Body Politic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, you are so beautiful!" Hena said, or more accurately, sighed. She was wiggling deliciously all over the floor. Her nipples stuck up beautifully in the air and her toes were cutely curled together. But she kept her eyes on her boss. With each rapid flick of her wrist she moaned louder and louder and it was clear she was getting close.

Sara's last bit of restrained reserve seemed to break as Hena's lilting and passionate voice echoed through the empty building. She leaned back further in her couch and then her right hand slid over her beautifully constructed thigh. I heard her give a little gasp as her finger brushed against her clit. She bit her lower lip now and looked down at Hena more intently. The passion between them was palpable, even as Hena was bucking more and more wildly on the floor.

It was instantly apparent that Sara had a different technique of self-love. Her middle finger quickly slipped into her hot pink pussy. I saw her hand twist around so that her palm was up and I could see her wrist moving as she slowly stroked the ridged inside of her cunt with the pad of her finger. Even while she did that her thumb zeroed in on her clit. As she stroked the inside of her body, she also stroked the outside. Her finger moved in a sensual rhythm. Her finger, wetter with each movement inside of her and her thumb, circling wildly over her most sensitive part. In a moment, I could smell her scent in the air, mixed wonderfully with Hena's.

Apparently, that smell and the enticing sight of her boss pleasuring herself was more than enough for Hena. Her feet banged sharply on the coffee table. She made a deep moaning voice in her throat that eventually rose up into an ecstatic squeal. And while she moaned, her entire body began to shake. Her eyes closed and she bit down hard on her lower lip. Finally, she screamed out a staccato scream of, "Oh God!" before her body stopped shaking and she fell limp down on the carpet, panting. Her nipples still hard as her breasts rose deeply and she caught her breath.

Sara watched Hena's orgasm with intense interest. As Hena reached the intense crescendo of her clitoral manipulation, Sara completely ceased to move her fingers on her own pussy, in fact she didn't even appear to be breathing. She just watched, her cheeks red and her eyes on fire, while her assistant came in a powerful orgasm. After Hena collapsed, panting onto the floor, Sara gave her an assistant a moment to catch her breath. But, once Hena started to show the slightest signs of life, Sara instantly sprung forward with a request.

"Who ever said you get to cum before me?" Sara said. It was hard to tell from her voice if she was being playful or actually angry that her assistant had diddled herself to orgasm.

"You say I look sexy when I cum," Hena said, but sounding a bit nervous.

"You are sexiest when you cum after I tell you to," Sara explained.

"You told me to play with myself," Hena said desperately. She even shifted uneasily on the floor.

"But I never said to finish. You are getting willful" Sara said. Hena sat up at this point and pulled her knees up to her check, like she was trying to cover herself, "But, I might be willing to forgive you, since you are so sexy."

"Anything," Hena said, her knees dropping again, exposing her breasts to her boss. It now became clear they were playing a game, but how much of the game was based on the real power dynamic at work was less certain.

"Crawl over here," Sara said dryly and pointed to the spot right between her legs. Hena didn't need to be told twice. She got up on her hands and knees in the blink of an eye. Her round ass faced directly towards the door where I was sitting and I could see her pussy dripping down her leg. She started to move towards Sara lankily, her ass and breasts jiggling slightly as she crawled. She stopped as she began to move around the coffee table. There wasn't enough space between the table and the couch for her to crawl so she quickly pushed it aside (thereby exposing the scene more fully to my camera and somehow increasing my luck even further).

Once the table was moved, Hena finished her crawling between Sara's spread legs. When she got exactly to the spot where Sara had pointed, she leaned knelt back and looked up. Sara hadn't moved the entire time, she just watched her assistant. She definitely got a thrill out of being able to order someone around, to make them feel the weight of her authority. I wondered if this was all punishment for Hena exposing Sara's need to see her body, for extracting a concession to have the shirt removed before Hena would take off her yoga pants. I got the feeling that Sara was making a point in not taking off her bra. Push me and you get less, it seemed to say. They sat silently for a moment, another head game. Finally, Hena spoke.

"What would you like Sara?" Hena asked, her voice just above a whisper. Sara's hand shot out quickly and grabbed Hena's beautiful long hair. Hena gave a surprised shriek but didn't appear to be in too much pain. In fact, after the initial squeal, she let moaned slightly; she was enjoying it.

