Bobby and the Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Frank giving me a dirty look and it made me uncomfortable. On the way home, I mentioned to Tony that Frank didn't like me, but he told me not to worry about him. "He's just jealous," he said, but didn't elaborate.

***

The next weekend, I spent Saturday night at Tony's house. I knew that Tony would be hungry after getting off work, so I baked a meatloaf and made mashed potatoes. Tony was surprised and he really enjoyed it. I wasn't a great cook, but I could follow directions pretty well. Knowing that Tony appreciated and enjoyed it so much made me beam with joy.

When we went to bed, I was so ready for Tony. We had seen each other a couple times during the week, but hadn't fooled around in a few days. I know I was hard as soon as I saw him.

When we went to bed, I pulled Tony down on top of me. He pushed his huge dick between my legs and began slowly grinding it up and down my crack. As we made out, he wrapped his arms around me and I wrapped my arms and legs around him.

"Baby, you get me so fuckin' hard," he growled in my ear.

"Tony... I want you so bad." I kissed along Tony's neck to his ear. "Make love to me, Tony," I whispered.

"You don't know how bad I want to, but I don't want to hurt you. I'm pretty big."

"I can take it, Tony. Please. I need you."

Tony growled and kissed his way down my chest and licked all over my dick. He took it into his mouth and sucked it up and down several strokes before moving further down between my legs. He pushed my legs apart and pushed my knees towards my chest. My heart rate quickened as I felt his hot breath on my most private area.

"Tony?"

"Oh, fuck," he groaned. "Your hole is so small... so smooth... so pink..."

I felt the growl in his throat as his tongue lapped up my crack.

"Oh, god!" I cried out.

Tony's skilled tongue swirled around the sensitive puckered ring. He kissed, licked and sucked at it. I was moaning and whimpering, my head thrashing back and forth on the pillow. My hands gripped his head, pulling him into me. He pushed his tongue inside me and I nearly lost my mind.

"Fuck me, Tony. Please, oh, please, I need it now. I love you so much!"

I certainly didn't plan on my first declaration of love to be while he was rimming me, but it just fell out of my mouth. And I meant every word of it.

Tony moved up my body and kissed me hard. I sucked his tongue into my mouth. He moved away and reached the nightstand and pulled open the drawer. He grabbed a bottle of lube and popped open the top. I laid back and relaxed as I felt the cold slippery liquid being smeared into my crack and around my hole.

Tony's thick finger slowly pushed into me and I groaned and pushed back into him. He quickly added a second finger and I gripped the sheets as he pumped and twisted in and out of my hole. I cried out his name when he rubbed his fingers against my prostate.

"Please, Tony," I begged.

I gasped in pain when he pushed a third finger into me. He held still and kissed along my thighs and licked and sucked my balls into his mouth. He slowly began moving his three fingers in and out.

I grabbed Tony's shoulders and pulled at him and he slid up on top of me and kissed me gently.

"Bobby, I love you, too."

"Tony..."

We held each other tight and I buried my head in his neck to keep from becoming emotional.

Tony kissed me passionately, then reached over into the open nightstand drawer and felt around. He moved off me and dug around the drawer.

"Shit," he mumbled.

He shut the drawer and laid on his side next to me. "I don't have a condom."

I moaned in frustration. Tony moved to me and pulled me close. He kissed me and ran his hands down my back to my ass. He cupped and kneaded my cheek, then slipped his fingers inside me.

I squirmed against him. I wanted him so bad. "Oh, god, Tony..."

Tony kissed and nuzzled my neck. He licked my earlobe and whispered, "I could pull out before I come."

I whimpered and gave him my answer by rolling onto my back and pulling him on top of me. He smeared the lube onto my hole and lubed up his cock. He pushed my legs up to my knees and I pulled up and locked my ankles under his butt. He popped the head into me and I squeezed my eyes shut and gritted my teeth and tried to relax. Tony held still and gently kissed my neck and chin and my lips.

I opened my eyes to see him looking at me. He pushed further into me very slowly and then stopped and I pulled him down to me and buried my face in his neck.

"You okay, Bobby? Want me to stop?"

"I'm okay... just go slow..."

He slowly pulled back out and then pushed back in, sliding in deeper, then waited a moment so that I could adjust to his size and depth. He did this several times while kissing me until I felt his bush tickling my skin and his nuts resting against my ass.

"I love you, Bobby."

"I love you, Tony."

"I'm gonna start moving."

