Boob Medicine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for my boob medicine," she whispered to it, almost as if she didn't want me to hear.

She gently covered my loins with the sheet, fell into her pillow and was asleep immediately. I laid there in the dark and thought about what had happened. It had all been wonderful, but I had an uncomfortable feeling. What had Karen whispered into Jason's ear? For a moment I had a vision of Karen fucking Jason, and my stomach churned. Finally, I forced the thought from my mind and went to sleep.

Karen's next chance to wear the dress came when we took a short vacation to Las Vegas. Karen wanted to find a guy to tease like before. I really didn't like the thought of her flirting with some stranger again, but she made it clear that was the only way she would agree to wear the little black dress. I said ok.

When we got to the hotel lounge, she told me to wait by the door until some guy started to hit on her. My nearly naked wife went over to the bar and sat on a stool. It didn't take long. A large man with a bald head and thick muscled arms sat down beside her and they began to chat. He had on a black leather vest, tight jeans and heavy black boots. He looked like a biker, and wasn't Karen's type at all but she didn't seem to be trying to get rid of him. I figured he was our patsy for the night. I went to the bar and sat on the other side of my wife and ordered a drink.

After a few minutes Karen turned to me.

"Well, hello there," she said in her most seductive voice. "What's your name?"

"Dick," I answered.

"Hello, Dick," she said shaking my hand. "My name is Karen and this is Keeg."

"Hi Keeg," I said offering him my hand.

He didn't take it. He just glared at me with an angry look in his eyes. I could tell he was not pleased that I'd interrupted his play for my wife.

I had a bad feeling about Keeg but Karen seemed relaxed and happy.

"So, Keeg, are you married?" Karen asked brushing her long hair aside.

"No, I like meeting beautiful foxes like yourself too much to settle down," he said in a gravely voice.

"Well. Aren't you the flatterer," she said obviously pleased. She turned towards me. "What about you, Dick?"

"Yes I'm married to the most wonderful woman in the world," I said.

Karen winked at me and turned back to Keeg.

"What do you think about that, Keeg?" she said.

"I think he should go home now, if she's so hot," he said with irritation in his voice.

We went on talking for a while until Karen said she needed to visit the little girls' room. As soon as she'd gone Keeg poked a large finger in my chest.

"Are you a cop?" he asked.

"No," I said, a little confused.

"Take out your wallet."

I handed it to him expecting him to run away with it. He looked through my ID's and threw it back at me.

"Listen Numb-nuts, I'm going to pork this bitch tonight. Normally I work alone, but I don't have much time." He looked back in the direction that Karen had gone. "You can tag along if you don't cause any trouble. You can even pork her yourself after I'm done. But if you fuck up this deal I'm going to tear you a new ass hole. Are we clear?"

"Yes," I said.

I was frightened. Keeg definitely seemed dangerous. I needed to get Karen out of this lounge right away but she was still in the lady's room. I started to get up to find her but Keeg grabbed my arm in an iron grip that hurt.

"Where you going?" he growled.

"I was just going to..." I started.

"Well, you ain't 'going to' nowheres. Sit your ass back down," he said jerking me onto my stool. "Keep an eye out for the bitch and let me know when you can see her coming."

"Ok," I said.

I decided to play along until I saw the chance to grab Karen and run.

He opened her tiny black purse and found her drivers license. "One hundred three pounds. That seems about right." He put the license back and took a small bottle with clear liquid out of his leather vest. He pulled Karen's drink close to his chest, screening it from the rest of the lounge.

"This is Rohypnol. She's about one hundred pounds so that's exactly ten drops."

He counted out ten drops and put the bottle back in his coat. He stirred the drink with a dirty finger and slid it back.

"Once the bitch finishes her drink, her gash will be wide open for all comers," he said patting me on the back.

Keeg was completely insane! We were in serious danger! If I waited until Karen got back to the bar and told her we had to leave, I felt sure Keeg would attack me. I needed to think of a way to warn her before she got back. Karen was too fast, though. She emerged from the crowd and sat down between us.

"Did you miss me, boys?" she asked in a May West accent.

"Of course, baby," Keeg said. He handed her the drink. "How about a toast to marriage?"

"I'll drink to that," she said.

