Bobby's Mom Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobby T
Bobby T
2,501 Followers

Yikes! Mom was getting nasty. I wondered if this wasn’t payback of some kind for the way that Tracy had threatened us and scared the shit out of us.

I sensed that mom might be losing it because she had never dabbled in watersports before. I wasn’t sure how I felt about it and it kind of worried me to see a side of my mom that I had never seen before

“Come on you big titted bitch, drink my piss. Drink it all up like a dirty little slut. Bobby, are you getting ready to cum yet?”

“I’m really close mom.”

I guess mom had a bit of a plan because she disappeared behind Tracy and came back into view holding the baton that she must have pulled out of Tracy’s ass. She shoved the slimy stick into Tracy’s face and told her to eat it.

Without hesitation, Tracy sucked the end of the shit slimmed baton into her mouth and started sucking on it. Mom held it in front of her face and she started licking it up and down to get all the slime she could. She was moaning like crazy and then went completely nuts. She lifted almost all the way off my cock and then smashed her cunt down as hard as she could. She launched into one of the most violent orgasms I had ever witnessed.

My poor cock was feeling like it was being put through a meat grinder.

As soon as Tracy’s massive orgasm started to subside. Mom pulled her off of me and then pushed her back down on her knees.

She shoved her cunt in Tracy’s face, grabbed the back of her head and started humping her face. I inwardly smiled a bit because she looked like one of those stupid little poodles that humps your leg.

“Are you ready to cum yet Bobby?”

“Just say the word.”

“Good, get over hear and show this little slut what it feels like to drown in cum. Blow your load all over her face. Make sure you get it in her eyes and all over her pretty little head.”

I had never seen mom being this nasty or this forceful before. Usually, she was the one that loved to get covered in my hot slimy fuck juice and here she was, instructing me to blow my load all over someone else.

To be honest, I didn’t really care where my load ended up and I was only a stroke or two away from letting loose. I felt ‘the need’.

Mom got out of my way and I stood in front of Tracy with my big cock aimed right at her face. I started jerking off into her face and was just a few pulls away from paradise.

“Look up at him you little slut. And make sure you keep you eyes open.”

Tracy surprised me by saying, “You don’t have to worry about that, I wouldn’t miss this for the world.”

Tracy looked into my eyes, smiled and said, “Give it to me. Cover me in your cum. Make me eat it. Make me your cumslut. Go for it big boy, jack that big nasty cock off onto my pretty little face.”

Mom seemed rather pleased with the way things were going but must have felt a bit left out. She brushed my hands away from my cock and with both hands, took over the job off jacking me off onto Tracy’s face. She was fisting my cock like crazy and my eyes grew wide as I watched her massive tits heaving around. They were trying to keep up with her arm movements and ended up crashing into each other. Man I love the way big tits take on a life of their own. I reached over and as best I could cupped one of her massive, quivering tits and held it while she jacked me off.

Tracy reached up and grabbed my balls as mom continued to pump my cock.

I felt my knees buckle and I shuddered as I felt the cum come racing up from my balls.

I almost blacked out with the intensity of the first volley. A huge rope of white cum flew out of the end of my cock and did an end over end onto Tracy’s face. The strand of cum started on one cheek, went up and over one of her eyes and ended on the top of her head. Then, rope after rope of slimy cum started spewing from my cock onto Tracy’s face. She was getting covered in the stuff. It wasn’t long before her whole face looked like it had been glazed like a fucking donut.

Mom kept milking the cum out of me and as she sensed that I was nearing the end of my orgasm, she leaned over and inhaled my cock into her own mouth and sucked like crazy. She pumped the few remaining shots of cum into her mouth and then started sucking and licking my cock all over. She squatted down and rubbed my half hard cock all over her face and then pressed her nose into my balls and took a few deep breaths to soak in the aroma.

“Good boy Bobby. Just look at her.”

Tracy took her fingers and used them to scoop the cum out of her eyes. Every finger full of cum went straight into her mouth and she licked her fingers clean between return trips to her face.

Mom scooted over to Tracy and started licking her face. Then she started to suck, yes suck, the cum off parts of Tracy’s face. Tracy did her best to scoop as much cum into her mouth as she could and mom was getting the rest.

I had to sit down before I fell down and catch my breath.

Mom reached over into her pile of clothes and let out a little shriek as she glanced at her watch. Oh my gosh! Bobby, we have to get going if we’re going to get to the airport on time. We’ve got just enough time to go home, shower and get to the airport to pick up your sister.

Oops! I knew mom had just blown our cover and was wondering if Tracy had the presence of mind to pick up on it.

“His sister! Before you said that you had to pick up your daughter. Now you say you have to pick up his sister. That must mean that you two are mother and son! Holy fuck!”

Mom piped in and tried to perform a little damage control, “Look, it’s a long story and we don’t have time to get into it right now. Why don’t you give us your phone number and we’ll have you over for a visit, that is if you think you’d like to see us again.”

Tracy didn’t say a word. She reached over to her ticket book and wrote her name and phone number on a slip of paper. She handed it to mom and said, “Please call me, I’d love to see you again. And between you and me, I don’t give a frosty fuck if you are mother and son, you guys are great!”

With that, we cleaned up as best we could, got dressed and packed our stuff back to the car. As we drove away, mom looked over at me, winked and then gave my Johnson a squeeze.

“Well Bobby, where does that one rank alongside the rest of our picnics?”

“Right up there near the top mom.”

I leaned the seat back and drifted off to sleep as mom drove home and continued to softly massage my cock.

We got home, hopped into the shower and were on our way to the airport in record time. I was both glad and sad that my beautiful sister was visiting. Glad because I really wanted to see her again and sad because it meant I that mom and I couldn’t fuck around for the two weeks my sister would be visiting. I was pretty sure that we’d never see my sister again if she found out that mom and I were fucking and sucking each other all the time.

The trip to the airport would take just under an hour and I had time to reflect upon the turn of events that lead to our incestuous behaviour.

It all started just a few months ago when mom took me to a place that rented tuxedos. I had to get fitted for a tux for some of my high school grad festivities.

I was wearing what I always wore, a t-shirt and some loose fitting running shorts.

We got into the tux rental place and I remember being glad that the place was empty, we were the only customers at the moment and I was happy because I could get fitted in a hurry and get home. I was supposed to be meeting some of my buddies to go ride our dirt bikes this afternoon and the sooner I got home, the sooner I could hook up with them.

An older woman was in charge of the tux rental place. She was perhaps in her mid 50’s and was stunning. She was dressed in an upscale sort of way that complemented a business that dealt in formal attire. We looked at the different styles of tuxedos and finally mom and I agreed on a particular style that we were told was the most popular.

Now came the chore of getting fitted. I tried on a couple of sample jackets until I found one that fit just right and then it was time to find a pair of pants that would fit. I told the woman my waist size and assumed I would be given a pair to try on and to check the length.

Instead however, she asked me to stand still so she could measure me and took a fabric tape measure from around her neck. She got down on her knees on the thick carpeting and bent over to start measuring. The scooped neckline of her blouse fell forward revealing a huge mass of milky white breast flesh. I knew that my mom had really big hooters but I had never actually seen them and I was now looking at the largest expanse of naked breast flesh that I had ever seen. I couldn’t tear my eyes away from her tits. As she shifted her weight from knee to knee, her tits took on a life of their own and swayed back and forth. Her bra was cut low and I could almost see her nipples. I’m sure that her nipples were barely covered by the top of her bra.

Before I knew it, I felt my cock start to thicken and extend a bit. Shit! All I had on were these silly baggy running shorts. Fortunately they had a liner that would hopefully keep my growing dick under control long enough to get through this without embarrassing myself.

As subtly as possible, I pulled down my t-shirt to cover my crotch. The woman took the tape measure and started to measure my inseam. As she moved her hand toward my crotch, she ran straight into my balls. I have abnormally large balls (I know this from about two million comparisons with other guys over the years as well as looking through my buddy’s porn magazines. I have the biggest set of balls I’ve ever seen and my cock is right up there with the biggest of the porn guys too!). My balls were actually blocking her way and prevented her from getting to the crease in my crotch so she could properly measure my inseam. When her fingers first bumped into my balls, she seemed to pull back for a second and then maybe in disbelief, she tried again with the same results. She glanced over at mom who was checking out the formal shirts and then she pushed the back of her hand into my sack, lifting it out of the way so she could get the tape measure to where it was supposed to be. She looked up at me as my balls rested on the top of her hand and I could see a thin line of sweat forming on her upper lip and I noticed that her huge tits seemed to start heaving as she started to breathe heavy. She moved her hand up and down more than I thought she needed to and seemed to be weighing my heavy balls.

The combination of looking at her big milky tits and knowing that she was feeling my balls caused my dick to swell even more. Pretty soon it was making an obscene bulge in the front of my shorts and it was starting to hurt a bit because it had no where to go. It was getting coiled up in the liner of my shorts and I had to find a way to release it.

Just then, mom asked the lady a question about the shirts and as she turned to speak to my mom, I took the opportunity to sneak my hand into my shorts and rearrange my growing cock. I had to lift it up and the head of my cock ended up several inches above my waistband. I figured this would be ok because my t-shirt would hide it.

Then, to my horror, I saw that mom had seen what I was doing. She looked shocked and mortified. She quickly dropped the shirt she had been holding and marched over to us.

Just then, a large group of guys entered the store and announced that they were here for their fitting. Apparently it was a large wedding party and all the guys were getting fitted for their tuxedos.

Mom gave me a scary look and said to the woman who was serving us, “I’m really sorry but I just remembered something really important that I have to discuss with my son. If you don’t mind, why don’t you help these gentlemen while I have a chat with my boy.”

“By all means. Why don’t you use my office, that way you can have a little privacy. I’ll let you know when I’m finished with these fellows.”

“Thank you very much.” And then to me, “Let’s step into the office for a minute young man, I need to have a chat with you.”

Oh fuck! Mom had caught me playing with myself and probably thinks I’m some kind of dirty pervert. I could be in deep shit!

Mom closed the door behind her and stood there with her hands on her hips. She was tapping her foot and seems ready to explode.

“Well young man, just what the hell did you think you were doing in there?”

“What do you mean mom?”

“You know perfectly well what I mean. You were playing with yourself in front of that woman!”

“No I wasn’t!”

“Don’t say you weren’t when you were. I saw you with my own eyes.”

“It’s not what you think mom.”

“Well perhaps you’d better tell me just what you were up to then.”

“Ah jeez mom, I don’t know how to tell you, it’s too embarrassing.

“I think that under the circumstances, you’d better explain it to me and if the answer isn’t a good one, you can forget about going riding with your buddies.”

“I’m not sure where to start. First of all, that lady was bent over when she was taking my measurements and in case you didn’t notice, she had really large…um, er, breasts. They were practically falling out of her dress. I had never seen almost naked breasts before and they were so darned big. The next thing I know, my co…er, penis started to get hard. I couldn’t help it, honest mom! Then, when she was measuring me, my damned big balls got in the way and she kept bumping them when she was measuring me. My penis got even harder and it started to hurt. So when she wasn’t looking, I tried to shift it into a more comfortable position and hide it under my shirt.”

“Do you expect me to believe that your balls are so big that she couldn’t measure you without touching them?”

“It’s true mom. You can’t blame her. My big balls are always getting in the way.”

“Ya right, let me see your balls and I’ll be the judge of whether they’re big or not.”

“Aw mom, do I have to, I’m too embarrassed.”

“Do you ever want to ride that new dirt bike of yours again?”

“Of course I do mom.”

“Then drop your shorts and let me see your balls.”

I had a pained look on my face and slowly dropped my shorts. The only saving grace was that my cock was still hard and it was sticking up and under my t-shirt. At least I wouldn’t have to show her my cock!

Mom came closer and sat down in an office chair next to where I was standing and prepared herself to inspect my balls. As I dropped my shorts I watched her face and saw her eyes grow huge as my balls came into view.

“Mom, I can tell from the look on your face that you can see that I have huge balls. I wished you didn’t make me show you, now I feel like some kind of freak. See, I told you I was telling the truth.”

“Well, it seems I owe you an apology Bobby. Your balls are huge and I can see why that lady was having trouble getting the measuring tape between your legs. Do they hurt?”

“Sometimes. It’s really easy to hurt them because they get in the way so much. Why do you think I wear these baggy shorts all the time?”