Tony wrapped his arms around me and held me tight. His big, beefy body completely covered my small body. My dick surged to complete hardness, pressing up against his hairy belly. Tony slowly pulled out and pushed into me, slowly at first, then gradually building up speed. The head of his huge cock poked and slid against my prostate over and over.

"It feels so good, Tony," I quietly moaned.

"You feel so hot and so fucking tight, baby."

I moaned and whimpered as he increased the speed of his thrusts. He was so hard and so thick. He had me stretched out to the max. His shaft felt so hot inside me.

"Oh, god, yes, Tony... Please, don't stop... Harder, Tony... I can take it."

Tony grunted and shifted up onto his hands and pounded me hard and fast. I ran my hands up his chest and around to his back, then down to his butt. I gripped his hips and pulled him into me. His hips smacked loudly against me and his balls slapped against my ass. His continuous assault on my prostate had me leaking and throbbing.

"Tony, you're gonna make me come!"

"Fuck, yeah, come for me, Bobby."

My ankles dug into Tony and my toes curled and my back arched and I bucked under Tony's thrusting body, pushing my throbbing dick into him.

"I'm coming, Tony!"

I gasped and my body shook as my dick exploded between our bodies and I coated our bellies with my hot semen. The contractions of my orgasm were so forceful, it bordered on pain.

Tony groaned loudly. "Oh, fuck, baby! I'm gonna come! I'm coming!"

Tony pushed back onto his knees and pulled out of me. He jacked his shaft and I pushed up onto my elbows and watched as the first blast flew out and landed in a long rope across my chest. The second blast hit me square in the face and I gasped. He blasted several more times and my chest and stomach were covered in ropes and pools of his thick, hot seed.

"Holy shit," he grunted. "Oh fuck..."

Tony panted and tried to catch his breath. He shook his dick and a few more drops of come flew out onto my stomach.

"Oh, my god, Tony," I panted. "I can't believe how much you come. You covered me."

Tony started laughing and collapsed on the bed next to me. We laid there quietly for a while trying to catch our breath. He pulled me out of bed and walked me to the bathroom. He warmed up the shower and we stepped in and relaxed under the hot water. Tony pulled me back to his chest and wrapped his arms around me.

"Bobby... I never dreamed I'd meet someone like you. You're so perfect for me. You're so sweet, so smart, so fucking sexy. I know we haven't known each other long, but, baby, I already know that you're the one."

I turned around and wrapped my arms around Tony. My body shook as I tried to hold in the tears, but it didn't work. I burst into tears and Tony held me tight.

"Don't cry, sweetheart," he whispered. "I've got you now and I'm never gonna let you go."

I looked up into Tony's handsome face. "I love you, Tony. So much."

After we showered, Tony took me to bed where we both fell asleep as soon as we hit the sheets.

***

When I woke the next morning, I was laying on my side. I could feel Tony behind me. His arms were wrapped tight around me. I could feel his lips and beard tickling the back of my neck. His erect penis was nestled between my butt cheeks and he was ever so slightly grinding his hips against me. I moaned quietly and pushed my hips back against Tony's member and I felt it throb.

"Good morning, baby," he whispered in my ear.

"Good morning," I replied.

"I want you so bad right now, Bobby."

"I want you, too."

I heard the top of the lube bottle snap open and Tony lifted my leg. I rested it on his hip as he smeared the cold gel onto my hole and pushed his finger inside to get me wet and ready for him. I leaned back into him and he sucked on the base of my neck as he fingered me with two, then three fingers. I closed my eyes and relaxed into his arm when I felt the head of his hot bare cock push into me.

I was laying on Tony's right arm, which came up under my neck to my chest and held me tight to him. His left hand lifted my leg and he pushed further into me.

"Jesus, you're so tight. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, your dick feels good."

"You like my big dick, baby?"

"I love your big dick, Tony."

Tony slowly pulled out and pushed back in slow shallow strokes, going deeper and deeper until he was buried in to the hilt. His left arm moved between my legs and wrapped around my shaft, and my leg rested in the crook of his elbow.

"Your little dick is so hard."

"You keep hitting my prostate. It's so good."

He started thrusting faster, using long strokes while holding on to my dick. His hand was slick from the lube and before I knew it, I tripped prematurely and cried out his name and spurt my come all over the bed.

"Oh, god, Tony..."

Tony pushed into me and grunted, then pulled out. "Fuck, when you come, it's like your ass milks and sucks my shaft."