She turned to me and winked again. I tried to get her attention but she turned back to Keeg and took a big slug of her drink. We talked for a while but there weren't any openings for me. At one point Keeg asked Karen what she wore when she slept at night. I started when she told him she only wore a big t-shirt with no panties, because it was the truth. Keeg, of course, said he slept in the nude.

While they talked, I thought about knocking over her drink by "accident" but Karen kept putting it down close to Keeg. I grew frantic to do something, but I was helpless. Before I could think of some way to warn her without Keeg noticing, her drink was finished. At first she didn't seem different but after a few minutes she started talking more slowly. Finally she stopped talking completely and I knew the drug was taking effect.

"I think Karen's feeling pretty relaxed, Numb-nuts," he said.

He put his big hand on her bare thigh just below the hem of the little black dress. He slid his thick fingers up under the hem. I thought about hitting him with my fist but he was twice my size.

Without looking down, Karen's right hand moved slowly down under the bar and held Keeg's hand still, preventing him from moving it farther up her leg.

"That's it, baby," I thought. "Fight the drug!"

"I think she needs a few more minutes," he said, removing his hand from my wife's leg. He glanced briefly at his watch. "If you pay attention tonight you'll learn how to use this stuff responsibly and effectively."

Keeg took a sip of his drink and went on.

"First of all, most guys use too much. The bitches collapse into a sack of shit. Hell, you might as well fuck a stiff. If you use proper dosing, they'll help you with the fucking and sometimes they even cum. In the morning they wake up with no hangover and no memory of what happened. Shit, I've been doing this for years. I've nailed thousands of bitches with this stuff and none of them has never said nothin' to the police or the hotels. They all went home to hubby with that happy well-fucked glow, and no guilt."

While he talked, Karen just stared forward across the bar.

Keeg took another pull on his drink.

"A couple of months ago I porked the same woman for a second time! She didn't remember me when we met again but I sure remembered her. I never forget a bitch with great natural tits and a really tight cunt. I prefer porking new bitches but I just couldn't resist a second dip."

I felt dizzy. I had to do something... anything to stop him, right now!

"Maybe Karen's boyfriend or husband is around here. Maybe we should find someone else to..." I was trying to think while I spoke.

"Listen, Numb-nuts," Keeg said with growing irritation. "Before you got here, she said she didn't have no boyfriends. And look...." He held up her right hand to show me the faint lines where her wedding ring had been. "She took her rings off. What does that tell you, Dumb-fuck?"

He let her hand flop down onto the bar turning back to Karen.

"Let's see if the bitch is ready."

He put his hand back on my wife's bare leg, slid it back and forth on her soft skin and then slipped his fingers under the hem of her dress. I watched in shock as he slowly moved his hand higher. The thin material showed his progress, and this time Karen did nothing to stop him.

"I think she's ready," he said with a big smile. His hand slid higher and felt around under my wife's little black dress. "Nice... no panties. Not too much hair, either."

Karen's legs were pressed together and he couldn't get between her legs.

"Watch this Numb-nuts. I'll show you what proper dosing can do." He leaned close to Karen's ear and said, "Spread your legs, baby."

But she didn't move.

"Karen, spread your legs!" he said with more force.

I felt ill as she opened her legs for him. Through the thin material I could see him slide his large hand into the space between her legs.

"She's already juiced-up," he said with obvious pleasure. "I think she was going to fuck one of us anyway. Oh well, now she's going to fuck both of us. Right, Numb-nuts?" Keeg laughed.

I felt like I was going to throw up. I was thinking of calling the bartender. But I didn't know what I was going to tell him. I could see the outline of his hand pumping between my wife's legs and I knew he was fucking her with his finger. My head started to spin. I looked for something to hit him with. I reached for a thick beer mug behind the bar but I paused. If I hit him, I might kill him. The police would come. I might be arrested. But I was defending my wife, so that was ok. Or was it? I might be charged with murder! If I didn't kill him, he might take the mug and kill me with it! While my mind reeled, Keeg kept fucking Karen with his thick finger.

"She's soft and warm inside," he said as he worked her sex. "And she's cream'n all over the place."

