Body Traders

Story Info
Couple enters the fascinating world of swinging.
2.5k words
4.15
88.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppose I wouldn't qualify as a hall of famer when it boils down to some swinging action but I've been there .... done that.

Back in the mid 70's the thoughts of the swinging lifestyle began to excite me and believe me there were a lot of swingers back in the 70's. The groups were more secretive and selective in those days but there were plenty of mate swapping going on.

It excited me thinking about taking another man's wife to bed while he'd be in the next bedroom pounding away inside my own wife. I could visualize swapping a few more times, before the frenzy night would end, resulting in my lovely wife and I going home ... screwing our brains out.

It was late fall of 1976 when I encountered my first experience into this world of excitement. I'd only known Joe for a few weeks. Joe became the new service manager for a car dealership I'd been calling on for years. I was a salesman for a major parts supplier firm which I won't name. Joe and I hit it off since we both liked golfing which seems to always break the ice with a new client. After a few lunches together Joe and I became closer friends. He explained to me over lunch this one day that he and his oversexed wife Betty belonged to a sex swinging club. He continued telling me they met the first Saturday of every month and he'd like to have my wife and I come as his and Betty's guest.

Joe grinned and I tried to look stunned but I'm sure my face couldn't hide the excitement that was going through my mind. I'd met Joe's wife Betty and she was one well stacked mid 20's blonde chick.

GOD the idea excited me and I couldn't wait to get home and tell ....... WHO?? Shit I was SINGLE!!!!

Joe had assumed I wasn't and I knew the rules so I didn't mention otherwise.

I couldn't get the upcoming weekend off my mind since this would the first Sat. of Nov. I realized rule #1 was no singles or unmarried couples at these exclusive parties.

Sharon had been the secretary for our company for over a year and we'd balled more than a few times. It was out of pure sexual pleasure since neither of us wanted a committed relationship. We were in our mid 20's and enjoyed having our freedoms. Sharon possessed a well rounded ass and her rather large firm ripe titties would have driven any man crazy. Her long auburn hair matched her thick bush and every man inside the office knew from some of the pantiless sexy outfits she'd worn.

This long legged shapely beauty loved sex which made her the perfect candidate for the role I had in mind for her.

After turning in my sales report to her that day I leaned over running my hand up Sharon's short skirt giving her soft silky thigh a squeeze. She pretended to blush as she squeezed her legs together lodging my hand between her soft thighs. Since this must have been panty day I squeezed her puffy crotch feeling the dampness already building. We were interrupted by another of the company's salesman coming in with his daily report.

"DO WHAT???" she stammered later in the hallway after I'd told her of my little scheme. "You want me to be your slutty wife for one night while men paw all over me before I'd decide which one's I'd screw? You'd want to swap me out like a piece of meat for another man's wife?? ARE YOU TEASING WITH ME JIM??"

"You'd best not be sweetie. I think it's a brilliant idea. When? Where? What should I wear?"

Somehow I knew she'd go along with the plan but I really wasn't expecting her to be that eager. I called Joe as soon as I walked into my apartment telling him everything was set with my "wife". I pretended she was reluctant at first, providing myself with a little ego. Joe gave me the directions to a posh hotel in a nearby town where their parties were held each month.

" 8 p.m. sharp. Suite 457. Casual dress accepted with most of the gals trying to outdo the others in their sexy outfits. Have dinner beforehand. The drinks are furnished and no condoms allowed." were my instructions.

Before hanging up ... Joe mentioned Betty had already asked about me. My juices were flowing at this point.

Saturday was only two days away though it seemed like a lifetime. I stopped at Service Merchandise the following day to pick up the $150.00 wedding rings that appeared to look more like the real $15,000.00 diamonds.

Since my route carried me out of town that Friday I didn't see Sharon again until Saturday. I was at her apartment 30 minutes earlier than I was expected that Saturday.

"Jim I'm nervous about this and maybe I was excited while looking at it as only a fantasy at the time" she murmured from the bedroom as I sat on the sofa waiting for her to finish dressing.

" I can't go through with it. I refuse to have my body handled like a piece of meat. I just can't do it Jim."

When I saw Sharon come out of her bedroom I began realizing who was teasing who.

A full six spiked inches of black shiny high heels, with wrap around straps reaching above her ankles, were my first glance. Tucked neatly inside the sexy footwear were the heels of the nude colored stockings with their seams creeping from her, higher than thigh high, silky snow white flimsy skirt. Her long auburn hair rested over one shoulder while the other shoulder shrugged above the cleavage showing from the low cut, and tight fitting, silky white sweater. Her dark nipples protruded leaving no doubt as to whether she'd decided upon a bra for the evening. Her lips were covered with an over abundance of a hot pink lipstick leaving her lips glistening as I've never seen them before.

I slide the rings on her finger while she slips the band over mine.

At this point I wasn't sure about panties but as she spread getting into the car I honestly believe I saw most of her hairy bush though I could have been hallucinating from the anticipated excitement ahead.

We kissed, somewhat nervously, as we turned the car over to the valet attendant at the hotel. We found the suite rather easily since I had the number memorized.

We kissed once again, while standing before the doorway, before I follow Sharon inside this strange but exciting world.

The rather large reception room was filled with couples mingling with drinks in hand. The crowd became silent the moment Sharon and I entered. Joe rushed over assuring everyone our presence was from his invitation. The crowd remained silent as all eyes were cast upon my very sexy and shapely "wife". It was as it were a fresh piece of meat for the men and jealousy seemed to have dominated the wives' attention, though unmerited. I'd never seen such a group of beautiful sexy ladies.

There must have been 15 couples. Most appeared to have been older than Joe, Betty, Sharon and myself. They appeared to be couples in their early to mid thirties. Joe and Betty introduced us to everyone except Ginger's husband and Phillip's wife. We were told they were pre-occupied in one of the back bedrooms and we'd get to meet them later. We watched as Phillip and Ginger made their way to another one of the bedrooms.

After a couple of drinks Sharon and I began to relax more. I'd noticed more than once how Sharon had been eyeballing Fred .. one of the guy's we'd met earlier. She and Betty began whispering while Joe and I let our eyes roam the room searching out a hopeful for later.

" Sharon wants to fuck Fred" Betty blurted out causing Sharon to blush.

"I'd told her what a good fuck he was and after she's finished with Joe she wants Fred next".

Joe's eyes lit up, as if surprised, but somehow I think he knew he'd get the first shot at Sharon. My cock began getting hard as we stood talking so openly about sex. Joe's wife was the one who noticed my bulge since Joe and Sharon were busy swapping wet kisses with Joe's hand ran up Sharon's short white silky skirt. Standing in the middle of the room, in front of God and everybody, Betty reached down to my crotch and began squeezing my throbber.

As we began our own wet kissing I heard Sharon giggle as she and Joe heads to a bedroom.

Feeling Betty's huge breasts pressing against my chest while we kissed drove me wild. I squeezed her soft ass through the thigh high black sexy dress and felt no panty lines. Our breathing must have been heard from across the room as we stood kissing while grinding our bodies together. After unwrapping from one another Betty leads me to a bedroom as I watch her sexy ass sway with every step her spiked heels made.

There were three queen size beds in this rather large room she'd selected. The bed facing our left was occupied by a couple fucking. I could see his huge thick cock disappear and reappear from inside his fuckmate's noisy pussy. Her silky legs were wrapped high around his back as he hunched while pumping what had to be 9 inches of solid cock. This gal's screaming had Betty and I both going out of our minds as we undressed.

After slipping out of my khaki pants, sweater, shoes and socks I fell across the center bed with 8 inches of thick cock waiting for Joe's wife. I hadn't bothered with wearing underwear hoping a bulge might get some attention from the ladies and so far it's proven fruitful.

Betty stood before me naked giving me a sample of what was soon to be mine.

Her luscious titties appeared as if they had come out of a mold from Sharon's. Almost exactly the same huge beautiful size and firmness. Betty's nipples were thicker but their length's were awfully close to Sharon's. Her stomach was flat and I could tell from where I was lying how firm it was. Her extremely thick bush was only a shade darker than the blonde hair that draped well below shoulder's length. Her thick but well toned thighs complimented her long shapely legs.

My stiff cock was throbbing as this dark tanned lady, I'd only dreamed of before, crawled in bed with me while the couple fucking next to us were still going at it.

Showing her experience Betty gently lowered her face to my swollen crotch. She began stroking my thick cock as if sizing up her prey. At that point all I could do was lie back grunting while listening to the couple fucking only a few feet away. She began licking up and down my thick shaft while squeezing my full balls. I all of a sudden thought I was dreaming until I felt her thick red lips circle my cock as she continued stroking what she was unable to swallow.

How I kept from filling her throat with jism I really don't know unless it was the shock from seeing the fucking couple in the next bed from a different angle.

It was Sharon and Joe!!!

I could see their faces from this angle and I should have recognized Sharon's hot little fuckhole before but frankly, in my defense, it was stretched beyond recognition. She was still screaming from the pounding she was getting as they continued fucking all over the bed. I doubt if she even knew, or cared for that matter, that I was getting one hell of a blowjob from her hot lover's wife while lying in the next bed.

I could hear Joe's big cock sloshing in and out of Sharon while Betty gave my cock a final lick before straddling my pussy starved body.

She shrugged her shoulders tossing her long blonde hair to one side as she sat atop me as if it were going to be her first rodeo ride. As soon as she slammed down I knew she'd had many. She began bouncing up and down while my thick cock slid to the balls with each slam. She sat tall and proud as her big titties flopped in every direction while the bedsprings began squeaking louder getting Sharon and Joe's attention as they fucked.

Joe yelled telling me how good Betty was as if I wasn't already discovering. Sharon's squeezing legs diverted Joe's attention from his wife being fucked. Sharon started the all so familiar sound of almost purring and I knew she was nearing her climax. Joe began the short hard strokes as Sharon heaved her soft ass upwards taking every drop of warm cum while screaming louder than ever.

My "wife" and Joe fell lifeless while swapping wet kisses as Betty continued bouncing up and down sucking my cock inside her slurping hairy fuckhole. I could feel this man's eyes glued between our legs as Betty came down harder sucking my cock deeper inside her soggy pussy. I kept hunching though she swallowed my cock twice as fast as I could hump inside this man's wife.

Sharon egged us on as we began bouncing up and down fucking the sheets off the bed.

Betty began screaming while I laid beneath her shooting my load inside the hottest woman I'd ever fucked. I felt Betty's big titties crush against my chest as she fell across me and began her own purring as we held each other tightly while I felt her tongue dart inside my mouth.

The four of us laid exhausted ... until Fred and Ginger waked in.

Obviously Ginger was a freshly fucked woman judging from the cum dripping down her thighs. Fred's cock stood tall indicating he wasn't the particular culprit or either he was a fast rebounder.

Betty's titties continued pressing against my chest as I began seeing Sharon's eyes shift to Fred's hard cock.

The third bed became occupied as Sharon leaves Joe to join Fred and what she'd been wanting from the start. Joe revived, fucking Ginger, while Fred poured it to Sharon to her delight. Betty and I fucked again while the room filled with the smell of sex.

Sharon fucked most of the other guy's that night while I had my share of their wives. Sharon and I never fucked. That is we never fucked until we got back to her apartment when we screwed our brains out while comparing notes.

This all happened less than 26 years ago and we had several encounters afterwards.

Sharon and I are happily married today and since this evening is the first Saturday evening of another month we sit here anxiously waiting for Joe and Betty to come by taking us to a new group that's formed in our small community.

Joe insists Sharon's better than ever and there's no doubt Betty's still as good as that first night.