Bobby's Mom Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobby T
Bobby T
2,501 Followers

Mom undid the buttons on the front of her blouse and slipped it off. She took the time to hang it carefully over the back of a chair. I’m sure my eyes must have just about popped out of my head when I saw mom sitting there in just her bra. It was one of those huge bras that I used to drool over in the Sears Catalog. You know, the ones worn by larger women who obviously had very large breasts. The only difference is that my mom isn’t a large woman. She’s just blessed with enormous breasts. Even though the cups of her huge bra covered the entire surface of each breast, they still revealed a great deal of cleavage.

Mom turned around and asked me to unhook her bra. I’d never seen one like this. The back strap had to be almost three inches wide and was held together with five hooks. I quickly undid the hooks while mom held one hand on each breast keeping the cups in place. When I had all the hooks undone, she turned around and slowly removed the bra.

Holy fuck!

Mom had, without a doubt, the biggest, most beautiful tits I had ever seen. They had a few red marks on them where the bra had been cutting into her skin a bit and she rubbed the marks to make them go away. As she did this, her huge nipples grew and extended away from her tits about an inch. I looked at her nipples and wondered if I could fit one entire nipple into my mouth. The pinky-brown area of each nipple must have been at least three inches across and the nipple itself extended about an inch. My mouth started watering and I had to be careful not to start drooling.

My cock started twitching and grew even more than it already had. This fact was not lost on my mom who said, “I think this is going to work just fine. Lean your butt against the desk and let me see if I can make you shoot so we can get out of here.”

I leaned back against the desk as ordered and watched as mom closed her small hands around the shaft of my cock. A large drop of precum had formed on the head of my cock and mom took one finger and smeared it all over the big mushroom shaped head.

She put both hands together and it was then that I realized just how small my mom’s hands are. Even though she was squeezing her hands together tightly (which felt great and made my cock turn more red in colour) she couldn’t get her fingers to meet.

“Bobby, I’ve got to tell you that not only is this the biggest cock I’ve ever seen, I never imagined one could be so big. You’re big cock is at least twice as big as your father’s, maybe three times as big!”

I didn’t really even hear her. I was getting caught up in the moment and was terribly excited about having my mom stroke me off while I got to stare at her huge tits. I wanted to feel them so bad and I moved my hand towards her so I could hold one but she brushed my hand away.

“Bobby, you have to behave yourself. I’m only doing this to get us out of this jam and it’s no excuse for inappropriate behaviour. A son should not be feeling up his mother’s breasts.”

Ya right! It’s ok for her to sit there half naked jerking me off but I’m not allowed to feel her tits! Oh well, all in good time. I didn’t want to do anything to make her stop touching my cock.

“Ok mom. I’m sorry. Your big tits just looks so good I couldn’t help myself. I just wanted to know what they felt like.

She slowly started jacking me off. I had to close my eyes for a second because of the intense pleasure but then realized I was missing the view. She started to speed up the stroking and I watched as her massive tits started flopping around.

She pumped harder and harder and never looked away from the head of my cock until I saw her duck down a bit to watch my big balls. They were moving around almost as much as her tits were and she seemed fascinated by them. She removed one hand from the shaft of my cock to hold my balls in the cup of her hand. The sack overflowed her little hands and I felt her rolling each ball around with her fingers. She soon discovered however, that she couldn’t get a good enough grip on the shaft of my cock with one hand to jerk me off and had to leave my balls alone to continue jerking me off.

After about five minutes of pretty brisk masturbation, she was starting to work up a little sweat.

“Are you getting ready to shoot yet Bobby?”

“I’m not sure mom, it feels really good but I don’t think I’m going to shoot for a while.”

Mom seemed to think things over for a minute and then I could see that the light went on.

“If it makes you harder when you see my tits, maybe this will make you shoot faster.”

With that, she rolled the chair even closer and started forcing the head of my cock into the mountain of breast flesh. She just rammed the head of my cock into her soft tits and then started stabbing her nipples with my cock. The head of my cock seemed to disappear into a few inches of soft breast tissue.

“That feels great mom!”

