Bobby and the Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Antonio!" she yelled and pulled him into a hug.

"Hi, Ma. Ma, Pop, this is my partner, Bobby. Bobby, these are my parents. Maria and Angelo Paolucci."

"Hi," I said with a smile. "It's nice to meet you."

I held my hand out to Tony's mother and she pushed my hand away and hugged me and squeezed me tight. She then held me away from her by my shoulders and looked me up and down. "Oh, my. You poor boy. Doesn't he feed you? You're skin and bones!"

"Ma, don't start with him," Tony sighed.

Tony's dad shook Tony's hand and then mine. He smacked me on the back and we went inside. Tony took our bags up to his room and his parents walked me to the family room and introduced me to everyone.

I met Tony's second oldest brother, also named Bobby, and his pregnant wife; his younger brother Dom, and his sister Christina, who was the baby of the family. The oldest brother, A.J. was coming on Christmas day with his big family and Angie and her family were not coming because they were going to spend Christmas with Pete's family this year.

Bobby and Tony were both big guys like Tony's dad. Dom was built much smaller, but looked like he worked out a lot.

There was initially some confusion because of Tony's older brother and me both being named Bobby. When Tony called me and asked what I wanted to drink and his brother answered, Tony said "My Bobby."

Later when we both responded to his mother, she smacked her son's arm and said, "I was talking to little Bobby." So after that, I became Little Bobby or Tony's Bobby.

I couldn't believe how nice everyone was to me. They really made me feel at home. When we sat down on the sofa in the family room with the entire family, Tony pulled me down right next to him and put his arm around me. He held me close to him and would whisper in my ear and kiss me on top of my head. I caught both his mom and dad looking at us and they were both grinning. I could tell that they were really happy for Tony.

I started to think of my own parents and brother and how they no longer wanted anything to do with me. My eyes teared up and I sniffled and then I started to cry. Tony took my hand and led me up to his bedroom and we sat down on the bed. He held my hand and I leaned my head against his shoulder.

"I'm sorry," I sniffled. "I don't mean to embarrass you."

"You don't have anything to be sorry about. I know this is really hard for you."

"Your family is so nice... and they love you so much. And mine... they hate me," I cried.

Tony's eyes filled with tears and he put his arms around me and I laid my head down on him and sobbed.

"Please don't cry, Bobby. My family... they love you, Bobby."

"But they don't even know me. They just met me."

"That's the thing about my family. They love me, and I love you, so they're gonna love you, too, baby. Don't you see? You and me, we're a family, Bobby. And that makes you part of my big crazy family."

"I love you so much, Tony."

"I love you, My Little Bobby."

That made me laugh and I wiped my tears away. I flopped down on the bed and sighed and stared at the ceiling. Tony laid down next to me and we quietly held hands. Tony's bed was a full size bed, so there wasn't a ton of room, but we both fit snuggly.

I lifted my head up and rested on my elbows and looked around the room. "So this is where you grew up?"

"I swear they haven't changed it since I left home 10 years ago," Tony said. "That's Dom's side over there. He was always a slob."

I looked over at Dom's bed against the far wall and it was unmade and had open suitcases piled on top of it, with clothes everywhere.

"Where am I sleeping?" I asked.

"Here. With me. But we probably shouldn't fuck when Dom's in the room," Tony chuckled.

I gasped and blushed. "Oh my God! You pig!" I said as I playfully pushed his arm.

Tony laughed harder and then rolled on top of me. He straddled my leg and kissed me hard and passionately, grinding his hips into me. I kissed him back and ran my hands down his back to his waist. I could feel his hardening member thrusting against me.

"Antonio, stop smothering the poor boy."

I gasped and saw Tony's mom standing in the doorway. Tony quickly rolled off me and covered his crotch with a pillow. "Jesus, Ma, don't you freakin' knock?"

"Watch your language," she said with a pointed finger. "Come on downstairs. Dinner's ready."

Tony and I got up and followed his mom downstairs to the dining room. There was a huge beef roast and a ton of food on the table, as well as sausages and pasta and sauce and vegetables and salad and bread. I couldn't believe how much food there was. Everyone was already seated and Tony and I sat down next to each other in the seats they saved for us. Angelo sat at the head of the table and he said grace. He did the catholic grace, then added thanks at the end. I got a little misty eyed when he thanked God for bringing the family home for Christmas, and included "Tony and his Bobby" with the roster of all of the names. Tony squeezed my hand. Big Bobby leaned down and gave his wife a light kiss on the lips, and Tony leaned down and did the same with me.

