Boating Weekend Ch. 02

Story Info
New couple joins two other couples at the lake.
14.9k words
4.51
133.5k
44

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
641 Followers

This story is copyright 2005, KenK. All rights reserved. Comments and suggestions welcome.

*

"Dana, this is Darlene. Listen, I'm giving you a quick call before Sue has a chance to phone you. Sue just called to invite Jack and I over this coming Friday after work for another pool party. It was going to be just the four of us, so I suggested that she also invite you and Ken. When she calls, please tell her you'll come."

Dana took a deep breath. "Gosh, Darlene, you didn't have to do that. Ken and I certainly enjoyed our boating weekend with you and Jack, but that doesn't mean you have any obligation to include us when you go over to Sue and Frank's house."

"I know, Dana, but I'd really like for you to join us. Sue was immediately in favor of inviting you too. We'll have a great time. Sue and Frank need to get better acquainted with neighbors like you and Ken. I'd better hang up so Sue can call. Please say yes. Bye."

Dana put the phone down and she jumped when it immediately rang again. "That's probably Sue," she thought. It was.

"Hi Dana, this is Sue. How are you this morning?"

"Hello, Sue. Doing just fine, and you?" Dana replied with a smile.

"Frank and I are having a small get together on Friday evening. Jack and Darlene will be here, and I'd like for you and Ken to come too. Can you make it?"

"Why thanks, Sue. We don't have any plans for Friday as far as I know. What's the occasion?"

Sue laughed. "No special occasion, we just wanted to get together and have an enjoyable evening together," Sue responded. "Frank will grill something and I'll fix some veggies or something. We like to kick back and celebrate the end of the workweek. It'll be very informal, of course. We'll down something cold and splash around in the pool like a bunch of kids. It's more fun when it's just a few people, I think."

Dana thought back to the last pool party at Sue's, where she and Ken met Darlene and Jack. They had enjoyed each other's company that night even with a mob of other people filling the back yard. That party had led to Darlene's invitation to them to spend the next weekend on Jack and Darlene's yacht. "What a weekend that turned out to be," Dana mused. "I still can't believe how wild and wanton we all became while we were anchored in their 'hang out' cove. Mmm, I can feel Jack's cock in me right this moment," she thought dreamily.

"I'm sure Ken doesn't have anything going on Friday, so count us in," Dana replied.

"Oh goody," Sue said excitedly. "And, Dana, be sure to bring your new two piece suit. Darlene told me you really made an impression up at the lake."

Dana gulped. "Darlene said that? What else did she tell you about our weekend at the lake?"

"That's all," Sue admitted, "just that you looked real sexy and that Ken looked good too, which I already knew," Sue giggled.

"Well, at least Darlene knows how to keep a secret!" Dana mused and smiled coyly. "I suppose I'd better wash my little green suit and white sarong so it'll be nice for Friday.

Ken was pleased to hear that he and Dana had been invited to Sue and Frank's on Friday. He was even more pleased to find that Jack and Darlene would also be there. "Who else is coming?" he asked.

"It's just the six of us this time," Dana replied. "And, guess what, Sue wanted me to be sure to wear my new green two piece suit since it's going to be a pool party and cookout."

"Frank will probably pop out of his trunks when he sees you in that suit," Ken laughed. "He's never seen that much of your boobs and ass before."

"Maybe I shouldn't wear it," Dana countered. "I can wear one of my one-piece suits instead."

"No, no, I didn't mean for you to go back to your Mother Hubbard suits, honey," Ken assured her. "It'll be a kick to see Frank's expression when you unfurl your sarong the first time. I assume you'll wear the sarong till we jump in the pool."

"Of course, you pervert!" Dana cried. "Just because I got a little wild at the lake doesn't mean I've become a total slut, you know. I just don't want to upset Sue."

"Well, she asked you to wear your two-piece, so she can't get to upset now, can she? I wonder if she knows that it's a thong?"

"Good question," Dana said. "I guess she'll find out soon enough. Are you sure it'll be okay, Ken?"

"Oh sure. We're all friends. Of course, we're a bit closer to Darlene and Jack, I'd say, wouldn't you?"

Dana chuckled. "You can't get much closer now, can you? Sharing each other's spouses is getting mighty close. But don't get crazy on Friday, Ken. I don't think Sue and Frank go in for such things."

"We'll see," Ken responded with a sly grin. "I promise not to start anything. We can just sit back and see how the evening progresses."

Dana frowned. "I'm not sure I like the sound of that reply, but I guess events will take care of themselves. I just don't want Sue to catch you in her closet with your stiff cock in Darlene again!"

