Boob Medicine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I startled when he said her name. I shook my head to clear the cobwebs, but they wouldn't go. But one thing became painfully clear. This wasn't some porno movie I was watching. The small woman on the floor in front of me was my wife!

I watched her open her mouth for the large man. She put her tongue out and he rested his huge purple glans on it. I felt confused. Why was she letting him do this? Was this the future or the past? Was I watching her with her first lover, Bob? Hideous jealous feelings gripped me, more horrible because I couldn't yet remember about her drugging. All I knew was that my wife had just fucked another man and that she was about to let him ejaculate into her mouth!

"Ok, baby here it is," the large man said. And immediately a thick white jet of sperm shot out of the end of his dick and into my wife's waiting mouth. Three more shots followed, filling my wife's mouth full of his milky seed!

"Swallow it, Karen," he said.

My wife closed her mouth and obediently swallowed his enormous spend. She opened her mouth again, another thick jet shot in. Three more blasts filled her mouth again. She swallowed his cum without being told to this time. Over and over the thick hose filled my wife's mouth with his spunk and each time she dutifully swallowed it without encouragement.

I'd never dreamed a man could produce so much semen or control his ejaculation with such precision.

It seemed like hours but finally the large organ stopped erupting. The big man leaned forward, and my wife willingly took the knob into her mouth. I felt ill as she closed her lips around the thick head and sucked on it as if she wanted more of his sperm. He stroked the shaft with his hand and drained the last few drops into my wife's willing mouth. With his entire massive load in her belly, he pulled his hips back but Karen lifted her head off the bed; trying to keep his penis in her mouth.

"Let it go, babe," he said laughing. With a slurping sound his softening shaft slipped from my wife's hungry mouth. "I know a fucking machine when I meet one."

With his lust satisfied, the large man looked around the room and noticed me.

"Hey Numb-nuts. You're awake," he said grinning.

He came over to where I was on the floor and squatted down. His shaft was so long it touched the floor. He saw my limp cock hanging out of my pants and the pool of cum on the floor.

"Looks like you enjoyed the show," he said laughing. "Good boy."

He tussled my head and the room started to spin again.

"Let me help you get up."

He lifted me like a doll and placed me back in the chair. My head gradually cleared and I remembered about Keeg and the drugging and the whole horrible affair.

"I'm sorry about throttling you before. But these bitches can hear what's going on. Especially when you dose them lightly. You were freaking and saying a bunch of stupid shit that could have gotten her upset. It wouldn't have been nice to upset Karen. You understand, right?"

Keeg seemed like a different man now. He was relaxed and spoke to me like a caring friend. I guess mating with my wife had relieved some pent up tension.

"Yes," I agreed.

I felt defeated and sick. I couldn't get the picture of her fucking him as he leaned against the dresser, out of my mind. I couldn't stop hearing her growl, as she came with his monstrously large cock deep in her pussy, deeper that I could ever reach. I couldn't forget masturbating as I watched my own wife fucking another man.

"Good," he said, slapping me on the back. "Look. I want to make it up to you. Let me tell you the rest you need to know, if you're going to start medicating the bitches you want to pork."

He went over to his leather vest and took out a small airline bottle of liquor.

"We already talked about proper dosing. That's the first rule. Remember one drop for every ten pounds. Don't go by the weight written on their driver's license. The bitches are always at least ten pounds heavier then they tell the DMV."

He went to the bathroom and came back with a glass of water and a white washcloth.

"The second rule is never cum in a bitch's pussy. Catch it in a condom. Rohypnol is great stuff and produces complete amnesia. But it doesn't do any good when a bitch wakes up the next morning with a puddle of jism between her legs. A lot of these bitches take fidelity to their husbands and boyfriends seriously. And it makes them feel real shitty when they realize that they fucked some guy the night before, even if they can't remember doing it. Hey, these are beautiful, sexy women who give us a lot of pleasure. They don't deserve to feel shitty the next day. We want them to go home to hubby with a happy well fucked glow, but not to know why." He thought for a moment. "And besides, it's always better not to leave your DNA right where the cops like to go looking for it."

He opened the small bottle and poured a clear liquid into the glass. It looked like vodka.

"If you don't want to use a condom, dump your load in the bitch's mouth like I do. But give them something to drink afterwards. There's no reason for the bitch to wake up with jizz breath."

He took the glass and went over to where Karen sat.

"Here baby, drink this," he said.

