Boating Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue pondered Frank's comments, and they both listened to muffled grunts and moans as Dana and Ken reached their own sexual climax. "We're voyeurs, you know that?" Sue whispered. "Let's take another peek."

Sue opened the curtain a crack and they looked into the salon. Ken stood over Dana's prone form, his cock glistening with love juice. "Like what you see?" Frank asked.

"Nice" Sue replied before she could stop herself. Frank fondled Sue's tits. "Seems you're as much of a voyeur as I am," he teased.

Sue ogled Ken's thick cock and suddenly realized that more cum was slowly running down her inner thighs. "Oh, I'm leaking, honey," she exclaimed. Ken looked up, noticed the eyes behind the curtain and smiled.

Frank retrieved the previous night's wash cloth and attempted to wipe the sticky liquid from Sue's legs and pussy. "I need to rinse this cloth," he said. Frank pulled the curtain aside and stepped to the open bathroom door. Dana was standing at the sink. "Oh, sorry, Dana," Frank mumbled. "No problem," she replied as she moved to one side. "There's room for two, Frank."

Frank squeezed into the small compartment and rinsed his cloth. Dana leaned into him and her soft tits pressed against his side. "You two had a fun nap, didn't you?"

"I know you and Ken did," Frank responded knowingly, "cause we peeked."

Dana chuckled. "How deliciously wicked. We got you hot and bothered didn't we? Good!" As Dana squeezed by Frank, she reached around and held his flaccid cock in her left hand for a brief moment. "I just had to see how you felt," she whispered as she moved back toward the salon.

Frank helped sue complete her cleanup, then they pulled the curtain aside. Ken and Dana were gone already. A bright sun greeted them as Frank and Sue stepped aft. The four others were back on their rafts, floating together and chatting happily. Frank noticed that Sue no longer seemed to be concerned about her nakedness.

The couple regained their rafts and joined the others. "Yes, he's really good at it," Sue heard Dana say as they floated up to the group.

"Who's good at what?" Sue inquired as her hand gripped Dana's ankle, holding the rafts together.

"Oh, I was just bragging to Darlene about Ken's massages," Dana replied. "His hands are so soft and nice. I love Ken's foot massages at night, and his full massage is to die for."

Darlene showed immediate interest. "Hmm, do you let him give out any samples? I'd like to see how he compares to the professional massages I've enjoyed."

"Well," Dana responded a bit coyly, "since we're good friends, I suppose I could let you have a little taste of heaven. Ken, move over here and give Darlene one of your patented foot massages."

Dutifully, Ken turned his raft and asked Darlene to scoot down so that her feet dangled off the end of her float. "This will be just a small sample," he announced. "Id need better access to give you my full treatment."

Ken began to slowly stroke Darlene's right foot, running his thumbs up and down her instep and pressing her heel. He manipulated individual toes, playing with each little joint and gently pulling to stretch and release the tension.

Darlene groaned with obvious pleasure. "Yeah, Dana, I see what you mean. Your darling husband has a magic touch. I'm already on my way to the moon."

Ken chuckled. "I think you horny women just like to be fondled and played with. Of course, I'm very happy to oblige."

Jack watched Ken administer the foot massage and ideas began to form. "Ken, you need to share your magic massage techniques with Frank and me. I think an after-dinner demonstration and massage class is in order."

"I second that idea, honey," Darlene quickly agreed. The table in our salon would make a perfect massage table if we put a float on top."

That evening after drinks and a light dinner, including three and one-half bottles of wine, Darlene cleared the table and Jack placed a float on top. Dana draped blankets over the makeshift massage table. "We need the proper atmosphere for this," Dana said. Darlene brought two scented candles from the aft stateroom, and Jack found a new age CD for the stereo.

"Okay, who's the lucky lady?" Ken asked as the others found seats around the table.

"It was my suggestion," Jack replied, "so I want Darlene to go first."

"Oh, goody," Darlene quickly agreed. "I can't wait to experience Ken's full treatment." She stood up and pulled her T-shirt over her head. She slipped her shorts over her hips and let them drop to the floor. Gingerly, she crawled onto the table and stretched out on her tummy. There was no reason to drape her nude body, as Ken stood over Darlene, gazing at her bronzed backside.

"I'd like everyone to be silent and just watch," Ken said. He produced a plastic bottle and warmed some lotion with his hands. He placed his hands on Darlene's shoulders and began to spread the lotion over her back. Ken proceeded to rub and stroke Darlene's body from end to end, paying particular attention to her lower back and buttocks. "Large muscles need a lot more work," he whispered as he gently massaged Darlene's inner thighs. They all heard Darlene groan as Ken moved close to her mound.