Ken smiled and put his arms around his petite wife. "I just hope Sue doesn't catch you with your little suit around your ankles and Frank's dick poking at your cute little behind." With that, he kissed her pouty lips and walked away, whistling.

Dana stood for a moment, fuming, then her mind wandered. She could almost feel her neighbor's thick cock pressing against her from behind and her pussy began to tingle as the vague image became vivid and then began to fade as she shook her head. "What's gotten into me?" she mused. "I know what Jack feels like, now I'm daydreaming about Frank, two doors down! Maybe I have become a sex addict. At least everything's out in the open and Ken seems to be happy with it all."

Dana went shopping on Friday afternoon. She bought the fixings for a large salad and some snacks to take to the party. She also stopped at the mall and picked up a pair of cute white high-heeled sandals. The new shoes made her appear taller and showed off her slim legs to best advantage. "People call these 'come fuck me' heels," she mused as she took back her credit card and picked up her bag. "I do like the way I look in them, anyway."

Ken walked into the kitchen as Dana was finishing her salad. He picked up a couple of chips on his way over to plant lingering kisses on her neck and lips. "That looks delicious, honey, and you taste delicious."

"Flattery will get you anywhere," Dana responded. "I've already had my shower and the food is ready. Get cleaned up so we can go to Sue's in a little while. And, Ken, please shave. Your whiskers were stickery when you kissed me just now."

"Are you going to wear your green suit?" Ken asked, hoping the answer would be yes.

Dana smiled coyly. "Yes, I am, so relax stud. I've got an extra little surprise for you too," she added.

Ken turned. "You going to go topless?" he quipped.

"No, silly, but I did get another part for my ensemble today. You'll see soon enough."

Ken completed his shower, taking extra care to soap up his cock and rub it briskly. After drying off, he stepped back into the bedroom. Dana now wore her green thong bikini and white sarong. He also noticed her extra height due to the high-heeled sandals as she walked over to him. "What do you think?" she asked as she reached into his towel and felt for his balls.

"Wow, baby, those heels make you look like Miss America." Ken gasped. "You're hot!"

"Think it's too over the top?" she asked.

"It's perfect, honey," Ken assured her. "You're going to give Frank and Jack boners for sure."

Minutes later, the pair carried the food and an extra bottle of tequila to Frank and Sue's house, two doors away. "I feel funny waltzing down the sidewalk almost naked like this," Dana admitted. Her 38C breasts were barely contained within the two small triangles of bright green cloth. They jiggled enticingly as she stepped along in her new heels. The sidewalk seemed so much farther away with her extra height.

Sue met them at the door and guided them both to the kitchen. "Frank is out back cleaning the grill. Just put the chips and stuff on the counter and I'll get the salad into the fridge. It all looks yummy."

Ken stood next to the counter and watched Sue put the salad on a low shelf. He got a glimpse of her bikini bottoms and a strip of white skin as she bent over and her suit rode up an inch or so. Her lacy cover-up quickly blocked his view, but it was enough to make his prick stir inside his boxer-style trunks. Sue was tall for a woman, about 5'10" with long slender legs and a very pretty face. She wore her dark hair pulled back in a pony tail most of the time. He wondered how she'd look with it down, hanging free. The glimpse of her white ass indicated that she had rather pronounced tan lines.

Frank walked in and broke Ken's train of thought. They shook hands, then Frank turned to Dana and emitted a low whistle. "Holy shit, Dana, you look good enough to eat!"

Dana blushed from her forehead to her upper chest. "Oops, sorry, Ken," Frank stuttered. "I didn't mean that the way it came out."

"You are such a smooth talker," Sue teased. "Don't mind Frank, he often blurts out whatever crosses his mind before he even thinks about it."

Ken chuckled. "In this case, Frank, I have to agree with you. Dana does look delicious. I was tempted to call and cancel so I could sample her a while ago. Those new high-heeled shoes really got my attention."

Sue piped up from across the room. "What am I, Chopped liver?"

Frank jerked his attention from Dana's chest to his wife. "Nothing of the kind," he assured her. "You're so slim, svelte, and lovely, that I'm constantly wanting to take a bite of you, sweetie."

"Nice recovery, dear," Sue replied sarcastically. "I saw you ogling Dana's boobs, you naughty boy."

"Hello, anybody home?" Jack called out from the foyer. "The door was open, so we just walked in."

