All Comments on 'Born Into Darkness Ch. 11'

by wingedangel324

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
IzzzyIzzzyover 9 years ago

I can't wait for more!! I love this story!!

Thor89Thor89over 9 years ago
Really great story

When will the next chapter be ready

wingedangel324wingedangel324over 9 years agoAuthor
From Wingedangel324

Thanks Izzzy and to answer Thor89 question prob around Christmas time cause i have finals once they're over 12 will be posted.

EroticChocolateEroticChocolateover 9 years ago

I so love this story just wish updates came more often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gotta love kell at the end there hehe

I really enjoy the story I wish they came more frequently but I'll take what I can get keep up the good work. <3 xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finals?! EEWWWW!

Thanks for the approximate timeline. Happy holidays, and good luck surviving finals! I hope your brain doesn't ooze out of your brains like mine used to after proctoring...

(I think you should have Sophie come downstairs in her feline form, just to mess with the dog...lol!)

wingedangel324wingedangel324over 9 years agoAuthor
Lmao thank you

Well Monday id my last day i have to then it's O-V-E-R and already started writing and i jut might use that idea, if you don't mind. Thanks for love and the support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oncilla - that caught me by surprise

The mating ritual was described perfectly - hot, sexy, and spicy, like Dean and Sophie doing their salsa. Interesting that all her animals are primarily white (I assume her oncilla is white with black spots). I had imagined/guessed her 3rd animal as being a sleek, black panther with sapphire blue eyes - to match the color of Dean's wolf - but I guess that would have upset the color scheme. And the description of Sophie's fox yipping, priceless.

Agree with the other comment - what would Munchy think of Sophie as a feline? Would he revert to his basest dog instincts and chase her? Or still lick and rub his face against her? I guess there's more to Sophie than we know as human's shouldn't have that ability, no? Or did someone "gift" her that ability? Looking forward to more.

luv2read2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous