Booty Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to go with you," she croaked, her cheeks burning humiliation at her weakness.

"Say the whole thing."

"I want to go with you and get fucked."

"Good girl," he grinned and straightened up. "Why don't you put on your tank?"

Jen nodded with a relieved smile and reached for it. Rather than letting her take it, he tossed it over the hedges and into the empty parking lot. The tank was light and as a result did not go far, but landed just on the other side of the hedge line. Jen squealed and covered herself, looking at him accusingly. They were hardly concealed where they were, but the parking lot was a vacant space and well lit. Anyone driving by would see her!

"Go on," he smiled as he put on his shirt. "The night is still young."

Jen knew he wouldn't relent. She considered moving up the sidewalk to the walkway through the hedges, but it would take her too close to the street light and the mall sidewalk. Squeezing through a crack in the bushes, she waited for an indecisive moment before lunging out to seize her tank. She turned away from the street and put it on, just as Jason vaulted the hedge. He walked over with a smile and kissed her, taking her hand and leading her back to the mall sidewalk. After a quick reminder from him to walk normally, she dropped her arm from her chest and tried to act natural. A small group of girls passed them and Jen averted her eyes, terrified that she might know one of them. Given the time, it may even be her roommate heading back to the dorm.

Jason guided her to Mason Hall, taking her around to the side where a stairwell led to the lower level. Jen almost felt reassured by the relative privacy they were in as he effortlessly lifted her tank off. He pinned her to the cold concrete wall and kissed her for a few minutes as their hands explored each other. Then, her tank draped over his shoulder, he turned and swiped them in, holding the door for her. The entryway was dark, but the hallway on the other side of the next door was well lit. Jason led her in without a pause, not even allowing her to look around and ensure there was no one there. They walked the hall in silence, and Jen suddenly noticed they were passing a door with a light on. She gasped and balled up, trying to cover her boobs as they passed the door, unable to stop herself from glancing in and seeing a few graduate students studying at their desks. Jason chuckled at her.

"How does it feel to walk around topless?" he mocked.

Jen silently shook head. If grad students were studying, there could be others in the building and they could come across them at any time. Jason stopped and looked back, thinking for a moment. Taking a firm grip of her wrist, he led her back and knocked on the door. Jen's eyes bulged in panic as she pulled mightily on his hand, desperate to get away. A voice answered and Jason released her, sending her fleeing down the hall and around the corner, her hands covering her breasts. Jen pinned herself against the corner, Jason an instant behind her and barely suppressing a laugh. She heard the door from down the hall open and a voice called out. Moments later the door shut. Her ears searched the silence for approaching footsteps but found none.

"I can't believe you did that!" she hissed.

"Me? I can't believe you're running around Mason topless!" he said, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

Jen scowled fiercely at him to no effect. "Give me my top," she demanded. "This isn't funny."

Jason shook his head as he brushed her arm away and peeked around the corner before grabbing her hand and pulling her back towards the door. Jen pulled back, terrified of what he was planning, but he was having none of it. She protested again, an arm covering her breasts, trying to pull away. Jason turned to her and shushed her with a finger to his lips before pulling her along. She continued to resist and he spun, grabbed a firm handful of hair, and dragged her to the door. Jen winced in pain, helpless to resist or call out. Jason stopped just before the door and leaned on the wall, his shoulder almost touching the door frame. With a quick glance at the door, he looked back at her.

"Position one, slut," he whispered.

Jen shook her head against the grip on her hair, both arms over her chest. Jason's face grinned at her and he raised a hand to the door as if to knock again.

"You know I'll do it," he threatened, clearly enjoying her discomfort.

Jen swallowed, knowing she was beaten. He eyes hung on her tank top lying on his shoulder, but she knew he'd never let her take it and put it on. Trembling, she reached out and took her position, opening herself to him. Jason gave another quick glance at the door, motioned for her to be quiet, and kissed her. His hands roamed her bare torso, fondling her breasts, but all her attention was focused on the door beside them. At any moment one of the grad students could decide to come out and she would be discovered. Her body, however, was acutely focused on what his hands were doing, and what they were doing was having quite an effect. Jason broke their kiss with a smile.

