All Comments on 'Bonfire at the Beach'

by BobbieJean

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great job!

Very very good job! this story is extremely hot! I hope you'll continue with it! I'm hoping for maybe something to develop between David and Mary? again very good! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hot hot hot

This stroy got me so hot I want you to ride me like mary did.

Linebacker56Linebacker56almost 17 years ago
Trifecta

Three hot stories...from one author. Brava BobbieJean; I hope we see more of your work. It is just the right mix of erotica and romance. Now where's my surfboard???

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That was a lot of fun - I like the setting and Mary's character, and I'd be happy to read another story from a later meeting between these two. The only things I'd like to see changed would be a little tightening up of the language ("yea" instead of "yeah" is a pet peeve of mine), and a little more descriptive approach (less I grabbed, I said, and more description of what was happening). That said, fun piece!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story! I like the beach girl from California, but I feel like the southern gentleman should be from Georgia. What a great couple they would be.

You should write some more stories. Your great at this!

Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBobbieJean@BobbieJean
6 Followers
I was a closet hobby writer in my younger days. 16 years ago I submitted a few short stories on this site and then took a long hiatus. Now I find myself inspired and ready to stroke the keys again and curate new content. I am no pro and don't claim to be, just the mistress of ...