Boating in the San Juans Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to pull out but she said, "no wait."

She took a breath and let it out slowly then put her fingers between her legs. She began to play with her clit and pussy.

"Go slow" she commanded.

I began to slide in and out of her ass as she stroked her pussy. I reached up and stroked her face then caressed her breasts.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yes, it feel good. Keep fucking me" she replied.

I was thrilled this was the first time I have had this pleasure.

"Faster" she said.

Soon Lois was sliding two fingers over her clit and into her pussy and she was meeting my thrusts with those of her own.

"Oh I can feel you with my fingers inside of me. Now! Pump me harder! No! Harder! Yea! That's it!"

My cock was ready to explode I concentrated on controlling it. Thrusting her pussy and ass toward me and jamming three fingers inside her.

"Oh I can feel you getting bigger! Now! Cum in me Now!"

I grabbed her breasts and began to slam my cock into her, pulling her on and off my pulsating cock. With one final thrust I buried it fully inside and released my orgasm. She went off like a string of fire crackers, moaning and shrieking as her orgasm coursed through her.

Rolling her legs back and using her hands to spread her cheeks far apart she said, "stick it in as far as you can."

I leaned up against her pinning her legs along side her head and stuck my cock in her as far as I could. She fucked her body up and down on my cock for several minutes. When I felt her relax I released her legs and watched her body do a great imitation of a rag doll.

"What a great vacation" I thought.

12