Boots and Birthday Suits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us watched the video together. It was basic pro wrestling rules of one partner in the ring at a time. Partners must tag in order to switch. No closed fists, no choking, no hair pulling, clean breaks on the ref's requests, in the ropes breaks a wrestling hold, a count of 20 for being outside the ring, etc. There were obviously some differences.

- being in the ropes does not stop a sexual attack - M v M, F v F, pins are 5 counts - a F pinning a M is a 3 count - a M pinning a F is a 7 count - falls can be won by pin, submission or forced orgasm - the referee is the final determination on whether a wrestler reached orgasm - submissions are only verbal declarations to the ref, NOT tapping out - matches are best two out of three falls with at least 1 fall won by forced orgasm unless otherwise specified.

The demonstration video had different scenarios with MM, MF and FF. The two women were hot and the video was mostly very hot. As you may have guessed, I didn't find the MM sections hot. Following the video, we didn't have any questions. I wanted to make up questions to keep Ms. L in the room longer but I'm sure Madison would have seen through that scheme. We signed our agreement and thanked Ms. L.

"I will leave you to wait for your match. Use the phone on the night stand if you need anything at all."

With time to kill and a hot mixed wrestling video available it wasn't long before we were going at it hot an heavy, if only to keep our minds off of what was awaiting us. Later we got into out boots. I had wanted black boots and Madison had wanted white, which I was not about to do. Madison's blond hair, great smile and curvy body lead Ms L to refer to her as an angel and since I wore my hair close to hide my receding hairline, she suggested I go with the black boots and be a hawk, making a great opposite to angel. Madison loved it. It played into my ability to play a bad boy even though I really wasn't.

Even though we only wore boots and nothing else in the ring we did get to wear minimal costumes to the ring. Ms. L had some white angel wings made for Madison that were petite and cute and she looked so sexy in them I wanted to plunge into her every time I saw her in them! I got bigger black wings that I wore with menacing sunglasses and my best bad boy act. Madison loved it so much I was worried we might start shagging in the hallway on the way to the ring.

We stretched and discussed our plan. I stressed that we should tag often. We were new and I figured we would be winded if we stayed in too long. She suggested that we work the same body part on an opponent. As you can see, she was more the hawk, than I ever could be. Sexually we figured we would focus on the female since I wasn't going to help with a guy and Maddy leaned very bi anyway.

That hour plus was up before we knew it, and boy were my legs weak. When the knock came, Madison actually started trembling. I had never seen her like that before but it was too late to back out now. With a quick check of our skimpy outfits and some deep breaths we followed the valet into the hallway. As we heard music and crowd noises, Madison leaned over to me and whispered, "Let's own this!" That was all I needed and I tried to imagine we were just playing a part, which we were.

We reached the end of the hallway and finally we could see ring and the crowd. It was a good size ring just like the one we trained in. The room was bigger than I expected. The crowd must have been about 60-80 people! For some reason I had envisioned 10-20 people. The entire crowd wore masks to protect their identities. We were told that some of the members were also wrestlers and could be in the crowd.

I tried to look like a bad ass, which was not easy while weighing 155lbs, wearing sunglasses indoors and nervous as hell. Madison was playing her role of sexy angel to perfection. I was fighting arousal just watching her. We made our way up the ring steps. Maddy entered the ring as if she had a deep relationship with the ropes. It got everyone's attention and was well received. I entered the ring quickly and aggressively to shoot angry looks at everyone who just ogled my wife even though I was internally proud that my wife's hotness shined though. Introduced as Hawk & Angel we received a decent applause as we acknowledged the crowd. We went to our corner and waited for our opponents.

Out of the hallway they came. They were announced as S&M (Sarah and Michael) with a record of 2 and 2. He had one of those red ball strap things in his mouth and was wearing a spiked leather collar lead by a leash she was holding. They both had black patent leather wrestling boots. She wore studded leather forearm wraps and a studded leather waist band and a riding crop. I thought they looked more silly than intimidating. What was intimidating was how she sauntered in like she owned the place. She was clearly the anchor of this team. They were older than us. I think late 30's for both. Sarah looked her age but definitely kept in shape. She was thick from her hips through her thighs. Being an ass man, I found that hot. I first noticed Maddy for the well-shaped junk in her trunk. We would learn later that she was the bread winner on a solid corporate career path that she gave up for them to have kids. When the economy turned, it really hit them hard. She looked like she ran that relationship and I'm sure he was always wearing that "leash" one way or another.

