Born to Serve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled at Jayne's last words, "Yes, I can see that painful punishments are the wrong thing for a lover of pain like you, but I'm sure I can come up with something."

"I'm sure you can Sir," Jayne said as she muffled a yawn.

"It's been a long and eventful day, I think an early night would be good for you, off you go."

"Oh, yes Sir." Jayne was surprised by my instruction but eased herself off the table. "But before I go is there anything I can do for you?" She licked her lips and looked at my groin. "It seems that I seem to be getting most of the pleasure today."

"Your submission is my pleasure my cheeky subbie." I replied with a grin as I felt the familiar stirring in my groin. "But I agree with your suggestion, help yourself."

Jayne's eyes lit up and she licked her lips again in anticipation as she dropped quickly to her knees. Her nimble fingers soon had my pants and undies off and I was able to sit back in my chair. My subbie moaned as she licked up and down my shaft and sucked gently on each ball before taking my penis into her mouth. For a while I was able to relax and let Jayne make full use of her oral skills without me providing any guidance. My cock was soon erect with my subbie creating wonderful sensations as her lips slid up and down my shaft. At one stage Jayne stopped sucking and applied little butterfly kisses all over the knob while looking up at me with what could only be described as adoration. Jayne's eyes remained locked on mine as she opened her mouth wide and slowly swallowed the full length of my erection until her lips touched the base of my shaft. My natural dominance took over and Jayne grunted as I grabbed a handful of her hair. I recalled my subbie's plea of 'fuck my face, Sir' as I firmly guided her mouth up and down my cock. My resolve to delay my climax was soon inevitably broken as my natural urges took over and my cum spurted into Jayne's welcoming mouth. I let go of her hair and felt one of my sexy subbie's hands pumping my shaft as she sucked and licked greedily on the sticky white goo. I slumped back in my chair sucking air into my lungs as I watched my lover swoon as she swallowed my cum. My flaccid cock remained in Jayne's mouth as she awaited instructions.

"Arise Lady Cock Sucker." I gasped.

Jayne sucked the last few drops into her mouth before squatting back on her heels. "Thank you Sir, I loved it when you took control. I was screaming silently at you to fuck my face, and you did." She grinned at her admission and licked around her lips.

"You are doing very well Jayne, I couldn't be more pleased with your progress."

Jayne beamed with pleasure at my words. "Thank you, Ron, Sir." Tears of emotion welled in her eyes.

"Come on young lady, time for bed." I said as I stood and helped Jayne to her feet. "I think you need some sleep, tomorrow might be another busy day."

"I will sleep well tonight, if you let me." Jayne replied with a cheeky grin. "Thank you for another wonderful day." We hugged and kissed before I pushed my subbie towards the door. "Goodnight Sir."

"Goodnight my subbie, you can clean up in here in the morning."

"Yes Sir!" Jayne called over her shoulder from the doorway before turning and asking. "You will inspect the kitchen Sir?"

"Do I need to?"

"No Sir, of course not." Jayne smiled, blew a kiss and then left for bed.

I dressed and tried to read for a while but my mind kept wandering to the wonderful submissive who had suddenly changed my life. I eventually retired to sleep in a happy frame of mind at the way the week with Jayne was proceeding.

DAY FIVE

Among the bills in the mail the next day was a hand written letter from Mr. Wilson. I read it through then called Jayne who was catching up with some housework with the vacuum.

"Read this out loud please." I asked as I handed over the letter. "It's from Mr. Wilson."

"Yes Sir." Jayne replied with a puzzled expression as she opened out the two sheets of paper and began to read. "Dear Ron, I want to thank you again for the care and understanding I received yesterday from you and your wonderful submissive. The time I spent alone with Jayne and the release of emotion that I had been holding in since the death of my wife was overwhelming." Jayne cleared her throat and continued. "When I got home I did a lot of thinking and realised that I have wasted too many years feeling sorry for myself. At sixty-one I thought I was too old for D/s but I now know this is not true." Jayne looked at me, "This is wonderful Sir."

I nodded my agreement and waved Jayne to continue.

