All Comments on 'Bonfire at the Beach'

by BobbieJean

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story! I like the beach girl from California, but I feel like the southern gentleman should be from Georgia. What a great couple they would be.

You should write some more stories. Your great at this!

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That was a lot of fun - I like the setting and Mary's character, and I'd be happy to read another story from a later meeting between these two. The only things I'd like to see changed would be a little tightening up of the language ("yea" instead of "yeah" is a pet peeve of mine), and a little more descriptive approach (less I grabbed, I said, and more description of what was happening). That said, fun piece!

Linebacker56Linebacker56almost 17 years ago
Trifecta

Three hot stories...from one author. Brava BobbieJean; I hope we see more of your work. It is just the right mix of erotica and romance. Now where's my surfboard???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hot hot hot

This stroy got me so hot I want you to ride me like mary did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great job!

Very very good job! this story is extremely hot! I hope you'll continue with it! I'm hoping for maybe something to develop between David and Mary? again very good! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBobbieJean@BobbieJean
I was a closet hobby writer in my younger days. 16 years ago I submitted a few short stories on this site and then took a long hiatus. Now I find myself inspired and ready to stroke the keys again and curate new content. I am no pro and don't claim to be, just the mistress of ...