Sue sat next to Frank and watched intently as Ken continued to move his hands over the other woman's body. She felt her own body tingle as she saw Ken's fingers slide along the crease where Darlene's leg met her ass. Frank felt sue shudder and draped his arm around her, his hand resting casually on her breast.

She wasn't sure if Ken touched Darlene's honey pot or not, but it was apparent that Darlene was thoroughly enjoying her massage. Later, Ken whispered something to Darlene and she slowly turned over onto her back. As Darlene changed position, her legs parted and Sue noticed that her bare labia glistened in the candlelight, indicating definite sexual arousal. The glimpse produced another shudder down Sue's spine and sent an electric charge into her own clitoris.

Jack and the others watched silently as Ken moved up and down Darlene's body, using long slow strokes to soothe her. Jack had is right hand in his lap and he was rubbing his cock through his loose shorts. Sue became aware of Frank's hand fondling her right breast through her shirt, his fingers caressing her erect nipple as he observed Ken. "This is so erotic," Sue thought. "I wonder what it feels like."

"Mmm, that was delicious," Darlene cooed as Ken finally rested his hands on her tummy and whispered, "All done," in her ear. Ken helped a very relaxed Darlene off the table. She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a long, tender hub. "I hope you were watching closely, Jack," she told her husband. "I expect that same treatment at least once a week from now on."

Jack nodded and smiled. "I followed Ken's every move. I'm sure I'll need a lot of practice, however, before I can match his technique."

The mellow mood in the yacht's cabin was now well established. Candlelight, soft music, and the wine consumed earlier created an aura that each felt in his or her own special way. Ken motioned to the empty table with both arms outstretched. "Who's next?"

Sue glanced over at Dana and their eyes met. "I can have Ken's massage any time," Dana stated with a shrug. "Why don't you let him do you, Sue?"

"Are you sure," Sue asked as a way to delay a decision. She wanted to give Frank a chance to object if he was uncomfortable about Ken touching her in such an intimate way.

"Go ahead, honey," Frank urged, "I'm sure you'll really enjoy it and I'll try to learn Ken's techniques so that I can work on you at home." Frank placed his hand on his wife's back and gently pushed her upright.

Sue rose rather tentatively. "Well, if you're sure it's okay," she stammered. "I guess I could give it a try at least."

Jack poured the last of the wine into the glasses. "We can finish this wine while Sue enjoys her massage."

Ken smoothed the table covering and stood waiting. Sue flushed inwardly, knowing that he expected her to strip before mounting the table. It helped a little when she noticed that Darlene hadn't bothered to dress and was sitting naked nearby. She looked over at Frank and he smiled and nodded his encouragement. As the candles flickered, Sue slipped her sweatshirt over her head, baring her ample breasts again. Frank leaned forward and tugged at her shorts until they lay in a pile at her feet. Rather than continue standing bare-ass in front of the group, Sue quickly climbed onto the table and squirmed a bit to settle herself. The soft music helped to soothe her emotions and slow her breathing.

"It's important to allow your subject to relax and get comfortable," Ken quietly told Frank. "You also want to maintain contact at all times once you begin. I like to start along the shoulders and upper back, leaving the more intimate parts for later."

Sue felt Ken's palms on each side of her neck and the warm lotion felt heavenly as he spread it over and down her sleek back. Ken stood near her head and she could sense his closeness as her eyes closed. Ken spent extra time on her lower back, soothing the tight muscles just above her hips. His hand slid lightly down her left leg and he worked his way back up her leg, massaging her calf muscles, then upward onto her thigh. One hand kneaded her outer thigh and the other pressed against the large muscles of her inner thigh. She felt several knots release as ken expertly manipulated them. "Mmm, that's nice," Sue murmured as Ken applied light, then moderate pressure.

Ken worked his way up to the crease where Sue's left leg met her buttock. His fingers moved enticingly close to her plump mound of Venus and she instinctively tensed up. "Just relax," Ken whispered, "you're doing fine."

Ken's light touch traveled down Sue's right leg and he repeated the progression from her foot up to her thigh. At this point, Sue was relaxed and in a dreamlike state. Ken completed his work on her right leg and moved to the foot of the table. He held Sue by her ankles and pulled both legs to stretch her back and leg muscles. "Ahh, I can feel that all the way up," Sue mumbled. Ken repeated the stretch several more times. He released her ankles, but left them spread apart. Ken looked up along her legs and gazed at Sue's swollen pussy. Her outer lips glistened with her female juices. "She's becoming suitably aroused," Ken mused.

Next, Ken used a light, sensuous touch up her legs, stopping at Sue's cute two-toned ass. "I think you will find the next step quite pleasurable," he said as he pressed his palms into the soft mounds of Sue's butt. Ken pushed his hands together, then pulled them apart slowly, letting his fingers explore for her internal trigger points. As Ken pulled Sue's cheeks apart, Frank could clearly see the crinkled button of his wife's anus, along with the darker area surrounding that most intimate orifice. "I wonder why the skin is darker right there?" he mused.

Ken replenished the lotion on his hands and let them slide over each cheek, searching out the array of muscles and joints within. Sue moaned as he ministered to her, indicating her intense pleasure. His fingers traced along her crack. At times, the tip of a finger brushed across her puckered anus, drawing a low moan from deep in Sue's throat. Encouraged, Ken let his finger trace rings around Sue's dark hole, ending with pressure along her perineum. His effort brought forth a copious quantity of juice from deep inside Sue's already wet cunt. "Oh, God," she groaned as Ken repeated his routine again and again. Frank and the others watched, spellbound, as Sue enjoyed incredible new pleasures for the very first time.

"Oh, oh, ah," Sue groaned as Ken continued to slide his talented fingers over her sensitive crack. Ken glanced over at Sue's husband to gauge his reaction to the intimacies. Frank seemed spellbound. He sat on the edge of his chair, mouth agape, eyes wide.

"Frank, I could use your help now," Ken rasped. Frank refocused on Ken's face, giving him a questioning look. "Come stand across from me. I want to show you some moves."

Frank stood and gazed down on his lovely wife. Sue's skin was flushed and her legs were spread so wide that her feet hung over the sides of the float beneath her. "Put your hands on Sue like I'm doing now," Ken ordered. Frank placed his hands on his wife's butt with fingers near her crack. "Now, move in unison with me, okay?"

Sue felt four hands on her rear end and mewled softly as the hands traveled up and down. "Now, like this, Frank," Ken urged as he moved his fingers into Sue's crack again. He went over her asshole slowly, then slid lower, letting a finger separate Sue's outer labia. Frank followed the same path and felt the warm, sticky juice that oozed from his wife. Ken watched for Frank's reaction. Seeing no objection, he decided to take matters a step further. "Again, Frank, follow what I do."

Ken put more lotion on his hands and began at the top of Sue's crack again. Frank watched his fingers tease his wife's rear rosebud for a moment, then Ken's index finger pressed inward, entering her tight ass up to the second knuckle. "Mmm," Sue moaned as Ken moved his finger against her sphincter. A moment later, she gasped as Ken slipped two other fingers into her sloppy gash.

Ken gave Sue a few more seconds to mentally record the invasion, then abruptly removed his fingers. "Now you, Frank." Sue's husband followed suit and stuck his finger up her ass for the very first time. Sue gasped, then Frank put one, then two fingers between her warm lower lips.

Two men fingering her ass and pussy created a sensual overload for Sue. Frank felt her spasms as the walls of her vagina closed around his fingers. "Oh, God, I'm cumming!" Sue groaned as she humped her husband's hand. "Fuck me, please, somebody fuck me," she pleaded.

Frank often had visualized what it might be like to see another man with his Sue. He jacked off thinking about such an encounter. Now, here was an opportunity for them to actually experience it. His lust grew as Sue begged for a cock. Frank's lust overcame any remaining reluctance. He looked across at Ken. "You first, Ken, if you want to," he croaked.

Ken could hardly believe his luck. Here was Frank offering his beautiful wife as she, in turn, begged and pleaded to be fucked. He nodded to Frank and looked over to Dana for her approval. Dana smiled and winked, so Ken slid his shorts down and stepped between Sue's legs. His hard rod was ready for action. "Show me the way, Frank," Ken said. "Guide me in."

Frank hesitated a brief moment as he saw his neighbor's stiff prick bobbing so close to Sue's gaping cunt. Finally, Frank reached over and put his fingers around the other man's dick and pulled him nearer. He used Ken's cock to open his wife's inner labia, letting Sue feel the strange cock head at her honey hole. "There you go," he told Ken as he helped him push the first two inches inside.