"Ron, I took your advice and visited an old friend in the scene who has a computer. He showed me how to connect to a site where kinky people can advertise for a partner and I was able to browse the local adverts for women looking for men. I was delighted and amazed to see a few adverts from submissives looking for a mature Dom. I know that some may be false and misleading but I'm sure I can soon sort them out. This morning my friend is taking me shopping for a computer and he will show me the basic procedures. I don't know if I will find a subbie as wonderful as your Jayne but I'm going to give it a damn good try. Thanks to you and Jayne I have regained my zest for life and for that I will always be grateful. Be well, Noel Wilson. Oh my god, Sir, he wrote his name!" Jayne exclaimed as some tears rolled down her cheeks.

I grinned at the tears as Jayne and I hugged. "That is a letter to treasure my subbie, you can rightfully be very proud of yourself. I will copy it for you."

"Thank you Sir." Jayne's smile lit up her face as she folded the letter and passed it to me. "It is wonderful to help people." She paused as she wiped the tearstains from her cheeks. "Sir, may I ask if you have plans for today?"

"Lunch at noon, sharp, then your training continues."

"Yes Sir, I will get back to the cleaning?" Jayne asked as an excited shiver ran through her body.

"Yes please my subbie." I turned Jayne around and gave her one quick whack on her bum as she giggled and hurried back to the vacuum cleaner.

After a delicious light lunch I instructed Jayne to have a quick shower and then return to the kitchen. While she was away I retrieved a well-hidden brown paper bag that contained the ginger root I had purchased while Jayne was having her hair cut a few days previous. When my sexy nude subbie returned to the kitchen I instructed her to sit down, watch and remain silent. With a small sharp knife I carefully skinned a piece of ginger and formed it smoothly into something resembling the shape of a butt plug. The concave area took some care but eventually I was happy with my piece of ginger sculpture. Jayne's eyes were nearly popping out of her head as she silently watched and tried to anticipate exactly what I had in mind. I washed the ginger plug carefully in cold water, sealed it in a new plastic bag and then silently escorted my nervous subbie to my bedroom. Jayne eyed the sheet of plastic over the bed covered only by a pillow on top of a large towel and looked at me warily.

"Right Jayne, up on the bed, face down." I instructed.

"Yes Sir." There were many questions running around in Jayne's mind but she took a deep breath and quickly settled into position over the pillow.

"Always have your legs like this." I instructed in a tone of annoyance as I played the bad Dom.

I grasped Jayne's ankles and she groaned at her momentary lapse as I spread her legs wide apart. My subbie's anus and vagina were wide open to my gaze and touch and she groaned as I played my fingertips over her smoothly shaven labia.

"Very nice shaving Jayne." The good Dom had returned as I commended my subbie while I grabbed the camera for a close-up. "How do you feel about exposing yourself to me?"

"Thank you for the compliment, Sir." Jayne replied carefully, "It makes me so wet when you inspect me, I love it and I loved exposing myself to Mr. Wilson when you ordered me to yesterday. Ohhhhhh!"

Jayne's exclamation came from some cool lubrication being rubbed around the puckered entrance to her arse. I took the ginger plug from the bag and knelt on the bed beside my puzzled subbie. Jayne had obviously never heard of the centuries-old English custom of figging but she was about to experience the effects of ginger root. I pushed the plug of ginger firmly against Jayne's anus and nodded in appreciation as she automatically relaxed her sphincter. The juice of the root provided a natural lubricant enabling the plug to slide easily into her anal passage. My subbie moaned as her sphincter closed around the narrow part of the plug and she wiggled her bum as she settled onto the pillow. I quickly washed my hands in the bathroom as any ginger in either Jayne's or my eyes could have dire consequences. As I returned to the bedroom Jayne was starting to squirm on the bed as she experienced the first effects of the ginger in her arse.

"Oooooooo, it's getting hot." Jayne twisted her head to look at me with an expression of concern.

"Really?" I think I managed to show genuine surprise as I sat in a chair beside the bed to watch proceedings. "That's good, because figging is renowned for it's heat."

"Owwwwwww shit!" Jayne's legs started to kick as the heat from the ginger grew more intense.

My subbie gave me a filthy look as I smiled and watched as she wriggled vigorously over the pillow. From my previous experience with ginger I knew that it felt cool at first but then warmed up steadily until it felt like it was burning inside the lower bowel. I also knew that ginger is extremely safe and would cause no harm despite the intensity of the pain. It was obvious that Jayne was now experiencing the burning sensations as she writhed and became very vocal on the bed.

"Ohhhhhhhhh God Sir!" Jayne screamed. "I can't stand it! Fucking hell it's agony!" My subbies fists were thumping the bed as she reacted to the ginger.

