips to hers once more. We held that kiss for a few seconds before we pulled apart.

Sarah put her head on my shoulder and I felt her lips softly kiss my neck. I pulled her tightly against me and kissed her lightly on her ear while my rock hard cock pushed insistently against her groin.

"That feels good." She said softly, not letting me know if she meant the pressure of my erect member against her soft flesh of the soft touch of my lips to her ear.

After half a minute or more we finally stepped apart. Standing just inches apart Sarah placed her hand on my arm, gently squeezed and said plaintively, "Call me." Before she turned and opened the door to her room.

I watched mutely as she stepped through her door into her darkened room. Once inside the room she turned on the light and turned to close the door behind her. The last thing that I saw of her was the pursing of her lips as she threw me a kiss followed by the mouthed words, "I love you."

For some reason I stood in front of her door for a matter of seconds before I moved off to my own room. Once there I stripped to my boxers, grabbed a hand-towel from my bathroom and went to bed to jack off. This was the second time this week that I had to masturbate, which was very unusual, but this whole play acting thing with Mom had got me so worked up that if I didn't beat my meat I was going to have a serious case of blue balls.

I climbed into bed and turned off the light. I checked the clock next to the bed to make sure that the alarm was set and rolled over to stroke myself off.

My dick is a full eight inches and nearly two inches across; it was a delight for the ladies and a handful for me tonight. I let my mind wander, there was no need to prime it, as it was already very hard and more than ready to go.

As I stroked my mind went from fantasy to fantasy until one filled my entire being causing me to shoot spurt after spurt of cum into the towel in my hand until I was totally drained and ready for sleep. I tossed the hand towel toward my dirty clothesbasket and considered my latest fantasy, it sort of disturbed me, although not as much as it probably should have.

Tonight my mother had been the object of my erotic fantasy for what is probably the first time in my life, and her fantasy mouth had been the receptacle of the semen in my fevered passion. Shrugging it off I turned over and immediately went to sleep.

Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers
12