"Let's go," he whispered, handing her tank back to her.

Jen shuffled down the hall as she put her top back on. She had been so turned on for so long that she could actually feel the wetness of the crotch of her shorts as they walked. She hoped they hadn't soaked through, but feared they had. He took her hand and led her up the stairs to the main floor and then down another well lit hallway. He stopped and gave a quick glance around. Jen's eye bugged out as he dropped his shorts to his knees, his semi-erect cock hanging free.

"I think it's time you gave me some pleasure," he grinned. "Position two."

Jen stared at him in disbelief for a moment before giving in. She sank to the floor, spread her knees, and positioned her hands on her ankles. Jason guided his cock to her mouth and she closed her eyes before surrendering. She was giving a blowjob in the middle of a well lit hallway of an occupied building! She now understood that she would go as far as he wanted her to go. His hands settled on her head and he stroked her cheek as she sucked on him. He was completely hard and the sounds of her slurping filled the otherwise silent hall. The absent thought crossed her mind that he might choose to cum in her mouth and not fuck her. She sucked him for long minutes before he pulled his dick from her with an audible pop and bent over, gasping.

"You do that good," he panted. "Get up."

He stretched and groaned, his rock-hard member jutting out in front of him, Jen's vacant eyes unwilling to leave it. She became aware of her own labored breathing. After a few minutes spent catching his breath his erection subsided and he pulled his shorts up and pulled her to her feet. Jen took his hand and leaned against him as they walked down the hall. A broad stairway dominated the back of the building, and Jason led her up a flight. He stopped and backed her into the corner. The all too familiar words had barely left his mouth when she moved to position one. He leaned in to kiss her and snaked a hand down under her shorts. Jen didn't even bother complaining, mewing instead as he started to finger her. He pushed her feet closer together and managed to work her shorts halfway down her thighs, giving him unfettered access to her inflamed pussy. Her bare bottom pressed against the cool brick wall, the knowledge that anyone walking by on either the first or second floors would be able to see her searing her mind. Suddenly Jen froze as they heard voices. Jason broke their kiss and locked eyes with as he continued to finger her. The voices seemed like they were in the basement, a short flight of steps from being caught. Her eyes pleaded with him but he refused to relent. They voices continued on their way and finally he stopped, sucking the juices off his fingers with a grin. He released her and she pulled up her shorts. He led her back down the stairs and then out into the night.

Jen leaned on him for support, her legs wobbly from arousal. Through lidded eyes she noticed them suddenly change directions. They entered another building, which Jen identified as the engineering building due to the fact the elevator he put her in had seven floors.

"You ever done it in an elevator?" he grinned and she shook her head. "Well, maybe next time," he chuckled.

They emerged on the seventh floor into a well lit hallway. Jen winced, recalling that her engineer friends often talked about the all-nighters they would pull in the engineering building. Although it was after midnight, there were probably people here! Even Jason seemed to be acting a little cautious. He led her to the end of the hall, next to the emergency stairwell.

"Got a special idea for us," he grinned.

Jen knew that couldn't be a good sign, and moments later she was nude before him. He opened the door to the stairway and led her in. The stairway was open in the middle, and Jen knew that on occasion the engineering classes would use the 8 story drop to the basement as a test for their projects. She peered down, noting it was dark all the way to the bottom. She turned and Jason embraced her, one hand holding her clothes and the other gripping her ass as they kissed. She snaked a hand into his shorts and they made out at the top of the stairs. Finally Jason broke their kiss. Jen looked up at him with lustful eyes, almost oblivious to her state. Jason grinned wickedly, extended an arm over the abyss of the stairwell, and dropped her clothes. Jen yelped as she watched them disappear in the darkness.

"Go get them, slut," he grinned, "I'll meet you at the bottom." With that, he turned and reentered the hallway, leaving her alone and nude.