He pushed me onto my back and climbed on top of me, pushing my legs apart with his body. He pushed my legs back and slid into me. I pulled my knees back and gripped them around his butt. I held onto his hips as he pushed in and out of me. My dick was still hard and covered with come. His belly grinding onto it stimulated it and I could feel I was building up to another orgasm.

I reached up and wrapped my arms around Tony's neck and pulled him down to me. He kissed me hard and passionately, our tongues exploring each others' mouths. I moaned and whimpered with each thrust as he grunted and groaned. He was pounding me hard and fast now and the bed was thumping against the wall. The sound of his hips slapping against me was loud and turned me on even more.

"I'm getting close, baby," he grunted.

I gripped his hips tightly and pushed my dick up into him, meeting his thrusts as I rubbed up against his belly.

"Oh, god, Tony, don't stop. I'm gonna come again."

"I'm close. I gotta pull out."

I looked into Tony's eyes. "No. Please don't stop. Shoot inside me."

I squeezed my ring around Tony's shaft and he groaned loudly, "Oh, god. Oh fuck! Bobby, I'm coming! I'm coming inside you! Oh! Fuck!"

Tony shoved into me and his body shuddered. I felt his cock pulse and jerk and I knew he was coming. I cried out and exploded.

"Tony! Oh, Tony!"

My body went rigid and I felt the hot bursts of my semen squishing between our bodies. After the last pulse of Tony's cock, he collapsed on top of me, his weight crushing me. He shifted his weight onto his elbows and he panted into my ear. My body relaxed and my legs fell down to the bed. Tony kissed the side my neck and rolled off me and laid on his side next to me. He held me and kissed me.

"I've never come inside anyone before," he whispered. "That was fucking amazing... so intense."

I was still trying to catch my breath. "Tony... you're the best... ever."

I reached down and felt his cock, still hard against my hip. "I can't believe you're still hard."

"You turn me on, baby. I could go again."

"Take it, Tony. It's yours."

"Oh, fuck, when you talk like that..."

Tony climbed on top of me and knelt between my legs and lifted my ankles up on his shoulders. He shoved back into me then gripped my hips and pounded me hard and fast. I reached up and ran my hands all over his big furry body. He didn't hold back, he really fucked me hard. His come and the lube from our previous lovemaking was squishing and frothing up around his cock. I could feel the juices leaking out of me and onto the bed, pooling underneath me.

"Oh, shit, I'm gonna come!" he shouted.

He pushed into me and his body shuddered. I could feel his penis pulsing over and over. When he backed up and pulled out, I felt the warm cum leak out of me. I laid back on the bed exhausted.

"You look so sexy right now, Bobby, leaking my come, just totally fucked..."

Tony grabbed his softening cock at the base and wiggled it, then smacked my thighs and dick with it. My dick was soft, shrunk down to it's 2.5 inches. It looked tiny and pathetic next to his monster.

"God, Bobby, you're so perfect."

I looked up at Tony. He was looking up and down my body, then locked onto my eyes.

"You really mean it, don't you Tony?"

Tony moved down onto his hands and knees and kissed me.

"Of course I mean it."

Tony pulled me up and dragged me to the shower. We washed each other front and back, head to toe. He even washed my hair and I washed his. He leaned against the shower wall and pulled me to his back. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight.

I stroked his arms and leaned my head against his chest. "You're such a stud, Tony. I can't believe you want me... that you love me..."

"Why do you get so down on yourself, Bobby? Don't you know how great you are? I love you and I'm not going anywhere. You're mine and I'm yours."

We spent the afternoon lounging around the house. That evening we went to Greek town and had dinner at a restaurant that Tony really liked.

The next day, Tony took a break during his shift and got a rapid HIV test. It came back negative and we celebrated that night when he stopped by after work by making love in my bed.

***

Over the next month, Tony and I got even closer. I occasionally would spend the night at his house during the week. He called me every evening and every night before he went to bed when he didn't have to work really late. We hung out with his friends a couple of times.

That second time I found out why Frank didn't like me. I had gone to the bathroom while the guys were out back smoking cigars. As I came back out, I heard them talking.

"I don't get it, Ton," Frank said.

"What's there to get?" Tony said. He sounded annoyed. "I love the little guy."

"Yeah, but he's such a little sissy. I mean, Christ, aren't you embarrassed to be seen with him in public?"

"Just because he's not a meat head jock doesn't mean he's a sissy."