She was almost as tall as me and looked like Madison would be giving up 10 or 15lbs to her easy. Of course Madison only saw another strong woman only as a challenge and her cute innocent sex appeal act didn't hide that she couldn't wait to tangle with this other alpha female. The husband was clearly the weak link of the team. He looked to be an inch taller than me and only a few pounds heavier.

The referee brought us to the center of the ring for a final rundown of the rules, but it was clearly used as a moment to intimidate the other team. My stare down on Sarah clearly had no affect as she ran her riding crop up an down me with a little smack scarily close to my package. I doubt my poker face was good enough to hide it's effect on me. Madison was doing much better with Michael and it was starting to show and when Sarah noticed it and she was not happy at all. She yanked him back to their corner but not before Madison shoot her a smirk. It was first blow of the fight and since we were the rookies, I'm glad we landed it.

Maddy let me start the match since she knew this was a fantasy I waited for my whole life. She sent me off with a great kiss. Sarah was leading off for their team. The embarrassment of wrestling naked in front of an audience washed away. All I had was the sexual excitement like I was a virgin all over again!

The bell rang and Sarah and I circled then met with a standard collar and elbow clinch. She was no weakling. We both strained against one another. In a quick move, she pulled my arm down and got me in good side headlock. My face was mashed up against her side and her forearm was pressing painfully against my jaw. Between feeling her boob resting on my head and the fact that she smelled great, I was now the one who was starting to show arousal.

"C'mon baby! Don't let that bitch do that to you!" Madison yelled from the corner.

Sarah shot back, "Oh he's going to let me do this and a whole lot more sweetie!"

She followed that by grinding the headlock hold on me and damn it hurt. I tried to push on her elbow to get out but she sunk the hold back in. Two more tries failed so I pushed us to the ropes and sent her across the ring into the ropes. When I ran to meet her at the center of the ring she caught me with a clothesline move across the throat.

With a big thud I crashed to the mat flat on my back. I grabbed my throat and coughed uncontrollably. I could hear Madison gasp. Our budding wrestling career was looking pretty bleak at the moment. The crowd liked how Sarah started off. She didn't miss a beat and was on me with a boot stomp to my gut. This time she took a moment to blow Madison a kiss. After I managed to roll over to my hands and knees Sarah delivered a swift kick to my side, sending me right back the canvas. Any arousal my penis had showed was definitely gone.

Mike yelled, "Yeah! Stay on top of him!"

Sarah did just that. She led me to my feet by my head. I was bent over and she lifted her knee up into my gut. I managed to stay standing but since I was bent over she delivered an elbow to the back of my head. I saw stars and I dropped me to the canvas again on all fours.

Slowly, Sarah slowly licked her hand and then slapped my ass hard! It was loud and left a giant red handprint on my ass. The crowd bustled with laughter. I could see Madison's look of embarrassment with her hand on her face. I thought having to wrestle naked to save our home was low but this was an even lower moment for me.

Sarah brought me to my feet again and whipped me into their corner. I hit hard back first and sagged into the turnbuckles. Mike quickly wrapped his arm around my neck to hold me there. Sarah distracted the male ref with caresses while Mike tightened his choke on me.

"Gee Sarah won't need my help to finish your sorry ass off.", he whispered in to my ear.

"Go fuck yourself!", was all I could get our through the choking spittle.

Madison was screaming at the ref to, "Fucking pay attention!", which he finally did. He raced over to the corner where Mike finally let go of me and I coughed and gasped for air. Sarah lifted my head up and said, "Now hang in there. We aren't done having fun with you." and planted a deep kiss on me. I couldn't even enjoy it or kiss back.

She tagged Mike and he came and held my held head up and said, "I'm not going to kiss you." He reared back and gave me a forearm smash to my jaw. My head snapped back over the turnbuckle. As I came forward, he hip tossed me out of the corner on to the mat. If there was a scoreboard we were getting blown out.