Darlene and Jack joined them and Darlene helped Sue get their dishes uncovered and serving spoons ready. Jack wore his trusty Speedo suit, exhibiting his rather prominent package. His muscle shirt carried the name of a local gym. Surprisingly, Darlene sported a black sarong that covered her from her suit top down over her thighs. It was quite a modest outfit for her.

"She even looks good covered up with that wrap," Ken thought as he surveyed Darlene's profile. He was well aware of her charms from the weekend at the lake. The memories of her body pressed against his were still quite fresh and sharp.

"Where's the meat," Frank asked. Jack quickly responded by grabbing his crotch through his Speedo. "Right here, buddy," he joked.

Sue just shook her head in wonderment. "The steaks are on the middle shelf of the fridge," she replied flatly as she glanced over at Jack's lean form. "Jack, you're incurable," she added.

"You've got that right," Darlene confirmed. "Jack only thinks about sex every ten seconds."

The men adjourned to the backyard grill while the ladies finished preparing the snacks.

Sue stopped for a moment and poked Darlene. "Dana looks so sexy in her little bikini, I'm afraid she's going to steal all the male attention today."

Dana looked up at her two friends. "You told me to wear this, Sue," she half-whined. "I can go change," she added a little abashed.

"Oh, hell, Dana," Darlene laughed, "we were just ragging on you. You do look spectacular. I can't believe how fucking hot those pretty white heels make you."

Sue grinned and nodded. "Yeah, we need to tease the devil out of our men today. I love to watch Frank squirm when he has the chance to leer at other hot looking women. He almost drools down his chin, then later, I get the benefit of all his fantasies."

"Same here," Darlene confirmed. Jack gets all hot when he's teased, then he wants to devour me. Sometimes, he can't even wait till we get home!" she confided. "The last time we were here at your big party, we met Dana and Ken for the first time. Jack got all excited about Dana and I had to take him into your back bathroom and suck him off, so he wouldn't embarrass himself in his obscene little Speedo."

Dana opened her mouth to speak, but she couldn't think of anything to say to Darlene. She felt flush and then she felt the beginnings of moisture between her legs. Jack was hot for her from the start, she thought, and Darlene knew it too.

Darlene continued to talk. "Of course, I've had to do the same thing because of you, too, Sue. Jack likes women, tall and short. He likes me best, so I don't worry about his horny ways.

"Jack has been dreaming about me too?" Sue asked quietly. "I've never noticed. I guess I'm pretty dense, huh?"

Darlene laughed. "Just be a little more observant. Maybe show him a little skin this evening and watch his reaction. You'll be able to see the proof when his bulge begins to grow."

Dana chuckled. "Jack would die if he knew we were talking about him like this."

"Well, what about Ken?," Sue asked. Doesn't he check out good looking women too? I know Frank does it all the time. It's a male trait. They all do it."

Dana paused for a few moments. "Yeah, Ken does it too. I caught him eyeing Darlene at your last party, and, Sue, he was looking at your ass just a few minutes ago when you were bending down to put the salad away."

"That's it," Sue determined, "we all need to tease the hell out of our horny hubbies tonight. Let's give them a little show and watch 'em squirm. I'll bet we'll all get laid afterward."

Darlene agreed. "Great plan, Sue. We may not even have to wait till afterward!"

Sue looked over at Dana. "I'm game if you girls are," Dana confirmed.

"If you can't wait, Darlene, you can always use our guest room, or the pool cabana," Sue giggled.

The men returned with the steaks and the three couples enjoyed their meal, along with a couple of pitchers of margaritas. Everyone helped clean up the dishes and put away the leftovers. "It's been fifteen minutes," Frank announced, "time for a swim, I say."

A new pitcher of margaritas accompanied the group to the pool deck. Jack pulled his muscle shirt over his head and stretched boldly. He stepped to the pool and slid easily into the cool water. As he emerged at the deep end, Sue removed her lacy cover-up and displayed her dark blue bikini, held together by thin strings. Again, Ken noticed the white stripe of skin because her bottoms had crept into her crack. Sue didn't bother to pull them down. She turned to urge the group into the pool and he saw her erect nipples as the pressed against the thin fabric of her top. "Sue's aroused!" he thought as he watched her dive into her pool.

Ken began to pull his shirt off and noticed his wife as she strolled toward the deep end. With a flourish, she gripped the top of her sarong and pulled it away. Frank got the benefit of the rear view of her tiny thong and bare ass cheeks. Jack saw the small triangle of green cloth in front and his mind flashed back to the cove where he first tasted Dana's sweet nectar.

Ken made his dive into the pool and came up next to Sue and Jack. Dana stood over them on the deck, giving the other men ample opportunity to ogle her petite form. She kicked off her heels and gracefully lowered herself into the pool, her ample breasts pressing against the green triangles of her suit. She managed to insert herself between Ken and Jack, holding onto the pool coping.

"How do you like Dana's new suit?" Darlene asked Frank. "Doesn't she have the cutest little ass?"

Frank nodded trance-like. "Yeah, she sure does," he mumbled. Frank seemed glued to his chair, so Darlene stood up and faced him. "Maybe you'll like my new suit too, Frank," she teased as she began to unwrap her black cover-up. Frank looked up and gasped. His hand shook as he took in Darlene's nearly nude form. She wore three scraps of cloth with a small tab on the front of the triangle that almost covered her mound. The bright pink Wicked Weasel mini-bikini left almost nothing to the imagination. "Holy shit," Frank stuttered. "Holy shit," he repeated.

Darlene pranced away from the table and made her way to the edge of the pool. "Well, what do you think?" she asked nobody in particular. She could feel five sets of eyes on her body.

"I can't believe they can sell those," Sue blurted out in amazement. "I thought my suit was pretty wild, but that's, uh, that's almost nothing at all."

Darlene's husband was as surprised as the rest. "When did you buy that?" he asked as she strolled over to the group.

"I ordered it right after our last trip to the lake," Darlene confessed. "I wanted to surprise you."

"You certainly did that!" Jack confirmed. "We can see everything you've got...almost."

Darlene laughed at her husband's shock, then did a cannonball into the pool. "Oh, that feels so good."

Meanwhile, Frank regained his wits and swam from the steps to the group at the other end of the pool. "That's the most amazing swim suit I've ever seen," he stated. "Why don't you get one like that, Sue?"

Sue laughed. "I don't think they make 'em in my size, dear. I'd pop right out of those little scraps."

"I'd love to see that," Jack rejoined. "Darlene's almost as tall as you are, and it certainly fits her."

"Yeah, but my boobs are a bit more, uh, voluptuous. Her suit wouldn't even cover my nipples!"

Jack chuckled. "That's why I'd love to see you in one." Everybody laughed loudly.

Darlene confessed. "I wouldn't dare wear this suit if it were anybody but you guys. I couldn't wear it on our dock, but it would be perfect at 'hang out' cove.

"What's this 'hang out' cove you're talking about?" Frank asked innocently.

"Well," Jack answered, "we know of a nice little cove up at the lake where we can anchor and just sort of 'hang out'. We took Ken and Dana there."

"Oh really?" Sue said suspiciously. "How was it, Dana?"

Dana was unsure what to reveal. "It was very relaxing. Very nice and relaxing." Dana studied her fingernails.

Sue persisted. "So, what is there to do at this cove? What makes it so special?"

Ken jumped in. "We played some games of washers. It's like horseshoes, only with washers, so the girls can play right along with us."

"That sounds kind of boring," Sue stated. "How do you know who wins?"

Jack smiled at Sue, then at Frank. "Promise you won't be shocked, okay?"

Sue and Frank nodded their agreement. Dana poked Ken in the ribs, urging him to interrupt Jack before he said more. Ken failed to understand her concern and stayed quiet.

"The winner," Jack stated, is the first one who ends up naked!"

"No shit?" Frank blurted as it dawned on him what must have taken place at the lake.

Sue looked at Dana. "Did you and Ken play washers?" she asked.

"Well," Dana stammered, "you know, when in Rome, and so on..."

"Then, you've all been nude together, is that a fair statement?" Sue asked quietly.

Jack broke the silence. "I hope I didn't shock you too much. I didn't mean to."

Sue shook her head. "Nah, I know you and Darlene are pretty daring. I'm not too surprised. I know that Darlene doesn't have any tan lines, so it follows that she likes to sunbathe nude. It's just that we've known you two for some time now, and yet we've never been to the lake with you. Now, we learn that Ken and Dana have gone there with you and that you've been skinny dipping with them."

Darlene touched Sue's arm. "Sue, I hope you don't feel like we've neglected you and Frank. We just didn't think you were interested in going to the lake. We'd be happy to take you along, really we would."

"That's okay," Sue replied. "I don't know if we're ready to get involved in washers. It's something we've not done before. Frank might not be so open."

Frank spoke up. "Me, not open? What about you sweetheart? It was my urging that got you to buy that cute little suit you're wearing. If anybody's not ready, it's you, not me."

Sue groused a little at Frank's speech. "Okay, you're the horny one in the family," she stated. "But, let's just drop the subject, shall we? I need another drink."

kenkx
kenkx
641 Followers