Frank scoffed. "Shit, I'm proud to be gay as you are, but fags like that make the rest of us look bad."

"You're out of line, Frank," Nick said.

"Fuck you, Frank!" Tony shouted.

Tony opened the sliding door and stepped into the house. He saw me standing there and his face fell. I tried to pretend like I just walked up and I didn't hear, but the tears started falling from my face. He walked up to me and put his arms around me. I didn't want to get emotional because it would only prove Frank right.

"I'm sorry, Tony... I don't mean to embarrass you."

As the words came out, I lost it and started to sob and Tony held me tight, trying to comfort me. "Ssh... It's okay, Bobby. You don't embarrass me, baby. I am so proud to be seen with you. I love you."

Tony kissed the top of my head while rubbing my back. I opened my eyes and saw the guys walking in from the patio. Their eyes widened and they just awkwardly stood there.

"See. This is the kind of faggy shit I'm talking about," Frank said.

Tony's face turned red. He spun around and decked Frank across the jaw, knocking him against the wall.

"You're a fucking asshole," Tony spat. "Fuck you."

Tony walked to the front closet and grabbed our jackets. "Come on, Bobby."

"No," Frank said. "You and your bitch can stay. I'm out of here."

Frank pushed past Tony and slammed the door on his way out.

Nick put his hand on my shoulder. "Bobby... I don't know what you heard, but none of us feel the way Frank does, okay? We all like you, and we're all happy that Tony found a great guy like you."

"Thanks, Nick," I said with a sniffle.

The guys returned to the game and Tony took me aside.

"Okay, Bobby. Here's the deal. Frank was in love with me. It was a couple of years ago, we were drinking and he made a pass at me and we ended up having sex. Afterward, he told me that he was in love with me and had been for some time. When I told him that I didn't have the same feelings for him and wasn't attracted to him like that, that what we did was a mistake, things got really ugly. We eventually got to where we could be friends again, but apparently he still has some issues. But don't doubt that if I had to chose between him and you, I chose you. Fuck Frank. I don't need friends like that."

"Thank you for telling me, Tony. I love you."

"I love you too, baby," he said as he gave me another hug.

***

When my Mom called in a couple of days before Halloween about Thanksgiving, I told her that I'd be there. I offered to bring something and she told me not to. She was very surprised when I asked if I could bring a friend. She assumed I was bringing home a girl and I had to tell her that it was a friend, a guy.

I told Tony about the Thanksgiving invitation and he was happy to come with me. I told him that I was going to come out to my mom and step-dad and he wasn't too sure about doing that while he was there. It might make them uncomfortable he said, but he said if it would make it easier for me, then he'd support me.

I knew that Tony didn't think my neighborhood was very safe. On devil's night, the night before Halloween, he insisted that I spend the night at his house. He had to work late, but he told me he would worry about me all night if I stayed alone at my house. After work, I drove to Tony's house and let myself in with the spare key that was hidden away in the backyard.

I watched TV, but when the news came on and I saw all of the fires, I started to worry about Tony being out there and I turned TV off.

When Tony got home, I was already in bed. I woke up when he opened the front door. "Bobby?" he called.

"I'm in bed, Tony."

He walked in to the bedroom and started pulling off his uniform.

"I hate fucking Halloween," he said as he sat down on the bed and pulled off his boots.

"I'm so glad you're home. I was so worried about you."

Tony reached over and brushed the hair off my forehead. "That was nice to hear, Bobby."

Tony finished getting undressed and crawled under the blankets. He growled when he found me naked under the bed. He rolled me onto my stomach and crawled between my legs. He spread my cheeks and dived in and began rimming me. He was moaning as he ate my ass. I whimpered and pushed back to him. His beard felt so good on my skin and his tongue and lips were driving me crazy.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good, baby."

He climbed over me and grabbed the lube from the nightstand and moved back behind me. He lubed me up and used his fingers to stretch me out as he kissed along my ass cheeks. He moved up and pressed his cock between my cheeks and lowered himself onto me, wrapping his hands around me.

Suddenly I flashed to being face down on the stack of pallets in the alleyway. I felt smothered and I panicked and tried to crawl away from him.

"Stop! Please, stop!"

Tony leapt up off me. "Bobby? Bobby, what's wrong, baby?"

My heart was pounding and I was panting. I rolled over onto my back. Tony was kneeling on the bed next to me, looking at me with surprise and concern. He wiped my cheeks. I didn't even realize I was crying.