Body Politic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am going to make you talk about Sara Barker," I said, driving that point home. I leaned in closer towards her now, my face just a few inches from her's. She bowed her head.

"I won't do it. Release the video if you want to hurt me. That will do it," she said. She wasn't thinking clearly. The video had no leverage with her. If I released it to harm Hena, then I really didn't have anything to use against Sara Barker. But I did have Sara Barker, maybe I could use that against Hena.

"I can't release the video for you. You know that," I said, "I need it for Sara." She looked up at me and thought about it. She nodded.

"Yeah, so whatever. You can't get anything out of me, so leave," she said.

"Well, I do have something else," I said, thinking quickly. I reached into my handbag again and took out a tape recorder. It wasn't running, but Hena didn't know that. "In this state, one person can record a conversation without the other's consent." I explained.

"What does that mean?"

"It means that whether you wanted to talk about Sara or not, you already have. I have it recorded. I can take this to the mayor. I will let her know that you set her up. You are a lesbian; you disagree with her policy positions. You called me at QueerWire and seduced her last night (as you have been doing all along). You got me to take the video and then we talked about it," I said. Hena's eyes instantly began to fill with tears and her body shook violently. She started to shake her head violently.

"No...No...No... you can't do that! She won't believe you" she yelled. But she gave lie to that and got up quickly and walked around the table, "You can't do that!" she cried.

"Then talk to me!" I demanded. Hena fell down onto her knees in front of me. She was clearly on the edge of some sort of break down.

"That's an impossible choice! You want me either to betray Sara by talking to you and then she will find out or you want to tell Sara that I betrayed you. It is the same either way! I can't do either. Please, oh God. If Sara thought I did that...Please I can't," she begged. I realized that she was right, but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

"Just tell me what I need to know!" I demanded.

"I will do anything else! Please, just don't make me talk about Sara," Hena begged pitifully. I looked down at her and her eyes were upturned, welling with tears, "Anything else. You said I could help you in another way. Let me..." she said and then, without saying anything further, Hena leaned forward, closed her eyes, and kissed my stomach. She put her warm hands against my tank top, slid it up, and kissed my bare stomach again. I froze. I had not expected that.

"What are you doing?" I asked, grabbing her wrist. She wrenched them free.

"You work for QueerWire right? You are a lesbian aren't you? You think I am pretty don't you," Hena said. She reached behind her back, found the ties that were holding her hair in place and pulled them out. She shook her head and let her long, dark hair tumble over her shoulders. She looked back up at me, her big almond eyes pleading, "Let me do something else. Let me make you feel good and then you won't show Sara the tapes," she begged. The instant she said that, her hands returned to my body. Her left hand rubbed against my stomach and she kissed it again, her right hand shot up my body, grabbing my left breast forcefully but gently.

"Just talk, I don't want this," I said. I couldn't believe what Hena was doing. I knew that there had been a sexually charged atmosphere. I had purposefully created it. But that was to make sure Hena was off balance and to remind her about why we were talking. I had no intention of this! But as her hands squeezed my breast, I felt a tingly feeling in my nipples and my cock twitched between my legs. Hena, on her knees, her hair wild, was an incredibly beautiful girl. Her body, I knew from the night before, was lithe and elegant and now, up close, I could smell her delicate scent, a light floral perfume mixed with her pheromones. And innocent college kids were kind of my type. I started to lose focus.

"I am young, but I am pretty experienced," Hena cooed, clearly aware of the effect she was having on me, "Just let me make you feel good and we can talk about it." Her hand started to squeeze my breast more tightly. I took a deep breath in gasping slightly. My entire chest tingled and I felt my head swam. I needed to control myself, or this was going to get worse. I grabbed Hena's hand and pulled it away from my breast. My body regretted it instantly. I wanted the sensation.

"Anything you want," Hena whispered, taking my attempts to reject her in stride. While her right hand had been thrown off, her left hand was still touching my body. She pressed her lips against my stomach again and then quickly snaked her hand down over my thigh. Before I had a chance to move out of the way or say anything, Hena's hand slid up underneath of my skirt. In an instant, her hand pressed against my half-mast cock. She froze with her fingers half-wrapped around my penis. She looked up at me, her eyes a picture of confusion.

