Body Shifters: The Vegas Strain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seraglio
seraglio
134 Followers

"Ohhh... " You had intended to be a gentleman...but that kind of talk, it got you stoked like never before! She wrapped her legs around your hips as you struggled to your feet – not sure exactly what you were going to do to this naked, nubile, teasing stripper-nympho with melon-sized tits. She stuck her tongue down your throat as you clutched her hot, naked body.

"Too public? Take me back to your place. I'll be totally at your mercy..."

"Y- you... serious?" you panted in her ear.

"Your place.... I wanna go there! Now! Back exit over that way... don't argue with me..." she hissed into your ear.

"Just throw me in your car, take me home, and fuck the hell out of me!" It was hard to say whether it was her slutty language, or her body built for sex that pushed you over the edge, but soon you were stumbling through the back exit of Titopia Triple-X clutching each other tight enough to give tonsil-examinations as you somehow found your way back to your car. Stormy knew you weren't going to make it, as you pulled up in front of your pad, she had your pants down, your cock out as you first began to spurt. She sucked down your jizz like it was the nectar of the gods, but it didn't end there. Most chicks would have realized you'd be useless to them after cumming so hard, so long. But Stormy seemed convinced she could get a rise out of you again. And she did, in your bedroom, in less than an hour. Soon, it was like you'd never cum at all! You fucked that crazy stripper all night with an endurance you'd never believed possible. And she stayed. Soon, Stormy had grown larger, she blossomed from an average height F-cup stripper into a statuesque warrior-princess amazon fantasy. She was nearly seven-feet tall near the end, and she wanted you even more! The first shifter-split had really freaked you out, as Stormy began to bulge and stretch, then growing new arms, a new head, until a whole other woman had pulled herself apart from the original. But both of them changed shape, until they had reached a new baseline appearance. There were two of them now, twins that looked like teenage girls, and their sex-drive, and devotion to you was unlike anything you'd gotten from a girlfriend! So Stormy had become Stella and Tory. Stella grew on a diet of your sperm, until she'd become Stacy and Ella. Tory became Cory and Terry and then you almost started to lose track. They seemed to cover a span of different ethnicities, many white, some black, some girls that might have been pacific islanders, Asians, Indians, and a lot of Nordic blondes. They were remodeling the house, too. In homage to the way you'd found their ancestor, a stripper-pole had now been installed in your living room, and Ella's progeny, Ellen and Lena were in the process of installing a Disco ball and strobe lights. Now that Terry was morphing herself into you, and going to work for you, it was a whole new world of pleasures. You put aside the strangeness, and just began to focus on the sex.

**********

"Wait your turn, freak!" growled Elena as she pushed Trina out of the way and approached the Master for a fucking.

"But...but I have waited!" Trina groaned. That was typical. The rest of the harem hated Trina, and why not – she was a freak. With so many shifters being spawned in so many places, with such a wide variety of human DNA to feed on, it was inevitable that genetic quirks would begin to appear. Trina slumped, naked to the floor, her hair shifted from a honey blond to a mahogany brown towards a rich scarlet shade. And that was her problem. A rare mutation that happened when Terry had split resulted in a unique type of shifter. Trina found that her shapeshifting abilities seemed to be turned on all the time. Without wanting to, her hair color would change shades, her regally beautiful face would slowly change details like the shape of her nose and fullness of her lips. And her boobs would sometimes grow out of control before she realized it. All shifters could easily duplicate such transformations, but they all had control. All her sisters had a baseline female identity that they had when they weren't trying. But they could adjust, even make massive changes whenever they wanted. But Trina, she was changing all the time! She just didn't have the normal level of control the others did. She had to concentrate on NOT shifting! That made life very complicated. When not fucking the Master, all the girls found ways to pitch in with money and chores, working a wide array of incredible and unlikely jobs to feed the growing harem. But Trina couldn't get work outside the house, she would tip off humans right away! Impossible to impersonate the Master for business purposes. Plus, most shifters were wary of advertising their nature in public. And the others undoubtedly resented her for being different. She could only hope that when she finally did get enough DNA to split that her progeny would be spared her defect.

**********

You were wrong, things Really could get better. You haven't been to work in... who knew how long? Your living room has been renovated into a tittie-bar strip club, don't know how your girls got the money – they tell you not to worry about things like that. After examining your old boombox, hearing and feeling it, a dark-skinned beauty in your harem now has the ability to flawlessly reproduce any song in any album in your collection.