"Eat my pussy!" Sara said, moving Hena by her hair so that her face was directly in Sara's lap. Hena's hands reached forward and grasped onto Sara's thigh's, holding the older woman's legs apart. Sara's hard grip on Hena's hair released and she began to run her fingers through it. She sighed deeply and leaned back heavily in the couch. Her eyes closed. Hena's head bobbed slightly and it was clear that she was sucking and licking on Sara's hard clit and sopping pussy.

The room was generally quiet now, just the gently slurping sound from between Sara's legs and an occasional sigh from the mayor. While she was eating out the mayor, one of Hena's hands moved from Sara's thigh. I watched as it slipped over her breasts and then back down between her own legs. Hena's finger pressed into her still-wet pussy. Her finger started to piston in and out of her sopping hole while she gently licked Sara.

Sara was clearly already worked up before any of this had started. A few minutes of attention from Hena's tongue and she was starting to lose control of herself. Her fingers were still dancing in Hena's hair, but faster now. Her eyes were still closed and her tongue was gently licking her own lips. Without any sort of warning she leaned forward and threw both of her arms behind her back. She spent a few seconds fiddling behind her back and then, gloriously, she slipped off her bra. Her large breasts were stunningly pert, especially for a woman beginning to reach middle age. I really cannot say enough how impervious her breasts were to gravity, they looked like they belonged to an 18-year old. They were tear-drop shaped and stood up high on her chest, with somewhat large red nipples. It was clear that she tanned topless as there was no hint of lines on her body.

Her hands instantly flew to her breasts. She started to knead her flesh roughly with both hands as her legs started to shake. Her fingers found her nipples, tweaking and teasing them as Hena's head rocked faster in her lap. It seemed her breasts came out when they would give Sara pleasure, not Hena. Sara's sighs began to rise, becoming moans and groaned. Hena's finger twitched faster in her cunt as Sara began to get closer and closer.

"Oh Jesus Christ, fuck me you little slut!" Sara yelled suddenly (a phrase that I am sure rarely appeared in any of her campaign commercials). Her eyes shot open and her entire body went rigid. I even watched as her cute little toes curled up and her legs shot out stiff from her body. Hena noticed too, but she didn't stop licking her boss. Sara made a slight creaking sound in her throat and then collapse, limp and sated on the couch. Only now did Hena stop, watching Sara pant and sweat as she came down from the high of her orgasm.

"Oh god, that was intense," Sara said finally. Hena leaned forward boldly, putting her hands on either side of Sara's naked hips. She tilted her head slightly to the side as she rose up and kissed Sara gently on the lips. Sara's eyes fluttered open for the first time since her orgasm, then they closed again and she kissed her lover back, passionately. One of Hena's hands moved up from the couch and began to gently knead Sara's large breast. Their tongue plunged into each other's mouths and it was clear they weren't quite done yet. Finally, Sara broke their kiss.

"My pussy tastes good on your lips," she said, "But I want to taste yours." Without another word, Sara lay down on the couch. She was looking up at the ceiling with her feet on one end of the couch and her head at the other. She had a mischievous smile on her face. Hena did not hesitate, her boss' statement was followed without the slightest hint of conscious thought. She hopped up on the couch, standing on the cushions. She straddled Sara's body, her feet on either side of her boss' head. Then she knelt down slowly, dropping her pussy gently down towards Sara's face. As she inched closer, Sara reached up and grabbed Hena's hips, pulling the girl down. Hena giggled as her pussy lips pressed against Sara's mouth. Then she gasped.

For a moment Hena just squatted over Sara's face. Her eyes were closed and her back was arched fiercely. She was making a slight noise in her throat as Sara's tongue visibly swirled around her clitoris. She even grinded her hips a little bit, pushing her cunt harder into Sara's face.

Then, whether because she felt she needed to reciprocate or Sara gave her an extra little nibble (disliking the slight show of dominance, no doubt), Hena fell forward between her boss' legs. Now the two woman's arms and legs intertwined in a delicious 69. I could see Sara's face clearly, pressed into her aide's pussy, her tongue working furiously. I could also see the top of Hena's head, bobbing slightly as she licked. The two women's breasts pressed into one another's stomachs and they looked like they were made for one another. The room was noisy with their sounds of their tongue slurping and their bodies grinding together. Heat was coming out of the room and the smell of their arousal was incredibly thick.

