Bored Fran Ch. 01

Story Info
Fran is bored and needs excitement in her life.
1.4k words
3.98
40.4k
23

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about a bored wife and a quest for excitement. This is not a cuckolding story. This is more about Dom/sub and less about being tied up or inflicting pain. Hope you like it. As always please keep the criticism constructive, rather than destructive.

*

Is it possible to be bored to death? I was beginning to wonder. My name is Fran. I am a 39 year old woman who is married to a loveable but boring man. Well, he isn't boring as much as he is settled. Up until 6 months ago my life was busy and full with a husband, two children, and a job. Now my son and daughter, fraternal twins, were off to college, I was in between jobs and puttering around an empty house. I love my husband but I wish he would break out of his shell and show some life, maybe show me something to get excited about. It isn't just his fault, of course. I share as much of the blame. More really, because he doesn't know that I need more excitement and I don't know how to tell him. I have never been good at expressing my wants or desires and he can't read minds. Our lovemaking is pleasurable but infrequent and tends to be the same old same old. I don't know what it is I want but I know I want something.

On Saturday night we attended a wedding of a friend's son. I must admit that my husband John and I clean up well for two forty year olds. John is 5'9" tall and though he has a little bit extra around the middle, he looks good in a suit even if he seldom wears them. His shaved head goes well with his goatee and he has the look of a bad ass biker with an adorable friendly smile. I was wearing a blue party dress that accentuated my 38D breasts and my bubble butt. I have a little bit extra around my middle as well but according to my husband, no one will look past my tits to see my waist. The wedding was beautiful and the reception was a blast. John had driving duties so I was hitting the cocktails a bit harder than I should have. On my latest trip up to the bar I noticed a tall handsome man watching me.

He approached the bar and stood beside me as I received my drink. I turned to look at him and I was struck by his eyes. He was staring at me with an intensity I hadn't seen from a man in years. He looked me up and down and it seemed as if he was x-raying me with his eyes, or undressing me. It was hard to tell. I had frozen for a moment under his stare but I shook myself slightly and went to move past him when he spoke.

"I know what you need."

He then took out a business card and placed it into my bra without seeming to touch me at all and then slipped away through the crowd without a backwards glance. I was stunned. Nothing like this had ever happened to me and I had no idea how to react. I moved shakily back to our table and when no one was looking removed the card. It simply said,

BORED? FEELING LESS THAN SATISFIED? I KNOW WHAT YOU NEED. CALL 2PM TOMORROW

Underneath was listed a phone number. My head was reeling from the alcohol and the encounter. I still don't know why I didn't tell my husband.

2PM the next day I was dialing the number. My heart was in my throat and I was shaking so hard I could barely read the number on the card.

The deep baritone voice from last night answered and said, "Hotel Bar. 45 minutes."

And he hung up. He obviously meant the hotel bar where the reception was held but it was a 40 minute drive away. I took a minute to put on a nicer blouse and my best jeans and ran out the door. My mind was racing as I drove to the hotel. What was I doing? I was a married woman driving to a hotel bar to meet a total stranger, a very hot total stranger. Why was I compelled to do what this man told me to? Was I this desperate for something to shake up my life that I was willing to risk my marriage? When I walked in he was standing there waiting for me.

"It's good to see that you follow directions. This is how the game will go. I will give you a cell phone. You will stop what you are doing, whatever you are doing whenever you receive a text from me. You will immediately follow the orders on the text. Failure to comply will result in punishment. Compliance will result in rewards. You will not tell anyone about this. You will not give explanations for your actions following my orders. I have no intention of destroying your marriage. The only person who may countermand my orders is your husband but only if it is in the form of a direct order. Asking or pleading is not good enough. If he is going to stop you he must order you to stop. You may end this game at any time by texting the words GAME OVER back to me at which point you will not hear from me again. You will not text me any message but game over. You will not contact me or attempt to find out who I am. I will be watching. I will know."

He delivered this speech in a deep commanding voice and handed me the cell phone. When I looked at it I saw I had a message from the contact Master. I opened the text and read.

"Go to the bathroom and masturbate until you cum. Do not wash your hands. Return to me."

Without thinking at all I spun on my heel and headed for the bathroom. Entering the last stall I pushed my jeans down and sat down beginning to finger myself. I was surprised to notice that I was already wet. My normal way to get myself off involved a slow build up tracing my fingers around my nipples and clit but today that just wouldn't do. I was in a hotel bar bathroom with my pants around my ankles on the orders from my Master. My body felt like it was on fire and I was more turned on than I had been in years. I plunged my fingers into my steamy sex again and again almost viciously. My hand was a blur and in less than two minutes I came with a shudder, clamping my mouth shut to stifle the moans that were trying to break free. I pulled up my jeans and walked back to the bar leaving the bathroom smelling of sex. He took my hand in his and brought it to his nose, inhaling deeply.

"Good girl," he said. "You may go home now."

Before I could say a word he was gone. I drove home feeling more confused than ever. I had just experienced the best orgasm ever courtesy of my Master and he hadn't even touched me. I had a Master! Boring Fran has been replaced by obedient and sexually charged Fran. I had never realized that I was submissive. It was a rush being told what to do. I was going to fuck my husband's brains out when he got home. As I pulled into the driveway I received another text.

"You will not participate in any sex acts unless specifically ordered to do so by me or your husband. When your husband gets home you will greet him at the door naked and give him a blowjob to completion. You will swallow and thank him. You may masturbate yourself while doing so and you have permission to cum as a reward for following instructions earlier. When you are done you will get dressed and drive to the adult bookstore at 34th and Pine. You will ask the first man you see in the store to help you pick out a new vibrator. You will allow him to touch you if he chooses to. You will not touch him in any way. After your purchase you will return home and your instructions are done for the evening."