She stalks along the floor, in a cat-like pose, with her mouth open, blaring out rap music with lyrics about boobs, hardons, and dirty dancing, perfectly duplicating the instrumentals and chorus of voices. These Bodyshifter women seem limitless in their potential. The back wall has been removed, workers came and installed two massive tanks of water thousands of gallons in volume, where several of your girls had turned into glamorous mermaids in a variety of colors as others took turns gyrating on the stripper-pole as still others licked and tittie-fucked you to yet another orgasm. You moan on your cushions as two more nuzzle your shoulders, swearing undying love for you and waxing poetic about your awesome virility. But you do realize that to keep things happy and running smooth, you have to give them encouragement. Some girls get annoyed by guys that bombard them with compliments about their beauty, but Shifters will coo with pleasure and embrace you.

"Do we please you, Master?" are the most common words spoken now. And you've decided to get a little proactive and just comment whenever one of them does something great, causing giggles of delight and greater enthusiasm.

And that's when SHE showed up. The door was open, and she let herself in. Skimpy red lingerie and high-heels encased a bosomy form no more impressive than the supermodels already surrounding you, except her breasts... the football-like mounds angle their nipples at your pointedly, swollen with milk that you find yourself yearning to drink. Her face...midnight-black hair forming a dark aura around hauntingly elegant features with upswept, pointed eyebrows, strikingly gorgeous...

"Hi, I'm Brittany. Your friend Brent sent me. He says we're going to love each other." she purrs. And there was a scent, a strangely electrifying musk that makes you feel more sexually alive than you have in days. The harem knows it, feels it. The music playing from Corinna's mouth lowers in volume, strippers slide down from their poles, the mermaids in their tanks stop swimming and thrusting their breasts at you... all watch and wait as you open your arms and embrace Brittany.

**********

Trina found it disturbing on many levels. All the sudden, it was like Brittany and her progeny had just taken over the harem! The Master still fucked his regular girls, but it seemed like he spent half his days with the newcomer, and then her offspring! Trina watched in jealousy as Corinna moaned. The shifter who had learned to copy the sounds of music discs inside her body had grown enormously over the past weeks. She was tall, muscled more like a fitness model than pornstar, but her breasts had far surpassed G -cup and could challenge soccerballs in size. Corinna thrashed as a new pair of arms grew from her back. Master had liked her trick of duplicating the function of a boom-box, now she had enough genetic material to reproduce. Would Trina ever get to that point? A new woman seemed to be pulling herself out of Corinna's back – boobs seemed to multiply and slide around behind to attach to the newborn - Corrina's ass began bulging. Finally, with a definitive stretch and pop, the two new shifters separated. Their bodies were pale, and their faces shifted rapidly, hair-colors changing, until both bodies settled on a new appearance.

"I'm Corinne!" said a new, teenage girl. Her skin was dusky, hair ink-black. Like an Arabic woman.

"I'm Rina!" said her identical twin. But these new arrivals to the harem were – ignored? Master was now being pampered by two sultry redheads, and it was obvious they were from Brittany's lineage, the way their boobs thrust out, those weirdly elegant upswept eyebrows. But a third woman, a coppery-haired lovely had straddled the Master's cock, and his orgasm was spectacular as he spurted his precious seed into her. This was new, different... Trina realized. The copper-haired woman started to bulge – her belly... twitching, expanding? As though she'd smuggled a melon under her stomach, her abdomen began to swell – and Trina recognized this – this was not unlike a human female pregnancy. The shifter moaned as her breasts leaked her sweet milk as her belly blew and grew and spread forward. In less than ten seconds of fertile growth, she looked like a human nine-months pregnant.

"But..but that's not..."

Trina stammered. The coppery-haired shifter opened her green eyes and regarded Trina.

"It's always been easier for our kind to take human forms with more human DNA. My sisters and I have evolved.... further than you. We're the next stage of Bodyshifters. More like human females, better adapted to serve and fuck human men. Better equipped to pleasure our Masters." sneered the new woman with a hint of superiority. The Master seemed oblivious to this exchange, eyes squeezed shut, he simply gripped her hips while thrusting himself deeper as he unleashed yet more hot, white semen blasting into her depths. "Almost...almost there!" she grunted, as the Master's enhanced virility caused him to continue to pump more and more sperm into her greedy womb, while he thrashed in paroxysms of white-hot pleasure that allowed for nothing else but more sex.