“I had no idea and I’m really very sorry for doubting you. But what was that business with you playing with your coc…er, penis?”

“Like I said, it was getting hard and I had to move it or I would have been in a world of hurt.”

“I suppose you’re going to tell me that your penis is just as big as your balls?”

“Actually mom, yes it is. There’s no way it would fit in the liner of my shorts and I had to give it room to expand or it would have really hurt a lot.”

My mom was slowly and involuntarily moving closer and closer to me. Her face was about a foot away from my crotch.

“Then lift up that t-shirt and let me see this overly large penis of yours. If it’s as big as you say then all is forgiven and we can get out of here.”

Talk about mixed emotions. On one hand, I was going to be off the hook but on the other hand, I was going to have to show my big and very hard cock to my own mom for heaven’s sake. In a strange way, I almost wanted to show her what I was packing because I felt like I had to carry a big, very big secret around with me all the time. And besides, I was getting strangely aroused at the thought of showing her my cock.

I slowly lifted up my shirt and the thick base of my cock came into view. I lifted it a few more inches and stopped.

Mom licked her lips and said, lift it up all the way, I want to see it and I want to see it all.”

I lifted the bottom of my shirt up to my nipples and stood there as my thick heavy cock lowered to about 45 degrees and pointed right at mom’s face. Mom’s eyes just about popped out of their sockets. As soon as my cock became exposed, it started twitching and in little jerks, started getting even larger and was moving to an almost fully vertical position. Mom’s eyes just kept getting wider and she couldn’t tear her gaze from the biggest cock she had ever seen, bigger than she ever imagined and bigger than she thought possible.

“Holy fuck!”

“What’s wrong mom?”

“It’s just that I have never seen a cock that big before” (she said cock!) and look at how hard it’s getting! You are fucking huge! Look at the big veins running up your cock! I’ve never seen anything as beautiful.”

“I tried to tell you but you didn’t believe me.”

“I do now Bobby, I do now.”

She started to reach for it and quickly pulled her hand back as if she just came to her senses.

“Does it hurt now son?” mom said in a very soft voice.

“Ya, kinda, it’s kind of uncomfortable.”

“What will make it stop hurting?”

“I can’t tell you that, I‘d be too embarrassed.”

“I’m your mother for heaven’s sake. If you can’t tell me, who can you tell?”

“Well, I guess it’s OK to tell you then. The only way to stop it from ‘hurting’ is to pump it until the white stuff shoots out. And, that’s the only way to help make it soft again. Sometimes I have to do it a couple of times before it will stay soft.”

“Well we can’t have you go back into the room looking like that can we son?”

“No way mom, that lady would freak out if she saw it like this.”

“I suppose the only thing we can do is make it shoot out the white stuff so it will go soft. Go ahead, pump it and make it shoot that stuff.”

“I don’t think I can do it while you’re here mom. I mean jeeze, I can’t abuse myself in front of my own mother. Even if I tried I don’t think I could make it shoot … I’m just too embarrassed by all of this.”

Mom still hadn’t taken her eyes off my cock.

“Well son, I can’t leave the office or the woman will know that you’re up to something in here. Maybe I should do it for you. You never know, maybe a strange hand on that huge cock of yours will make you shoot.”

“If you think so mom. Why don’t you give it a try?”

”How long does it usually take you to make it shoot?”

“It depends, sometimes it takes quite a while.”

“What does it depend on? What would make you shoot faster?”

“We’ll, its kind of embarrassing mom.”

“We’re wasting time Bobby, just tell me for heaven’s sake.”

“Well sometimes, if I look at a book with pictures of naked women, I can shoot much faster.”

“That makes sense. This all got started because you saw that lady’s big breasts didn’t it?”

“I guess so.”

“Well then, what if I open my blouse and let you look at my breasts while I stroke your cock? Do you think that might help?”

“It sure couldn’t hurt. And besides, your breasts are even larger than hers.”

Mom blushed a bit.

“I didn’t know that you noticed. I’ve always tried to downplay the size of my big breasts.”

“I know mom but jeeze, you’d have to be blind not to notice them. Your tits are huge!”

“I think we should talk about this later. Right now we have to take care of your problem.”

Bobby T
Bobby T
2,501 Followers