Booty Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, you're awesome," he groaned before slowly letting her go.

Jen's bare foot landed on the mulch, her flip flop having fallen off during their tryst. Jason slid out of her with a wet slurp. She tried to stand, but her legs wouldn't cooperate, causing her to sink to her knees. Her shattered mind found her flip flop in front of her nose and she struggled awkwardly to put it on. Jason had already pulled his shorts on and in short order had pulled her tank top onto her. He pulled her to her feet and helped her into her shorts. Jen was unwilling to even look at him, appalled at what he had done. She could feel his cum leaking out of her and onto her shorts, but she had no way to clean herself. Aftershocks rocked her body as Jason led her through the darkness on shaky knees. She felt vaguely nauseous and became dimly aware they were approaching a building. Her eyes looked up and she realized they were back at her dorm. Mercifully, the foyer was empty as Jason guided her in and onto the elevator. Jen realized she was leaning heavily on him but she lacked the energy to stand on her own. They emerged into her hallway and Jason led her to her door.

"Had a great time tonight, dollface," he grinned at her.

Jen looked at him slack jawed. He gave her a quick kiss left her. Jen tried her doorknob and thankfully Karen had left it open. She staggered into the darkened room, feeling the wetness of his cum dribbling down her leg.

"Hey," Karen groaned in the darkness, "How was your date?"

"Fine," Jen answered numbly. "I need a shower."

Karen giggled. "That good, huh?"

Jen merely grunted a reply, grabbed her shower bucket and a towel, and headed out to get cleaned up. It was after two in the morning and she saw no one. She turned on the shower and then slowly sank to the floor as the soothing warm water covered her corrupted body. She started to weep.

"He raped me, right?" she wondered to herself. "I told him over and over to stop, but he wouldn't. I didn't want any of that."

Jen remained on the floor and fumbled for her body wash. She started replaying the awful events of the night in her mind as she scrubbed her skin. Topless in the Sociology building. Almost caught in Mason. Giving a blowjob in a hallway. Naked in the engineering building. Without even noticing it, her hand, once methodically cleaning her pussy, had stayed in place. She recalled being naked on stage in Smith. She whimpered as she recalled getting eaten on the basketball court. Getting fucked while bent over a park bench. And finally, getting fucked, naked and helpless, against a wall while people watched. People who went to her school. People she passed on campus every day. People who likely knew her. Jen's body started to shudder again as she fingered her aching clit and another orgasm rocked her body.

She awoke some time later as the water still cascading over her. She dried off, shuffled back to her room, and fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

*

So tell me readers, what happens next? Does she get a hold of herself and stay on the straight and narrow? Or does a good girl turn bad?