Jen tried to cover herself. He wasn't even here to beg for help! She peeked out of the window on the door and saw him entering the elevator. Frowning in frustration, she peeked into the darkness and started down. Just as she started down the second flight leading to the sixth floor, the light came on. Jen barely suppressed a yelp and ran back to the top, trying to cover herself. She cowered in the corner, her ears searching the silence for footsteps. After long minutes of silence, the sixth floor light kicked off. She finally summoned her courage and started down again. Once again the light popped on at the exact same place, and she grinned as she realized that it was tied to a sensor. Relieved that it was automatic, she quickly crept down, triggering light after light as she descended. Her tank had separated from her shorts at the third floor and she took the final flights with the coverage of her tank top. Her shorts had fallen true, laying in the middle of the stairs at the bottom. Just as she reached them, she heard the door open behind her. Jen shrieked and spun, only to see Jason enter with a grin.

"Took you long enough," he winked and engulfed her in a kiss.

His hand went to her crotch and two fingers entered her soaking pussy, finger fucking her as she whimpered into him. Jen held onto his shoulders for support, dimly aware that she had taken position one without him ordering her. Her shorts hung limply in her hand as his skilled fingers expertly manipulated her body. Her body convulsed as he withdrew, heavy eyes watching him as he admired her wetness on his fingers. Jen lunged out and captured his fingers, sucking her juices off as she held his eyes. A door opened above them, snapping the moment. Jen slipped her shorts back on, feeling the now cold wetness as it touch the heat of her sex. Moments later Jason had led her back out onto the mall, seemingly completely deserted.

"You have a class in Smith, right?" he asked.

Jen nodded, and moments later he had swiped them into Smith. She guided him to the classroom, the biggest class she had this semester, with over 100 students. She pointed out the darkened room and he swiped them in. Jason fiddled with the switches for a few moments and suddenly the lights came on over the stage where Professor Gaines delivered his lectures. Jason pulled off her top and shorts.

"Go stand where your teacher does," he whispered.

Jen left him and ascended the three steps to the stage. She turned and felt completely exposed. She was largely blinded by the lights over the stage and the rest of the room was dark. If anyone peeked in, they would have quite a view of her, and she would never know. She wasn't even sure where Jason was standing until she heard his voice ordering her to position two. Jen sank to her knees next to the podium and took her position, her entire body open to the classroom, her pussy exposed.

"Play with yourself," Jason's disembodied voice ordered.

Jen swallowed and tentatively started to circle her clit, sightless eyes staring into the darkness. She was on display. A shadow emerged from the darkness, and her eyes widened to see Jason approach, completely naked. He walked straight up to her and guided her mouth to his hard cock. Jen moaned as she sucked him while she fingered herself. He tapped her arm back into position and she groaned in dismay. Finally he pushed her off.

"Amazing," he grinned at her, gasping for air.

He led her back into the darkness and they quickly dressed before shutting off the light and leaving. The campus was almost empty, as it was after one in the morning. Jason led her to the old gymnasium and swiped in. Their footsteps echoed across the open basketball courts, dimly lit by the exit signs. He took her to center court and stripped her, then led her to one of the back boards. He bent down and wrapped his arms around her thighs and lifted her up.

"Hold the rim," he ordered.

Jen reached up and took a hold of the rim, facing out to the other basket. Jason threw one then the other leg over his shoulders, and Jen found herself sitting on his face.

"Don't let go, slut, you'll fall and kill yourself," he snickered.

With that, he buried his face into her cunt and started to eat her out. Jen screamed at the sensation, leading Jason to tell her that he thought they were alone, but wasn't sure. She tried unsuccessfully to hold back her squeals, but his tongue was too skilled and she was too excited. Her ecstasy reverberated in the empty cavern of the gym, feeding back into her mind. She gripped the rim as tight as she could, aware of his hands on her breasts, knowing if she let go she would fall to the floor. Worse, he had lowered himself such that she was more hanging from the rim than sitting on his shoulders. She couldn't concentrate on what he was doing while holding on, her arms trembling from exhaustion as her body shook from arousal. Jason seemed to be enjoying the position, skillfully working her pussy and body. She protested that she was tiring out, but he didn't stop. She begged him again, terrified that she would fall, and he finally relented.

Jason reached up behind her back and told her to let go. He lowered her down, her legs splitting widely on his arms. Suddenly she felt her pussy touch his cock and she squealed anew. He had dropped his shorts while eating her! His cock found its position and he lowered her on his shaft, his kiss smothering her shriek. Jen ground herself against him as best she could, assisted by his hips. After just a few moments of fucking he lifted her off and set her on her feet. Jen was so worked up she collapsed to the floor, much to Jason's amusement. She tried to grab his cock, to pull him to her, but he was having none of it. He pulled her to her knees by her hair and had her clean off his cock before pulling his shorts back up. She finally recovered enough to stagger to her feet and he led her back to her clothes, dressed her, and walked back into the night.

Jen leaned heavily on him as they walked, completely dazed. She felt almost drunk with lust, her sense of balance compromised if not gone. She found herself behind a park bench overlooking the mall, and Jason bent her over. He pushed her shorts down and wasted no time in entering her from behind, causing her to yelp. Jason roughly reminded her to keep quiet, as now they really were in the open. Jen clamped a hand over her mouth and then a second, trying desperately to muffle herself as he started to pound her from behind. Suddenly he stopped and pointed across the mall to a couple walking on the other side. Although they weren't close, it was the first time Jen had ever seen people while being fucked. Jason immediately started to fuck her again, her eyes and attention focused on the couple as they walked out of view.

No sooner had they left than Jason pulled out and pulled her around. She didn't even need to be told, she immediately sucked him into her mouth and cleaned him off. She pulled up her shorts and staggered in his arms as he led her back down the sidewalk. She was dimly aware that they were heading back to her dorm, and she protested that Karen was in the room.

"Hmmm," Jason grinned. "But my slut wants to get fucked. Wonder what we should do?"

Minutes later they veered off the sidewalk and across the landscaping. Jen found herself against a wall of a building, separated from the sidewalk by only a garden and some thigh-high bushes. A light on the wall illuminated them them, but her brain was too full of desire to care. Jason stripped her and dropped his shorts. He picked her up, her knees bent over his elbows, and pinned her against the rough brick wall. His hands held her wrists against the wall, leaving her completely helpless as he slid into her. Jen stared up at him, his massive framecompletely filling her vision, obscuring her view of anything else as he silently stood, impaling her. Suddenly she heard it, a group of people coming down the sidewalk. A wicked smile played over Jason's face. Jen's eyes widened in shock as she realized what was about to happen. He was going to fuck her, right here. With people walking by.

"No, please," she begged as the voices came closer.

In response he slowly started to thrust into her. Jen clamped her jaw shut, trying desperately to stifle herself and divert the rising orgasm her body craved. The non-stop arousal she had been experience over the weeks threatened to boil over, and with her hands pinned, she was helpless to cover her mouth. She shook herhead at him, his grin silently answering her. Jason's pace continued unabated as they stared into each other's eyes. The light seemed unusually bright, he had chosen to fuck her in an incredibly exposed place. Jason's chest filled her perspective so she couldn't see the people coming towards them. She tried to hold back, to keep herself silent. The voice continued to approach, and the knowledge that they would see her spread open, getting fucked in public, pierced her mind. Maybe, just maybe, if she stayed quiet they wouldn't notice.

Jason leaned in to her. "Cum for me, slut," he ordered.

The dam in Jen's mind that was holding back the tidal wave of her arousal collapsed, taking with it what little remained of her dignity. Her body rebelled and the orgasm she had been fighting exploded in her head. A feral groan forced its way out of her mouth unbidden, and even as her brain melted she heard it—the unseen walkers had heard her. Shame welled up in her, but instead of dampening her rising climax, it poured fuel on it. She was getting fucked, in public, while people watched. One of the girls passing by shouted out encouragement and Jason started slamming into her harder and faster. The voices sounded like they were right on top of her, rising and repetitive. Another crest hit her and she realized that the voice was hers. Her mind was too mashed to even try and quiet herself, broadcasting her orgasm out into the campus. Jen's head rocked from side to side, desperate to find a way to cover her mouth. Jason's pace quickened even more. Without warning he released one hand, cupped her neck to him, and kissed her. She felt him stiffen even more inside of her and she came with him. Jason's thrusts finally started to slow and he broke their kiss, both of them panting into the night.