Mike went for a quick pin and hooked my leg. The ref started a 5 count. 1....2....3 and I was able to kick up and get my shoulder up like we were taught. Mike whined to the ref for a faster count. It gave me a moment to collect my self. I was able to get to a knee. After arguing, Mike turned back and reached down to me. I met him with the best right hand to his gut that I could muster. It totally caught him and the crowd by surprise. It stunned him and I had to build on it.

"Hey! No closed fists!" Sarah yelled from her corner. At the same time the ref warned me about using closed fists.

Madison yelled back, "Shut up bitch! Get him again baby!"

I was still on my knee as Mike turned back to me. He raised his clasped fists over his head to deliver an axe handle blow. In doing so, he exposed his whole mid section to me, but to take advantage I had to act fast. This time I gave him a decent forearm to the stomach and that doubled him over. We were now closer to my corner and Madison was screaming for me to tag. I got to my feet a bit wobbly. I was feeling better and wanted to hit him again but I had to tag out.

I tagged Madison and she came flying into the ring ready to get a piece of Mike. She charged him, but by now he was playing possum. He flipped her to the mat with an arm drag takedown. She landed with a thud. Mike kept a hold of her left arm put her in an arm bar hold. They were facing away from me but as he added pressure I saw her flail.

I knew Madison was mad at herself for getting in that hold. As he cranked on her arm she let out a small yelp. Still not recovered, I tried to get back in to the ring but the ref stopped me. That bitch Sarah took that opportunity to rush in and give Madison a kick to the gut. The ref turned and chased Sarah back to her corner before she could land another blow.

It was barely 5 minutes and we were getting taken apart. We were rookies and dammit, we looked every bit the part. That asshole, Mike, yelled to the crowd, "I think the Angel has an injured wing." which got some laughs. Then he reached down and groped her breast. "Mmmm, I do love breast meat!" Which got a bigger laugh. I wanted to kill him.

Mike used Madison's arm to pull her to her feet. Now I could see her face in anguish. I know that she was willing to do this but I hadn't thought about seeing my wife in pain. I felt stupid and this hurt worse then when I was in the ring taking a beating.

Mike twisted her arm making Madison wince and grab her shoulder. He slowly spun around, cranking another agonizing twist on her arm. Maddy winced louder this time and went up on one leg.

Using baby talk, Mike said, "Oh, is the poor little angel gonna cry now?"

She shook her head and said, "No fucking way you little prick!" Honestly, she looked like she was two seconds away from crying.

Still holding her left arm, Mike pushed her up against the far ropes. He wrapped her arm over the top rope and yanked on it. Madison yelled out in pain.

The ref barked at Mike, "Break the hold!"

Mark ignored him and pulled on it again!

The ref started to count, "1! Break the hold! 2! Break the damn hold! 3! Get her off of the ropes!'

Mike broke the hold knowing that a 5 count disqualified them and that meant no money and a possible suspension for Sarah and him. The ref got in Mike's face about keeping out of the ropes while Madison sagged on the ropes and clutched her tortured arm. Sarah took this opportunity to slide down the ring apron and grab Madison by the hair. Sarah turned Madison around to choke her over the top rope. Both the crowd and I yelled at the ref to stop Sarah from what she was doing! Poor Maddy kicked and flailed as the ref ran over there.

Sarah pulled down on Madison's head and let go, sending Maddy flying back into the ring and on her back clutching her throat. Her breasts were heaving with each gasp for air. That bitch, Sarah, wiped her hands and made a face like she had just handled something filthy.

I was worried Mike might try another pin but instead he grabbed Madison's legs in his arms and lifted up. She tried to kick free but he had a good hold. Still holding her legs, he rolled her over and squatted down putting her in an excruciating Boston crab!

"Noooo!" I yelled from our corner. I yelled to Madison "C'mon baby! You can get to the ropes!" Her pained face looked up at me and then to the ropes. Mike squatted lower, which made Madison pound the canvas in pain. I was conflicted because as sad as I was to see my wife hurting, submission leg holds like the Boston crab are a huge turn on for me.

The ref kept asking Madison if she wanted to give. She would snap back, "No!" She managed to get closer to the ropes and had only about six more inches to go.

"You can do it baby! I know you can do it!", I shouted.

Sarah shouted, "Finish that little slut! You here me?! Finish her!"