After dinner, I went into the kitchen and thanked Maria and told her how delicious everything was. She hugged me and then led me by the hand to the den.

"Tony told us what happened with your family. It's just so awful. How they could turn their backs on such a sweet boy."

She put her hand over her heart as her eyes teared up, then she pulled me into another hug. I held her and tried not to start crying again.

"You're very special," she said. "Tony has never ever brought anyone home before. I know how much he loves you from how he talks about you. And the way he looks at you."

"I love Tony, too," I said quietly. "Very much."

"Yes, I see that, too. Just know that, no matter what, you're part of our family now, and we love you. You'll always have a home here."

I nodded and she pulled me to her and I cried on her shoulder. I took a deep breath and she patted my back as I straightened up.

"Sorry," I muttered. "I can't seem to stop crying lately."

I looked up and saw Tony and his dad in the doorway. Tony was wiping tears from his eyes. Tony's dad hugged me and patted my back. Tony took my hand and we walked back into the family room.

Dom and Christina were on the floor playing a board game and laughing and teasing each other. Big Bobby and his wife were sitting on the sofa. She had her feet in his lap and he was rubbing them.

The lights on the real live tree were twinkling brightly and the room was decorated festively. Maybe a little over the top, but it was still beautiful. The bottom of the tree was overflowing with gifts. There was a toasty fire in the fireplace and a football game was playing on TV.

Tony sat down on the love seat, one leg on the floor and the other spread wide against the back. He pulled me down between his legs and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me back to his chest. He kissed the top of my head and turned his attention to the TV.

I relaxed back against Tony and smiled. Everything was absolutely perfect. This was exactly how a family Christmas was supposed to be.

***

When Tony and I went to bed, it was a struggle to get him to keep his hands off me. I was swatting and pushing at him and we were both laughing and giggling.

"Don't mind me," Dom said as he walked into the room. He pulled out a pair of boxers and a tank top from his suitcase. "I'm gonna take a shower before I turn in."

"Hey, little brother?" Tony asked as Dom walked out. "Can you make it a long one?"

Dom chuckled and I blushed as he closed the door behind him. Tony shucked off his boxers and dropped them onto the floor. He pulled my underwear off and we turned onto our sides and reached down and slowly stroked each other as we kissed. Tony spit into his hand and jacked me off, stroking me at a fast and steady pace. I moaned and rolled onto my back and shot onto my chest and stomach, covering my t-shirt in pools of come. I laid there for a second catching my breath and then pulled my t-shirt off and Tony wiped my dick with it, then dropped it onto the floor.

Tony laid on his back and moved his hand to the back of my head and gently nudged it. I took the hint and moved down his body and took his cock into my mouth. I quietly slurped and sucked and bobbed up and down with my mouth as I stroked the shaft with my hand. Tony's hand on the back of my head guided me up and down at the pace he wanted. I flattened my hand on the base and took almost all of him into my mouth and throat with each stroke. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. Tony's breathing was quickening and I could hear him trying to stifle his groans and grunts.

"Oops, sorry."

I looked up and saw the door open and then Dom quickly closed it. I sat up, utterly mortified and looked at Tony. His face was flushed.

"Don't worry about Dom," he said. "He'll be gone for a while longer. Please, baby, finish me. I'm so close."

Tony put his hand on the back of my neck and pushed me back down onto his cock. I tried to keep an eye on the door, but soon was lost in pleasuring my partner.

"Baby, I'm gonna come," he whispered.

I bobbed faster and sucked a little harder and when I felt his dick throb, I pulled back so the head was in my mouth and I stroked it with my hand just as the first blast hit the roof of my mouth. He ejaculated a huge amount of come into my mouth, quietly grunting with each pulse.

After I swallowed every single drop, I laid down next to Tony and he pulled the blankets up over us as I cuddled up onto his warm chest. He yawned and then I yawned and he turned off the lamp on his nightstand.

There was a quiet knock on the door and then Dom walked in. He walked to his bed and climbed in and turned off his light.

"Night, you guys," Dom whispered.

"Night, little brother," Tony replied.

"Night, Dom," I said.

I felt Tony kiss the top of my head and then his breathing evened out and he started snoring softly. I snuggled into his warm body and fell asleep.

***

"Merry Christmas, baby."

I opened my eyes and smiled at Tony, who was laying on his side, lightly touching my bare chest.

"Merry Christmas, Tony."

He was naked and his big hard dick was pressing into my hip. He rolled on top of me and pushed my legs apart with his beefy thighs. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me hard.

"Tony," I whispered. "What about Dom?"

"He's already up and gone downstairs."

Tony sucked on my neck, knowing that it drove me crazy. He was pushing the head of his cock up and down my crack.

"I wanna make love to you, Bobby," he whispered.

"Not here, Tony. Please. Not with your parents home."

Tony moved down to my nipple and began sucking and licking. I felt him shift towards the edge of the bed and he pulled up a tube of lube.

"Tony... Please stop..."

Tony's hand moved between my legs and I felt his slippery fingers find my hole and push into me.

"Oh, god," I quietly moaned.

Tony spread my legs apart and pushed my knees back. I locked my feet around his ass and closed my eyes. I felt the red hot head pushing into me and I yelped. Tony covered my mouth with his hand and chuckled. "Shh."

I stared up at him and when he sensed me relaxing, he began moving. Slowly at first and then gradually building up speed. He covered my mouth with his and we passionately French kissed as he made love to me using hard long strokes. His mouth moved to my neck and he started sucking. The bed was starting to squeak from the pounding he was giving me, but at this point I didn't care. I was too busy pushing my hips up to him, grinding my dripping and throbbing dick against his hairy belly.

I pulled away from Tony's kisses to whisper, "I'm coming, Tony."

Tony's arms wrapped around my back and his body covered mine. He clamped his teeth onto my shoulder and lightly bit down and I stifled a moan and erupted between our bodies as he grunted and thrust into me and began unloading inside me.

I had a hard time standing up because my legs were so weak. Tony helped me to my feet and I held onto him. Tony picked up my briefs and t-shirt from the night before and handed them to me. He pulled on his tank top and boxers and pulled out clean ones for both of us from our luggage. I followed him to the bathroom across the hall and he locked the door and we took a quick shower.

As I got my toothbrush and wiped the steam off the mirror above sink, I saw that Tony had marked me. The left side of neck had two dark hickeys, one near the middle and one at the base. I had another dark bruise and bite mark on my collar bone where he sucked and bit me.

"Tony!" I said in exasperation.

He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. "Oh, no. Looks like someone was attacked by a bear," he chuckled.

"You're not funny," I said, trying not to smile. I looked at him grinning at me in the mirror and I was unable to hold back and I started laughing and smacked his arm.

We got dressed and I frowned because the rugby shirt I was wearing didn't cover up the hickey completely. Tony buttoned up one more button and adjusted the collar. "There."

He gave me a quick kiss and we headed downstairs to the family room. Tony was grinning and whistling as we joined the family, obviously in a great mood.

"Merry Christmas, everyone!" he said and everyone replied the same.

I caught Dom's eye and he was grinning at me and I blushed and turned away.

Maria made a huge breakfast and we sat at the dining room table and ate until we were overstuffed. Everything was great as usual.

The oldest brother, A.J. soon arrived with his wife and three boys, ranging from 2 to 5 years old. They were cute, but they were terrors. His wife was visibly pregnant again, and she announced to the family that they were finally having a girl. Everyone congratulated and hugged her.

I noticed that A.J. was a big guy like Tony, Big Bobby and their father, Angelo. A.J.'s wife was much smaller, about my size, except that she was pregnant of course. I thought it funny that Tony and A.J. had very similar tastes in partners, except that Tony liked guys. And with three kids and one on the way, A.J. clearly kept her busy in the bedroom, just like Tony kept me.

When Tony introduced me to A.J., I felt a little uncomfortable by the way he looked me up and down, sizing me up. He put his arm around me and walked me out to the back deck. Dom was outside smoking a cigarette and A.J. lit one up, too. Tony followed us outside and stood watching us with his arms folded.

I shivered a little from the cold, but A.J. put his arm around me and rubbed my arm to warm me up. He took a drag of his smoke and exhaled it away from me.

"How old are you, kid?" he asked.

"Uh, I-I'm 22," I stammered.

"So my little brother tells me he's in love with you. Do you love him?"

"Yes, sir," I replied nervously. "Very much, sir."

