Body Politic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,874 Followers

"She didn't say why?" I said. I couldn't believe it. This wasn't just refusing to veto something, she was embracing the bill. Carol shrugged.

"I don't know, she said something about it. It's on the page A-7," Carol said, she caught the attention of the bar tender and ordered a drink and a burger. I rifled through the pages and found the rest of the story. Another, larger photograph of Mayor Barker was there, Hena was actually standing next to her. I read quickly and felt a jolt through my heart as I found an unbelievably quote. I actually read it aloud.

"'When asked for the reason behind her sudden change of heart on the matter, Mayor Barker stated, 'All that the gay and lesbian citizens of this town want is to be with the people that they love. They want to protect their families and to be happy. I don't have to agree with someone's life to empathize with their need for these things. It is what we all want. If someone wants to love and care for someone else, who am I or the city to stand in the way?'" I couldn't believe it. I was reading my own words to the Mayor several months before (stated better I had to admit), but as the justification for a change in real world policy. My blackmail had failed to sway the mayor, but the force of my opinion, the seed of truth at its heart, had convinced her. Not right away maybe, not in time to prevent some real pain, but fast enough to make a real difference. I felt light, lighter than I had since before I first met the mayor. It felt like forgiveness from the universe.

"Nice sentiment I guess," Carol said, picking up her glass of wine after the bartender left it, "I didn't think she had it in her. I wonder what made her change her mind?" I looked at Carol and the dropped my eyes back to the page. I saw the Mayor smiling and looked to her left at Hena. The young aide, looking beautiful and carefree, smiled back with equal joy. They looked nice together.

"Well," I said, finding some other words I'd stated 8 months earlier, "If people get all the facts, they make the right decision. People who love one another deserve to be together. When people see injustice, and I mean really see it, they react."

The End.

Thank you for reading my story. This one was a real bear to write, I sort of worked on it in dribs and drabs between other things. Some rewrites and other things. But I am actually very happy with it. I think it touches something real, maybe just a little bit. I hope that you all enjoyed it.

Anyway, I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for the free story. Seriously, I am begging you. And if you like this, I'd love for you to read my other stories. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. - I do one edit on my work and try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free pornography you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. Especially on a project as massive as this. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Just try to enjoy the porn.

YKN

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,874 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
27 Comments
roveroneroverone3 months ago

Have liked other of your works in past but this...deserves a 1 star, which I very seldom give

-WAY rapey! /non consent, which is NOT a genre I pursue...

-don't know how/why Lit allowed this to be posed as anything else

aag900aag90011 months ago

You had an anonymous comment from someone with many issues lol

But I love the story! You did great!

I love the twist of things not working out just so later on it can still work out.

It’s also very immersive!

Thank you so much for your work!

polytical11polytical11over 2 years ago

This isn’t what I normally choose as a sexual trigger but it is exactly what I choose to guide long-term actions, regardless of a great number of failures.

I take some issue with the preceding post as I know to well the path to hell is great intentions. But to that above point I do hold some sympathy. If only we were a more perfect ethical species. Unfortunately when one fails to differentiate between fantasy, substantially based on a main character sorting out individual values and choosing a flawed entry path bit succeeding in the end, despite the consent issues explored. Consent comes in many areas including historical oppression, immediate actions in an effort to redress that oppression, and the mixed but obviously considered intellectual and emotional incongruences as the action proceeded in all characters.

As to your work, I’ve always enjoys it, thoughtful, skillful, varied and in my personal hot triggers area more often than not. Although this was a surprise I’m writing immediately so I may review at some later date to measure altered opinions and POV’s.

To any who find high or low literature only satisfying if all are taken from the immediate post graduation of a full course w/o experiencing their own as well as peers flaws reflected, I can only surmise a deep wound not yet fully excised. No life is without a great deal of pain, mild to severe, the goal is to learn and share these processes of growth. BeWell YNK4949

YKN4949YKN4949almost 3 years agoAuthor

^^^LOL wut?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can’t even describe how vile this story is. Only a man could write a story where he pats himself on the back for *raping two women* because it achieves some kind of ideologically victory. Their pain, humiliation and fear is repeatedly described as they are raped again and again, and there is a slew of comments kissing your ass for writing such a touching, wholesome and woke story.

