Body Shifters: The Vegas Strain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seraglio
seraglio
133 Followers

"You're yesterday's news..." hissed a ravishing platinum blond with high cheekbones. "We breed faster, we're sexier, we give more pleasure to the Master," she strutted around in a circle in the kitchen where Trina sat, flicking other women's nipples teasingly. The other, older Shifters narrowed their eyes. "We can tap into our Master's nervous system by touch - we can predict his desires before he even knows what they will be! Instant gratification! Yesterday, I knew that our Master would want a foot rub in three hours, and he didn't even need to ask!" The platinum blonde sneered haughtily "And your kind would never have known that our Master had a whim to have his penises covered in whipcream and licked off by a woman with a tongue-ring! But we sensed it, and were ready at the very moment he felt the urge! "

"Can it, bitch!" hissed a tall, dimpled-chinned brunette named Sasha, she was a Sister, a fellow descendant of Stormy, the progenitor of Trina's harem. "We've been fucking him for weeks before you showed up! We don't need anyone to tell us how to pleasure our Master!" But the door to the living room opene again, and more descendants of Brittany entered, with their characteristic Vegas Strain beauty. "It's so much better now;" said a coppery brunette with a pointy nose. "Often humans settle for less when they don't know how good things COULD be!" While non-violent by nature, Stormy's spawn were a hair's-breadth away from going to blows!

"We always thought you were a freak, Trina." Sasha said. "But at least you're not one of them!"

"How do we take down these bitches?" wondered Tara, a hispanic with a beauty mark on her cheek.

Trina had ideas.

**********

"I asked around, checked up before I left their town," Trina was explaining to the pile of pillows on which their Master lounged, getting two simultaneous blowjobs and a tittie-fuck on three different penises, each twenty inches long. "It turns out that Brent never called you at all, it was Brittany herself who copied his voice!" An easy enough feat for any Shifter. "The real Brent died soon after, he'd made it up to twenty-eight penises before his heart exploded from the non-stop pleasure. I found his house and recorded it! The video on this camcorder proves it!" Trina held a hand-sized digital recorder with a fold-out flatscreen that displayed a fortyish man buried beneath a forest of powerfully erect penises. Cries of womanly ecstasy competed with his roars of delight as a host of naked women thrashed atop the phallic bloom. Soon, Brent began thrashing, frothing at the mouth, and began to slow down and go comatose as the pleasure overwhelmed his mind and body. "When a man has sex with, and starts a harem with a Vegas Strain Shifter, it looks like he has maybe one year before he grows so many penises that his nervous system shuts down from the overload of sexual stimulation."

"N-no...t-take it away..." Gurgled the Master.

"B-but Master! I'm trying to warn you! To help you!"

"No... don't want it... want my girls... want strippers... want boobs... and pussy... all of it... just give me my girls..."

"But... the pleasure could kill you! You could die in only sixteen generations!" Trina wanted hundreds of generations for her progeny!

"Don't believe it... want my girls... all my girls. Stop.... arguing..." And then it happened. The girls gasped. For the first time. The first time in a week.

He went limp.

The Master's three penises all deflated!

"Get out!!" demanded one of Brittany's blonde descendants. "You have endangered our Master's pleasure!"

**********

"Why doesn't the Master believe me? I have proof on video of the danger!" Trina bemoaned. A sultry, cinnamon-skinned woman with boobs like throw-pillows named Cara put a comforting hand on Trina's shoulder.

"We have to remember what it's like to be a young, horny human male. Male teenagers spend dozens of Shifter generations stewing in their own lusts. From their perspective, human females are unpredictable and frustrating. Men spend years consumed with sexual urges and scheming to get sex with attractive females, that need is their primary motivation. "And now we Bodyshifters have evolved to take advantage of this opportunity - the great biological potential that used to be wasted in bathrooms and on magazines. For us, a young man's sexual frustration is our meal ticket."

"And we do our jobs very well," Trina added beginning to see where this was going."

"We give young men the sex they can never have with confused, frightened girls their own age, and unhappily married men can sacrifice their marriages by fucking us and never want for female companionship. That's powerful for a man, an irresistible lure. "And you have to remember that for men, risk-taking is natural. So for the kind of pleasure that a Shifter Harem offers, most men will hold tight, even if there is danger - because this is the reward they've been after their whole lives!"

"But the Vegas Strain can kill him in twelve months time; I want to preserve him longer but we.... we're victims of our own success. He'll probably do anything to avoid losing or diminishing his Harem." Trina mused. Then it hit her. The answer. She scampered over to a hallway until she found Briana, a huge-busted Asian girl from Brittany's lineage.

"Truce?" she asked, extending a hand. Briana looked suspicious.

"We both want the same thing," Trina reminded the other Shifter when she hesitated. "To pleasure our Master and feast on his sperm. We can do that. There's a better way!"

But the Vegas Strain shifters were also arrogant, and haughty. It was clear that Briana dismissed any threat that Trina posed.

"A better way?"

A smile lit Trina's face.

"I got the idea from seeing some of the Master's Lesbian porn..." **********

Tits. Pussy. Trina found it easy to appreciate the busty beauty of her fellow Shifter as she licked, suckled, teased, tweaked and fondled the boobs of the Brittany-descended rival. And Briana, a Japanese girl with Double-G tits (Or so it seemed) enthusiastically assisted with hands on Trina's ass, and a gentle combination of nibbling sucking upon Trina's nipples. Nearby, Cara used the Camcorder, getting full and intimate recordings of the lesbo-fest, as Briana deliberately increased the erogenous zones in her skin, sharpening her own capacity for orgasm. Trina nodded, doing likewise as she kissed her way down the taut belly of the Japanese tit-goddess, down to her pussy. Briana humped her hips against Trina's face as Stormy's descendant eagerly ate her out. Cara zoomed in with the camera. Trina swiveled, positioning her own pussy over Briana's face in a classic '69. An unnaturally long tongue burrowed deep into Briana's pussy, who grew multiple G-spots for the occasion. Trina grew extra arms and began to fondle the soft flesh of the Vegas Strain Shifter, and her plump ass. Briana responded by sprouting extra breasts, flowing from mosquito-bites to soft-ball nubs, that spread into perky points with jiggling expanses of plump boob behind them. Four.... six in all, giving Trina more sexy territory for her extra hands to grope.

"Give yourself to me, Open yourself to me completely..." Moaned Trina. Briana gurgled as she suckled on the other Shifter's pussy. Not enough, not far enough... Trina needed more. Cara panned the camera to take in the lurid eroticism of the Shifter's polyamorous anatomy. Trina swiveled around, face to face with Briana, and pulled the Japanese Shifter into an open-mouthed kiss amidst groans of lesbian delight. Growing her own extra rack of boobs, she undulated her back, causing ripples and tremors of the vast fleshscape of supernumerary breasts, bouncing, bobbing, shuddering against each other. Trina then grew a slippery tongue out of her own pussy, thrusting it into Briana's puffy-lipped womanly depths to lick teasingly, and also thrust into the womanhood bared before her. Close now... yes... Briana was reaching full acceptance, full surrender... her body and being were opening to Trina, whose unique mutation allowed her to do what no other Shifter could have accomplished. Rapidly, Trina's facial features and hair color started changing rapidly, but this time, so did Briana! They both changed, shifting, altering... but both Shifters arrived at an identical form! Two women, redheaded Asians with green eyes reached explosive orgasm together! They were twins now, looking like they had just split from the same Shifter-parent. And Trina knew, she could now sense the race-memory of the Vegas Strain! As if she was one of them! Even as she retained the memories of all of Stormy's lineage, now she had the memories of Brittany's lineage too, and more, before that... Merging with Briana, they had combined on the deepest level, a feat no normal Shifter would be capable of. She could see the original progenitor of the Las Vegas Strain, a clever Shifter named Vana. And she... she had possessed a similar mutation! Unable to fully control her shapeshifting! Trina experienced ten-thousand couplings in penthouses, strip-clubs, and legal Nevada brothels. Vana had been clever; she had gotten a gig as a stage-magician! Passing off her freaky hair-color changes as sleight-of-hand. She was so persuasive, that she was able to mingle in public with humans, humans who fucked her! Vana had been cunning, she never screamed out her lust as some did, never appeared to be the sperm-crazed, alien nymphomaniac that she was. She had no Master either, she survived by seducing over a dozen big-time Vegas resort owners, savoring their sperm, and always leaving them wanting more of her. And those that couldn't be moved simply by her naked body, she poisoned their drinks with her breastmilk, more addictive than heroin, until at least fifteen more men of status could not control their need for her. It was more like... like SHE had a harem of men! She never had to act needy, with nearly thirty men she could go to, feasting on the semen of the powerful. She built up influence before there were other Shifters in the area to compete. Her progeny were put in positions with the highest male traffic and exposure, they became showgirls, strippers, and call-girls – still occasionally impersonating their progenitor for business purposes. Some of her spawn could simply stay put, and be fucked by twenty different men each day. Man after man, pumping them with all the sperm they could handle! And the variety of DNA encouraged more genetic diversity among future Shifters. Soon, they would rule the economy and government of the State, and Trina had a memory that the Governor himself was just days away from surrendering to his own harem. Memories of federal judges... State senators, on their backs being vigorously fucked by glamorous Shifter-women. Moreover, Trina knew that she had gained new abilities; she had gained the potent airborne pheromone that could so fiercely provoke the male sex-drive. If she could lock herself in a room with a man for longer than five minutes, he would be compelled to rape his sperm into her, no matter the price. And more, even better – her pheromones had an influence on other Shifters! Those not fucking the Master were embroiled in steamy lesbian lust-fests, 69-ing and groping each other and fondling extra boobs. From Briana or Trina, once they had lesbian sex with another Shifter, then that Shifter shared their unique DNA. Soon, the Master's libido became so intense that he forced himself to become mobile. A hand to support his gigantic balls and multiple, two-foot long cocks, a raging libido compelled him to heft himself through the house to find a woman to fuck. Soon he had grabbed Trina, and she had to admit, the experience was much better being ravished by two out of three penises. And it was enough, with a howl her Master ejaculated, and his precious sperm flowed into her like a garden hose. And her time had come. She felt a twinge in her belly, and knew she had absorbed the new, human-like reproduction system of the Vegas Strain. As her belly ripened, she could feel her Progeny growing within her, feel her daughter kicking inside her belly. Soon, she slid off as her breasts erupted with milk while clutching her gravid womb. White-hot bliss, and arousal, like ten-thousand orgasms in a bottle – and she had to release – release! The pleasure was so consuming that her every thought was buried beneath fiery ecstasy. Until her belly pinched off, and two new Shifters introduced themselves to the World.

**********

It's even better these days; your girls can take almost any shape, but after a wild bout of lesbian sex, their natural forms got a lot crazier. All the sudden, there were black girls with blond hair, Asian redheads, and other exotic lovelies. And you don't have to worry about your cocks. After another week of heavy fucking, you only sprouted one more. Four dicks all hard at once is the ultimate trip. You can grab one chick, blast her pussy doggie-style when your other cocks spread out, and other gals slide up to you, fucking themselves upon your manly bounty. Screaming isn't enough, it just feels better than good, better than ecstatic. The thought of fucking these women with your four cocks is such a rapturous prospect, that the sex becomes almost a spiritual experience. You've never been so overjoyed, and you – uh-oh... there it is again, that tingling in your balls, you know what it means, it means you're getting more virile, more potent. And you'll be hornier. And you know that the sex will only get better.

**********

The new Shifters spread quickly to the Las Vegas area, and with the ability to seduce other Shifters, soon the combination of traits had predominated. The men they seduced kept growing extra cocks, but never more than ten. The pleasure was more explosively intoxicating than the most powerful narcotic, but not lethal. A man could live for years blasting sperm out of a handful of two-foot long penises, nourishing his grateful harem, and the sex was just that much better. Among these Shifters, there was a popular refrain often sung over glasses of champagne...

"Trina the Mutant Shifterrrrr (shifter) You'll go down in Historreeeeeee....."

seraglio
seraglio
133 Followers