He slowly drew his hand out from between Karen's legs. He held his finger up for me to see. It was shiny with my wife's lubrication. He smelled his finger with relish.

"This bitch is a fucking machine. I can tell." He inhaled my wife's aroma on his finger again. "She's going to cum when I pork her," he said putting his finger in his mouth and licking off her moisture.

"Sweet," he said. He reached into her purse and pulled out the key card for our room. "Karen, what is your room number," he said in a forceful voice.

"Six Twenty-five," she said softly.

Keeg smiled at me as he slipped the key card into his pocket.

"Proper dosing," he said. He put her purse over her shoulder and pulled her stool back to help her up.

"Stand up, baby," he said, and she did. He took her hand in his and she seemed to hold his.

"Well, Numb-nuts. Karen and I are going upstairs to get better acquainted. If you want to come, pay the bill and get your ass in gear."

They walked out of the lounge holding hands. Karen walked like someone who had had a little too much to drink. I knew she was drugged but I couldn't help feeling jealous and hurt as she walked away holding hands with another man. I felt like I'd been punched. I wanted to run somewhere or even worse, cry. I was angry with myself for not doing anything. I was angry with her for getting wet when he fingered her. I closed my eyes and rubbed them. This was all too horrible I thought. It couldn't be real. But when I opened my eyes, I saw them waiting for the elevator. I threw money on the bar and ran after them.

The three of us stepped into the elevator and the doors closed.

"Hit six," he said to me.

Then, turning to my wife, he bent down and kissed her. His large hands grabbed her ass through the thin dress fabric and pulled their bodies together. Karen's hands didn't move but she did seem to be kissing him back. When the bell for six rang they separated and walked towards the room. I followed franticly trying to think of some way to stop him. I looked around for a fire alarm but couldn't see one.

When we got inside, Keeg told me to sit in a chair near the back of the room and keep quiet.

"Raise your hands up, baby," he said to my wife.

He bent down and grabbed the hem of the little black dress and drew it up over her head. Karen's long blonde hair tumbled everywhere as the dress came off her. Keeg put it on the bed.

Karen stood before Keeg completely naked, staring blankly at the wall.

"What a fucking babe!" he said walking around her. He gently brushed her hair out of her face. "Like a young girl! This is going to be like porking your girlfriend from junior high school."

I couldn't take any more. I stood up, determined to stop him before it was too late.

"Look, Keeg," I said grabbing his arm. "What if her husband calls and she doesn't answer. He might call the police to..."

Before I could finish, Keeg pounced on me like a tiger. He grabbed me by the throat, squeezed my airway shut and lifted me from the ground by my neck! I pulled on his thick arms and kicked at his legs. I struggled to breathe but he was much too strong. Gradually my vision turned black and then I passed out.

My last thought was that I was dying.

I woke up on the floor feeling confused. I couldn't remember where I was or how I got there. My neck ached and the floor spun beneath me. I tried to get up but I couldn't.

My eyes gradually focused on a bed. I saw two naked people. A tiny woman on her back with her legs spread and a large man with his face between her legs going down on her. I didn't recognize them. I did recognize the unmistakable sounds of a woman becoming aroused. The small woman growled as if she were nearing orgasm.

"Not now babe," he ordered. "Not until I'm inside you."

When he stood up I could see he had an erection. His cock was incredibility thick and long and stood straight out from his body, like a spike. Taking her hands, he helped her to her feet. He backed up to a low dresser and sat on the edge pulling her towards him. He pressed his feet together and she straddled his legs as he pulled her closer. She stopped when his thick shaft bumped into her belly. With one hand he pushed his cock down between her legs and with the other he grabbed her tiny ass and pulled her still closer.

"Come on," he whispered. "Just a little bit farther."

She shuffled a little closer spreading her legs wider to get around his. From where I was laying on the floor I could see between the girls legs and I saw when his cock slid under her, brushing her pussy.

He moved her around by her hips as his cockhead sought her opening.

"There it is," he said as the bulb found its goal. He pulled her down and his thick shaft slid halfway into her body. "Oh baby! You feel so fucking good," he said enthusiastically. "You're so fucking juiced-up. You're not going to have any problems getting all my meat inside that twat, are you?"

With his large hands on her narrow hips, he pulled her down and his cock disappeared into her petite body.

