Born to Serve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

When we arrived home the dark patch on the jeans had faded and Jayne insisted on pissing herself again for the photos. We both laughed a lot as Jayne wet herself again and afterwards the dirty jeans were tied in a plastic bag and consigned to the rubbish bin. Jayne had a welcome shower to clean herself and then I ran a bubble bath to relax her weary body.

As I assisted Jayne into the bath she inquired with a coy smile, "Sir, can a presumptuous subbie ask you to join her in the bath?"

I replied by quickly stripping off my clothes and sliding into the water behind her lovely body. Jayne was soon settled back in my arms with eyes closed and her head resting on my chest.

After about five minutes silence Jayne whispered, "Sir, I haven't felt as safe and happy for many years. With you I feel as if I can just be myself and that you accept me as I am."

I kissed the top of her damp hair and thought carefully before replying, "Jayne, you have completely exceeded my expectations, you were brilliant today and I love having you here in my home. But as in every Dom/sub relationship we both go on learning as time passes. You have much to learn and your training will continue tomorrow."

"Oh I do hope so Sir. I feel more confident now after coping with the stresses of today." Jayne sighed with pleasure as my hands cupped and squeezed the soft flesh of her breasts. "Ohhhhhhh that feels so nice, I love it when you do naughty things to my boobs."

"Oh I have many more plans for these beauties." I whispered as I pulled on the nipples causing Jayne to yelp with pleasure. "But for the rest of today it is time out. Would you like me to cook tonight?"

"Absolutely not Sir!" Jayne was indignant. "I am tired but I love to cook and care for you, you would have to tie me up to stop me!"

"Very tempting my subbie," I chuckled. "Maybe tomorrow..............."

Jayne giggled as she relaxed contentedly against my chest, "Bring on tomorrow, Sir."

DAY FOUR

At 6.30am the next morning I slipped on shorts and a tee shirt and with crop in hand I crept quietly into Jayne's room. She was still sleeping soundly and as I pulled back the covers I noted with satisfaction that the butt plug was still in position. I reached over and gave the plug a gentle twist causing Jayne to stir slightly but not wake. I shrugged my shoulders, raised the crop and cracked it against a buttock. My subbie was awake instantly, scrambling furiously to her hands and knees with her eyes blinking in the soft light of the early dawn. This time the recognition was almost instantaneous and Jayne collapsed face down on the sheet awaiting the next painful stroke of the crop.

But I surprised her by tapping the leather tip twice on a shoulder and ordering, "Up now, we are going for a walk before breakfast."

Jayne twisted her head and glanced from the bedside clock to my face. "A walk at 6.34am Sir?" She queried before realising what she had said. "Oh, yes Sir, I'll get ready immediately."

"It's warm outside, just tee shirt, no bra, shorts and sneakers." I replied, silently pleased with the way my subbie had realised her mistake.

As Jayne scrambled from the bed she asked, "Sir, I need to go, may I take the plug out please?"

"Of course my subbie, and you can leave it out for now, I am pleased with the way you adapted to the plug." Jayne's smile beamed at my praise. "There is a small bucket with disinfectant in the bathroom, drop the plug in there and you can clean it later. Be ready in the car by seven o'clock."

"Yes Sir!" Jayne had adjusted very well to her early wake-up and she dashed to the bathroom to get ready.

I readied myself and read the morning paper while I waited in the warm sun in my car. The front door closed at five to seven and Jayne jogged quickly across the lawn and hopped in beside me. It was only a five-minute drive to the local park and sports ground and Jayne and I were soon walking briskly around the well-grassed oval just inside the perimeter wire fence. I explained to Jayne that I liked to exercise here regularly and that I expected her to accompany me each time. My sexy companion was puffing slightly after three laps and dropped behind when I suddenly broke into a sprint.

I was about thirty metres ahead when I slowed and turned to run backwards. "Come on Jayne, run, make an effort, come on girl!" I exhorted.

My subbie grimaced but broke into a jog that was only slightly faster than my backwards running. Jayne's breasts were bouncing freely inside her tee shirt and I thought again how lucky I was to have this lovely lady in my life. When Jayne finally caught up to me I turned and slowed to walking pace as we approached a gate in the perimeter fence. I guided my panting companion off the grass surface and over to a park bench so she could rest for a while.

"Thank you Sir, I do need a break." Jayne panted.