Mom looked determined to get me off as fast as she could and leaned forward even more and buried my cock into her cleavage. She took a giant tit in each hand and started jerking me off with her big tits. I inwardly smiled as the head of my cock bashed into her face with each stroke.

This was definitely doing it and I could feel the sperm rising from my balls. I suddenly realized that if I shot off now, I would make a huge mess. I looked around for something to catch my cum in and couldn’t see anything. I was very near to cumming and had to warn mom.

“I’m almost there mom, A couple more strokes and I’ll be shooting. Mom, we’d better find something for me to shoot into or I’m going to make a huge mess. I should warn you that I cum a lot and it will make a really big mess.”

Mom continued to fuck me with her tits and started looking around, but it was too late!

“Mom, here it comes. I’m cumming mommy! Oh fuck! Here it comes!”

Mom didn’t know what to do. She released my cock from the valley of her tits and was ‘pulling me off’ straight towards her face.

“I can’t hold it any more mommy!”

“Let it go baby. Let that big cock shoot all that white stuff out. Cum for mommy!”

I watched as the first shot blew out of the end of my cock at what seemed like supersonic speed and nailed mom right in the face. Actually, the rope of cum that had shot out went from her nose, down and over her lips and onto her neck with the majority landing on her big right tit.

Mom panicked. “Oh my!” After about a half a second of indecision, she plunged her head forward and closed her mouth over the end of my cock and started pulling me off into her mouth. I must have pumped a fucking gallon of cum into her and I watched as she tried to swallow fast enough to keep up with the flow. I could hear her throat working hard as she swallowed big mouthful after big mouthful of my thick cum.

I just about passed out from the intensity of my orgasm and leaned back to watch mom continue to pull me off into her little mouth. Her eyes were closed and if I didn’t know any better, I’d say she was really enjoying herself.

Mom finally took my cock out of her mouth and leaned back in her chair. She looked exhausted. She had a silly little smile on her face and seemed like she was a pretty happy little camper. I couldn’t help but stare at her big tits as she slumped back in the chair. They were fucking huge and in this position seemed to stick out a mile. It was the first time I had the chance to take a really good look at her tits and noticed that as big as they were, they still had a beautiful conical shape that ended in a point at the big nipple. Fuck they looked yummy. If I had but one wish I would have willingly used it up if it meant I could get my hands on those big tits.

Mom was still staring at my cock and I guess she suddenly realized that I hadn’t gone soft yet.

“You’re still hard Bobby! Does it always stay hard after you shoot your cum?”

“Sometimes. Sometimes I have to jerk off two or three times before it will go soft.”

“Well, unfortunately, we’ve been in here as long as we dare to. Soft or hard, we’ve got to put that big monster away and go out into the showroom and get you fitted for that tux. If we stay in here any longer, that lady is bound to become suspicious.”

“Ok mom.” We tidied ourselves up and I followed mom out of the office and into the showroom. I knew we had just turned a very big corner in our relationship of mother and son and I hoped it wouldn’t be too hard to get mom’s “help” again in the very near future.

The rest of the visit turned into another bizarre incident but that memory will have to wait until some other time, we were quickly approaching the airport. I smiled as I remembered when the lady told mom that she had something on her cheek. It was the first time I had looked at mom’s face since we put our clothes back on and I became somewhat horrified to see that the “something” was a small trail of cum that mom had missed when she was cleaning herself up. She looked into one of the many mirrors in the store and didn’t blink an eye when she saw the cum. She took her finger, scooped it up and licked off her finger. The other woman’s reaction was priceless.

We approached the airport, parked the car and went to meet my sister’s flight. I took mom’s hand as we walked towards the proper gate and gave it a gentle squeeze. She squeezed my hand back and smiled at me.

“What are you smiling about young man?”

“Nothing much, I was just remembering our first time together in the tux rental place.”

“You bad boy you!” she said smiling. “It’s hard to believe that was only a few months ago.”

Then, we slipped back into our roles of mother and son and waited to greet my sister.

To be continued ……

Bobby T
Bobby T
2,501 Followers