I decided to try and take Jayne's mind off the intense heat with some external distractions so I withdrew a silver vibrator from under the mattress. Jayne's squirming was even more pronounced but I managed to hold her still enough to slide the buzzing vibe deep into her pussy. The camera recorded the wonderful image of Jayne's buttocks with the butt of ginger protruding from her arse and the silver vibe in her pussy.

"Urrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!" Another side effect of the ginger is the creation of extreme horniness, especially if a little juice from the ginger touches the vagina and Jayne screamed as a powerful orgasm shuddered through her thrashing figure.

I was in a devilish mood that day and I couldn't resist slipping a short bamboo cane from beneath the mattress. Jayne's eyes were screwed shut as she fought to cope with the powerful sensations within her body but they quickly opened when the cane cracked across her buttocks.

"Aaaaaaaiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee!" What the fuck are you doing?" She shrieked.

"Such language from a lady!" I retorted as the cane bit into her flesh for the second time.

"Nooooooooooooooo," The loud plea was cut short by another strong climax. "Jeeeeesssssssuuuuuusssssssss Chrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiissttttttt."

"Such blasphemy!"

Two quick blows with the cane sent my noisy subbie writhing violently close to the far edge of the bed. I had to drop the cane to reach over and drag her back to near the centre. The vibrator had slipped from her saturated pussy so I switched it off and pushed it to one side. The pillow was of no further use at that time so I flicked it onto the floor.

A few minutes later Jayne's wild contortions began to subside a little as she sobbed and loudly pleaded, "Pleeeeeaaaaasssse Sir, fuck me, fuck me!"

The burning effect of the ginger was lessening but Jayne's sexual urgency had reached new heights. I continued to torment my wriggling subbie by undressing very slowly before I placed the plastic bag over my right hand and knelt beside her on the bed. I took hold of the end of the ginger plug and slowly eased it from Jayne's suffering anus. A loud sigh showed my subbie's relief as I sealed the plug in the bag and threw it on the floor. I was surprised by Jayne's wild aggression as she belligerently twisted her trembling body to lay on her back.

"Fuck me!"

The screaming demand through gritted teeth was accentuated by the wanton display of my subbie's glistening pussy as she lifted her knees high and held them against her shoulders. I was aware that I had lost some control of the situation but I was unworried as I could see the effect the ginger root had on Jayne's sexuality. I hurriedly rolled on a condom, knelt between the slim thighs and pushed my cock deep into the extremely moist and sensitive pussy. I pushed my torso forward and reached out with both hands to grab the timber rail at the head of the bed. This enabled me to support Jayne's legs as I started to thrust my erection quickly in and out of her vagina. My subbie's next screeching climax happened quickly and she continued to thrash fiercely while urging me to continue the wild fuck. Perspiration was dripping from me as our mutual loud grunts and moans filled the room. I could feel my climax approaching but I gritted my teeth and continued to give Jayne the fucking she needed so desperately. The inevitable orgasm soon shuddered through my body as my seed spurted into the condom deep inside my crazed lover. Grumbling noises came from Jayne as I eased my cock from the confines of her pussy but then she screamed as another powerful orgasm shuddered through her body.

"Nooooooooooooooooooo!"

Jayne's long cry of anguish came as a squirt of warm liquid splashed against my legs. The final frenzied climax had resulted in my subbie losing control of her bladder! My mortified lover grabbed the towel and held it against her groin to try and prevent the spread of her urine. My uncontrolled laughter did not help the situation as I rolled and lay on my back on the damp plastic. Jayne was in a state of total confusion as she tried to mop up the urine while dealing with small climaxes that continued to shake through her trembling body.

"It's ok Jayne, that's why I put the plastic on the bed." I tried a few calming words.

"What! You knew that was going to happen?" Jayne shrieked incredulously. "How could you let me piss myself like that?"

It was time to regain control so I scrambled to my knees on the slippery plastic and grabbed Jayne's shoulders. "Jayne take some deep breaths and calm down now! I am not upset with you at all, you coped amazingly well with the ginger plug, pissing was a possibility so I took precautions."

My subbie forced herself to take deep breaths through gritted teeth as she fought with her emotions. The angry expression on her face slowly calmed as she realised that I was not upset about her loss of bladder control.