I ignored her use of 'Sir' and said, "You obviously need some more fitness, I will work out a daily exercise routine for you."

"Gee thanks Sir," Jayne puffed somewhat sarcastically then she realised what she had said, "Oh I mean Ron. Hell, one day I will learn to think before I speak. I would love to exercise daily." She added robustly.

I couldn't resist placing an arm around Jayne's shoulders and hugging her to my side as a sign of my approval for her change of words and attitude. At that moment I saw an old acquaintance on the other side of the football ground who was walking slowly on the sealed path around the outside of the oval.

Jayne had regained her breath when she looked up and saw the man who was walking with the aid of a stick. "Oh that poor old man," She whispered with genuine compassion, "It does look hard for him to walk."

"He's only about tens years older than you." I whispered and waited until he was close to us before I rose from the seat and said, "Good morning Mr. Wilson, it's good to see you again, it's been a while."

"Hello Ron, I've been in hospital again, but it's good to be out and stretching my legs." He said as we shook hands before he sat on the seat beside Jayne. "And who is this delightful young lady?"

"Mr. Wilson, I'd like you to meet Jayne, a new friend of mine. Jayne this is Mr. Wilson, we see each other regularly when we walk here."

They shook hands as Jayne blushed from the compliment. "It's lovely to meet you Mr. Wilson. I hope your stay in hospital wasn't too bad."

"Oh just some more back surgery, I should be used to it by now. But let's talk about more important things," Mr. Wilson said as his eyes roamed over the sexy undulations of Jayne's body and he asked, "Ron, is she submissive?"

I grinned and replied, "Why don't you answer the question Jayne?"

My subbie was momentarily shocked by the question but quickly gathered her wits. "Yes, I am submissive Mr. Wilson." Jayne replied quite proudly. "I have been this way nearly all my life but until I met Ron three days ago I've never had the chance to show my real self." Jayne looked at me and I nodded my approval.

"You lucky bastard Ron." Mr. Wilson said in admiration. "This lady is not only submissive and beautiful but she is also proud of her station in life."

"We are both lucky Mr. Wilson." Jayne said definitely before I could reply. "I think we were made for each other."

I nodded my agreement of Jayne's words and asked, "Mr. Wilson, would you like to have breakfast with us? Have you finished your walk?"

My old friend's face smiled as he replied. "Thanks Ron, I would love to have breakfast with you. I had planned to do another lap but......."

"That's fine." I interrupted. "Jayne can accompany you while I run a few more laps, ok?" They both nodded and Jayne assisted the older man to stand. "Jayne, you can answer any questions that you are asked. See you both at the car shortly."

I quickly jumped to my feet and ran back to the grassy field to run my few laps. I was able to keep an eye on Jayne and my old friend as she held his free hand while they chatted and walked slowly around the path. I ran three laps and did some cool down stretching before the new friends arrived back at the car. We were soon back at my home and after a quick wash Jayne was happily preparing bacon, eggs and toast plus a jug of fresh coffee for the three of us. Mr. Wilson had lived in this area most of his life and he told us that my home was located on an old apple orchard and also about the many changes over the years.

Breakfast had finished and Jayne was tidying up when I said, "Jayne, I'm going to drive Mr. Wilson home now. When you finish in the kitchen I want you to shave and shower and then wait in the corner of the den for your next test."

"Yes Sir." Jayne dried her hands and gave our visitor a hug and a kiss on a cheek. "It was a pleasure meeting you Mr. Wilson, I look forward to seeing you again."

"Goodbye, you lucky girl, see you soon."

"I won't be long." I said to Jayne as Mr. Wilson and I moved towards the front door, "See you in the den."

A shiver of anticipation ran through Jayne's body as she smiled and said, "Yes, Sir!"

It wasn't far to my old friend's home and he thanked me profusely as we sat in the car outside his home. On my return home I changed out of my running gear and had a quick shower prior to dressing in my usual dark casual clothes and proceeding to the den. As I expected Jayne was standing facing the corner ready for whatever I had organised for the next step in her training. I started a cd of classic music, retrieved a blindfold from a desk drawer and moved over my lovely nude friend.

"Breakfast was excellent my subbie." I said as I caressed her arse cheeks with one hand. "Mr. Wilson was very impressed with you."

"Thank you Sir, he is a lovely man who has suffered too much from his back problems." Jayne replied as a shudder of anticipation ran through her body.

