Bluepilled Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana licked her lips, stood up from her expensive leather chair, then pulled up her tight black pencil skirt. There wasn't anything underneath, "I shaved just as you asked, Sir. Now will you please fuck me?"

"Well...I suppose you've earned it."

Diana had almost not even needed the blue pill. She was rich enough to afford the best personal trainers and nutritionists, and when that failed, the best plastic surgeons. Even so, she was a complete knockout after taking it, a fiery dark-haired vixen with an impish face and a slender, athletic body that looked great in half-unbuttoned blouses and tight pencil skirts.

I sat down in Diana's seat and let her straddle my lap. Even though she was already dripping with arousal, it took her more than a minute before she could finally fit my cock inside of her tight snatch. Once I was inside, it was well worth the wait. She started bouncing on my cock and suckling on my fingers, a slave to her lusts.

"This is a nice office. I like the view." I said as I spun the chair around, rolled it forward to the clear glass wall. We were thirty stories up, a bit too high for any sort of exhibitionist thrill, but it was still fun to push Diana up against the glass and start thrusting into her, "I suppose the CEO must have an even better one though?"

"It's bigger, Master. A bit more gaudy though. Once you take your rightful place at the head of the corporation, I'd be happy to help you redecorate," Jian said, squirming in her chair. She never could sit still whenever she watched me fuck another girl.

"Don't be silly." I thrust hard against Diana, her breasts flattening against the glass as she went up to her tiptoes, "You've much more important things to work on. We both do."

I grit my teeth and sped up, Diana's ass slapping against me with every rapidfire thrust, and I filled her with a load of my precious, addictive cum while she cried out from her own orgasm. I took a few more minutes in the office to clean up, Diana bent over her desk and running her tongue over my cock while Jian ate her pussy out, eager as ever to taste my cum. But even if my libido had ramped up to an almost uncontrollable level, I wasn't lying when I said I had better things to do, even better than fucking the two hottest professional women I knew.

I gave Jian a long, deep kiss, and then we parted ways. As fun as it was to keep her within arm's reach, she had plenty of work to do, and ultimately, it was all in service to me.

By myself, I headed down towards the lab, and on the hallway on the way there I spotted two of the former janitorial test subjects, now transformed into sexy maids, through the opens doors into the offices of other executives. If my memory served me correctly, it was the young white teen and the elderly black man.

Both had been completely transformed. Interesting, it was the ebony-skinned young woman who now looked to be just out of highschool, the kind of flat-chested girl that would go on top of a cheerleader pyramid and was flexible enough to do the splits while you were fucking, just like she was doing now on one of the male executive's desks as he slammed into her from behind.

I couldn't see the white girl's face, but I could recognize her ass easily. She'd come out a bit pear-shaped, with healthy DD-cup breasts, a flat stomach, and impressive, wide, childbearing hips and an ass popped and jiggled. She was under the desk of another executive, noisy slurping sounds coming out as she worshipped his cock.

Both were wearing erotic parodies of maid uniforms, little more than lace cuffs and black chokers along with tiny aprons, and thanks to the building wide manipulations, the company didn't just take it in stride, morale had never been higher.

Not to mention no one said a word of just how perverted it was. Neither did they ask questions about where these women had come from, or where the previous staff had gone.

My formula for hypnotic control was a complete success.

If only I could say the same for my other initiative.

It had always been the plan to transform the men into women. But afterwards, I had wanted to gather samples of their DNA. Analyze it. Study it. Then iterate upon it, so that I could unlock the secret to replicating the success I'd had with myself.

It had been successful with the mice. I had a half dozen specimens who now had twice the muscle mass of their peers. But just when I had thought I had it cracked when applying the methods to humans, there would be some new wrinkle, some minor detail, and I'd be left with failure.

It wasn't so bad. Because of the hyper-regenerative nature of the blue pill, any of the men who failed to transform into superior men like myself instead found themselves in young, healthy, gorgeous female bodies. And with the hypnotic state I put them into during the treatment, all of them couldn't be happier to serve as my sex slaves.

And if I was being honest, I didn't even care too much about helping the men of the world be anything other than that. It was the challenge of it. The frustration I felt that, even with all the resources I'd gathered for myself, there was still a problem I was unable to solve.

I entered the lab, expecting it to be empty so I could get some distraction free work done. Jian was busy cutting through red tape and Kayla...well, as my personal assistant, I'd been using her a bit too hard, to the point where she couldn't walk in a straight line and was prone to making simple mistakes. I'd sent her home to rest for a few days. As for Stephanie, she had actually been the one to ask for a break. She'd been loyal to me from the start and had been working herself to the bone for my sake, so of course I'd told her she could take today and the rest of the weekend off.

Since no one but myself, Stephanie, Kayla, and Jian had the security clearance to enter, the lab should have been empty. But little did I know I had a surprise waiting for me.

Elle and Mia were there, and they were wearing the same slutty maid uniforms I'd seen in the upper levels of the building.