"LIFE!!!!" shouted the coppery-haired woman as she collapsed and began to slide off the Master's cock. He was now sixteen inches long, his balls were bigger, and Trina could sense that his sperm production would increase now faster than ever.

The pregnant Shifter's belly swelled yet further, her breasts plumping outwards from mere footballs, to a length not unlike a human forearm, into vast, pillowy boobs that spread to the side to dribble their milk as her womb swelled and pulsed. She gurgled in pleasure as the changes took over her form. Soon, it became clear that her belly was...pinching off. Her body grew pale, her belly rose up and began to separate itself. With a pop, her belly separated into a ball, that tightened itself into arms, legs, head and boobs. Both had changed, shifting into honey-blonde bombshells with perky noses and green eyes. Much like busty, D-cup cheerleaders, as all shifters are when born. But what struck Trina was that she'd known this Shifter, seen then since they had first split from their ancestor. For most Shifters, it could take as long as three weeks of regular fucking before they had enough genetic material to replicate. But...but the pregnant shifter... she'd only been born nine days ago! This new kind of Shifter didn't need to grow into a taller, amazon fitness-model giantess woman to survive reproduction. They could split while still in the middle, porn-star phase of Shifter life! That meant that this new variety could increase their numbers far faster... was this the future? Trina didn't like it, didn't trust it. Maybe... a lot like her own sisters didn't trust her! She wanted to know more about this new strain of Bodyshifter! The Master grunted, and groped the boobs of one of the redheads behind him. His cock, still rigid was surrounded by more Shifter pussy as he continued his non-stop orgy.

********

"Don't change! Don't change!" Trina had been pulled over on a deserted stretch of highway going through Nevada, but she wouldn't take any chances. Not all humans knew about, or believed in Bodyshifters, and Trina thought it best to keep a low profile. The state patrolman had stopped her driving one of the many cars her harem shared, but to her knowledge she hadn't broken any laws.

"Ma'am, I'm gonna need to see your license and registration." He was a grizzled, fiftyish human with a scarred, weathered face. But it had been days since Trina had been fucked, and she felt a deep twist of hunger in her pussy. Low profile... she mustn't let her nymphomania show. She mustn't start changing shape either. For her, it was so easy to spontaneously shift her hair color when distracted. Don't do it... Don't do it... don't change haircolor. She gulped as the Trooper examined the well-forged fake I.D. That many Shifters had learned to duplicate and sell illegally.

"Ma'am, now the reason I stopped you is... is... your... uh..." Trina concentrated, she was not changing! Her color would not change! Same color! She was a pleasant honey blonde! No changes! Thanks to her mutations, constant effort would be needed to restrain her rampant shifting abilities! Trina's eyes closed as the officer studied her.... her tank-top. The perfect handful D -cup orbs began to perk up, then puff outwards. Her boobs they, they were getting bigger! Trina was oblivious to the Trooper's stammerings as she unwittingly allowed her bust to throb and pulse and grow. Five inches her breasts jutted forward... Then seven, as they spilled outwards and down with increasing girth and womanly ripeness. Onward, from mere grapefruit size, inch -after-busty inch... onward to a cushiony girth large enough to contain her own head. Only then did she realize what she'd done! In her attempts to keep her hair from changing shade, she had become totally distracted! Her protean body responded to her arousal by enlarging her boobs! Maybe she could make this work.

"I'll do ANYTHING to avoid trouble officer...ANYTHING..." Trina purred. A vein in the human's neck began to throb, he seemed... tense.

"Ah'm gonna have to ask you to step out of the car, Miss."