"What the hell is that?" she asked. Her delicate fingers pressed against the thin fabric separating my skin from the air furthered the effect she was already having on me. I didn't have the will to push her hand away anymore. I liked the way it felt and groaned slightly.

I think it is important to remember the exact situation. I was running on about 15 hours of adrenaline and ambition. I was feeling powerful and that made me feel sexy. I hadn't slept much the night before and was wired beyond reason. I was also in the midst of delving into a sex scandal. I wasn't really thinking clearly. More importantly, I'd watched two beautiful women have sex the night before and hadn't done anything myself. I just got really horny, then laid in bed all night. In fact, I hadn't had sex or masturbated in well over a week. And now there was this absolutely gorgeous girl with her hand wrapped around my cock. Her eyes, her breasts, her ass, it was all just too much. She was just my type of girl. It became very difficult to stick to a strategy.

Now I thought that maybe I had a new strategy. Maybe if I saw where this was going I could find a new way to take advantage of her. There was more than one way to get to Sara Barker. I could learn some sort of information about her through taking her lover. Maybe I could make Mayor Barker jealous or something. I don't know, I would figure that out later. My body was overriding my mind and coming up with rationales for what I wanted that didn't necessarily fit any strategy. My one thought was that if I could get it by actually fucking Hena instead of metaphorically fucking her, so much the better for me. And for Hena. I don't know if that new strategy made sense, but it was enough for me at that moment.

"What do you think it is Hena?" I asked in a sultry voice. I turned to the side and then sat down on the top of Hena's desk. Hena's hand was still on my cock, like she was too shocked to move it. Her eyes were wide as saucer's and had sort of a blank stare going on. I rolled up the bottom of my skirt, which didn't take long given its short length. It pooled around my hips. Now Hena's hand was exposed, set gently against my lap. I saw my cock, more hard than soft now, poking against my tight black panties. It felt uncomfortable, and I desperately wanted it out. So I slipped my thumbs down into the waistband of my panties and lifted my ass up slightly. In a quick motion I pulled my panties down. My cock bounced out of it and I moved so quickly that Hena's hand was still there, resting gently on my hot skin. I let the panties slid past my knees and then fall to the ground. My cock stood up at full attention now, Hena's eyes were fixated on my cock stud.

"You're a...you have a..." Hena tried a few times and the looked up at me, her eyes deep pools of innocence. Oh god she was so cute!

"A cock? A dick? A schlong?" I asked. She looked at me in awe.

"How? You are a...lesbian. This doesn't make any sense," Hena said, she sounded like she was in a cloud. She was so confused that all of her brain cells weren't firing. She couldn't make the connection. I giggled at her. I liked to think I blew ladies minds, but this was a whole different level.

"I never said I was a lesbian," I said, reaching down and gently stroking Hena's face. She leaned into it, letting me rub her gently, "That is what you and everyone else in this town just assumed when you saw me. But I am a prick in a sexy little chick's body." I explained.

"But you are...you are so pretty!" she said. As usual, I didn't know how I felt about that particular compliment. On the one hand, who doesn't like to be called pretty? On the other hand, that 'but' was sort of unpleasant, like it wasn't expected that I could be trans and pretty. But I looked at Hena's surprise and wonder and figured she was coming from an innocent place and took the compliment without anger.

"Thanks, you aren't too bad yourself," I said and she blushed, though looking nonetheless mortified, "And you better thing she is pretty too," I said pointing at my erect cock, "Because you are going to be giving her a little kiss." I said. Hena's mouth and eyes opened in horror.

"No!" she said, "I can't do that."

"You just offered a minute ago," I reminded her. I moved my feet around Henna's back, the heels of my boots in her spine. I wrapped my legs around her, pulling her closer to me. I could feel the warmth of her body now, but she squirmed a little bit.

"I didn't know you were a..."

"Tranny?" I asked.

"Whatever you like to be called."

"I prefer my Republican staffers to call me a tranny," I replied, "And didn't you just say I was pretty?"

"It isn't that...I mean I don't want to but not because...And anyway I can't because...This is the first time I've ever even seen a real cock up close. I don't know what the hell I would do!" She finally blurted out. Her eyes were staring up at me, up from my cock, past my breasts to my face. She didn't know how these pieces fit together or what to do with them.