They stayed in that position for a long time. Their hands moved around on another's legs, hips, and asses but generally they just slowly and sensually kissed each other's most secret areas. After a long while, their tongues became more frantic and their bodies grinded together with more desperation. I could hear their muffled moans and wondered what the vibrations felt like on their pussies. Sara's thighs started to squeeze Hena's head. At the same time, Hena started to grind her pussy harder onto Sara's face, so much so that her clit was bumping Sara's nose.

At the same instant, they reached the absolute peak of sexual arousal. Their bodies stiffened and they were both yelling into one another's bodies. I saw their muscles taut and their soft skin sheen with their sweat, juice, and saliva. Sara's fingers dug hard into her aide's ass cheeks like she was trying to get even more inside of her lover, trying to force two into one. Finally, Hena screeched so loudly I thought the police would show up and the two woman collapsed in a tangled web of hair, arms, legs, and contented smiles.

After a few minutes of getting their heads together, they seemed to rouse. Hena rolled off of her boss onto the floor. Sara sat up on the couch and then Hena sat down next to her. They were both smiling sheepishly and looked a thousand times more relaxed than they had earlier at the press conference.

"That was amazing," Hena said finally and then she giggled a bit. Sara put her arm around Hena's waist and smiled back.

"You really are the best I've ever had," she said and the girl blinked and looked away shyly. Sara put her hand on Hena's chin, pulling her so that she was looking her in the eye. They kissed gently for a moment, but less passionately than before. It was...tender. When their kiss broke they looked at each other for a moment. The room felt pregnant, the word "love" seemed to flitter around the furniture. Someone needed to say it.

"Well," Sara said after a long while, "I guess we need to finish this before I head home." She said, and then looked down at the table that had recently been moved to allow the women to make love. Hena looked disappointed for a moment, but then seemed to realize where she was and what she was doing. Hena's obvious affection for the boss was leverage and Sara applied it. I'd never seen someone put in their place so effectively, it was actually heart breaking. Sara was making sure that Hena knew that their little game together wasn't an equal partnership, Hena didn't get to play games with Sara (like she'd tried to at the beginning) and she wasn't going to get emotional praise. Sex was Sara's game and it happened under her rules at her time.

"Oh yeah, let's go over the parks budget," Hena said a little wounded. But then they were back in the thick of it, like nothing had happened. Just two naked women discussing city policy in a room that reeked of sex. I kept the camera filming for a moment, making sure that I got close up shots of both of them. Then, fearing I would be heard, I clicked off my camera and rushed out of the courthouse as fast as I could (which was tough with a raging erection).

Chapter 3: Playing the Hand Dealt

The next morning when I walked into City Hall, I felt that all eyes were on me. But, rather than feel like I was somehow out of place, it gave me power. It was, after all, what I wanted that day. It put a smirk on my face while I watched the secretaries and office drones stop what they were doing and stare at my body. Yeah, the attempts to wear the conservative clothes and try to play their game were over. From now on they were going to play my game and I dressed accordingly.

The tasteful gray heels were gone, replaced by a pair of midnight black high-heeled boots that came up to my knees. The boring gray pencil skirt was likewise ditched in favor of a black and red pleated skirt that was so short I looked like a pornstar cheerleader. If my cock hadn't been tucked up gently in a pair of red panties, it probably would have hung down below the hem. No uninteresting blouse for me today, instead I wearing a tight black tank top that perfectly complemented my sleeve tattoo and accentuated my breasts. Topping it all off, I let my hair out of my ponytail and then put it back up in two long pigtails. I had decided to flip completely to the opposite end on my sartorial choices: from school marm to punk rocker.

It was a little extreme, even for me. Even for me if it was Saturday night out. Even for me if it was a Saturday night out and I was trying my damndest to get laid. But I was there to make a statement. Judging from the looks I got from people (including some of the reporters I'd sat with in the press conference just the other day), that message was getting through.