"For someone who coped with walking the length of Southland in piss stained jeans you sure reacted differently today." I chuckled and grinned as I attempted to ease Jayne's tension.

I was relieved to feel Jayne's shoulders relax as she managed a wry smile as she panted, "But this is your bed, in your bedroom, Sir."

I nodding in understanding at my subbie's reaction and surprised her by pulling her to me for a long sexy kiss. "Everything is fine, ok?"

"Yes Sir," Jayne's body was still shaking but she smiled and looked around at the mess of the damp plastic sheet and towel. "What do we do now?"

I grinned and winked before swivelling around and pulling open a drawer next to the bed. I removed two more old large towels and a large rubbish bag. I spread one towel on the floor, stood carefully and wiped a few drops of liquid off my legs and feet with the other towel. Then I helped Jayne off the bed where she managed to stand on wobbly legs while I dried her feet and all the droplets off her body. Next I carefully folded the damp plastic sheet and dropped it in the rubbish bag with the three smelly towels. Jayne was shaking her head in admiration as I lifted her into my arms and staggered the short distance to the shower. Hot water, shampoo and plenty of soap were applied as Jayne steadied herself while I thoroughly washed and rinsed all of her body. After assisting my subbie to a bathroom stool I quickly cleaned myself in the shower before drying us with large soft towels. Again I lifted my emotionally drained subbie, carried her to the spare bedroom and placed her on the cool sheets.

"I'll be back in a minute." I said with a grin before running to the kitchen.

Jayne groaned as I returned with a bottle of Gatorade and two glasses. "Gatorade? Surely I deserve champagne after being stuffed with that ginger butt plug."

"Cheeky subbie." I admonished cheerfully. "I have more ginger.........."

"Gatorade, just what we need after all that sweating." Jayne interrupted as she grabbed the bottle and filled both glasses.

We both laughed and toasted ourselves with the reviving drink before lying back on the bed.

"My bum is still quite hot inside." Jayne said as she wriggled on the bed. "I would like to ask some questions about, what did you call it, fligging?"

"Close but not quite, its called figging. The effects of a long session can last for up to two days apparently. Anyway ask away, this is time out for sure."

"First, I have the feeling that I may have used some unladylike words and I hope I didn't offend you, Sir."

"You did and no offence taken." I chuckled as I cuddled Jayne close to me.

"Thank you Sir." Jayne kissed me impulsively on the cheek. "To be honest at one stage I didn't know what I was doing, I was out of control. My arse was so hot and I think you used the cane, I didn't know whether I was going to cum, piss or shit myself."

"You were rather excited, and that's an understatement." I laughed.

"And those damn orgasms mixed in with the pain from my arse, whew." Jayne shook her head in amazement. "No wonder I feel completely fucked, Sir."

"You had some questions?"

"Oh yes, where did this figging come from?"

"That's easy, jolly old England of course. Apparently an irritating "fig" of ginger would be inserted into the rear of show horses to make them to hold their tail high. Also some Victorian corporal punishment methods involved figging to humiliate the culprit while caning which was used widely during those times."

"I would have been in trouble all the time if I'd lived then." Jayne giggled. "So Sir, why the bed and not tie me to the table in your den of iniquity?"

"Because I knew the effect it would have on you and the way you thrashed around you could have dislocated a joint, or pulled a tendon or muscle if tied down. So it was safer for you on the softer bed where I could hold you if necessary."

"I should have known you were thinking of me, you are such a caring Dom, I am very lucky."

"I think we are both very lucky." I said as I raised myself up on an elbow and kissed my subbie with great affection. "I'm going out for an hour or so, you rest here and I'll bring some pasta home for dinner, ok?"

"Very ok thank you Sir." Jayne replied with a grateful smile.

I dressed and visited a special shop where I organised another surprise for my adorable subbie. Then I killed some time by calling in on Noel Wilson who was having an interesting and somewhat frustrating time with his new computer. I was able to help him with a couple of problems and he was happily browsing the Internet when I left.

I collected the pasta and some chocolate dessert for dinner and arrived home to find Jayne waiting at the door. She had dozed for a while then cleaned and tidied my bedroom and set the table ready for dinner. We had a lovely evening and Jayne was delighted when I told her we were going for a drive tomorrow with lunch at a country pub. After dinner we watched a movie on television and retired with instructions for Jayne to wake me at seven thirty.

1...456789