"My cock is very forgiving. It will come in anyone's mouth as long as they try their best," I said and she looked at me with some uncertainty. She still needed a little motivation, "And you can either suck it and I will destroy the audio table from today or I will leave here with a hardon and find the mayor a pair of headphones." Now I had blackmail within blackmail, if I hadn't been so unbearably horny I might've felt bad about it. But I had to find a way to use Hena against the mayor. Hena's shoulders dropped.

"Okay," she said dejectedly.

"A little enthusiasm for the job maybe?" I said, "I won't hurt. Maybe you will even like it. More than one lesbian has liked my strapless strap-on." Hena got up high on her knees. She was a tall girl and when she got up straight, her breasts were above my knees, even though it was a pretty high desk. She started to move her hands forward slowly.

"Actually stop," I said suddenly. She instantly froze, actually looking a little relieved. A stay of execution, she seemed to think, "This won't work for me."

"Oh thank God..." she started

"Yeah, this pantsuit is atrocious. I need it off," I said, "and be quick." She seemed crestfallen again but she slowly nodded. I knew from the previous night that she knew how to take sexual direction. I also knew that if I was assertive with her, she would do whatever I said.

Hena quickly stood up in front of me. She looked down and started to unbutton the suit jacket. In a few moments she took it off and threw it onto the floor, her white blouse was quite tight and looked nicer than when she was all bundled up. She unzipped her pants and then unbuttoned them, letting them slide off her hips and exposing her gorgeous, reddish-brown legs. She had runway model legs, they seemed to go one forever. Now Hena was wearing her blouse, the bra underneath, and a pair of red panties. She much sexier and she started to get down on her knees in front of me again.

"Oh no honey," I stopped her. I spread my legs wide, letting my cock stick up straight in the air. Her eyes found it and she blushed. I leaned forward dramatically so my cock poked me in the tummy.

"You need to be completely naked sweetie," I said languidly. She huffed once but didn't dare speak. Instead, she nodded solemnly. She quickly unbuttoned her blouse and threw it onto the floor. Her bra matched her panties. It seemed she didn't know which to take off first. Finally, I guess decided that we'd both seen breasts before, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She slid it off her arms and then stood. The same perfect, teardrop breasts I'd see the night before were standing up perky on her chest. My mouth watered and my cock twitched. She noticed, her eyes between my legs. Finally, she slipped her fingers into her panties and rolled them down her body, stretching the waistband out over her perfect round ass. She'd shaved her pussy that morning, the hair even more sparse than it had been the night before, just a short landing strip remaining.

"Good?" she asked, now standing with her arms cross over her tits.

"Uncross your arms and get down on your knees, I want you to suck my cock," I said. She winced but instantly uncrossed her arms and got down on her knees in front of me. Now I looked down and did not see her unflattering pantsuit. Instead, her pert breasts and pretty face were staring back at me. Much better. Hena leaned forward uncertainly and put her elbows on my knees. Her hands started to move forward like she was going to grab my cock, but then she froze, her hands trembling.

"I don't know how...what am I supposed to do?" she asked. Now she wasn't trying to get out of it or anything else. I could sense that she just sort of wanted to get it over with. But she really didn't know where to begin. I needed her touch badly now, so I tried to stay calm and help her.

"Why don't you wrap your right hand around my cock, just at the base," I said. She moved her right hand forward slowly. Soon her cool fingers slid over my shaft and wrapped around it. Her hand was pressed down far, so that her slim fingers were resting on my bare scrotum (My whole body was almost completely devoid of hair below my eyebrows. The small patch above my cock was the only place I even had to wax and I did that fairly regularly). Her slim, gentle fingers felt amazing.

"Like this?" she asked. She sounded less horrified now, just a little bit nervous and actually, sort of eager to please.

"Good girl," I said, running my hands through her lustrous hair. She even managed a wan smile. She did seem to like taking orders, "Now, you are going to pretend for a little while that my cock is a melting ice cream cone. You want to keep that cone from dripping onto your hand. So you need to lick from the bottom to the top with a wide, flat tongue. Can you do that?" I asked.