He put the drink in her hand and guided it to her mouth. She drank it slowly and then set the glass on the floor when the glass was empty. She sat on the floor by the bed with her legs slightly spread. I could see that her pussy lips had closed. She stared blankly forward and made no attempt to move or speak.

"Ethyl alcohol dissolves the jizz real nice I'm told. And it busts up the DNA in case anyone goes looking for it later."

He picked up the glass, wiped it inside and out with the washcloth. He opened the dresser with the washcloth and dug around until he found Karen's old cotton t-shirt.

"The third rule is leave them like you found them," he said. Then to Karen he said, "Hands up, Karen."

He pulled her t-shirt over her head and smoothed it down over her back and breasts. He lifted her and carried her to the bed and laid her gently on the bed with her head on the pillow. He straitened her long hair a little, pulled the sheets up and then kissed her. It looked like a father kissing his daughter good night.

"Listen Numb-nuts, I've got some bad news for you," he said as he began to dress. "Me and Karen here got along a little too good. I don't run into a fucking machine like her too often, and we both were enjoying the shagging too much to rush it."

He strapped on his watch and checked the time.

"I know I promised you the chance to pork Karen too but the drug is gonna be wearing off soon." He put on his leather vest.

"If you two go at it now, she might remember some of it tomorrow and I can't allow that," he said. "Karen's a beautiful little girl who fucks like a rabbit and has a tight pussy and she doesn't deserve to feel bad tomorrow. So, I'm not going to let you fuck her tonight."

A complete stranger was telling me I couldn't fuck my own wife.

He took the key card out of his jacket pocket, wiped it with the washcloth and then put the card on the dresser.

"Time to go, Numb-nuts," he said helping me up. "Better police up that dick."

He turned off the lights and opened the door with the washcloth. Outside he said good-bye and was gone before I could look around.

I used my key card to go back into the room and sat down in the chair.

I watched Karen.

She looked like she was sleeping peacefully. I certainly wasn't feeling peaceful, though. My throat still hurt and visions of her fucking herself on Keeg's thick cock wouldn't leave my head. I knew it was the drug he gave her, but it really looked like she enjoyed having him inside her pussy, where only I belonged.

I sat there for hours, thinking about the events of the evening. I thought of a million things I could have done to stop Keeg, but didn't do. How had I been so stupid? My head pounded.

Karen rustled on the bed and I looked at the clock. I was surprised to see that it was five in the morning. The drug must have worn off.

"Are you still up, Dick?" she asked in a sleepy voice.

"I'm coming to bed now, dear," I whispered.

I undressed quickly and jumped in beside her. She rolled over and snuggled up against me, like she always does and went to sleep. I'd thought about everything so long, that I didn't know how I felt about anything anymore. All I was sure of was that I loved my tiny wife more than life itself. I fell asleep quickly.

I woke up to the sound of the shower running. It turned off and in a few moments the door opened. Karen came into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around her body and another on her head like a turban. She seemed bright and cheerful. She padded over to the bed, stepping in the puddle of semen I'd deposited on the floor, but she didn't notice it.

"Hello Sleepy-head," she said as she kissed me. "You look tired," she added with concern in her voice.

I watched her carefully to see if she showed any signs of remembering what had happened the previous night, but she seemed completely normal.

"Are you OK?" I said trying to sound casual.

"I feel great!" she said. She got on the bed and started jumping. She laughed when her towel fell off. "You...shouldn't ...stay...up...so...late," she said jumping naked on the bed like a little girl.

I thought about what Keeg had said about sending his conquests 'home to hubby with a happy well-fucked glow.'

I got up to brush my teeth while Karen bushed her long hair in the mirror next to the sink. She examined her image in the mirror.

"Dick, they really look bigger!" she said never taking her eyes off of the mirror.

"A hum," I said with toothpaste in my mouth.

"No Dick. They feel bigger too! Stop brushing and feel them!" she insisted.

I looked at her tits for the first time that morning. She was right! I reached out with both hands and felt them. The bulk and mass of each tit was noticeably greater. It felt like I was touching another woman. She pushed my hands away so she could feel them again.

"Oh God, I love this! Oh God, Dick I love this so much!"

She turned a joyful pirouette.

"Look at how they move. They never moved like that before!"

I was as amazed as she was. She turned to face me, happier than I'd ever seen her. She dropped to her knees and kissed my limp cock with almost religious reverence.

"Thank you for my boob medicine. I guess I finally got enough."