Body Shifters: The Vegas Strain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seraglio
seraglio
134 Followers

"Excellent...customer... service..." the business traveler gurgled amidst throaty moans and squeals of feminine delight. Trina giggled.

Her own room was next, she unlocked it with the key as the Porter carried in her suitcases. Trina closed the door with her foot, her clothing vanished back into her body as she enlarged her boobs into round, quart-sized sex-pillows, cradling her jiggly burden and raising them to the face of the blushing, young male Porter.

"Well don't just stand there! Give me a hand with these!" Trina ordered playfully as the Porter's eyes squeezed shut with longing. He was a light coffee-skinned, dark-haired youth, probably of some Middle-Eastern extraction and she knew his surrender was near.

"Ohhhh... you're a big boy!" He had gone to great effort to build a sheathe to hold down a thirteen-inch mightily erect cock! "Oh no baby, you shouldn't even be in work!"

"Must...work..."

"Oh sweetie, come here, my pussy will make it all better." She smothered him in boobs, and feeling his muscles tense, Trina knew she had pushed him to the breaking point- where he had to have her, had to fuck her. Even if he knew, even if he understood that sex with Shifters would only make his already thirteen-inch manhood even larger, the urge for sex would keep growing to match! He thrust her to the bed with a half moan-grunt. And Trina spread her legs happily. Her Shifter hormones would inflame his virility and dick- size further, and she relished the super-human cock that was about to ream her. His dick slid hard and deep within her with one mighty thrust. Trina writhed in delight; any Shifter would love a chance at a pre-enhanced cock life this. The idea that SHE might be the one to ultimately seduce him, to inflame his male lusts to the point of his total surrender... it would be a tremendous point of pride and affirmation – to be seeded and breed a harem with a man that had been reluctant so far. Trina knew that the seduction had not ended simply because this kid had allowed himself to fuck her – She wanted him addicted to her! Using a trick inherited from three generations ago, Trina grew a tongue inside her pussy, and the Porter gurgled his delight from the sensation of a good missionary screw combined with a simultaneous blow-job. He had pinned her to the bed by her wrists as he ravished her. Trina grew extra arms and pinched his nipples, causing him to moan as his eyes rolled back into his head with the pleasure. Without intending it, her skin color had deepened to the same light-coffee shade, exactly matching that of her mate, he opened his eyes to gaze on her, and found that her eyes were rapidly shifting - a radiant spectrum of colors in a hypnotic blur, a move most other Shifters could never precisely duplicate the same way Trina could. The youth forgot himself long enough for three spectacular fuckings, blasting sperm-jet after sperm-jet into her ripe and ready womb. Renewed life and health coursed through Trina, but she tried not to give in to her own sperm-feeding ecstasy, this man was not yet hers.

"Fuck me more; ooohhhh... I don't even need luggage really. Just brought it.... in the hope.... of meeting a man... a nice, strong man just like you.... just like you..." His ego stroked, the Porter grunted as Trina rolled her naked pussy before him. He had been about to leave, he had pulled out of her – but Trina wanted more! "Can't leave... I want you, I need you. I love your lust! Your male lust! You are a man, you are the aggressor, the conqueror!" Trina snarled, curling her lips as she riveted him with her gaze. "Capture me, conquer me for your delight! I am for you, I am the vessel for your male pleasure! " Her legs spread wide, she raised her hips to expose the lurid nudity of her naked cunt to him, waving it in a circle before him, flaunting her sweat-drenched nymphomania. "You deserve the chance to spread your seed, you deserve gratification. And I crave you, hunger for you... TAKE ME! Empty your passion, your desire into my loins, Force your seed into me!" Yes, that did it – she had read his mood and desires correctly. Succumbing to his urges and her encouragement, he seized her hips and pounded her hot snatch, aggressively, selfishly, determined to cum – it was heaven to a Shifter! Her pussy gripped his shaft with a tight, sexy pressure but still, when his cock exploded inside her again, the tingles of electric delight that burned all over her body were too much for her to remain conscious. Still, she passed out with his manmeat drilling her womb with snarling, ass-clenching abandon, and couldn't be sure how long it lasted, how long he ravished her. With so much sperm to feed on, she slipped into a stupor to happily absorb the sweet, life-giving DNA.

*********

Even the UPS "man" presented more proof that Shifters had total control of this town. She wore a brown uniform so skimpy and tight that her ass cheeks bounced free, and her nipples were blatantly apparent as she took far longer than normal inside a cozy, suburban home to deliver her package. But Trina only smiled. She couldn't help it, she was in an excellent mood! Without trying, her normal height had increased greatly! The vast gouts of sperm the Middle-Eastern youth had seeded her with gave her body the genetic material needed for wildfire growth and cell-division! Trina was over six-feet now, feeling taller and stronger and more confident and awash in bliss. She felt so confident in her beauty and attractiveness that there was a thought in her mind of just seizing a man, to satisfy both their desires. She had racial memories of her ancestor, Stormy exhorting her Master to forcibly claim and fuck her, so hungry was she for sperm. But Trina wondered why the man had to make the first move? Why not her? That's when things got interesting; as Trina passed by on the sidewalk, she saw police . It looked like a purse-snatching.

He was a wiry, fit Hispanic youth, and it was very unlikely that the red purse he'd snatched belonged to him or a relative. No shortage of purses around this town. Probably Mexican, no green card. Desperate and worried. Determined to grab whatever he could. But he didn't count on the Shifters. The purse-snatcher had been subdued with two pairs of handcuffs, one to bind his hands, another to secure him to the side-mirror of a police cruiser, as his body was splayed out on the car hood. The Shifter was taut and muscular, with rippling abs and jutting, milk-dripping tits – naked except for a black police hat with badge. Her ass cheeks rippled as she sucked his cock deeper inside herself. The purse-snatcher was gurgling and moaning in Spanish. Trina chuckled, Deportation was the least of his worries! Maybe these girls had the right idea; for millennia, men had forced sex on human women they craved, maybe Shifters should have the right to force men into sex? Another Shifter-cop circled the car, also naked. Until her body rippled and she took on the perfect likeness of the young thief. Trina nodded her understanding. Now that these Shifters were in a position of power, they had dispensed with seduction – using their position to simply rape men for their sperm. This criminal would be locked away in a deep, dark cell and if Internal Affairs or the District Attorney's office came sniffing around, the Shifters could easily impersonate the man and fake his release. The wiry Mexican would be a sex-slave forever. After a few months, his cock would be so huge, so virile that he wouldn't even be able to walk, let alone think of escape from the Precinct of man-hungry nympho-Shifters. The Shifter-cop grunted and slid off the man's dick. She moaned as her belly inflated, she was one of the new breed of mutant shifters – pumping her hips as her pregnant belly pulsed outwards, Trina could see faint throbs from an unborn pre-shifter gestating within. The cop leaned against her car, nipples engorging and then spurting forth quick streams of Shifter-milk as her belly rounded out into a full-term, nine-month pregnancy in seconds. The Shifter squealed with delight as her body succumbed to her irresistible breeding imperative. The human captive was not left alone, however. The partner of the cop resumed her true shape, that of a fit-yet-busty redhead with hair in a tight, professional bun – naked except for black high-heels, who then deep-throated the purse-snatcher, sucking him back to hardness as her ass waved in the air, preparing him for his new life of non-stop ejaculatory slavery. The UPS woman reemerged from a nearby house. Except that instead of a impossibly busty babe in a brown uniform, now there were two teenage girls in brown uniforms – the nipples on their D-cup tits still poking through.

Wow... Trina had never imagined life in a place where Shifters so dominated that they could breed openly in the streets!

**********

But Trina was not sure what she really expected to find; she was hoping to learn if there were unusual circumstances around the first appearance of the Las Vegas Strain. She wanted to see one of the oldest harems, maybe that would give her some clue. She knew what to look for. And soon found a suburban house that had recently been renovated, renovated so much that the house had more than doubled its original size. That was a hallmark of a long-standing successful harem. Trina elongated her body and peeked her head through a top window of the second story, of one such house. Oh yes, and there they were. Probably thirty shifters in the room with the man, and certainly many more -maybe twice that number elsewhere, maintaining the house, or working to earn revenue. But...but... the man that they were mating with...what was... Trina's eyes widened. Though a Bodyshifter herself, capable of almost limitless transformations, what she saw in the mating chamber for this harem sent a tingle of shock down her spine.

"That....that's impossible!" she exclaimed.

**********

It's better than you ever dreamed possible. All you have to do is lie back in your swanky new pad, and they'll fuck you. Night and Day! These alien shapeshifter women it's like...like they want sex more than you! But you want it a lot more these days. Last week, your dick got so hard that it woke you up at 3a.m. - and you'd already had a marathon fuck session past midnight! You want sex more than any man ever should, but the sex itself just gets better! Now, the harem is prepared for you, when you wake up in the middle of the night, burning with lust they're ready, asses in the air. Times like that, you just want to do it doggie style, rough and nasty just to cum! That's the new freedom you have. Your house is filled with women now, and you can just grab any of them, ram your dick into her, and spread your seed. You feel like... like the ultimate conqueror! You remember studying old warlords and emperors in history class and... wow, this is what it was all about, a set-up just like this – what more could a man dream of? Your dick just gets harder, your balls make more and more cum, that worried you at first but it means you can have more fun with more girls! After the nighttime fuck-a-thon, your rampant dick wakes you up for 3a.m. Sex, and lately you find that you've got to screw at least four different pussies before you can go back to sleep and get ready for the big 7a.m. 'Morning Flagpole' orgy. More sex, and it just feels better, all the time! But now, something's wrong. You try not to think about it. You're surrounded by sleeping supermodels – a lot of 'em just pass out from pleasure once you fuck them good and deep but these two are determined to go the distance. Twins, more gorgeous than any magazine centerfold or internet porno-queen you've ever seen or imagined. Cascades of reddish-gold hair that always looks salon perfect, high-cheekbones and a sultry elegance to their faces that seems almost... otherworldly in their perfection. Their figures perfectly toned with curves to the max, awesome muscle tone, but not enough to be distracting or intimidating... and their boobs, helmet-sized melons of womanhood that seem to challenge your libido to rise to new heights of erectile performance! But... but something's wrong – you just came, big-time all over the chest of your latest lover, but your dick... feels like... like it's blocked... something's wrong...too tight...your dick, swelling...bulging... like...you don't know. You've long since figured out that these girls have some crazy hormone in their pussies and in their milk that makes a man more man than any man, but this is something new and different.

"Rhhnnngg!" You feel a strange, powerful tension in your dick, that you don't understand. The two Shifter- concubines glance at each other with their sparkling blue eyes like they... expect something, they seem excited! But your dick, wider... harder... don't know why...don't know... what to do..

"NNNNNRRRRRGGG!" There is a popping sound, a sound like tight plastic pulling apart, a throb and a tingling burst of eerie pleasure.

"Wh- wha – NOOOOO!!!" you scream, as the Shifter's mouths open, panting in open lust, their boobs dribbling milk.

Two.

Two of them.

TWO?!?!?!?!

Where once there was merely a powerfully thick, python-like nineteen-inch dick that almost never stopped spewing sperm, now there were two such penises attached. You'd seen them, the Shifters, they seem to split when they reproduce but now, now the exposure to their alien hormones has caused a similar effect in you! They can sense your fear.

"It's natural, Master!"

"It's your Destiny!"

Even their voices seem tailor made for arousal. But this... this is too much...you've got to escape, got to get help! But the Shifter's are too quick – both of them impale themselves rapidly on either erect cock, squeezing and caressing with inner muscles like a tantric master. The hottie on the right squeezes her massive breast and causes a tight stream of milk to shoot into your gaping mouth. You realize too late that Shifter milk can do a lot more than make you horny, you realize it must be an all-purpose chemical weapon to subdue men and women for the Shifter's purposes. Your arms and legs turn to jelly, a fog fills your brain. Pleasant lips whisper how good this is, what a magnificent specimen you are, how you are like a god of virility to them, and the haze in your mind, you start to believe them. Believe the whispers. Soon you know that there's nothing wrong with having two, four, hell a hundred dicks is alright! But they keep fucking you, and your brain isn't ready for that. Your mind can't cope with the searing delight of two aroused cocks both reaching orgasm! The brain wasn't made for this kind of pleasure! Rational thought fades into a rising ocean of sensual delight that consumes your consciousness.

**********

Trina began to realize the implications at once; the man in the bedroom must have... five...eight...twelve... Twenty -two penises, all painfully erect and nearly two feet long. Like a rolling ocean wave, twenty shifter-women supermodels bobbed up and down on the host of cocks, caressing themselves, moaning with delight. They had blended some of their legs together so they could all fit upon the forest of cocks without getting in each other's way. Four more Shifters stroked the man's face, whispered promises of love in his ear, and offered up milk-laden breasts to drink from. It was obvious when one of the penises orgasmed, because the Shifter would howl with delight, pump her hips to absorb as much DNA as possible, and often slip off to revel in her feeding ecstasy, allowing another in the long line of women to hop on. An Asian girl gurgled and slid away, and began clutching her belly that quickly began to swell with a rapid, Shifter pregnancy. The man grunted as one of this cocks swelled, bulged sideways, and fissioned yet again, the new penises testing themselves with experimental gouts of semen, which several Shifters queuing up were quick to lick. Trina already knew that Las Vegas Strain Bodyshifters could reproduce in about half the time it took the older variety, add to that the ability to infect men with replicating penises, and the implications were overwhelming. Not only did this new species breed much faster, but it was possible for dozens of them to be inseminated at once! This was the future then. One man who started fucking one Vegas Strain shifter would produce a harem that would grow so fast as to outstrip humanity and other Shifters with ease! But there as more, something was wrong, the man himself – he didn't look well. Eyes rolling back into his head, he was frothing at the mouth, and giggling – giggling and cackling incessantly – two more shifters dropped off his manifold cocks, one of which sprouted yet another pregnant belly – to be replaced by yet more hungry, horny, gorgeous Shifters. Something else was happening to the man, he was spasming, giggling, cackling, gurgling as his shapeshifter attendants tried to comfort him, but then - with a final gasp, a final cackle of maniacal pleasure, the man sank down and stopped moving.

Trina knew he was dead!

No wonder, the human nervous system couldn't cope with the amount of erotic pleasure ravaging his body, his heart just couldn't take the orgasms! Still, the Shifters continued to ride his cocks for some time to come, as they continued to spew. But finally, they gave up in frustration.

"NOOO!!" howled a blonde with a pert nose. "Not enough genetic essence to breed yet!"

"We knew this day would come!" declared a wide-hipped black girl licking sperm off her hands.

"We can't stay here, not in this city." said another.

"Men don't walk the streets here anymore, all the cock is taken!" bemoaned a redhead.

"I need a MAN! I want to be FUCKED!" howled a curly redhead, tapping her foot in impatience, as though expecting the universe to conjure a new man to be her sperm-fountain.

"You just got fucked two minutes ago!"

"Not enough!" The redhead moaned, caressing her ample bosom. "NEVER enough men, never enough cock! Never enough sperm! PLEASE RAPE ME NOWWWWWW!!!" she howled again, bouncing up and down in frustration.

"Our Master is dead, everything's different now." said a hispanic. They didn't seem remorseful in the least, however.

"But some things never change..." Cooed a strawberry-blonde with puffy lips. Her body morphed into a red micro-bikini exposing acres of bouncy, G-cup cleavage, she put up her thumb in a universal hitch-hiker gesture. "Can I get a ride mister? Oh pretty please?" She bat her eyelashes as the others chuckled and nodded.

Most of the Shifters were well behaved as they filed out of the house, resolved to leave the community for more male-rich environments. Most strutted the streets with the skimpiest of bikinis, some preferred lingerie, while others went naked. But a few were angry that they actually had to go out and find men.

"FUCK ME NOWWW!!!!" some howled with impatience. Others quietly discussed their innovative ideas to persuade, cajole, or trick men into fucking them.

Trina had to act! These uncaring Shifters would burn through the male population in... well, longer than her lifecycle, but still far too quickly! She had to return! She had to go back to her home town, her Master's harem, had to warn them! They had to do something!!!

**********

"I know it's hard to understand things that take longer than a lifecycle," Trina was trying to explain to some of her skeptical Shifter sisters back at the harem, her hair color shifting between brunette and red. "But think about it this way; is it better for your progeny to have sixteen generations ahead of them, or five-hundred?" Some of them nodded; it lacked immediacy for the aliens, but they could clearly see the value. "Jealous much?" the door to the living room opened, and the latest batch of Las Vegas Strain Shifters emerged, they all had those same, recognizable upswept eyebrows giving them a haunting, savage beauty. The door to the living room swung open, and changes were apparent since Trina had been gone. Some of the walls had been removed to make way for a second stage. Each stage had three poles, where six women at a time could strut and gyrate and jiggle their busomy assets for their master's pleasure.

seraglio
seraglio
134 Followers