"You never had anything that big in you before, did you baby?" he groaned.

He moved her hands so they rested on his muscular shoulders and she seemed to hold on. Then he pulled her head down to his and they kissed briefly.

"Shit! You feel so good I might wear you on my cock all night."

He held her face gently and they kissed again, but this time with greater passion. He straightened her up and shifted his position so his penis angled straight into her stuffed vagina. Then he took her hips and began to move her forward and back – fucking her vagina on his thick cock. After a while, he let go of her hips but she kept moving. Fucking herself slowly on his long veined shaft.

"That's it baby," he grunted.

He rested his hands on the dresser as the small woman did the work of their mating. Gradually the motion of her hips quickened and she tightened her grip on his shoulders.

In my dazed state I only saw two beautiful lovers. It was like watching the most realistic porno movie. I saw large perfectly proportioned man with a thick virile organ being fucked by a girlish woman who somehow sheathed his entire shaft into her womb with every stroke. When she drew her hips backwards part of his huge cock came into view, glistening with her wetness. The wetness her body made so that her lover could easily enter her body and deposit his seed near her fecund womb.

All the while, I laid on the floor in a daze. The room didn't spin anymore but I could not move without feeling a violent wave of vertigo. I tried to remember where I was and whom I was watching, but my brain refused to focus. It all seemed soft and foggy like sexy dream. My cock grew stiff and uncomfortable in my pants. Clumsily, I drew it out and began to stroke it as I watched them.

She didn't fuck him very long before she began to moan softly with each stroke and I knew that she was about to cum. I felt like I recognized her voice. She made a growling sound and started to shiver and I knew she was orgasming with her lover's large shaft deep in her belly. She wrapped her arms around him and held him tightly as she came.

As if triggered by her orgasm I came too. My semen drained out of my root and formed a puddle on the dirty red carpet.

As her orgasm subsided she seemed to grow weak and unsteady. Her partner wrapped his muscular arms around her and stood up. Her feet left the floor but his cock stayed planted deep within her tiny body.

He carried her effortlessly to the bed and laid her gently on her back; careful not to let his member slip out. He lifted his hips and his thick shaft slowly emerged from her body, until just the thick head remained in, gripped tightly by the thin pink lips of her vagina. He lifted her slender legs and wrapped them over his broad shoulders; changing the angle of her vagina so he could penetrate her more deeply. Then he leaned forward and slid his spike-like manhood back into her cleft.

His progress into her body stopped suddenly, as if something blocked his passage. Perhaps his knob had been stopped by the small woman's cervix. He shifted position and tried again to fully enter her vagina. His glans must have slipped past her cervix because the rest of his cock slid into her without resistance. Their bodies were pressed tightly together with his monstrous tool buried deeply inside his tiny lover.

Somehow I knew he was deeper than any man had ever been.

He fucked her for a long time. Slowly drawing his enormous organ from her body until only the bulbous head remained in her vagina and then sliding it back in until their pubic bones met. Using the whole length of his shaft, and forcing it deep into her small stretched cunt each time. He leaned forward and I could see them deep kissing as they mated.

For the first time I could see his testicles. They were enormous. Like heavy tennis balls, that bumped against her ass each time he plunged his prick into her hole. After what seemed like hours of this slow deep fucking, she seemed to regain her strength. Her thin pale arms came up and wrapped around his stump-like neck as they kissed.

Holding her to tightly to his body, he rolled onto his back without withdrawing from her pussy. Now she was on top of him while he fucked her from below. He fucked her faster, kissing her small breasts. His cock was a blur as he pounded her. She began to growl, and then she got stiff and her whole body shook.

I knew she was cumming again.

He slowed his pumping and then stopped. He stood up effortlessly with their bodies still joined. He carried the girl to the end of the bed. Taking her under her slender arms, he lifted her. His organ gradually emerged from her opening. More and more of his thick glistening penis appeared until it popped out of her hole. His shaft swayed back and forth for a moment and I could see that her vagina remained open. It had been stretched too far to immediately close.

He sat her gently on the floor next to the bed and pushed her back against it.

"Your tight cunt has got me ready to blow. Open your mouth Karen," he ordered.