I especially love how everything wraps up with the narrator realizing that yes, rape is bad, but not because of the suffering it inflicts upon the women he forced to endure it (she had it coming, right?) but because it’s not good for HIS soul. He let that meanie woman corrupt him into RAPING HER VAGINALLY, ORALLY AND ANALLY and he deserves better. The most male shit I’ve ever read, I swear to god.

There are some particularly disturbing details, one of which is how you repeatedly describe what is obviously the victim *dissociating from the trauma*, at which point the narrator gets angry and makes the decision, time and time again, to escalate his actions to inflict more severe suffering the victim is unable to dissociate from. *This is how real rapists think.*

This is not a fun, kinky story. This is truly psychologically disturbing. You have taken this out of kink and thrown it into the real fucking world by framing RAPE AS POLITICAL ACTIVISM that is justified in the end because of how much good it will do socially. You have described the actual, real world motivations of rapists by emphasizing that this isn’t about sex for the narrator but about power and humiliation and punishment. This is not sexy. This is, again, *how real fucking rapists operate.*

I’m sure I don’t have to go into the “looks like the TERFs were right” spiel because I think you already know how stained this entire story is not just with regular, woman-hating rape, but CORRECTIVE rape. The victim is told that being a “dyke” is a waste because of how well she takes cock (I thought transwomen were real women??? :/) and the disgust the lesbians express at being raped by a penis is emphasized and called arousing by the narrator.

I find it hilarious that at the beginning, the victim is framed as a monstrous villain for undermining the gang rape of a woman in a men’s locker room and implying she had it coming in some way while the entire rest of the story consists of the narrator raping two lesbians because they have political opinions he doesn’t like. Only a man could justify the physical and psychological agony of sexual assault because the women were *wrong about something.* (men really see women’s opinions as violence towards them, and that’s how they justify reacting with actual violence, huh?)

Why is one framed as wrong but the other isn’t? Is rape okay, sometimes? Is it okay if the woman was really mean? If she was a cunt, a bitch? If she was wrong, if she had it coming? Is it only okay for a male to justify rape, but if a woman does it becomes wrong? Is rape more okay if the rapists feels sad after, especially if it was done in the interest of political activism? Can rape make the world a better place? Is it okay to sacrifice women to sexual violence if it means they’ll come out the other end with the correct opinion? Do women sometimes need to be cowed and terrorized by sexual violence in order to make them submit to a morally correct ideology?

I don’t tend to apply politics to smut stories on the internet, but that’s what you’ve done here in this story so it’s only fair I keep you honest. You have written a story, framed as a piece of LGBT advocacy, in which two lesbians are repeatedly raped with escalating brutality with the specific stated intention of causing them pain, fear, humiliation and suffering. The tone of the ending is warm, as if we should all feel fuzzy inside now that this woman has been raped into compliance and the world is a better place. Two women are brutalized to “help” people who are “actually oppressed.” (not a fucking hint of self awareness there) The narrator, at one point, starts to feel guilt when confronted with the fear and humiliation of one of his victims, at which point he assures himself that he is raping her and her partner for not only the good of the world, but for THEIR own good. Raping them to somehow free them of their oppression. Not a hint of self awareness, not a hope of grasping that irony.

You are a fucking ghoul. You are a monster, and I truly hope you feel like that every single day of your life. I hope the dysphoria has been, is, and always will be absolute psychological agony every single day of your life. I hope it crushes you, and that every single day you wake up and remember anew what a repulsive fucking *male* worm you are. I hope the weight of that knowledge is so heavy and burdensome that you are never again able to even crawl your way up out of the jizz-encrusted basement we all know you live in, no matter how long mommy calls you to come eat your good boy tendies. Sorry mommy, too busy fantasizing about corrective rape!

I also hope that this story and these comments praising it will wake up some other readers to how deeply engrained misogyny and rape culture are in our society.

Rot in hell, you rapist.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Be Careful What You Wish For Larissa sells her soul and gets more than she bargained for.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Glory Beyond the Hole TS Rose releases sexual frustration.in Transgender & Crossdressers
She-Male School: A Teacher Seduced A new teacher is oblivious to the sex secrets of the school.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My New Trainer Workouts will never be quite the same.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Big Mature Shemale Next Door Little guy is fed cum and seduced.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories