Boots and Birthday Suits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife showed that her Angel character had a devilish side as she used the ref's distraction with Mike to ruthlessly grab Sarah by the hair and drag her kicking and screaming back across the ring to our corner. The ref turned around and came running over but it was too late. Sarah was well behind enemy lines.

Madison pulled Sarah too her feet and slammed her face first into the top turnbuckle. She then put Sarah's head on the second turnbuckle so that Sarah was perfectly bent over. Then she tagged me in and smiled at me. My wife was in essence giving me a present! She knew that I loved her, but that I also had been dying to get at Sarah's voluptuous ass. She figured that she would give me this "present" and have us win all at once.

I galdly got in the ring and already had a decent erection going. I got behind Sarah who began whimpering and pleading, "No, no, no. Please don't!"

From the apron, Madison got right in Sarah's face, "Oh poor thing, but this is what we are here for."

I slid my hard cock over Sarah's pussy and she quivered. Even with my excitement I tried to honor my character, Hawk, and looked into the audience. I made eye contact with an young woman who was clearly enthralled with what was about to happen and said, "You're next bitch!"

The crowd went nuts, the woman looked like she had an orgasm on the spot, which made the man next to her quite pissed with me. And with that I plunged my cock into Sarah's pussy making Sarah let out a deeeeep moan!

I tell you what. That was the first new pussy I had my cock in since Madison and I were on a break and oh wow it felt good! Too good!

Madison handn't thought of it and neither had I! Madison knew that I was always one to last long at intercourse. It was a trait that had endeared me to some hot girls that I had no business dating in my youth.

Within a couple of pumps into Sarah's pussy, both her and I were both on the brink of orgasm! I tried to mask it, but between my breathing change and my sudden stopping Sarah knew that I was in trouble as bad as she was.

Madison gave me a WTF look. She saw the fear and shock in my eyes and realized what was happening.

At that moment Sarah stood upright and shot an elbow to my ribs. I backed away clutching my side with my dick still rock hard covered in her juices. Sarah was still in her own sex coma but some adrenaline was helping her focus. She immediately dropped to her knees in front of me, grabbed my cock and started to blow me right there in the middle of the ring!

"DAMMIT!", I heard Madison exclaim!

My head and arms arched back as her tongue had a field day with my cock. She really knew what she was doing. She would pull away and tounge flick the end of my cock and then go to a deep throat blow job.

"That's my girl! You've got him!" Yelled Mike from their corner.

I could hear Madison shouting, "Don't you cum! Don't you let the cunt make you cum!"

I had a sadness thinking how much I was letting Madison down but Sarah's mouth was just sucking my dick into submission.

My knees got weak. I didn't cum but I was losing my balance and I tried to reach for the ropes. I didn't make it and Sarah just held my dick in her hand while I fell over. The worst of it is that I was reaching for a rope on the far side from our corner.

Once I hit the mat, I thought Sarah would go right back to blowing me. Instead she straddled me and consumed my cock with her pussy. She began to ride me, controlling the pace and rhythm. Her successful pre-soccer mom life in corporate America, being in control and dominating men, came shining through.

"Mmmmm, why don't you just cum inside me Hawk? I promise I will make it last if you do."

I was in serious trouble. I kept telling myself that she was on the brink of orgasm too. It was just hard to beleive that right now. I was so weak, between losing weight for the fight and being near orgasm, I couldn't move her or buck or anything. This 3rd fall was long and what little stamina I had hit a wall.

"Oh I know what you need." said Sarah as she turned around so her ample ass that I had been not so secretly lusting after was now facing me. She grabbed my cock to reinsert it into her pussy.

Now I was the one pleading, "No, please no. Don't! Please!"

Now the ass that I wanted so badly was the thing I feared most. Sarah's ass looked amazing! As her pussy slid down my cock, her ass rested on my stomach and it was electric!

I began to breathe super fast and I was flailing under her. I rocked my head side to side and slapped the canvas fighting the orgasm that was relentlessly trying to break though.

The ref was on me, "Are you cumming?!"

"NO!" I gasped.

Sarah wasn't letting up as she really started to pump my cock. She would slowly rise to the tip and then I could see her ass muscles clinch as she snapped her pussy back down on my dick. Each time she did it my body jumped as shockwaves of pleasure shot through my body.

"You hang in there baby! You can beat her!" I could hear Madison yelling.

"Give it up! He's done for!" Mike countered from his corner.

Everyone knew Mike was right including myself, but somehow I hung on. Fighting my orgasm was some of the worst pain I had felt. Why was I fighting it so. It didn't matter since you get paid for your first fight regardless. But there I was, my body almost coming off the ground each time Sarah consumed my cock. I was still hanging on and determined not to cum.

The next time she snapped that ass down on my cock, out of nowhere I sat straight up! In one quick move I grabbed the back of Sarah's hair with my left hand! I reached around and clutched her right breast with my other hand and fell back to the canvas but pulled Sarah back with me!

"HAIR!" Mike yelled at the ref, but I quickly let go of her hair and wrapped my arm under her chin. Now she was trapped and my dick was still inside her. I don't know where that move came from nor the energy to do it but I had magically tunred the tables and I knew I had to take advantage.

I slid my right hand down from Sarah's breast until I found her clit and began work it. Sarah's body and mainly her booty writhed on me.

"Oooooooooooo!" she uttered.

"YES!" Madison screamed from the corner.

I could see the crowd was on their feet!

Mike yelled to the ref, "That's a choke! That's a fucking choke!"

The ref checked my arm and saw it was only under her chin. "No choke." he declared. Now I began to roll my hips thrusting my cock into Sarah's pussy. I obviously wasn't getting deep but I knew my rubbing of her clit more than made up for it.

Sarah was wildly waving her arms hoping to grab something that would save her but we were just far enough from the ropes so that she couldn't reach. Being in control of the pace of the fucking got the threat of my own orgasm under control but I knew I had to get her back to the brink of orgasm.

With my arm, I pulled Sarah's chin back more and twisted it a little to the side. Now my mouth was in her neck right by her ear.

"I know you thought you had me, but now I have you, don't I." I whispered into her ear in my best evil villain voice.

"Fuck You!", Sarah responded.

Softly, I said, "You know you want this." then firmly I grunted, "Admit it!" I thrust into her and pressed on her clit as a I said it. Now she is the one who had a shockwave through her body.

"No. No I don't." she replied, but it was noticeably weaker. I knew I was on to something.

While I kept thrusting and rubbing her, "I don't believe you."

"Fuck you." Sarah repeated.

"Your not a dominatrix at all. You were just searching." I said.

She weakly replied, "No." and grabbed my hand that was rubbing her clit, but she didn't pull it away.

"Yes! You wanted to find one that fought back." I said and then rolled us over to her stomach with me now laying on top of her. Still inside her, still thrusting.

"Oooooooooo!", Sarah moaned then feebly said, "no." again.

I knew I was in her head. What started as a ploy had me stumble upon how she viewed men and I was determined to finish her.

"Oh but yes, but none of them stood up to you. Not your husband. Not any of them!" I said with another forceful thrust into her pussy.

Sarah moaned more. She was all but done. "Yes. Yes. Yes.", she whimpered into the mat. Tears started streaming down her face.

In my focus, I hadn't noticed that the crowd and everyone had now gone silent. The action had now turned into drama. The ref was now down on the canvas looking right into Sarah's face for signs of orgasm.

"Back off!" I barked at the ref, "I'll tell you when she cums!" and he backed away. Amazingly, I had really become my Hawk character: A bad boy, rude, strong, sexy and relentless. I could see that Madison and the other women in the crowd were anxiously anticipating my next words. They had just watched undress Sarah down to her soul and they were enthralled with me.

I suddenly felt conflicted. I felt sorry for Sarah but at the same time I wanted to destroy her. I wanted to crush her for Madison. I wanted Madison to see me as a real sexual force. Not just a guy pretending to be one for her. I just couldn't believe I was willing to ruin another marriage to do it.

But I was.

I calmly said into her ear, "Only a true man would take your best shots and come back to dominate you. That's want you truly want."

"Oooooooooooo yes! Oh God yes!", Sarah said with even more tears streaming as I kept thrusting into her.

I pulled my right hand out from under Sarah and grabbed the fleshy part of her ass that was exposed and I leaned back down to her ear.

"Now you know; I AM THAT MAN!" I grunted and proceed to thrust into her as hard as I could over and over again!

With each thrust she squealed! I grabbed both of her wrists and pulled back behind her! I was now on my knees as was she but she was face down on the mat screaming ecstasy with every thrust. I was thrusting with every thing I had left.

She was screaming, "Oh God! Oh God! Oh my God! Oooooooooo!"

I gave her no quarter. "You fucking cum for me! You cum for me like you never came before!"

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! OH FUCK! OH MY GOD! FUUUUUCK!"

"THIS IS MY PUSSY BITCH! YOU HEAR ME! YOUR PUSSY BELONGS TO ME! SAY IT! SAY IT YOU LITTLE BITCH! SAY IT!!!!"

"IT"S YOUR PUSSY! IT"S YOUR PUSSY! IT"S YOUR PUSSY! OH MY GOD! I'M YOURS! I'M YOUR FUCKING PUSSY!!!!!" Sarah screamed at the top of her lungs!

Suddenly her body actually convulsed and lurched to the side and both of us fell over to the mat. It happened with such force that I ended up about 3 feet from her.

I looked and Sarah was still flailing and kicking. Her body was going nuts and involuntarily convulsing with ecstasy. She was muttering gibberish that made no sense. It was mixed in with an occasional, "I'm yours!" and "It's your pussy!" Apparently I had unleashed all the years of pent up sexual frustration in her life.

I looked at Mike and he was just in jaw dropping shock. He rushed to his wife's side. Sarah's body had finally calmed down and she lay there in a ball, clutching her pussy, rocking back and forth still muttering. Mike reached down to her and she moved away. Mike looked back to me with his own tears and said nothing. But I knew what he was thinking, "Why? Why did you have to do this?"

Everyone, including myself was in shock. The ref was as caught up in the drama as everyone else. He snapped out of it and signaled for the bell! He raised my hand and announced "Hawk & Angel win the match 2 falls to 1!"

The crowd erupted with applause and whistles. I looked out at all these wealthy people in masks standing and cheering. I looked down and Mike trying to console Sarah. I realized that this crowd wasn't cheering for Madison and me. They just got what they wanted. They saw the spectacle and destruction just like the coliseum of ancient Rome.

I snatched my arm down from the ref's grasp. I gave a nasty look to him and the crowd. They only cheered more thinking I was playing my heel character Hawk. I turned and headed to our corner and I saw Madison.

I could see in her face, she knew how I felt. She knew me to my core like no one else. It's why I will only ever love her. She had never experienced a fucking like that from me, but she wasn't worried about that. She knew we had just won our first match and had $1000 to help pay our past due mortgage, but she wasn't worried about that. She was only worried about me.

She met me in the ring before I made it in the corner. She knew I was upset. She knew that I was concerned about the couple we just beat. The couple that early I wanted to beat up because of how they were beating up on Madison. She gets me.

No talking. No nothing. She just hugged me and whispered, "I love you." into my ear. It's what I needed. It's exactly what I needed. Madison was always the one who knew that. And that is why I love her.

With that, I was overwhelmed with emotion and I grabbed Madison by the shoulders and pushed her back to our corner. "Baby?", she said wondering what I was doing. We started kissing uncontrollably.

She wrapped her legs around my waist as I pressed her against the turnbuckles. She reached down and pulled my cock into her pussy. The crowd gasped.

Slowly and deliberately I just kept pushing into her. Madison threw her head back and moaned. I kissed her neck gently and kept a smooth deliberate rhythm in and out of her pussy. Madison was on the brink of orgasm in no time. I was there too. Maddy was biting her lip which was my little tell I had on her. She didn't know it but her fakes never had a lip bite.

I didn't care that the whole crowd was watching us. I didn't care that we had just won. I wanted to make love to my wife right then and there. I didn't want to dominate her. I just wanted to pleasure her. I think I most of all wanted to show everyone that while I just fucked Sarah into oblivion, more than anything I love Madison.

With that thought, I came. I came with a such a rush of an orgasm that made me weak and I almost collapsed. Madison held the ropes and kept her legs around me to keep me stable.

That must have been the last bit of energy I had because I was so weak. Madison had to help me out of the ring and help me down the hallway to our suite. The staff came to help, but she quietly shooed them away. I barely remember Madison getting me into bed.

I woke up about 12 hours later with Madison already dressed and having our things packed.

"I'm glad you woke up, or I would have had to wake you real soon.", she said.

I tried to talk but I only grumbled like the confused half awake person I was.

"They said that we have to be ready and in the car no later than noon which is in about 40 minutes."

I manage to get to a sitting position on the side of the bed. Sore as hell and still exhausted after all that sleep.

Thank god Madison has a drill sergeant side to her. "C'mon let go, lets go, let's go. You have to get in the shower. I have all your things ready. Let's go." she barked at me while clapping her hands in cadence to wake me.

I made it to the shower and got my things on. It was a rush job and I looked it. We called and told them we were ready for our car. They ensured only one couple at a time so that there is not any good or bad fraternizing between couples.

In the blacked out suburban, there was a nice gift basket and a congratulations card form Ms. L. There was nice little message about knowing it must have been hard but congrats on winning and that the crowd really liked us. There was an insert with some notes about the account our money would be in and that they would be in touch with us for future matches.

Madison seemed to handle all this as if we had been on a simple night out on the town. She was amazing that way. No one could ever tell that her and her husband just naked sex wrestled another couple in front of an audience.

I wondered how well I could handle it. Honestly, I wondered that if they called us to wrestle again, what I would say.