As I walked up the stairs towards the mayor's office, I realized I was walking up the very same stairs I had fled down the previous night. But now I was much more in control of myself. The previous night I'd run out of Town Hall to my hotel completely dazed. The entire walk to my room had been like an out of body experience; I was walking and navigating streets and then hallways, but my mind was back at town hall, trying to digest what I had seen.

I didn't even recall putting my keycard in the door, I just remember suddenly being in my room, my phone plugged into my computer, and my heart beating a thousand beats per second as I started the download. Once the rather large video file was off of my phone and onto my computer I pulled it up and started to watch.

Just as real as it had been the first time, I found myself watching Mayor Sara Barker and her aide Hena entwined on the couch. My body still felt electric, the sexual and professional thrill of watching the women heightened by the fact that I'd actually captured everything. I watched intently to make sure that it was...and yes, it was perfect, Mayor Barker had looked directly into my camera at least once. The camera quality was impeccable. There was no doubt about who she was. I had her dead to rights.

I sat back in the chair at the hotel room desk and let in all the air I seemed to have been holding in my lungs since I peeked into the mayor's door. I suddenly became aware that I was sitting in my hotel room. It was almost impossible to remember getting there. I shook my head and then looked back at the screen where I'd paused of a shot of Hena eating out the mayor, who was looking directly into the camera.

"What am I going to do to you?" I asked her. She was too busy to respond. Ever since I'd first seen the two women kissing, I had just gone into complete recording mode. All that mattered was getting a film of what I was seeing and then saving a copy of it on my computer. Now, that was all done and the magnitude of what I was seeing struck me cold. This was huge. Like national news huge mixed with celebrity sex-tape huge. It was unbelievable. But I hadn't even begun to cope with what I needed to do with this hand grenade.

As a reporter and an activist, the first thought I had was pure instinct. "Well you hypocrite, this is definitely news-worthy. I think you are about to get outed," I said to the figure on my computer screen. It would be perfect. I could see it, a story on QueerWire under my name ricocheting around the internet. Heavily censored, but still titillating, photos would serve as click bait and leave no doubt as to the identity of the willing participant. I would be on television talking about my story and go from a nobody to the hottest ticket in town for a couple of news cycles. More important, Mayor Hypocrite would be gone. You don't survive a gay sex scandal when you are a small city mayor, especially not when opposition to same-sex benefits is your defining policy position.

For a moment, I just let myself revel in that vision. A sudden turning of the tides with Mayor Barker cast out of the nation's good graces and a transwoman taking a moment in the sun. But suddenly a voice spoke in the back of my mind. It sounded like...Carol. "Are you going to piss away your leverage? You have a chance to create a change in the world and you want to use it for 15 minutes of fame?"

A new political reality then dawned on me; the calculations suddenly became very different. The current mayor was, of course, a Republican. If she were forced to resign in disgrace she would be replaced by her Deputy Mayor. I had done a little research before I'd come to town and I knew that her deputy mayor was also a conservative Republican. In fact, he was even more hard-line than she was, openly talking about "sodomites" and using other charming euphemisms. Outing the mayor would likely do little more than increase the public's disgust with LGBTQ people and strengthen the new mayor's hand. The gay benefits resolution would definitely be torpedoed. A week after the story broke, Mayor Barker would be out of a job and I would be old news. Worse yet, things in this city would remain as unpleasant as ever, if not more so. The injustice I sought to stop would become even more firmly entrenched.

So where did that leave me? The tape was undoubtedly leverage. The question was finding the best way to use it. Obviously it only worked as a threat to the mayor. She had to feel the risk of being exposed. But, as I'd already reasoned, it was not a particularly great outcome for me either. But it was better than nothing, I had to be willing to use the tape if all else failed. But what did I want? That was the question really, I hadn't ever really thought of it like that before.

A wave of inspiration flooded over me. A whole plan blossomed in my brain. What I wanted had to be simple and it had to be clean. And my little plan was all of that and more. It was perfect. I spent several hours honing the plan, considering options, tossing bad ideas, until I had a tight, stream-lined method to get what I wanted. When I was all squared away, I felt suddenly euphoric, and unquestionably powerful. I was excited for the next day when I would put my plan into actions. So I turned off my computer and slept like it was Christmas Eve and I was six years old; I barely able keep my eyes closed.