"He told you of his submissive wife when you walked with him?" I inquired as I slipped the blindfold over Jayne's eyes.

"Ohhhhh God!" The blindfold was unexpected. "Yes Sir, it is tragic that she died of cancer at such a young age."

"Yes it is my subbie, but let's move on to the next phase of your training, turn around."

With my hands as a guide Jayne turned around and faced the room with her head held high. She was determined to show me that she would willingly accept any test that I desired.

"This morning I intend to punish you for not attaching a stamp to your letter ten years ago."

When she heard the word 'punish' Jayne's body stiffened and she gulped noisily before nodding and saying, "I deserve to be punished for that Sir, use me as you desire."

My reply was to grab both her shoulders and push her quite roughly the short distance to the massage table. Jayne grunted in surprise at my treatment and cried out as I pushed down on her shoulders and back to make her bend at the waist over the table.

"Spread your arms and your legs out wide." I demanded. "Grab the edge of the table with both hands."

Jayne remained silent but her breathing quickened as she quickly followed my instruction. My subbie was now spread-eagled across the table with her feet on the floor, her breasts squashed against the leather top and both hands gripping the far side.

"I want you to stay in that position, if you try to move away I will tie you there, understand?"

"Yes, Sir!" Some of the confidence had been drained from Jayne's voice as she waited for her punishment to begin.

I slipped a hand between Jayne's wide spread legs and ran my fingertips over her smooth shaven pussy. My subbie moaned as I pushed a finger into the wet depths, she was very turned on by the situation. I took a quick photo before grasping a crop and Jayne jumped as I swished it through the air a few times before turning up the volume of the CD player. The music covered up the sound of me placing the crop back on the desk and picking up a leather belt about three fingers in width. I took up my position and without warning cracked it firmly across Jayne's lovely bottom.

"Ohhhhhhh yesssss!" Jayne hissed.

I guess I shouldn't have been surprised at Jayne's reaction and I quickly repeated the stroke five times with virtually the same response each time a red mark appeared on the snow-white skin. I shook my head in admiration as I selected a thinner but heavier leather belt that was split at one end like a Scottish tawse.

'Crack!' - "Owwwwwwww!"

'Crack!' - "Yahhhhhhhhh!"

'Crack!' - "Ohhhhhhhhh God!"

At last I was getting the some of the expected responses from my subbie who must have been born with a high tolerance of pain. I used the belt quite hard three more times on Jayne's now bright red rump and her body was quivering on the table but remarkably in the same position. The music was building to a climax as I retrieved the crop and tapped it against Jayne's thighs. I could see her jaw muscles clench as she readied herself for the pain from the crop.

At a lull in the music I whistled the crop through the air and it cracked beautifully across my subbies red cheeks. This time she screamed loudly and kicked her feet in the air before composing herself in readiness for the next stroke. The next painful blow caused a red weal and a loud screech followed by the first sobs from the brave little lady. I was so amazed by her ability to absorb the pain that I was tempted to ask if she wanted to use the safe word, but that would have shown a weakness from me so I continued. Two quick hard blows from the crop resulted in Jayne almost falling onto the floor but somehow she managed to scramble back up and resume her position while sobbing loudly. The three welts soon became four as the crop cracked across her bright red arse for the fifth time. Jayne was crying loudly now and her sobs were shaking all through her body but she bravely assumed the position once again. The punishment had now gone much further than I had expected but I resolved to continue and once again the sound of the crop briefly drowned the music.

"Aiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee!! Red, Red, Red!" Jayne screamed loudly as her legs gave way and she started to slide to the floor.

I managed to get my arms under her shaking body and lift her so she lay face down on the massage table. I slipped the blindfold off, placed a towel in a hand, a box of tissues near her head and let the tears fall. The camera caught my eye and I took some photos of Jayne's bright red arse with the welts criss-crossing the bruised skin. The minutes passed and the cd finished as I stood beside the table stroking her back while my lovely subbie slowly calmed.

"Some water please Sir." Jayne sniffed as she held out a hand for the bottle she knew I kept close by.

My amazing subbie cough and spluttered as she swallowed some water from the bottle before passing it back. More time passed as I let Jayne calm and compose herself until she finally opened her eyes and looked at me as she blinked away a few tears.

"I was good Sir?" The whispered question was followed a weak smile.

"You were absolutely excellent."

"Whhhhaaaaat?" Jayne looked aghast, as I hadn't moved my lips and a split second later she realised that the reply had come from the other side of the room. She quickly turned to look and exclaimed loudly, "Mr. Willlllson! Oh my God have you been here all the time?"

Mr. Wilson sat on a chair smiling and nodding his answer to Jayne's question.

Jayne was incredulous as she looked at me again. "You, you rotten...............ummmmmm, ahhhhhhh, trickster Sir."

My subbie had changed her words just in time, "Good catch Jayne, this is not time out you know?"

Jayne nodded, bit her bottom lip and rested her head in the face hole of the massage table. Mr. Wilson wrinkled his nose and looked quizzically at me as Jayne's shoulders began to shake with emotion. I shrugged in reply and scratched my head at Jayne's unexpected reaction. Soon all of her body was shaking and I stood up to comfort my upset subbie. At that moment Jayne spluttered, broke into a fit of giggles and looked up with tears of laughter running down her face.

"What did you say yesterday Sir? I think conniving, scheming and devilish were your words." Jayne managed to say through the giggles. "Never a dull moment with your tests, Sir."

"And never a dull moment with your reactions either my lil subbie." I replied as I kissed the back of her neck. "Can you stand?"

"Ooooooooooh it's still stinging like mad." Jayne said as she reached back and gently touched her striped rump. "But I'm sure I can stand."

I walked around to the side where our guest was sitting and assisted Jayne off the table. She stood proudly looking straight ahead with shoulders back.

"Show yourself to Mr. Wilson." I instructed.

My subbie did not hesitate, as she stood in front of her new friend with her hands on her head and legs wide apart. Jayne's beautiful breasts were rising and falling with her deep breathing and there were droplets of moisture showing on her shaven pussy lips. Mr. Wilson's looked in admiration and longing as Jayne proudly exposed herself to his gaze. I signalled my subbie to turn around and my order was obeyed instantly. Jayne spread her legs wide apart and bent at the waist, clearly displaying her sore buttocks, anus and vagina to the lonely Dom. Mr. Wilson reached out a hand and stopped within touching distance of the welts across the firm flesh. He looked at me with hope and I nodded my permission for my subbie to be touched. Jayne moaned loudly as his fingertips lightly traced the path of the weals across the twin globes.

"You are so much like my wife." Mr. Wilson said emotionally as a few tears slid down his cheeks.

"Touch yourself my subbie, you may cum." I directed quietly.

Mr. Wilson sat back in his chair staring intently as Jayne slid a hand under her tummy for her fingers to touch her pussy. She was moaning loudly as her practised fingers deftly found and rubbed her hard little clit. The punishment had been a huge turn-on for my lovely subbie and it wasn't long before she collapsed onto the table as a powerful orgasm shuddered through her body. Our guest was now sobbing as Jayne's submission awoke wonderful memories of his devoted wife. Jayne looked at me with concern as she pushed herself off the table. She held up the fingers glistening with her pussy juices, pointed to Mr. Wilson and mouthed 'please Sir?' to me. I nodded my permission, pushed the box of tissues across the table and quietly left the room. I stood in the passage where I could watch but not intrude on the couple. Jayne smiled her thanks and moved to stand directly in front of our upset guest.

"Sir." My subbie whispered.

Our sobbing guest raised his head to see Jayne wantonly push two damp fingers deep into her vagina. A few seconds later she withdrew the glistening digits and offered them to the amazed Dom. His eyes closed as he opened his mouth to savour the tang of Jayne's love juices. A moan escaped his lips as they closed around Jayne's fingers and he sucked greedily on the long-forgotten taste. As Jayne withdrew her fingers he started to sob again as long held-back emotions flooded his mind. My caring subbie moved forward, smothered his face into her breasts and held him while repeatedly whispering, "Let it all out Sir, let it all out."

With that scene etched in my memory forever I moved away to the kitchen and brewed a fresh jug of coffee. I thought over the experiences of the morning while waiting for my subbie and the older Dom to reappear. Almost twenty minutes had passed before I heard them go to the bathroom to freshen up. Mr. Wilson was smiling brightly as he slowly entered the kitchen closely followed by my happy naked subbie.

"Thank you Ron, I think today may have put my life back on track again." Mr. Wilson said as we shook hands.

"You won't stay for coffee?" I asked.

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers
1...34567...9