All Comments on 'Born Into Darkness Ch. 09'

by wingedangel324

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

How old is Sophie?

IzzzyIzzzyover 9 years ago

I love this story!! I can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
story

love it...cant wait!!

DimidiaeDimidiaeover 9 years ago
Great story

I found this story when you published the sixth chapter, and I'm almost ashamed of myself for not commenting sooner. Almost. Anyway... I just wanted to tell you that this is quite an intriguing story that you've got going here, and it's wormed its way into a very favorable light in my eyes, making me quite excited for the next chapter. I do hope that you'll stick with this story because I'll be greatly disappointed if you don't. So please, do continue publishing your charming story because you're doing a great job with it. Toodles for now then, lovely, but I shall be back to devour more of your story.

~Dimidiæ

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where was Munchy?

Where was Munchy in this big battle? Thought he was supposed to be a guardian dog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gotta love Dean to the rescue

Although it's not very manly, Dean as a wolf is just adorable. It's clear that Sophie has him wrapped around her little finger - he's like a little wolfy pup around her. Glad he's back and a warm welcome to Roxana - she's another feisty one, so I like her. Saying this again, but I do enjoy the humor in this story - Sophie just knows how to handle these huge Greek gods - that are very old, but seem to act like teenage boys.

luv2read2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous