All Comments on 'Bob and Carol and Gemma and Alice?'

by BethanyJ

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
gasissynoragasissynoraover 12 years ago
Great

Great story. I hope you will write more about these two couples.

MetismanMetismanover 12 years ago
Awesome beginning

Great story you have begun here, I certainly hope you will continue with further chapters. Perhaps Alan will decide to make some further feminine changes to his body. Please though, can you have someone proofread for you...you mix up Gemma and Carol quite a lot and it takes away from the reading of the story.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 12 years ago
oh.... my.... god....

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Neighbour

My next door neighbourLisa caught me crossdressing,her husband Gary and her are in there 40s,i am 31,single.Lisa asked would i come over to their place,dressed to see Garys reaction,o.k.I waited till 8pm and walked over,Gary opened the door,surprised,Lisa had told him.We sat and had a few drinks,then Lisa go tup to go to bed.She went,i got another drink,got Gary one and as i turned his hand went to my pantyhosed bottom.i didnt move,his fingers pushing at my hole.He stood,i turned,his cock was out,hard,he pushed my head down,on my knees i sucked his cock,not too long but very thick.He said,stand up,he bent me over the lounge,Lisa,its ok,.she came back in,my dress pulled up,nice bottom Ray,her hands rubbing me.Gary came back with some lube,my pantyhose down,Lisa said,i cant take him in my bottom,hes too thick,do you think you can as Gary applied lube.I dont know,i havent done this before,as i felt the head of his hard cock at my hole.He eased forward,slowly spreading my hole until his cock entered,all 3 of us groaned,easy,easy as i could feel his cock spreading my insides.Gary went slowly,more lube applied until i could take him,then he started,slowly fucking,after a short time i felt him swell and my insides were filled with warm liquid.He didnt stop,still hard,easier now,his cumm like extra lube,steadily fucking,my cock growing,i looked at Lisa,her fingers at her pussy,fuck him,steadily for some time,i needed to cumm,Lisa touch me,her hand on my cock,my cumm shooting out after her first stroke,but she kept stroking,my hole tightening around Garys hard cock and i felt the warmth enter me again.Lisa just kept stroking as he pulled out.I had to stop her,i had cumm on my legs,i went to clean up,when i came back,Garys head was between her thighs as she was orgasming.Lisa,Gary and i continue to enjoy each other,as my cock is not as thick as Garys but longer Gary insisted i try her bottom and he watched as i worked my cock into her very tight bottom,slowly fucking her as Gary pushed into my hole,and it wasnt long before both bottoms were filled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too sweet

Alice is just too sweet for words, if only Gemma would help and encourage me to be Alice's sister, Bob could enjoy two us and Alice could also have a lesbian lover, great story !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Absolutely Love...

...everything you write, just hope you continue to write more for us. Just a beautiful story "Bethany", thanks for another fun read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HOT!!!....as usual!!!

BethanyJ writes some very erotic and hot stories!!! This has to be a 9-1/2 and possibly a 10!!!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
loved it

seemed to flow well. I was concerned about, letting the cat out of the bag. obviously Alice had been having some great communication with his wife. is it me, or did someone else see one I LOVE YOU, anywhere? seems to me that revealing your innermost thoughts and feelings, not only to your wife, but to your friends as well, would call for just a little emotional back up.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
2nd read

still a great story, however, now I see now, that the whole story was a set up, done by his wife and her girl friend, maybe Bob too. was the whole thing successful, only the wives can tell. did Alice enjoy herself, sure did, but what was the objective of his wife in this ploy? something tells me there's more to this story. it certainly doesn't end here.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
loved the story

loving wife, yes. There seemed to be a lot left out of the story in the beginning. The closeness of the couple and degree of friendship, was suddenly brought into the story. There is little in this story, that I as a reader could ridicule or criticize. I would have love to see more of a dialogue between the husband and the wife, both couples actually, at least as a way of explaining the way things were. I am almost envious of the couple, at least Alice, for having such a loving, and understanding wife. As the story ends, there is still no communication between Alice and his wife. I find that disturbing, in many ways. Doesn't the wife care what is going on in her husbands mind, or how he feels about what happened, or what is going to follow after the previous night? There should be at least one more chapter, to finish this off. Does his wife plan on becoming a hot wife, or pimping him out, or divorcing him, because she now considers him a wimp, sissy, or getting back with a marriage, and intimacy with her husband? Now that they have gone outside of their marriage, what will happen now?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBethanyJ@BethanyJ
Midlands UK tranny, beginning to write more and to get out more after a change in family situation. Currently reloading stories posted elsewhere, but also writing - and to my delight dressing! - afresh.