A.J. chuckled at my nervous deference and Tony shot A.J. a dirty look, but didn't say anything.

"Before I welcome you to the family, I just wanna make sure you're right for Tony."

"Leave him alone, A.J.," Tony finally said.

"You wanna get married someday?" A.J. asked me, ignoring Tony.

I cut my eyes at Tony and he was watching me intently. "Yes, sir."

"How 'bout kids?"

"Um... we haven't talked about kids, but if Tony wants them, of course I would."

"Mm-hmm. Do you cook?"

"I'm not as good as Tony, but I'm trying."

"Don't you wanna keep Tony happy?"

I nervously shifted my weight from side to side. "Y-y-es, sir."

Dom chuckled. "Oh, Tony's happy. Believe me. Last night and this morning, he made Tony happy."

"Fuck off, Dom," Tony growled.

A.J. and Dom both laughed loudly. My face flushed bright red and tears filled my eyes. Tony looked at me, then A.J.

"Leave him alone," Tony said. "Come on, Bobby."

A.J. looked down at me and saw that I was upset. "Hey, I was just teasing ya, little guy."

A tear fell down my cheek. A.J. flicked his cigarette butt into the back yard and tightened his arm around me. He walked me away from his brothers, down the steps to the back yard, then around the side of the house. He pulled me into a tight hug, holding the back of my head and rubbing my back with the other hand.

"I'm sorry, Bobby," he said quietly. "I didn't mean to make you cry. They told me what happened with your family, and being a stupid lug, I thought my joking would lighten the mood and make you feel like part of our family. I'm glad you're here, Bobby. And I'm glad Tony finally settled down and found a partner. So. Forgive me?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I forgive you."

"Good."

He put his arm back around me and we walked back around the house to the back deck.

"See, I'm not so scary, am I?" A.J. asked.

"Yes!" I said with a laugh.

"Why, you," he growled and grabbed me around my neck and ruffled my hair. He kissed the top of my head and looked up at Tony. "Okay, you can keep this one."

I looked up at Tony and grinned and he smiled back when he saw that I was okay. He pulled me to him and hugged me, then leaned down and gave me a quick kiss on the lips before we headed back inside.

***

I had helped Tony pick out and buy Christmas presents for everyone, but I didn't really expect that I would get anything in return. I mean, they had never met me before. But I was overwhelmed with gifts, and they were all things I would have wanted or needed. Obviously Tony had told them what to get me. I looked at Tony and he smiled at me so lovingly. He put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me tight to him and kissed the top of my head and my temple. But it wasn't about the gifts, it was that they opened their hearts and accepted me as Tony's partner.

"You happy, baby?" he whispered.

I nodded. "Yes. Thank you, Tony."

I leaned up and kissed him.

Christmas day with the Paolucci family was wonderful. I was amazed at how well everyone got along. Sure there were a couple of arguments between siblings here and there, but you could tell that they all loved and cared about each other. I felt very much blessed that they opened their home and included me this year.

When it was time to leave for home, I embarrassed myself again when I said thank you and goodbye to Tony's parents. I was already on the verge of crying after Tony's mom gave me a warm hug and kissed my cheek, but I burst into tears when Tony's dad gave me a bear hug and said, "You're welcome in our home anytime, son."

Tony hugged his father tightly and whispered, "Thank you, Pop."

***

Tony and I were exhausted when we finally got home. We napped and lounged around the house all day and night.

The following day was New Year's Eve and we went a party that Nick and his new girlfriend were throwing at Nick's house. We had a blast and we both got a little bit drunk. Well, I think I was drunk and Tony was just a little buzzed.

Things were a little fuzzy, but I do remember when we finally got home after midnight, Tony collapsed onto the couch. I straddled his lap and we made out as I gave him a lap dance. I ended up completely naked. I unzipped his jeans and pulled his huge dick out. I sucked it until it was hard and wet and I climbed back onto his lap and I sat down on it. With just saliva for lube, I wasn't able to get much of it inside me, but it was enough. I think his foreskin helped me slide up and down.

He pulled me off him and picked me up carried me to the bedroom. He laid me on the bed and got out the lube so we could do it right. He got me on all fours on the bed and ate me out until I couldn't stand it. I was literally begging for him to put his dick in me. He lubed me up and then pushed into me. He grabbed my hips and fucked me doggy style. My head was thrashing back and forth as I bucked back into his thrusting hips.