Sensing the intrusion, Sue pushed down to try to get more length inside her hot cunt. Seeing her need, Ken pressed forward, burying his thick meat to the hilt. "Oh, fuck yes," Sue cried as the two began their heated rhythm. Ken held her hips and used her movements to drive them to a crashing orgasm. Sue began to tremble and Ken held his throbbing cock inside for several moments before he felt his own impending climax. "I'm going to cum," Ken groaned. "What do you want me to do?"

"I'm fixed, cum inside me. Let me feel it inside me," Sue cried out. Ken's balls tightened and he released wad after wad of his warm cream into Sue's messy slot.

Jack and Darlene sat across the salon watching the erotic show, taking place on their table. Jack had long since removed his pants and Darlene had been slowly stroking him while rubbing her own clitty. "I want some of that while it's still fresh," Jack said as Ken backed away. Frank looked over at Jack's long, thick cock, then down at his wife's gaping pussy. "I think she can take it okay now," he agreed.

Jack quickly stepped between Sue's limp legs and aligned his engorged head with her open tunnel. At first, the head wouldn't fit. Jack pressed progressively harder until Sue's muscles surrendered and his thick shaft buried itself in her. Sue felt Jack's length reaching farther than any previous cock had ever been. The head pressed against her tender cervix and produced a combination of pain and satisfaction at the same time. "Mmm, be gentle," Sue begged. "It hurts if you go in too far." Her comment told both Jack and Frank that she knew what was happening. "Sorry, I'll go easy," Jack assured her as he began to fuck her in earnest.

Frank looked on in awe as his sweet wife accepted her second strange cock. Sue's expression was one of pure enchantment as she luxuriated in the feelings caused by the biggest shaft she'd ever known. "Oh, yeah, Jack, that's perfect," she purred as Frank held her hand and fondled her soft breast. Jack's previous session on the beach increased his staying power and he brought Sue to the brink at least three times before she finally reached her limit and enjoyed another crashing orgasm while Jack contributed to Sue's sperm collection. In addition to her husband's earlier load, she'd added cum shots from each of the other two men.

Sue lay exhausted on the makeshift massage table. Frank looked lovingly at his hot wife, then leaned over to kiss her mouth and neck. "Want to rest for a while?" he asked. Sue opened her eyes dreamily and whispered, "Yes, my love. Help me please." Frank helped Sue off the table and guided her to their berth, closing the curtain.

"I'm so tired," Sue groaned as she sprawled on the bed. "Will you clean me up so I can sleep?"

"I'd love to, sweetie," Frank replied as he lowered his face to her messy vee. "I'll do it this way first, then use the cloth to complete the job." Frank licked the sticky wetness from his wife, realizing it was a unique blend of her love juice mixed with three men's creamy jizz. The taste and aroma of his sexy wife's swollen cunt was like nothing he'd ever experienced. "I should be jealous and irate," he thought to himself, "but instead, I'm more aroused than anything else. Maybe I should be ashamed of myself, but instead, I'm anxious for more. God, what if Sue blames me for all of this?"

Frank finished cleaning Sue with a wash cloth, dabbed her dry, and emerged from the berth. Darlene and Dana moved to each side and hugged him. He hugged them back, then took the beer that Ken offered. "Sue's quite a gal," Ken said. "I hope you remember most of the massage steps so you can give her your own private version often." There was an awkward silence until Frank finally spoke. "I've often wondered what it would be like to see Sue being pleasured by another man. I'll admit, it was more exciting than I ever dreamed it would be. I sure hope Sue thinks so too when she wakes up and realizes that it really did happen this time."

The five left the cabin and moved to the aft deck for a nightcap. "I'll talk to Sue," Dana confided. "If she has any problems, I'm sure we can talk them out. Are you okay, Frank?"

Frank looked around at the other couples. Jack and Ken both looked concerned. "Yeah, I'm okay, I think. What happened hasn't really sunk in yet is all."

Ken reached over and gripped Frank's arm. "I had similar feelings the first time I watched Dana with Jack," he said. "Our little games have actually improved our sex life and our relationship," he continued. "I think you'll see what I mean when we get back home tomorrow." "Jack and I will be available too, Frank, if you or Sue just want to talk or something," Darlene volunteered. "Honestly, we didn't know what to expect with you two. We are neighbors, but we didn't know what would happen up here this weekend, did we Jack?" Jack nodded in agreement.

"Thanks for being so understanding," Frank replied. "I sure hope you're right about everything. I don't want to live through a long guilt trip."