Knowing that Madison was getting close to the ropes, Mike really cranked back on her legs! The pain was too much for her.

With tears now streaming down her face, she screamed, "I GIVE! I GIVE! I GIVE!"

The ref called for the bell. "YES!", Mike shouted as he released her and proudly strutted around the ring with his arms raised to the applause of the crowd. The ref checked on Madison as I rushed to her side. She was clutching her back in pain. I just kept repeating, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!", as I held her. I told her we could just go home. Since this was our first match we had $1000 coming to us either way.

Madison's stubbornness refused to let her just quit. She saw Sarah and Mike celebrating in their corner and said, "No way in hell we are quitting!" while wiping the tears away from her eyes.

I walked her back to our corner. The ref let us know that we only had about another minute before the next fall. I was definitely going to be starting it. The rules were that they had to win two falls and at least one fall had to be by forced orgasm so we knew they would be attacking us sexually.

The ref motioned to us to be ready and I stepped back in the ring and gave Madison a quick kiss. I asked if she would be ok and she nodded. The bell rang and I found myself facing Sarah again. She looked as confident as ever and it only made her sexier. I wondered if this whole idea was a giant mistake.

This time, we circled much slower. That was because she was strutting and making sure I, and everyone else, got to take in all of her body. She stopped and bent over to "adjust" her boot, which was really about sticking her ample ass out and letting me drool over it. And drool I did. Hey, I love my wife, but Sarah's ass was just there and naked and damn it was looking good. She ran her hands up her body as she stood back up. She finished by cupping her breast with them and pursing her lips at me.

A "Hey!" from Madison, snapped me out of staring at Sarah. Sarah and I met with a clinch like the last fall. My heart was racing. We strained against each other. This time I was able to force her back. I was able to force her back to a neutral corner. As she pressed up against the turnbuckle, I shifted my right arm from the back of her neck to under her chin. With her being about my height I was able to force her head back, which opened her whole body up to me.

With my left forearm, I gave her a quick shot to the stomach, like I had done to Mike. She let out an "OOOF!" and doubled over. Mike yelled, "Hey! he can't punch her like that!" The ref signaled that I had used my forearm.

Again, I used her chin to push her back up against the turnbuckle and delivered another shot to her gut while Madison cheered me on. After I leaned Sarah up against the turnbuckle a third time, the ref said, "Ok, let's get out of that corner." But I liked the position I had on her and wanted to keep it. Then I realized how I could.

I remembered that the rules said ropes wont break a sexual attack. With Sarah's whole naked body stretched out, I went after her left breast with my mouth. I started sucking and licking her nipple with aggression. I ran my left hand up her side and squeeze her just under her rib cage. The crowd went nuts and she squirmed in the corner, which showed everyone the effect I was having on her! The crowd loved it. Mike was pissed and I'm sure Madison was too.

I ran my left hand up further and pinched her hardening nipple while flicking it with my tongue. Sarah was trying to push my face away so I started sucking on her other breast while still pinching her left nipple. Then I ran my left hand down her body to the inside of her thigh. I purposely didn't touch her pussy. I wanted her to know my hand was nearby and could be coming for her pussy at any moment!

The crowd was cheering loudly now. They didn't expect the newbie to be the sexual aggressor this early and clearly neither did Sarah. To my surprise I heard, "Yes! Keep on her honey! She's getting weaker!" from my corner. Madison's support only made me feel more powerful! With my mouth still going to town on her breast, I ran my hand up and down her inner thigh and then I merely brushed it across her pussy lips and her whole body lurched.

I looked up from her breast and asked, "Did you just cum for me?"

Still struggling she answered, "No way you ass!"

I knew she didn't but the control had definitely switched in the match and she did look scared.

"Will you get them out of the god damn corner!" Mike screamed at the ref.

"No rope breaks for sex attacks and you know that.", the ref yelled back.

I kept playing all around her pussy with my hand. The excitement had my dick firm enough to brush against her pussy too. I was slow baking this bitch good. I finally stuck my fingers in her pussy and she was way wet! I started to finger fuck her agressively. At the same time, I moved my right hand from under her chin to the back of her head to give her a good yank of her hair! It worked as well as I had hoped as she let out a deep moan.