All Comments on 'Booty Call'

by astuffedshirt_perv

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good girl going bad

She already went bad when she repeatedly humiliated herself for him, and made it clear that she's willing to be his fucktoy even though he has a girlfriend. Might as well go the whole nine yards with it, though it would be interesting to see her ditch him go down that road with someone other than a guy who's cocky to the point of self-destructively stupid. You can't be like that and keep secrets from your girlfriend. It's an easy transition - there are guys like that who are much smarter than Mr. Position One.

moboulionmoboulionabout 12 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed this story, you gotta keep writing it. I think overall she'll go back to him as she'll remember that feeling. Maybe have her try not to go back, but need will again overcome her. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Stuff

Great start, love the characters and the internal conflict, I think this has great potential. The descent and continued discovery of Jen's submissive nature has some obvious legs to run on in this setting. I'd love to see some further humiliation with wardrobe restrictions in class, a lesbian scene (maybe with Karen), unexpected group play, maybe a brother or sister visits campus, some pain play, etc. I also think you have laid the groundwork for more than just a fuck buddy relationship, and perhaps, I am hoping, even a surprise regarding Jason's relationship status.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Cute story

Jason reminded me of my own boyfriend-who-claims-to-be-just-a-fuckbuddy. This story made me equally horny and sad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
best

This is the best story I've read on here. You really know how to write to get women hot and wet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
waiting for the next installment!

I'm eagerly waiting for the next installment! There are so many directions that you can take this. You've really built Jen's character to be one that a lot of us can understand. Although we all want someone to love and have meaningful intimacy with, there's something totally hot about wanting nothing more from someone than sharing physical pleasure. In my last relationship, the man was very loving/tender and sometimes I really wished he'd just bend me over and show me whose boss. The one-dimensional nature of Jason's desires are certainly not ideal for Jen's first and might have some sort of downstream negative psychological effects on her interactions with men. He has a girlfriend and has made it clear that he wants nothing more from her than her body... and she seems to dislike herself for wanting him back. Why can't she stay away? Why can't she put her intellectual reasoning over her physical reactions to him? Why does she let herself fall so completely into his control? Does she have feelings for him other than lust for his dick? You've completely captured the essence of questionable decision making that a lot of us women can't understand in ourselves. I'm really interested in how you will make this unfold... whether or not it's going to turn into nothing more than smut or if you will further explore the psychology behind Jen's decisions. She is young/naive after all... you have a stage to build her into a woman. I'm very interested in finding out what kind she will be!

gemman1gemman1over 11 years ago
Very Nice

Your Doing a great job! Keep it up!.. I might take her down a little more D/s path and make him more dependent on her to get his "Fix" so to speak.

PaperdartPaperdartover 11 years ago
Good

I enjoyed this story and hope that you find the time to continue it. I particularly like the way that Jen has been having to pay with photographs for Jason to come and cater to her lust. I would like that theme to be continued and expanded. Jen should become the victim of her own desires more willing to follow Jason's lead.

Barkley570Barkley570over 10 years ago
Rough but Hot

I cringed at the humiliation Jason inflicted. What a monster.. Doesn't even know her name. Feel so sorry for Jen; driven for closeness and yes, sex. You did such a good job: I just hate him. Which is what you must have wanted at this place in the story. You are a wonderful writer and I so enjoyed your art.

sopharoonessopharoonesover 10 years ago
well fuck me

i think the most twisted thing bout jason is all the liitle "compliments" he throws into his "torture", he seems upfront bout only being a fuck buddy but then there is so much that any girl wld see as lights of hope it cld b something more. apart from that loved her descent into pure hormonal, primitive sexual lust. good girl goes bad is always hot. i shall move on and see wat else u have written now. cheers

JerryJonesAfriqueJerryJonesAfriqueover 8 years ago

Either way works for me. Jason is the assiest-hole I ever read of. So fucking hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

what a waste of time!! worse story by far

zammzammover 8 years ago
good God

Jason is a true prick but he is not the focal point. The story gets its power from Jen's slow and gradual descent into utter sexual desire, a craving that cannot be denied. Jen gets sucked step by step into a sexual vortex that she cannot resist and cannot escape from. You ask what happens next? Jen's deepest, oldest and most primitive parts of her brain have been stimulated and awakened. The memory trace is now there and to try to overcome it now would be more difficult than a junkie trying to kick heroin cold turkey. I'm afraid this is just the first night of Jen's transformation and degradation. Into the abyss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Utterly amazing!

Fantastic. I read this a long time ago and had to read it again. It was better than I remembered. You are an amazing writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My vote

Keep her a good girl, but I sense it’s too late for that.

maddictmaddictover 3 years ago

"I've never met a girl like you before".

At the end of the story Jen thought she was raped, she did say no, but didn't really try and leave. Jason did leave her alone from time to time, Naked but alone. I'm confused

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 3 years ago

I couldn't even stay with page two.

This A-Hole's appeal eludes me. Completely.

She does need to audition contenders to be her boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You're so good, it's scary. Not for the faint of heart for sure.

ThomasLordThomasLordover 2 years ago

Great story. In my world, Jen has been turned to the dark side and will need nasty sex again where she submits to his will.

irvingsmusingsirvingsmusingsover 2 years ago

Such a delightful, dirty, kinky, twisted story. Such a devious, diabolical, evil not-boyfriend. So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really appreciated how great this story is! I plan to utilize it with similarly delusional female AND male patients as a splendid example of how the society we live in glamorizes rape and non-consensual relationships. Perhaps this story could be summarized as: "Please do not rape me, except if..."

KingCuddleKingCuddle12 months ago

I left during page two.

Disgusting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous