Boating Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darlene put her arm around Frank and pulled him close. "Just be very, very supportive. Your beautiful wife let herself go completely, probably for the first time in her life. I'm betting it opened her eyes and mind to many new possibilities. You'll need to nurture and support, not blame her for submitting to her animal desires."

"I think I know what you mean, Darlene," Frank responded. "I could have stopped it several times. Maybe I wanted it to happen even more than Sue. If anyone's to blame, it's me, not Sue!"

Jack spoke up. "Don't go blaming anybody, Frank. It was just adult fun, recreational sex among good friends. Please don't make more out of it than that, okay?"

Frank's mind wandered back inside the cabin. He smiled for the first time. "Well, I'll say one thing, Sue sure seemed to enjoy that big cock of yours, Jack. I guess you could call that recreation without any doubt!" Both couples laughed along with Frank and the mood became lighter. Jack was pouring brandy into round snifters when Sue opened the cabin door and moved to sit beside Frank. She broke the silence with, "Can I have a glass too, Jack?"

Jack quickly handed Sue his glass and poured himself another. "Did you have a good nap?" he inquired carefully, trying to judge her disposition.

"Short, but sweet," Sue replied. "I dreamed I got screwed by every man on this boat. Then I woke up and discovered it wasn't just a dream!" Sue squeezed Frank's leg playfully. "Thanks for cleaning up my mess in such a nice way, sweetheart," she added, winking at Darlene.

"We were all hoping you would be okay, Sue," Darlene replied. "Can we breath freely again?"

Sue smiled at the others. "As long as Darlene and Dana aren't upset with me, I think we can all relax and enjoy the rest of our weekend."

Ken raised his glass. "Here's to many more weekends together," he exclaimed as the others joined him in his toast.

Frank sipped his brandy and looked over the rim of his glass at his beaming bride. He thought deeply, "I've just shared her with two other men, yet she is more desirable to me now than she's ever been in our married life. I don't know where we'll go from here, but it's sure going to be a different lifestyle, that's for damn sure!"