"I think so," Hena said nervously. She looked back at my cock and opened her mouth. She stuck her tongue out slowly and then began to lean her head forward. She didn't move too quickly, but not so slowly that I would get annoyed. The anticipation was awful and wonderful at the same time. Hena kept her eyes open and I felt her soft, wet tongue press against my shaft. I sucked in air deeply.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned.

"Did that hurt?" Hena asked nervously, pulling back from my cock. I reached forward and grabbed the back of her head, pulling her face back into my cock. Her nose actually bumped into it and she squirmed slightly.

"That was a good sound honey," I said, "Trust me, if you do anything that hurts me I will push you off so fast you'll fall on your ass. Now lick." Hena nodded and stuck her tongue back out. Now Hena was doing what I'd asked. She made her tongue thick and soft and let it slide up my veiny shaft. She licked all the way up to the mushroom tip of my circumcised penis. Her tongue hit the metal of my cock stud and she got a small amount of salty pre-cum on the tip of her tongue. She pulled her tongue quickly into her mouth.

"How does that taste?" I asked. She rubbed her tongue along the roof of her mouth.

"Salty...good," she said. It was clear that that the situation was affecting my young lover as well. Her mind may not have wanted this, but her body was responding anyway. I could smell her arousal and I knew that if I could see between her legs, he lips would be glistening with her own juices.

"Plenty more where that came from," I said. Now Hena didn't need any more encouragement. She took my advice as the gospel. Soon her tongue was flying up my cock, leaving a steady stream of her hot, sticky saliva on it. I felt my urethra throbbing against her tongue and my skin felt incredibly hot where she touched. I writhed on top of the desk, thrusting my hips into Hena's face.

After several minutes of Hena lapping at the underside of my cock, I needed something more, "Now you need to move onto the next step," I said.

"What do you want?" Hena asked, pulling her mouth away from my cock and biting her lower lip. Oh god, did she look innocent and sexy!

"You are going to put the tip of my cock in your mouth and you are going to swirl your tongue around underneath on that big vein that runs on the bottom. And while you are doing that you are going to slide the cock deeper and deeper into your mouth, maybe even into your throat if you can," I explained.

"Okay," Hena said quietly. She kept my cock in her hand, but pulled it slightly away from her body. She opened her mouth and popped the tip into her mouth. Her tongue was instantly swirling around on my tip and I groaned loudly. I put my hands back in Hena's hair. She slowly started to move the cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. Her tongue kept moving, bathing more and more of my cock in her warmth and wetness. Her mouth felt so warm and soft around me, it was the gentlest blowjob I'd ever received.

But also maybe the most passionate. Because the more Hena sucked my cock, the more she seemed to enjoy it. I heard her moan once, as the cock stud rubbed against the roof of her mouth. The moaning actually felt wonderful, vibrating through my body. I could feel the intensity in her every touch. I wondered if this was her love for sex, pure and simple. Or if it was her misplaced lover for Sara Barker, she was giving me the love as a way of protecting her boss. Whatever it was, it felt amazing.

As Hena's lips met her hand wrapped around my cock, she realized that she had a pretty good proportion of my dick inside of her mouth. This seemed to turn her on a little bit. My eyes were open and I was watching her suck me off. I noticed that her nipples had hardened (one was pressed against my shin and I could feel it on my skin). As Hena moved her hand away from cock she brought it down to her chest, rather than on her side like the other. I was surprised to see Hena start to play with her breast gently while my cock slid deeper into her mouth. She pulled at her nipples and squeezed the flesh of her breast.

After another moment, I felt Hena's chin press into my scrotum and her nose touched my abdomen. Her tongue was still writhing underneath, playing with my urethra. My cock was completely inside of her throat, "Oh shit! Good girl, you deep throated on your first try!" I moaned. She sort of smiled around the cock. Her eyes were watering a little and she was just keeping it there. I knew she couldn't breathe.

"Okay," I said, "Now you pull it out of your throat so just the tip is still inside of you. Then you put it back in. See how fast and how tight you can keep it. And use your other hand to massage my balls." I was not generally a very demanding lover, but something about Hena's malleability brought out a dominant streak that I didn't know I had.

1...34567...13