"What are you girls doing here?" I said as I came close to them. My hands naturally found their way to the small of their backs, pulling their soft bodies up against me, close enough to smell the fresh shampoo in their hair.

"Master, you didn't come home last night. Again." Elle started.

"And we've been missing you sooo much, big brother." Mia continued as she nuzzled my shoulder.

"So we asked Kayla. Kayla talked to Jian...and she thought it would be a good idea to surprise you." Mia lightly grabbed my hand and guided it under her apron, let my fingertips feel how hot and ready she was for me.

Elle took my other hand and guided it through the side of her apron to her large, full breasts, "Master...we exist to serve you. So if we can't serve you at home...it's okay for us to come here, isn't it?"

Mia started kissing my neck, "Nnngh...you smell so good, big brother...you've been fucking other women, haven't you? It's so hot...having an alpha male stud like you touch me...it's driving me so crazy...!"

Elle's hand began to massage the front of my pants, gently grinding with an expert touch, "Jian told us what you did to the janitors. How they're now your harem of maids, tidying up the whole building. We can be your maids too. We can keep this place spotless for you, Master. Please...?"

Mia's hips were grinding, sliding her pussy over my fingers with the same rhythm as Elle's hand; I wondered if they'd practiced this conversation? "Please, big brother...pretty please with sugar on top?"

Well, how could I turn down an offer like that?

"You two make a persuasive argument. Very well. Elle, enough teasing. Get on your knees and take my cock out. And no using your hands," I ordered, before I put strength into the hand that Mia was humping and easily walked her up to the table, lifting her up on top of it as Elle crawled after us. Mia was smiling like the cheshire cat, lifting up her apron and spreading her legs for me, but that bratty confidence melted into dumb bliss when I shoved two fingers inside of her.

Mia arched her back as I pushed my fingers in and out of her dripping slit, her body shaking and her breath coming out in gasps. My unintentional denial of her needs had made her more sensitive than ever, and after a few seconds she was already about to cum. I wasn't going to let her off that easily though. I slowed down, pulled out a finger, and let her simmer, occasionally giving her clit a light touch.

Meanwhile, Elle's talented mouth and tongue had unbuttoned and unzipped the front of my pants and she was getting to work on getting it nice and clean, licking and sucking on it until it was hard as iron, then swallowing it down to the back of her throat, all the while looking up at me with those big, beautiful eyes of hers.

"Please...please...need to cum...big bro...daddy...Master..." Mia said in a tight, small voice.

"Not without my permission."

"Nnnngh...okay...yes sir..." She said, her eyes watering up as she did her best to calm down and be a good girl for me.

I took a firm grip of Elle's hair and pulled her to her feet, then bent her over the same table Mia was sitting on, her naked and vulnerable ass facing towards me. Without any prompting, Elle reached back behind her and spread open her ass cheeks, giving me a full view of her hairless pussy and light pink asshole.

I slid into her easily, and immediately I let out a sigh of relief. Hers was the first pussy I'd ever fucked, the first woman I'd ever tamed, my first sex slave. Fucking her brought me a special kind of satisfaction I couldn't get with any other woman.

"Thank you, Master...I love...ohhh...your cock, so much! Fuck me, Master! Use me!" Elle might be my most devoted and proper sex slave, acting as if she'd served as my maid her whole life most times, but even she couldn't keep her composure when I was fucking her.

"No fair...me too, big brother...! I want your cock too, I want...nnngh...!!" I shut Mia by plunging my fingers back inside of her and pumping furiously. Even though I told her not to cum without my permission, I wasn't giving her much of a choice as I brought both women to a simultaneous orgasm, both of them giving high-pitched screams that filled the lab.

Elle was boneless, slumped over the table, a dazed look in her eyes, "Th-thank you...Master...thank you...thank you..."

Mia had fallen back onto the table and her watering eyes were now wet cheeks, "Uuuu...I'm s-sorry, big brother...I'm sorry, I tried...I tried to hold back but...I c-couldn't...I couldn't..."

Disobeying me, even though I'd forced her to, was about to give her a complete mental breakdown. Her warped mind couldn't think of a worse sin she might have committed. How satisfying it was to see her like this after everything my father had put me through.

I wasn't a sadist though. Or not much of one.

I grabbed Elle's hips and lifted her up effortlessly, stacking her on top of Mia, "Clean up my baby sister's tears."

"Yes, Master." Elle said warmly, then began to lick Mia's cheeks like a mother cat with her kittens. It didn't just stay at playful licks though, and soon the two were locking lips, giving me a private lesbian show.

Not that I'd needed it. I might have forced both of them to cum already, but I hadn't finished inside of Elle. Time to change that. With their bodies pressed together, their cunts were right on top of one another. I thrust forward and was able to rub against both their clits at the same time, both girls moaning for me when I did.

I thrust into Elle and she pushed back against me, lifting her hips with her knees to savor the impact of my cock. I gave her half a minute of gentle fucking, then pulled out and thrust forward again, this time taking Mia's pussy. She was just as eager and even tighter.

"Yes, yes...feels so good...can I cum, please can I cum, Daddy?!" She begged frantically.

I have her thigh a sharp slap, "Cum for me!"

"Oh god...big bro...Master...!!!" Her pussy felt like heaven as it started tightening up, and I responded by cumming as well, an extra thick load inside of her while I didn't slow down my thrusting.

I wasn't done though. After I stopped cumming, I pulled my cock out of Mia and it was just as hard as it had been before. Now it was Elle's turn, and I was even rougher and faster with her, her heavy breasts swinging back and forth as I thrust into her, pushing up against her cervix right from the very start. Even though I'd just spent myself inside of Mia, I was just as energetic as I pounded into her, and when I forced an orgasmic scream out of her, I pumped her womb up with just as much cum.

"Hoo..." Now my head was cleared up a bit. I took a seat at my workstation, "Thank you, girls. That was just what I needed. Now clean this mess up."

"Yesh...mashter..." Elle answered weakly, still not fully recovered from the mind-blowing orgasm I'd given her.

"...dibs on...hahhh...on cleaning big brother's cock..." Mia said as she got off the table. She wasn't quite steady enough to walk, so she crawled her way under my desk and did just as she said.

A few minutes later, she was a bit disappointed when I kept her cleaning of my cock to just that, tucking it away back into my pants and sending her off to join Elle in doing some actual cleaning around the lab, but she shrugged it off, hugged my waist from her knees, then got up, "Whatever you say, big brother! Just don't get too distracted watching me, okay?"

That gave me a moment of pause. While she was clearly joking, I knew that having the two of them around would be distracting. If I wanted nothing to impede my research, I'd send the two of them home. Already they'd wasted plenty of my valuable time.

But...while it was true that they might slow me down a bit, I decided that there was something to this work/life balance I'd always heard so much about. For now, they could stay. And this evening, I'd take them both home and break the bed with them under me.

**************

Around 9:00 PM, I decided to call it a day. Elle and Mia had run out of things to clean, and the two were now waiting patiently for me to finish. I'd thought of using them to relieve some tension, but I wanted to wait till I got home. Give in and I really would not get any work done, and it was fun to see them both wound up.

As I was finishing up, my phone went off in my pocket. I pulled it out to check the caller ID, then answered, "Aunt Rose?"

"I came by the house to talk with you again and nobody was home. Where's your mother? And my brother, for that matter?"

I looked at my two sluttily dressed and smiling sex slaves. Oh, if she only knew.

"They...ah, took a vacation. The spark between them was rekindled, and they went to...uh, Paris, to see if they can make things work." I'd never been good at lying to me Aunt.

"Is that so...?" She'd always been great at calling me out on it, "And what about your new girlfriend? Mia. How has she been?"

She didn't know, did she? No, that was impossible.

"Good. We're ah...good. I'm taking her to dinner right now, actually."

"Charlie, you know you shouldn't lie to me. After everything I've done for you, you don't think you owe me just a bit of honesty?" I could tell she was angry with me, but beneath that I could sense her disappointment.

"I...I don't know what you're talking about." She was right. I owed her more than that. But, I did have a gift I could give her. A way to pay her back for everything. I was sure that after she'd taken the blue pill, she'd be just as grateful as the other girls in my harem.

"Enough!" she screamed into the phone, loud enough I had to pull it away from my ear, "I thought I'd give you one more chance to do the right thing. To do this the right way. But you're too damn stubborn. You're corrupted."

She continued, "I've been looking at your research. Looking through the data. The neurological effects. I'm amazed at what you've created...but it's far from complete. It's flawed. The effect on women comes with far too many side effects, while with men, it would cause either a complete feminization or..."

"Or what...?" My stomach flipped. How much did she know?

"Or profound psychological damage. Mental illness. I don't know exactly how it might present itself, but it could be anything from a slight personality change to complete sociopathy."

Of course I'd seen the signs myself. Looking back at my behavior these past few weeks, I wondered just how much was my own repressed desires and how much was the chemical formula I'd ingested.

But no matter how I looked at it, I couldn't see what I was doing as wrong. Every day I became more certain of my actions. My destiny.

"I've not been corrupted, Aunt Rose. I've evolved. You're just jealous that there's now someone in the family even more brilliant than you."

There was a pause at the other end of the line. I could faintly hear her teeth grinding.

"You are a child. I've let you run free long enough, but it's time to show you that you're not nearly as clever as you think you are."

Dial tone. She'd hung up on me.

I sat in my chair for a long moment. She knew too much. I'd been sure that the campus laboratory had been scrubbed clean of all my work. Stephanie had assured me of it herself. She had...

She had asked for the day off. On the same day that Rose had wanted to talk to me.

There was a loud snap as I crushed the phone in my hand, shattering it as though it were made of styrofoam.

Stephanie. My loyal assistant. The one who had been with me from the start.

I'd need to speak to her soon. Very soon.

12