But when Trina did, her clothing vanished and she covered her skin with a glistening, aphrodisiac body oil that could arouse a man by touch alone. She arched her back, pressing her outrageous breasts against his uniformed chest, panting with husky abandon. The human hesitated, as if struggling with himself. Trina surrendered to her instincts screaming at her to fuck this man, all men. She thrust her breasts against his mouth, and heard his moan of release. The highways in Nevada can be some of the loneliest in the country, and the Trooper's body quivered as he prepared to take advantage of this fact. Trina moaned with delirium as she felt the officer's cock pressing against her womanly wetness. Mmmhhh.... over ten inches... probably did have Shifters wherever he came from. How long before this man became immobilized with a gigantic cock and a Shifter took over his post? Sooner rather than later, Trina knew, as her pussy bathed his cock in exotic hormones that would boost his virility to superhuman levels. As the mating couple rutted against the windows of her car, Trina hoped that human males never learned that it was impossible to quench sexual desire with a Shifter. Once a man has penetrated her, or drank from her breasts, his libido and potency will climb ever higher. She wanted men to fuck her, thinking they would relieve their male urges, because once he did, the need to fuck her again would be greater! And when he gave in, he would only be more virile still, each new fucking would provide successively more nourishment for her! Shifters everywhere depended on this cycle of escalating temptation to thrive. But her instincts still gave her a sense of loyalty to her original master, the sire of her lineage. But a part of her was torn between instinctual loyalty and her fiery craving to seduce a man of her own, captivating him with her pussy and addicting him to her milk until the compulsion to force her to bear his seed totally consumed him! Ohhh, but that felt good! The Trooper exploded into her womb far faster than she imagined possible, and she was deluged with light-hearted bliss as her body absorbed the precious DNA that she needed to grow and heal and breed. White-hot pleasure pulsed through the fiber of her being – It was a rush of electric delight that spread and multiplied through her body like an echo of paradise. It was the sensation that a Shifter lived for – She could survive any trauma, recover from any hardship, surmount any challenge, if only a man fucked his sperm into her.

"Just..wanted...to tell her.... tail light... out..." moaned the exhausted officer as he slid into gratified sleep with his pants open, as the car sped away.

**********

It was easy to spot a town where the Shifters had taken control, and Brittany's progeny hadn't been shy about their place of origin, so Trina was able to find the Las Vegas suburb without difficulty. All along the sidewalks busty women of ravishing beauty strolled, chatted on cellphones, or with each other. A group of female construction workers walked through a fence to a construction site, wearing booty-shorts and tank-tops that exposed hefty boobs and erect nipples. Trina noticed that there were no men. No children. Just dozens of incredibly busty women no older than thirty. Trina realized she would fit in here, so what if she revealed herself as a Shifter... looked like... nothing but Shifters! She soon checked into a hotel, she had a lot of questions about the new strain of Shifter, and might need to stay in town for awhile. The receptionist was as bright and chipper as could be expected, but her bustline was far larger than normal for most human women in the workforce. The acres of cleavage displayed would have invited a man to plunge into her mammalian depths. Rather than old, plump matrons working as maids, the rooms were cleaned by an exceptionally large staff of busty supermodels wearing scandalously short french-maid costumes. The hotel looked like some sort of fetish-palace in a porn-movie. Trina smiled as a porter carried up her luggage. Hmm...the Porter.... oh yes, he was human! She could smell his sperm! Trina's pussy clenched and drenched with renewed sexual craving. As her luggage was carried to the elevator, Trina could see an opened door to a staff lounge, where a lone man, probably a junior manager was being surrounded by voluptuous Shifter-maids. They were plastering the twenty-something dark-haired guy with passionate kisses, and Trina could tell from the bliss of his expression that he was close to surrender. More maids were queuing up outside the room, like sharks smelling blood in the water, they knew that his resistance was failing, and wanted a piece of the action. Maid costumes melted away into voluptuous female nudity as the moaning junior manager was borne to the ground by kissing lips, groping hands, and promises of pleasure. Trina knew that once the manager of a business or institution surrendered to the pleasure of his Shifter harem, the rest of the organization would soon follow. A lot of times Shifter amnesty would be approved right away, and the men in the office would find themselves surrounded by ravishing beauties far friendlier than their wives or girlfriends. It would only be a matter of time before they started fucking their newly-female coworkers on a regular basis, until there were enough Shifters to replace them, and they too surrendered to the pleasure – to spend the rest of their days sucking Shifter nipples and fucking Shifter pussy. Female human employees would have to take drastic paycuts if they wanted to stay on. How she craved a man that would succumb to the joys SHE could provide! Another hotel suite had the door wide open, and a wealthy business traveler lay sprawled on a bed, briefcase discarded as several maids ravished him. All were nude save for black high-heels and little lacy french-maid bonnets. One rode the man's cock with passionate abandon. A second took the man's hand and compelled him to grope her ginormous tits, belly, and hot, wet pussy.

seraglio
seraglio
134 Followers